Black-box testing Jobs in Mumbai
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Roles and Responsibilities :
● Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents
to provide timely and meaningful feedback
● Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and
● Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
● Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source
● Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
● Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
● Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products
to meet client needs
● Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to
identify system requirements
● Monitor debugging process results
● Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to
● Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open
● Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
● Proven work experience in software development
● Proven work experience in software quality assurance
● Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and
● Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test
plans and test cases
● Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
● Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
● Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
● Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
● Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
● BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related
at Truemeds India
- You will help the team in building a reliable, high-quality automation & manual platform from scratch and test the all of Truemeds products for quality & stability
- You will help the team to set up test environments for automation & manual activities.
- You will be responsible for using the latest technologies to design and maintain automation & manual testing for existing and new products
- Manage efficiently a team of QA Engineers
- Coach and grow our automated and manual QA team members through mentorship, and participate in the hiring strategy and process
- You will be responsible for reliability for major products/releases and ensure all the product gets QA sign-off before release
- Check/review test cases, test plans, and test strategy and consolidate and share test results with various stakeholders.
- Ensuring all development tasks meet quality criteria through efficient test planning, test execution, quality assurance, and issue tracking.
- You will have to estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities and Work closely on the deadlines of the project
- Ensure the team is focusing on automation along with manual testing.
- You will be a technology champion/mentor, and work with others to effectively use new technology to build effective automation.
- 8+ years of software testing experience, 2+ years of management or mentoring experience
- 2 to 5 years of experience with API Automation testing
- 1 to 2 years of working experience in performance testing and load testing
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience performing cross-browser testing using any automation testing framework
- Experience in automation of Mobile Native and hybrid applications.
- Deep knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases and debugging
- Experience managing a team of QA Engineers
- Proficient using tools like - Postman, Rest Client, Selenium, JMeter, JUnit, Appium etc
- Good understanding of eCommerce Domain
- Solid understanding of SQL and API testing experience doing data quality testing with large data sets
- Excellent communication as well as documentation skills
- WeWork Chromium, Powai, Mumbai
Notice period less than 10 to 15 days preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience in software testing
- Knowledge/Experience of C# .net
- Define testing objectives based on Acceptance Criteria
- Write comprehensive test cases to verify project functionality
- Validate functionality according to requirements/stories
- Demonstrate strong understanding of software testing practices, strategies and techniques
- Can write clear, sufficiently detailed bugs, able to track and verify bugs
- Familiar with Azure DevOps, scrum process
- Good communication skills, willing to learn/share
- Experience with test automation (Selenium/Protractor or similar)
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or similar discipline
quality standards defined for software products.
2) Responsible for getting a product design document as well as trial and error data and its evaluation. To
ensure that the documents are distributed, checked and approved.
3) Responsible for creating an Automation framework for UI & Non-UI applications, records of everything
i.e. the test results, the software shortcomings, a historical analysis of the comparisons, etc.
4) Responsible for ensuring that the applications used are in full compliance with the best practices of
software development, the highest standards of web development, and the potential to adapt to improvements
set forth by upstream sources.
5) Active participation with application planning and creating a set of instructions for the application users,
conducting training sessions to contribute decisively to the security of the applications by conducting audits.
at Impact Guru
Lead - Quality Analyst
About us :
ImpactGuru.com was incubated at Harvard Innovation Lab, USA in 2014. We at ImpactGuru strive to empower people and help them raise funds for their causes. Whether it’s for patients facing medical emergencies such as Covid-19, cancer, organ transplants, or for nonprofits fundraising for their programs, or for individuals raising money to fund animal causes, education expenses, or any other cause that they are passionate about, we have got you covered.
In the last 7 years, ImpactGuru has been providing fundraising assistance. We along with our global partners have been successful in mobilizing over Rs 1,500 crores / $200mm and have touched more than 1 crore / 10mm lives.
Website - link : https://www.impactguru.com/about-us
Job Description :
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Design/Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results, cross-browser / cross-device
- Test REST APIs using Postman, automation scripts
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Manage bug and support queues for internal customers
- Help troubleshoot issues with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Proven experience as an automated QA tester is a plus
- Experience in Selenium Framework Creation/Maintenance with Java or any other automation tool apart from Selenium is a plus
- QA experience in Android / iOS apps
- Experience testing API/REST services
- Experienced with test case creation and execution to cover Functional, Regression, Integration, and E2E testing.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing
- Knowledge of using NoSQL/SQL, JMeter, Selenium
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. Jira, qTest, QC, QA tech, Bugzilla)
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Payments, Payment Gateway, Fintech, Ecommerce domain knowledge - preferred
Perquisites & Benefits :
- Opportunity to be part of a diverse working environment, valuable social sector work experience
- Mentorship on career development and progress
- Fun, casual, relaxed, and flexible work environment
- Fun Zone & Music
- Flexible 9 hours shift between 9.00 am to 8.00 pm
Location: Andheri, Mumbai
at Lightwave consultants
Skills required / Roles and Responsibility
- Aware of API testing.
- Good logical reasoning. Good problem-solving skills.
- Should be able to do Automation using python/java.
- Proficient with Selenium and Java
- Must have Manual testing experience.
