11+ Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) Jobs in Mumbai | Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) Job openings in Mumbai
Apply to 11+ Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) Jobs in Mumbai on CutShort.io. Explore the latest Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) Job opportunities across top companies like Google, Amazon & Adobe.
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to oversee the successful execution of projects which involve deep integrations of various systems. This TPM should be able to identify the complete requirements of all involved stakeholders and identify the technical solution with a clear breakdown of tasks required for successful completion of the project.
- Create clear requirement documents for both new projects and changes on existing technical projects
- Identify business risks and points of failure in ongoing projects
- Plan and manage releases with all the system providers
- Troubleshoot any system failures on current projects
- Candidate must be from IIT.
- Candidate must have knowledge on Agile and Scrum.
- 4+ Years of total experience with atleast 2+ years in project management
- Understanding of data pipelines.
- Prior experience or knowledge on IT/Telephony Systems
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask - excellent planning and time management skills
- Excellent leadership abilities.
Knowledge Project Management is a unique space of contribution, as well as unique area of professional development.
It requires you to work on products & solutions where the core raw material is knowledge. Working with knowledge & knowledge experts requires a sophisticated set of capabilities that go beyond traditional project management skills.
Before we dive deep into the role, here are some examples of Knowledge Products that you will get an opportunity to work on in Illumine.
- Knowledge Interventions: A unique methodology to bring about precise shifts in thinking & working practices at scale & speed. For e.g. embedding Value Thinking in 80,000 BPS employees of top IT firm. Such interventions have multiple components that need to be put together, such as - Ethnographic research, Report creation, Knowledge Modeling, Content Building, training & managing pool of coaches, measurement in changes in thinking, coach audits etc.
- Knowledge based Consulting: We work with large corporate in designing new business models, new work models & practices etc. For e.g. building a sustainable business models based on trust-surplus in the insurance and mutual funds business in one of India’s largest financial services company. Such projects also involve multiple facets of knowledge product development & deployment, for e.g. creating visioning products, knowledge tools, knowledge platforms, new knowledge assimilations models etc.
As a Knowledge Project Manager your role is to anchor the both the development & deployment of these knowledge products across various contexts and domains.
To deliver such Knowledge Products, a Knowledge Project Manager works on one side with knowledge experts who specialize in several disciplines and on other side with client teams. You need to tie up all these different expertise and ensure that they come together to support client’s outcomes.
However, there are certain complexities involved in Knowledge projects:
- Knowledge products have strong creative element and knowledge experts need space & creative freedom and yet they have to be driven in time bound and focused way, so that the client commitments and client outcomes are met.
- As a Knowledge Project Manager, you have to build enough appreciation of multiple subjects, to be able to meaningfully engage with multiple experts & understand their point of view and yet retain integrity to the bigger picture.
This is unique opportunity for people who like to learn new things, engage deeply with subject matter and yet have the right managerial & enabling attitude to take end to end ownership of delivering projects.
Illumine is a Mumbai-based firm working in the areas of Research, Consulting, Publishing and Scalable Change.
Illumine has worked on large scale transformation projects across different contexts & domains. We have partnered with India’s largest and best-known businesses, educational institutions and government and public services departments and community development agencies.
Through our work we have impacted over four million people by bringing about deep transformation in their lives.
Rejolut is one of the award-winning fastest-growing tech company which is working on leading technology like Blockchain, ML & AI, Complex mobile & web apps, IoT, etc.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing a development team and client coordination.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
• Collaborate with business and functional partners and technology leadership in defining features backlog and specifying requirements
• Taking Ownership of Delivery
• Drive technology discussion and strategy in line with business needs and company reference architecture
• Define execution plan and approach based on project scope, the expected timeline,
• Support execution team with resolution of roadblocks and inter-dependencies Partner with technical and functional teams external to the project to ensure their tasks are completed as required
• Ensure quality of deliverable is verified and matching stakeholder expectations
• Conducting daily scrum calls for smooth delivery.
How we are different
We are a young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving the business problem at scale. We are a technology agnostic company that focus more on finding the optimal solution to the business problem rather than technology.
Why to join us
- We provide huge learning curve. Spending 1.5-2 years with us will put you 3 years ahead in the career.
- We work only on cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, ELM
- There are two technology Co-founder in the company who are pretty much hands-on and have earlier bult the Consumer application which is downloaded millions of time and are in leadership position in companies like Samsung, Purplle, Loyalty Rewardz.
