- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
Role: Java Backend Developer
Location: Bangalore, India
About the company:
Founded by entrepreneur Rajiv Dingra, RD&X Network is a technology company offering transformational martech, adtech, and deep tech products and solutions to drive creative, media, data, and business transformation, helping global businesses become real-time, disruptive, and thereby achieve exponential growth. We are a geography agnostic, hybrid work culture, and agile company which is focused on a forward-looking work culture. We have some of the best industry talents on board and we identify ourselves as Transformists. We believe that transformation is not just for business, but for our people too.
To know about the products that we are building, you can take a quick glance at our website: www.rebid.co
We are a small, focused, and collaborative team
New members quickly take on responsibility of larger parts of the application
While your focus may be on one part of our technology stack, we know that engineers love to learn, and we encourage you to continue to learn all of our tools
Please “DO APPLY” even if you meet 50% of the requirements, our talent team parses profiles thoroughly and we would love to hear from you! We will always look at adding talent to our team, so we will keep in touch 😊
- Develop key functionality and core capabilities for RDandX Network’s services using Java/J2EE stack
- Design and develop RDandX Network’s microservices and ensure bug free code is pushed to the deployment pipeline to support large volume of transactions
- Define and communicate the technical design requirements to the Network’s stakeholders and the Engineering lead
- Responsible for building restful services to integrate with third party services like AdWords and Facebook marketing API
- Responsible for designing the technical architecture of the different services and maintaining and upgrading it
- Designing the unit test cases and building the framework for the development team to enforce the unit testing in all the services
- Be involved and participate in the end to end products’ lifecycle management
- Learn about new technologies and Stay up to date with best practices
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary team of designers, engineers, system administrators and product team
- Lead the Backend team and manage their day to day activities and work deliverables
- 2-5 years of Working Experience
- Experience of Java, J2EE, Spring boot, PostgreSQL
- Should have working knowledge of Jenkins, Git, Maven, Glassfish or Tomcat server
- Experience on working with cloud technologies like AWS (Kinesis, Lamda, SQS) or GCP (Pub/Sub, DataProc, DataFlow) is desirable
- Have experience working with large scale data real time processing systems
- Should have working experience on building event driven micro services APIs
- Elastic search experience and K8 experience is good to have
Amplify looking for a Junior-Mid Java Developer for its backend platform development, responsible for developing of
micro services using Spring Boot, RESTful Services, Cloud and Container based solutions. Working closely with the
members of the UK team as well as the technical lead, the Senior Java Developer role at Amplify will be responsible for
development of the Amplify Backend platform while maintaining high-quality, robust, performance software which
meets the needs of our business and clients.
Key Areas of Responsibilities
• Functional features development of Amplify backend RESTful web services using Spring Boot.
• Ensuring coding standard, micro service system architecture is well-maintained as per standards and core
principles of business.
• Working closely with remote Product, BA and Technical teams to ensure product requirements are met.
• Working closely with members of the team to complete the tasks on time and high quality.
• Keeping current with new technologies and making recommendations to the team while maintaining and
enhancing existing product code base.
• Working with members of the QA, DevOps and delivery teams to ensure products are tested, installed and
maintained to a high standard.
• Maintaining high quality coding standards within the team and support team in code and design reviews.
• Working closely with Technical Lead to ensure dev tasks completed on-time.
• Responsible for building TDD documents, UML and functional specification documents.
• At least 2+ years’ commercial experience in Java based technologies and RESTful web services. Solid Hands-on
experience of Java/J2EE and Spring Boot or Spring Framework.
• Experience in Java, its core libraries and any of open source frameworks such as Spring Boot, Spring
Integration as well as Gradle, Maven etc.
• Experience of RDBMS and SQL Knowledge as well as NoSQL databases (Highly Desirable).
• Demonstrable knowledge of at least one of software development methodology (Agile Kanban/Scrum, Agile
SAFe) and structured approaches to development. Capable of working to strict deadlines.
• Experience in working with Spring framework and cloud-based technologies like AWS. Always open to adopt
to new technologies, techniques and standards.
• Understands DevOps culture and develop software with CI/CD pipeline in-mind.
• Self-motivated, pro-active and working with the other team members in taking up initiatives appropriate to
the business and the team.
Java Developer JD -Tata Business Hub
Required Technical Skill Set
Java 8, J2EE, Spring/Hibernate
Location of Requirement
Desired Competencies (Technical / Behavioral Competency)
• Two to Six (2-6) years of hands on experience on Java/J2EE technical development.
• At least One recent successful implementation experience using REST Services, JPA/Hibernate
• Strong understanding of SQL and RDBMS development skills
• Capable to work independently, take initiative with minimal supervision yet can participate as a team member with a willingness to help where needed
• Ability to lead junior team members from technology as well as functional requirements perspective.
• Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting, and analytical skills
• Have knowledge of NodeJS
Responsibility of / Expectations from the role
• Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
• Designing and developing user interfaces using Angular best practices.
• Writing TypeScript, SCSS, and HTML.
• Analysis of Documented Requirement
• Preparing Documents (e.g. User Manual, Process Flow etc.)
• Work with various teams (Delivery, Rollout, Security Testing Group etc.) for enabling the product/feature to end users.
We are looking for people that take quality as a point of pride. You will be a key member of the engineering staff working on our innovative FinTech product that simplifies the domain of finance management.
At Zeni.ai, we provide an AI-powered finance team with a real-time dashboard to manage all the finance functions for startups on one platform - bookkeeping, yearly taxes, bill pay & invoicing, financial projections & budgeting, employee reimbursements and more. We are headquartered at Palo Alto, California plus engineering lab in Pune too. The founders of Zeni are Snehal Shinde and Swapnil Shinde (Twins), they are serial entrepreneurs and Zeni is their third startup. Before Zeni, they built Mezi.com that they sold to American Express at $120 million in merely two years. Zeni is very well funded too and it can be disclosed when we talk.
The details about this position are as below:
- You must be or like to be a Jack of all
- Design and build fault-tolerant, high-performance, scalable systems
- Design and maintain the core software components that support Zeni platform
- Improve the scalability, resilience, observe ability, and efficiency of our core systems
- Code using primarily Python.
- Work closely with, and incorporate feedback from, product management, platform architects and senior engineers.
- Fail fast, fix fast. Rapidly fix bugs and solve the problems
- Proactively look for ways to make Zeni platform better
- Speed, Speed, Speed - must be a performance freak!
- E. / B.Tech in Computer Science.
- 2yrs to 5 yrs of commercial software development experience
- You have built some impressive, non-trivial web applications by hand
- Excellent programming skills in Python (Object Oriented is a BIG plus)
- Google App engine experience a huge plus
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Good understanding of web technologies (HTTP, Apache) and familiarity with Unix/Linux
- Good understanding of data structures, algorithms and design patterns
- Great written communication and documentation abilities
- Comfortable in a small, intense and high-growth start-up environment
- You know and can admit when something is not great.
- You can recognise that something you've done needs improvement
- Past participation in Hackathorns a big plus
- Startup experience or Product company experience is MUST.
- Experience integrating with 3rd party APIs
- Experience with Agile product development methodology
- Good at maintaining servers and troubleshooting
- Understanding of database query processing and indexing are preferred
- Experience with OAuth
- Experience with Google Cloud and/or Google App Engine platforms
- Experience writing unit tests
- Experience with distributed version control systems (eg: Git)
Writing well-designed, efficient, and testable code.
Delivering high availability and performance.
Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle.
Programming Languages: Perl, java. Perl programming with strong OOPs knowledge.
UI: HTML, JS
System: Linux must have – good knowledge and shell scripting experience.
Prior experience in infrastructure automation, monitoring will definitely help.
The person in this role:
- Will be involved in developing new monitoring scripts, enhancement & defect fixes on existing monitors
- Have to be on-call to support any incoming production/P1 internal issues which need urgent attention (team members are on call for a week and we have a weekly rotation policy within the team)
- Shell scripting
owners, business analysts and team members to analyse business requirements and proposed
solutions. A highly motivated and enthusiastic to join our Core Technology team and make a
• Candidate should have basic experience in Core Java and Advance Java design patterns
• Candidate should have basic experience in Advance Java frameworks – Spring, Hibernate,
• Good understanding of MAVEN & SVN is a must.
• Front end technologies knowledge is required to communicate with the web development
• Collaborating with other teams. Excellent problem solving, debugging, design and debugging
Good to Have Skills:
• Have good interpersonal and communication skills.
• E-commerce domain knowledge will be an add-on.
• Knowledge in API Design and docker.
• Knowledge of Agile methodologies
• Knowledge of Unit testing
• Work closely with Tech Leads, Architects, Project Manager / Onsite Leads.
• Understand/apply reusable code design, leverage application architecture/framework
capabilities and functionality, and design/develop solutions that are highly reliable, scalable,
and perform to meet business-defined service levels.
• Contribute to the technical code and design documentation.
• Conduct code reviews and ensuring quality solutions are built and tested.
• Provide production support and issue triage for products.
Libraries, Interface, Language Fundamentals
Data Structures, Algorithms, Collections
Design Patterns, Singletons
Application Layering, Architectural Design
Unit Testing/ Integration Testing
Any Devops tooling experience (Docker/ Kubernates/ Terraforms)
Tool Configuration and Log Monitoring