- Hands on experience on automation frameworks and must have experience of building them from scratch.
- Great design and problem-solving skills.
- Good to have knowledge of any Cloud and basic of DevOps.
- Proficient understanding of GIT, Linux.
- Able to analyze and clearly articulate complex issues and technologies.
- Strong debugging skills.
- Excellent communication, documentation and reporting skills.
- Ability to plan, priorities and execute in fast moving Agile sprints
B2BTesters is a fast growing startup with a team of 120+ people providing Testing As A Service (TAAS) to funded startups such as zeelearn, 73 Strings , BIZONGO, Classplus and many more. Within one year of operations, we have acquired 30+ blue chip startups and crossed 100 colleagues.
To continue this rapid growth, we like to get onboard experienced Testers in the roles of Leads and Managers in our Head Quarters - Navi Mumbai.
With us you will have exposure to a wide variety of industries and be in the cutting edge of latest happenings and technologies in the startup world and the testing world.
Lead Quality Assurance Engineer is required to have hands-on experience in end to end Manual/Automated testing. He/She should be able to write test plans/strategy and should be able to execute it. He/She should be able to write an automation framework from scratch and should be able to write test scripts..
Hands on experience in Manual/Automated testing
Excellent understanding of automated frameworks & techniques
Excellent in development and execution of test scripts
Excellent understanding of Rest/Soap API testing
Good knowledge of accessing and configuring Databases
Experience with automated tools like selenium
Experience with BDD tools like Cucumber/JBehave
Knowledge of web servers like IIS/Tomcat would be plus
Working knowledge in Agile/Scrum environment
Knowledge on performance & security testing
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or field related to the products being developed are required.
- More than 5 years of experience in related field required with supervisory experience a plus.
What do we offer
Widest exposure - learn whats going on in the startup world directly interacting with funded companies across edtech, fintech, gaming, healthtech, logistics, ecom etc
- Be part of the most innovative player in the testing startup world. We are building tools and technologies to make testing easier, faster and better. To do that, we are reimagining processes, and products. We are innovating across the board.
Competitive Salary - benchmarked against the industry.
- Lucrative Incentives - workation, allowances, interesting offers
- Immense opportunity to learn and grow in an organization with a young dynamic workforce in startup culture.
One among the top 10 IT Compnay in India
Test Case preparations
Lightning( Aura , LWC Components), Apex, Triggers, Process builders
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities togather with development team
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform sanity testing before and after production release.
- Involve in brainstorming process with tech team and provide meaningful insights as and when needed.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Prior experience of api testing using tools like postman
- Hands-on with bug reporting tools like JIRA, Redmine etc
at openDr Business Services Pvt Ltd
Global Quality Assurance Testing Services Department is looking for Quality Assurance Tester who has expertise with web-based, mobile and client server application testing.
As a Quality Assurance Tester individual will heavily interface and work very closely with Development Team, Project Management Office and business users. Position requires coordination, analytical and problem-solving skills, risks mitigation and assurance timely deliverables with best possible quality. Individual will be responsible to analyze business and technical specification, test cases creation, test cases execution and defects identification.
As a Quality Assurance Tester, individual will be responsible to provide wide range of testing services including test cases creation and execution, and performing different types of testing (Functional, System, Integration, Regression, multi-Browser)
The individual will be responsible to gather and analyze test data in support of business cases, proposed projects, and systems requirements. This will include writing test plan strategies and test procedures documents as well as test cases for positive and negative scenarios. The Quality Assurance Tester will apply proven analytical and problem-solving skills to help validate IT processes through careful testing in order to maximize the benefit of business investments in IT initiatives. The candidate will establish and utilize quality assurance best practices, methodologies and approaches for all projects. Time management, communication (verbal/written) skills and previous testing experience is preferred.
Position requires attendance on various meetings, conference calls, walkthrough sessions and representing Global QA Testing Services Department. The position will report directly into Offshore Quality Lead.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze user requirements, functional specification and create detailed level test cases for new online products and features projects
- Hands on experience in designing and developing test automation scripts using selenium and JAVA.
- Documents, tracks, and communicates test results, analysis, and unresolved problems.
- Knowledge of test processes and defect life cycle.
- Defects identification, escalation and root cause analysis and review
- Experience with carrying out different type of testing such as, functional, regression, cross-Browser and system testing
- Ability to identify set of test cases that will be a good fit for automation and scope out automation coverage for a particular project.
- Execution of Selenium automation scripts during regression testing cycles
- Producing statistical reports on test phase execution.
- Providing recommendation to management towards continues quality assurance improvements
- Supporting production implementation testing activities on weekends when it’s required
Qualifications & Requirements:
- At minimum 7-8 years Quality Assurance experience and minimum 5 years in automation testing.
- Experience in automation testing (Selenium & Java)
- Minimum 3 project work experience on Open Source (PHP/MySQL) application
- Minimum 1 project work experience on Mobile or Client Server application
- Ability to create comprehensive test cases and test plans
- Ability to conduct requirements review for business requirements and functional requirements documents
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a high pressure delivery oriented team environment
- Willing to work with a distributed international team
- Great communication (verbal/written) skills
- Must be good team player
- Must be aware and accustomed to work with software development culture and ethics.