- Get mentored by the best in the industry
- Flexible working hours
- Perks best in the industry
Job Description –Analytics Engineering Lead
About Freespace* (a.k.a. Workplace Fabric)
Workplace Fabric develops solutions that makes workplaces intelligent. Our solutions help increase productivity of office workers while helping to lower the cost of real estate. Our Flagship
product Freespace is installed in over 40 cities around the world and serves over 30,000 people every day. Starting with the first deployment in March 2016 we have rapidly grown with our solution being rolled out globally while continuing to stay cash positive. With successes at several blue-chip clients Workplace Fabric has carved a unique leadership position in workplace management and employee engagement SaaS solutions.
*To find out more, follow us on social media – LinkedIn & Facebook @ workplace-fabric
What is on our offer?
- An absolutely action packed, fun, and demanding workplace lets our employees to thrive in a team-based environment with passion, fun, pride and teamwork as our core values.
- We can offer you career opportunities to challenge, develop and exceed your aspirations with training and development throughout your career.
- Life is never dull at Freespace as there is always something to learn, constantly pushing you to develop your skills and take on the next exciting challenge.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work at the heart of a data driven organisation to shape the business insights crucial to our clients as they return to the workplace.
You will work closely with the Analytics product owner to build and develop a strong, motivated, cross functional analytics team, delivering high quality, creative solutions for clients.
You have overall responsible for the analytics development team and delivery. Set the direction to ensure the team can meet the exciting and challenging demands, using different technologies. Own the delivery of the product roadmap and lead through a tight scrum process to deliver quality, timely solutions.
Work closely with the product owner and client facing teams to ensure the client needs are well understood when developing and delivering innovative solutions.
The lead role will have experience in leading development teams to deliver web solutions and will have a passion for data and analytics. They will understand how to manage big data and should ideally also have an understanding of industry leading analytics platforms, specifically Tableau. As such, should have experience in leading teams with cross disciplinary skills working on multiple platforms.
They will be well versed in working across the organisation with senior technical leads to ensure the analytics service and solutions meets the organisational technology standards and delivers secure, compliant and accurate solutions for the client.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent work experience
- If you have the right experience and skills but don’t have a relevant degree, please apply for the role.
Key Skills and Experience
- Required Skills: Team Leadership, Scrum
Experience: 6-10 years
- Proven track record in growing and developing a high-performance team.
- Experience working with big data architectures and analytics.
- In-depth knowledge of regulatory rules surrounding data.
- Ability to understand, design and fully document end-to-end scalable IoT systems.
- Knowledge of Well-Architected solutions using AWS Services (eg Lambda, Athena, S3 etc).
- Knowledge in developing frontend applications and ideally analytics dashboards using .js charts.
- Data processing and manipulation experience and able to easily comprehend and write efficient SQL queries.
- Able to lead the team but get stuck in and contribute.
- Rich experience of handling multi-national clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Be passionate about understanding the business problem and using data to tell the stories in delivering solutions which drive client decisions.
- Inspire, develop and mentoring a motivated, enthusiastic team.
- Lead by example and ensuring best practice principles embedded within the team.
- Own the delivery of the product roadmap through Scrum and ensure team resourced and assigned appropriately
- See projects through from conception into production and support, ensuring quality throughout.
- Ensure high standards by instilling data quality checks, code reviews and documentation in work and team practices.
- Clear thinker with a systematic problem-solving approach, breaking the problem down into simple achievable and realistically estimated steps.
- Able to challenge solutions and processes in creating the best products and environment to work.
- Be unafraid to own mistakes
- Always ensure customer priority and focus
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Partner with Corporate IT Security Architects, the Development Head and CTO to ensure adherence to security practices and compliance for Infrastructure Engineering.
- Partner with Product Management, Engineering and Support teams to collaboratively develop architectures and to support them conform to high standards of security practices and compliance.
implementation, coordination of development, advice on
testing and post-go-live production support services
• Perform delivery plan creation, plan monitoring, and status
• Manage development and delivery of technology solutions
Ensure that technology solutions are fit-for-purpose and
aligned with architectural principles, standards, and roadmaps.
• Ensure there is the implementation of world-class coding and
development standards, ensuring solutions are suitably assured
and of quality across that brand teams.
• Provide support and mentoring to technical team leads,
including talent and succession planning.
• Responsible for the quality and technical approach was taken by
technology standards, principles, architecture roadmaps,
service management standards, and customer experience
framework. Furthermore, to support the development and
definition of technical standards and approach.
