The ideal candidate will be responsible for finding and identifying leads through a variety of sources. Once leads identified, this candidate will reach out and meet with the business' decisions makers to better understand their business needs and how our product could help them.
· Manage inbound / outbound calls (Mode of call - Audio / Video) in a timely manner
· Follow communication scripts when handling different topics.
· Identify customers` needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
· Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise.
· Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile.
· Identify and qualify new customers
· Prospect new customers through lead generation, trade shows, follow-up, and cold calling
· Identify the correct decision makers within a given business
· Document all pertinent customer information and conversations into CRM system.
· Effective Communication and Presentation Skills
· Strong analytical, networking and management skills.
· Proven evangelical sales track record in a new product/new market environment.
· As a complete software and technology enabled company, we expect our sales executives to use the modern cutting edge sales method and protocols.
· Adapt new knowledge and software tools to increase productivity.
· Understand the fundamentals of online sales, sales using software and sales tools.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
· 2+ years' experience
· Experience working with CRM