File formats Jobs
at Truemeds India
True medicines at true prices!
Our motto is to deliver value-added solutions for Indian patients beyond just pills. Our goal is to make healthcare accessible to every patient and bring it within their price range.
Headquartered in Mumbai, we are excited to build a strong product and operations team, which is passionate to build innovative solutions and willing to go the extra mile to ensure the customer has the best experience.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for configuring and troubleshooting our product to resolve our internal team's technical issues. You will support the users by acting as the liaison between the customer and other internal teams. Your ability to work in a complex networking environment will also make you an ideal candidate.
What you will be doing:
- Mastering the Truemeds internal platform in order to efficiently and effectively diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to promptly resolve customer/users issues
- Support users via live chat & phone. Respond to user's technical support requests and feature-related questions
- Create and maintain product-related documentation, internal and external
- Debug user issues and create reproducible test cases for engineers to resolve
- Properly escalating unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams while providing clear steps to reproduce and detailed troubleshooting steps
- Understand user goals and their desired outcome from using the product.
- Document use cases and feature requests
What we are looking for:
- Previously done customer support role. Preferably technical customer support
- You're data-driven and analytical
- Excellent follow-up skills with great attention to detail
- You are comfortable in a startup environment; are self-motivated move quickly, and wear many hats
- You have a highly structured work approach, the ability to manage multiple activities in parallel
- Good communication skills: English / Hindi / Marathi / Bengali
- Kailash Industrial Estate - Vikhroli / Powai, Mumbai.
- Kasba Industrial Estate - Kolkata
- Naraina Industrial Area Phase 1 - Delhi
12.00 PM to 9 PM
In-Office: Monday - Saturday
1 Weekly off, 2 Monthly offs.
at Centiro Solutions
To know more about us, please visit www.centiro.com
Working at Centiro is different. Inspiring, challenging and rewarding. We are on a rapid path of expansion and are looking for talents with a passion and drive to make a difference. This is an exciting time to be joining & strengthening the team and shape the future together.
What will you do?
As an Application Specialist (AS), you are responsible for analysing customer requirements, developing and maintaining system integrations and components, including but not limited to; application to application integrations, services, internal and external API, file transfer, and/or EDI and SQL queries. AS is fully responsible for participating in requirements analysis, design, development, internal testing, and the documentation of same for the application-application integrations.
Primary responsibilities will also include understanding product architecture, design dependencies, troubleshooting existing integrations and providing technical support to the development team.
Initially you will learn how our systems function and as you progress you can decide your area of specialization. You create your path; the possibilities are limitless. We work in self-organized teams with varied skills and as an organization follows/obeys a holarchy instead of a hierarchy. In a holarchy, each person’s value comes from his or her individuality and uniqueness instead of rank or seniority.
Who are you?
You are a tech-savvy person with an interest in integrations and how the world of digital affects the modern business. Always with the customer in focus.
You are expected to try, test, learn and implement. You are encouraged to seize opportunities and continuously develop with Centiro’s robust confidence in your ability. You are spurred by continuous improvements and seeing things from a new perspective.A collaborative mindset and aptitude are more important than prestige and personal priorities. With all tasks, everyone is equal in helping each other succeed.
What we are looking for:
- Degree in computer science, engineering from reputed institute
- 2-6 years of proven experience working with system integrations and worked with SQL, MS .Net, Database- MS SQL / Oracle, SQL Server Management Studio, Web services, SFTP
- Working Knowledge of different file formats like IFTMIN, XML, CSV, JSON
- Understands and learns the Software configuration and follows the steps to configure / implement / integrate company or 3rd party products and support client requests.
- Hands-on testing experience to validate integrations / solutions developed and implemented. Has worked with testing tools like SOAPUI/ ReadyAPI/ Postman
- Collaborate with business and technical partners to capture - understand requirements, estimate efforts, and deliver appropriate specification to drive the solutions
- Effectively communicate to management, business owners, and customer stakeholders as well as working closely with software developers.
- Able to define project requirements and manage/Lead small projects independently
- Proven problem-solving and troubleshooting skills and be able to organize their own workload by staying agile and responsive to team needs. Knowledge of JIRA, BMC remedy, Service Now.
Good to have :
- Working knowledge of Supply chain and logistics domain / supply chain ERP - solutions
- Exposure to release cycle, Power BI , Graylog, Grafana
- Experience working with Label scripting in languages like zebra and mark point
- Knowledge of C# , VB script
Ø Expertise in Azure Data Factory V2
Ø Expertise in other Azure components like Data lake Store, SQL Database, Databricks
Ø Must have working knowledge of spark programming
Ø Good exposure to Data Projects dealing with Data Design and Source to Target documentation including defining transformation rules
Ø Strong knowledge of CICD Process
Ø Experience in building power BI reports
Ø Understanding of different components like Pipelines, activities, datasets & linked services
Ø Exposure to dynamic configuration of pipelines using data sets and linked Services
Ø Experience in designing, developing and deploying pipelines to higher environments
Ø Good knowledge on File formats for flexible usage, File location Objects (SFTP, FTP, local, HDFS, ADLS, BLOB, Amazon S3 etc.)
Ø Strong knowledge in SQL queries
Ø Must have worked in full life-cycle development from functional design to deployment
Ø Should have working knowledge of GIT, SVN
Ø Good experience in establishing connection with heterogeneous sources like Hadoop, Hive, Amazon, Azure, Salesforce, SAP, HANA, API’s, various Databases etc.
Ø Should have working knowledge of different resources available in Azure like Storage Account, Synapse, Azure SQL Server, Azure Data Bricks, Azure Purview
Ø Any experience related to metadata management, data modelling, and related tools (Erwin or ER Studio or others) would be preferred
Ø Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Technology
Ø Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
Ø Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Ø Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
You will join a team designing and building a data warehouse covering both relational and dimensional models, developing reports, data marts and other extracts and delivering these via SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, and PowerBI. It is seen as playing a vital role in delivering a single version of the truth on Client’s data and delivering MI & BI that will feature in enabling both operational and strategic decision making.
You will be able to take responsibility for projects over the entire software lifecycle and work with minimum supervision. This would include technical analysis, design, development, and test support as well as managing the delivery to production.
The initial project being resourced is around the development and implementation of a Data Warehouse and associated MI/BI functions.
1. Interpret written business requirements documents
2. Specify (High Level Design and Tech Spec), code and write automated unit tests for new aspects of MI/BI Service.
3. Write clear and concise supporting documentation for deliverable items.
4. Become a member of the skilled development team willing to contribute and share experiences and learn as appropriate.
5. Review and contribute to requirements documentation.
6. Provide third line support for internally developed software.
7. Create and maintain continuous deployment pipelines.
8. Help maintain Development Team standards and principles.
9. Contribute and share learning and experiences with the greater Development team.
10. Work within the company’s approved processes, including design and service transition.
11. Collaborate with other teams and departments across the firm.
12. Be willing to travel to other offices when required.
Location – Bangalore
- 5 years of experience in Business Intelligence development.
- Experience with MicroStrategy toolset: Desktop, Report Services, Architect, OLAP, Administrator
- Strong experience in design, creation, and deployment of reports and dashboards
- Experience with designing reusable MicroStrategy components for business reporting
- Excellent communication skills to interact with users at various levels within the organization.
- Strong SQL skills to perform queries, data/file validation, analysis, profiling, etc, as needed
- Creating and maintaining documentation is a plus
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals.
- Experience with ETL and Collibra is a plus
- Previous experience in the banking industry is preferred