Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to oversee the successful execution of projects which involve deep integrations of various systems. This TPM should be able to identify the complete requirements of all involved stakeholders and identify the technical solution with a clear breakdown of tasks required for successful completion of the project.
- Create clear requirement documents for both new projects and changes on existing technical projects
- Identify business risks and points of failure in ongoing projects
- Plan and manage releases with all the system providers
- Troubleshoot any system failures on current projects
- Candidate must be from IIT.
- Candidate must have knowledge on Agile and Scrum.
- 4+ Years of total experience with atleast 2+ years in project management
- Understanding of data pipelines.
- Prior experience or knowledge on IT/Telephony Systems
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask - excellent planning and time management skills
- Excellent leadership abilities.
We are looking for a Scrum Master to coordinate and coach our software development team. Put simply, you’ll be our go-to person for applying scrum to produce high-quality work. Scrum Master duties include managing timelines and resolving problems. Ultimately, you’ll help create self-organizing teams that are flexible and fully productive during sprints
• Manage each project’s scope and timeline
• Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups
• Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
• Be the point of contact for external communications (e.g. from customers or stakeholders)
• Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests
• Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
• Help teams implement changes effectively
• Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
• Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
• Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it.
• Experience in a scrum master role
• Familiarity with software development
• Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
• Report to Management
• Excellent communication and servant leadership skills
• Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
• Outstanding organizational skills
• Degree in Computer Science, Business
● At least 3+ years as a Scrum Master and 5 + years in a software development position (Java).
● Experience with responsive design and translating requirements proficiently.
● Experience determining the structure and the design of web pages
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Driving daily scrum meetings.
● Adept in agile methodologies and well-versed in applying DevOps/MLOps methods to the construction of pipelines
- 3+ years’ experience in software testing
- Knowledge/Experience of C# .net
- Define testing objectives based on Acceptance Criteria
- Write comprehensive test cases to verify project functionality
- Validate functionality according to requirements/stories
- Demonstrate strong understanding of software testing practices, strategies and techniques
- Can write clear, sufficiently detailed bugs, able to track and verify bugs
- Familiar with Azure DevOps, scrum process
- Good communication skills, willing to learn/share
- Experience with test automation (Selenium/Protractor or similar)
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or similar discipline