Good communication & people managerial skills
• Problem-solving, decision-making, and conflict-resolution ability
• Create and maintain a professional culture within the team,
where individuals take ownership and focus on delivering
excellence, quality, and value for the customer and business.
- Contribute to managing end-to-end implementation project life cycle, driving optimization of operating models
- Determine Project Scope, Objectives and Dependencies
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule, work plan and key milestones
- Determine and Define Project Resource Allocations
- Manage Risks, Issues, Assumptions and Dependencies on Project by assigning appropriate ownership and escalations
- Capture project health metrics, maintaining a central repository for all projects and project information that provide insights into processes and frameworks that work
- Establish and execute Project Governances viz., Steerco Meetings, Weekly Cadences and Track Action Items to closure
- Conduct governance calls for ongoing projects and ensuring project commitments are being met by Darwinbox’s implementation team as well as the Client’s implementation team
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Collaborate with Client on requirement changes and initiate change management process
- Identify, document and update the project scope for changes
- Initiate appropriate review and approvals on the changes
- Evaluate and analyze the impact of changes and communicate with stakeholders
- Seek approvals and commitments on the scope, cost and schedule
- Ensure SOP adherence, time-logging, effectively making use/ driving adoption of Project Management tools and methodologies
- Review/prepare Project Plans for implementation projects and monitor resource allocation
- Identify Stakeholder Communication Requirements on project performance metrics
- Collaborate with Product Teams on Product enhancements
- Document impact and prioritize changes to Product Backlog and timelines
- Stakeholder Reporting - Preparing status reports, highlighting risks to the project timelines, proactively escalating potential red flags, and recommending mitigation solutions
- Track Project Closure / Handover activities to downstream teams.
- B. Tech or an equivalent degree
- MBA or an equivalent degree is preferred but not mandatory
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and adaptable to change
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in MS Office tool.
- Any experience in MS SharePoint, MS Power Automate, Excel Macros, and Project Management Tools like JIRA, and Zoho Projects is an added advantage
- Any Project Management (PMP/ Prince2/Agile CSM) or Agile certification is mandatory
- 8-10 years of prior experience in a project management role is preferred with strong experience in HRMS implementation.
0.5 - 3 years of experience
- Day to day maintenance of the website. Along with updating banners, products, product content, blogs, SEO recommendations also maintain a tracker of all updates on the website
- Coordinate with design and development team to implement strategy
- Create project plan and timelines for execution
- Maintaining and recording minutes of the meeting with internal and external stakeholders
- Keep a track of website health: by conducting regular test plans, working on site experience as well as PageSpeed insights
- Provide inputs on improving website experience basis GA reports
- Preparing monthly website performance reports
- Ensure smooth client communications
- All mails must be responded to within 24 hours on working days and any conversation about on-going/upcoming projects over whatsapp/call must be documented on mail
- Keep up-to-date with industry best practices and monitor competitor websites
- Stay abreast of new developments in software, trends, and practices. Maintain good awareness of key plugins to be able to rapidly select the best approach for a new site build or update
- TAT of website uploads
- 4 recommendations from monthly reports adapted by the clients
- 2 case studies based on successful recommendations
- <4 escalations per year
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and problem-solving attitude
- Ability to manage and work with teams
- Ability to adapt to new tools and softwares
- Google Analytics Power User
- Has experience operating at least 1 CMS
- Self starter attitude, proactive
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with excellent interpersonal skills
Tools to master:
- Google Analytics
- Microsoft Clarity
- CMS: Shopify, Wordpress, Magento, Drupal, Sitecore
- Shopify Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Docs, Slides, Sheets | Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Onboarding clients and ensure they understand how best to use the company platform.
- Understanding client hiring requirements and suggesting suitable candidates from the talent pool
- Sourcing candidates through a combination of channels such as company’s internal candidate database, headhunting, referrals, social media etc.
- Navigating the complete recruitment cycle for clients and maximizing hires.
- Managing the candidate status and communication in our applicant tracking system
- Developing sustainable relationships by being a main point of contact between key clients and internal teams
- Negotiating offers between candidates and clients to minimize dropouts
- Managing a team of Associate Account Managers to achieve team and company-wide targets
- Working with the Co-Founders directly to define an optimal hiring process for each client
What you need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- Great English communication both written and spoken
- Experience with various sourcing strategies like headhunting, job posts, social media, referrals etc
- Ability to pitch company to potential candidates in an engaging and persuasive manner
- The skill to shortlist candidates as per the desired requirements of the client
- Conscientious. Always on top of your pipeline without a need for reminders or follow-ups
- A desire to work in a rapidly scaling startup
Our client is an Innovative B2B Saas company which focuses on integrating technology into solving regulatory compliance, privacy, cyber security and financial issues management. Founded in 2009, as a technology service provider, it aimed to specialize in digitalizing and transforming the enterprise systems, data and processes of professional service companies by providing in depth computer system design and related services.
