ATS Jobs in Mumbai
Owns & operates multiple digital health brands
At Qrata, our people are our most important resource. We’re looking for a highly skilled recruiter to become one of them, and to help us find them. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in recruitment or human resources, with knowledge of screening, interviewing, and hiring practices. If you have a passion for finding untapped talent, driving company growth, and helping individuals find promising careers, we want to hear from you.
Objectives of this Role
- Work closely with partners to gain a comprehensive understanding of the company’s hiring needs for each position, and meet competitive hiring goals and expectations
- Manage the full recruiting lifecycle across a variety of open roles helping management find, hire, and retain quality talent
- Grow and foster high-touch relationships with a database of qualified active and passive talent to pull from as new positions open up
- Continuously partner with recruiting team and senior managers to design, refine, and implement innovative recruiting strategies
- Stay active with current with job boards, social networks, and platforms to find talent, and plan, create, and release job descriptions and announcements
Skills and Qualifications
- 2 -5 years’ experience in recruitment (IT recruitment plus)
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, database management, and internet search
- Familiarity with job boards
A VC funded Chemical distribution E-Commerce Start-up
Our client is essentially a VC funded new age chemical distribution company that connects international buyers with high quality Indian manufacturers. It is founded by alumni of IIT-B, IIT-D, IIM-A.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Will be responsible for providing a diligent and strategic approach to recruitment across a range of business divisions and job functions.
• The incumbent will be responsible for Sourcing, Assessment and managing the Interview process with all stakeholders.
• Liaison with business stakeholders and hiring managers for planning and successful execution of the hiring plan.
• Managing various sourcing channels like Employee referrals, Search partners, IJP, web portals and others effectively to close open positions within agreed timelines and cost.
• Strategizing innovative and effective ways to hire quality people
• Managing pre-joining activities by engaging offered candidates
• MBA or PG Diploma or any equivalent qualification.
• 5+ years of experience in managing end of end of TA process.
• Must be tech-savvy and work on software's.
• Should be well versed with LinkedIn Recruiter and other job boards.
• Excellent communication skills to build strong working relationships across a complex, matrix organization, with the ability to take the lead and provide advice and direction to internal stakeholders regarding recruitment processes.
• Creative thinker who can bring innovative solutions to improve processes and work methods
• Good analytical skills with the ability to collate, interpret and present data to impact and influence business decision making
at EduRamp Learning Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Sourcing on freelance technology trainers / consultants as per client requirement.
- Should have very good Interpersonal and communication Skills,
- Negotiating with the trainers / consultants on the commercials.
- Working on minimizing the TAT.
- Maintaining the internal database for tracking all the profiles sourced.
- Should be able to handle multiple profiles to be sourced at the same time
- Coordinating with internal teams to work in sync for meeting and achieving organizational goal
at Jaro Group
Job Title: Corporate Recruiter.
Location: Chembur, Goregaon.
Company: Jaro Education.
We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced HR Recruiter with a background in consultancy to join our team in Chembur, Mumbai. As an HR Recruiter, you will be responsible for sourcing, screening, and interviewing candidates for various positions within the organization.
>Source and attract qualified candidates through various recruitment channels such as job portals, social media, and professional networks.
>Screen resumes, conduct initial phone screens, and schedule in-person interviews.
>Coordinate with hiring managers to understand their needs and requirements for each role.
>Manage the entire recruitment process from sourcing to onboarding.
>Maintaining a strong candidate pipeline for future opportunities.
>Minimum 2-3 years of experience in recruitment. (consultancy background)
>Strong understanding of Non-IT recruitment processes.
>Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
>Proven ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
>Strong knowledge of job portals.
Salary as per Company standards, benefits, and a great work environment. If you are passionate about recruitment and have a proven track record of success, we want to hear from you! Apply now and let's build a great team together!
Timing Monday to Friday (10-7)
at Anther HR Solution
MUMBAI Location - Work From Office
We are looking for a Recruitment Specialist to undertake all hiring activities, from advertising open roles to interviewing candidates and closing hires. Recruitment Specialist responsibilities include connecting with potential candidates online and offline, screening applications and supporting hiring managers. If you have experience evaluating candidates for roles of various fields and seniority levels, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will be responsible for hiring qualified people while maintaining a positive candidate experience.
- Build and report on quarterly and annual hiring plans
- Create and publish job ads in various portals
- Network with potential hires through professional groups on social media and during events
- Collaborate with hiring managers to set qualification criteria for future employees
- Screen resumes and job applications
- Conduct initial phone screens to create shortlists of qualified candidates
- Interview candidates in-person for a wide range of roles (junior, senior and executive)
- Track hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill and source of hire
- Design, distribute and measure the results of candidate experience surveys
- Train and advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques and assessment methods
- Host and participate in job fairs
- Follow up with candidates throughout the hiring process
- Maintain a database of potential candidates for future job openings
- Proven experience as a Recruitment Specialist, Recruiter or similar role
- Hands-on experience with the largest job sites like Naukri or Indeed.
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques on social media and niche professional websites like LinkedIn, Facebook, Github and Stack Overflow
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communications skills
Global Management Consulting Company
Our client is one of the big 4 global management consultancy companies that focuses on achieving outcomes par excellence, by working alongside its clients, who are ambitious change makers across industries, as one team and thus redefining the industries.
They serve across industries such as financial services, aviation, energy and natural resources, aerospace and defense, automotive, technology, retail, health care, etc. They provide consultancy services in various categories including but not limited to, cost transformation, business strategy, customer experience, manufacturing, supply chain, mergers & acquisitions, leadership and talent etc.
What you will do:
- Working with Managers to determine hiring needs for the business function team
- Sourcing potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
- Partnering with Recruiting firms
- Developing a strong relationship with various agencies and work with them to get the right candidates
- Developing strong stakeholder relationships (Hiring Managers) and maintaining effective communication channels
- Designing job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Facilitating the initial conversation with all candidates
- Being the key contact for internal applicants
- Managing internal posting and employee referral programs
- Screening and recommending candidates to hiring managers, handling reference checks, HR round
- Collaborating with stakeholders to improve and streamline the talent acquisitions processes and workflows as we scale the business function teams
- Working closely with business leaders to influence and deliver quality assessment and high-touch candidate experience through all aspects of the recruitment
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Graduate or Post-Graduate with 2-4 years of relevant experience in recruiting
- Hands-on experience with recruiting across level with a good understanding of various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Strong organization, interpersonal and communication skills required
- Ability to deal appropriately with highly confidential information
- Ability to prioritize and juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Comprehensive knowledge of, and experience with, Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Hands-on experience with Avature or similar ATS is preferred
Looking for only recruiters from a corporate background. (consultancy not considered).
Must have solid experience in IT Hiring, Niche hiring
Apply only if interested for c2h/ contract to hire.
Experience: 3 + years
Location: Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune
Notice Period: Immediate to 15 days
Working: currently WFH
Skills: It Recruiter, Niche hiring, volume hiring,
Please mention the IT skills worked on.
One of the leading job tech companies.
What we are looking for -
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong sourcing skills
- Have 3+ years of direct experience in a high-growth, high-volume environment
- Have a demonstrated ability to manage multiple searches simultaneously
- Have experience in diversity sourcing, creating and implementing sourcing strategies, and training team members on sourcing techniques
- Are able to build rapport quickly with different stakeholders and communicate effectively within all levels of the organization