Bug tracking Jobs in Mumbai
at Truemeds India
True medicines at true prices!
Our motto is to deliver value-added solutions for Indian patients beyond just pills. Our goal is to make healthcare accessible to every patient and bring it within their price range.
Headquartered in Mumbai, we are excited to build a strong product and operations team, which is passionate to build innovative solutions and willing to go the extra mile to ensure the customer has the best experience.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for configuring and troubleshooting our product to resolve our internal team's technical issues. You will support the users by acting as the liaison between the customer and other internal teams. Your ability to work in a complex networking environment will also make you an ideal candidate.
What you will be doing:
- Mastering the Truemeds internal platform in order to efficiently and effectively diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to promptly resolve customer/users issues
- Support users via live chat & phone. Respond to user's technical support requests and feature-related questions
- Create and maintain product-related documentation, internal and external
- Debug user issues and create reproducible test cases for engineers to resolve
- Properly escalating unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams while providing clear steps to reproduce and detailed troubleshooting steps
- Understand user goals and their desired outcome from using the product.
- Document use cases and feature requests
What we are looking for:
- Previously done customer support role. Preferably technical customer support
- You're data-driven and analytical
- Excellent follow-up skills with great attention to detail
- You are comfortable in a startup environment; are self-motivated move quickly, and wear many hats
- You have a highly structured work approach, the ability to manage multiple activities in parallel
- Good communication skills: English / Hindi / Marathi / Bengali
- Kailash Industrial Estate - Vikhroli / Powai, Mumbai.
- Kasba Industrial Estate - Kolkata
- Naraina Industrial Area Phase 1 - Delhi
12.00 PM to 9 PM
In-Office: Monday - Saturday
1 Weekly off, 2 Monthly offs.
Innovators of digital publishing technology (HU1)
- Create and execute paid media strategy and establish priorities & tactics for achieving MQLs/KPIs
- Research competition, keywords, create ad copies, monitor performance, conversions, A/B Testing
- Build and optimize keywords lists with a continuous test & learn practice to deliver a strong ROAS
- Manage paid search campaigns, paid social campaigns & display campaigns across LoBs
- Understand campaign objectives and optimize ads for conversions and lead generation
- Manage the service and product websites paid search budgets and monitor ROAS closely
- The report paid analytics with actionable insights to identify gaps and adjust ad campaign spends
- PPC Campaigns Management Google Ads/FB
- Research Keywords & Competition Tracking
- Campaign Strategy & Execution
- Performance Tracking & Optimizing
- Analytics & Reporting
- 7-10 years of experience with online marketing, B2B experience is preferred
- Hands-on experience in the execution of PPC - Google Ads/FB/Insta campaigns
- Ability to develop and execute marketing strategies using online channels and tools
- Detailed understanding of Google Analytics, Google Ads, SEM, and Facebook/Insta Ads
- Ability to write ad/landing page copy as per best practices for Google Quality Scores
- Strong analytics, Data Visualization, and Excel skills