Revenue earned by the client as on 2020 is $13.6 Mn and also has partnered with almost 50% of top 20 companies. They have been showing a significant growth of over 30% in the last few years.Their client base has over 300+ customers and 3 lakhs + users comprising big 4s and major Companies worldwide.
They are located in Chicago, London, Mumbai, Pristina and Philadelphia.
As a Agile(Scrum Master) Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing multiple scrum teams throughout the whole software development lifecycle.
What you will do:
- Being Scrum Master of software development cross-functional teams, comprising of onsite/offsite engineers, QA, a Product Manager, an Engineering Manager and design resource
- Being Scrum Master for Saas Engineering team involving front-end, back-end engineers, designers
- Managing web and mobile releases across several web teams by tracking fix versions in Youtrack and working with technical leads for deployments
- Working with Product, Design, Engineering and various stakeholders to prioritize and coordinate development efforts to deliver on schedule
- Coaching, facilitating and maintaining consistent and beneficial Agile process methodologies for the teams, driving process and transparency
- Communicating with the business around teams velocity and projects health not just for your own teams but supporting the PMO in reporting on all teams' status
- Preparing and managing project plans, documentation, risk mitigation and resource management as needed for cross-team initiatives and large projects/programs
- Being available as necessary to troubleshoot urgent issues and remove impediments for the team
- Additional other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Scrum Master certification with a deep understanding of all things Agile (Scrum, Kanban, and other methodologies)
- 3+ years of multi-project management experience in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, technical (SDLC) environment
- Experience working in Web, Mobile Applications and OTT development teams in technologies such as HTML, CSS, JS, PHP, IOS, Android
- Experience running A/B Tests and experiments with website teams
- Website Release Deployment/Management experience
- Deep knowledge of agile and traditional frameworks
- Extensive experience in road mapping, planning, Gantt as well as fostering iterative processes and feedback milestones in the SDLC
- Experience with AWS, GitHub and Jenkins
- Proficiency in tools: Youtrack, Microsoft Teams, Confluence, Sharepoint
- Ability to thrive in a creative and deadline-driven environment
- Ability to travel occasionally to other offices(post-covid)
- Experience with Content Management Systems
- Discussing potential projects and their parameters with clients, executives, and software developers.
- Planning out the blueprints for software projects, including defining the scope, allocating resources, setting deadlines, laying out communication strategies, and indicating tests and maintenance.
- Assembling and leading the project team.
- Participating in and supervising each stage of the project.
- Ensuring each project stays on schedule and adheres to the deadlines.
- Creating a project budget and ensuring the project adheres to the budget as closely as possible.
- Determining and overseeing consistent testing, evaluation, and troubleshooting of all products in all stages of completion.
- Tracking milestones, deliverables, and change requests.
- Serving as a liaison to communicate information regarding changes, milestones reached, and other pertinent information.
- Delivering completed software products to clients and performing regular checks on the products' performance.
- Project Management.
- Responsible for the delivery of a set of projects/ operations for a single large account or multiple accounts.
- Takes ownership of logistics and resource needs during start-up and growth of an account.
- Defines and implements transition strategy when taking over from other suppliers.
- Leads account steering committee meetings.
- Leads task forces to complete SBU-level initiatives.
- Leads account growth and sustenance through pre-sales support and constant engagement with customers in collaboration with other service lines.
- Creates teaming agreements/ sub - contracts to forge alliances/ partnerships for account growth/ sustenance.
- Conducts structured review of projects and audits projects (for process compliance) and fixes the gaps with corrective actions.
- Benchmarks against industry best practices and drives/manage change within the delivery structure, processes/ operations accordingly.
- Drives innovations to improve customer service at the account level.
- Looking for Strong Experience in Enterprise Learning and Corporate Learning Projects
- Strong Experience in End to End Project Management Lifecycle
- Excellent Project Management Skills - Project Estimations, Project Metrics, Meeting Deadlines, Project Reporting
- Strong in Project Planning,Project Monitoring and Followup, Project Proposals and Client Follow-Ups,