Building out and manage a young data science vertical within the organization
Provide technical leadership in the areas of machine learning, analytics, and data sciences
Work with the team and create a roadmap to solve the company’s requirements by solving data-mining, analytics, and ML problems by Identifying business problems that could be solved using Data Science and scoping it out end to end.
Solve business problems by applying advanced Machine Learning algorithms and complex statistical models on large volumes of data.
Develop heuristics, algorithms, and models to deanonymize entities on public blockchains
Data Mining - Extend the organization’s proprietary dataset by introducing new data collection methods and by identifying new data sources.
Keep track of the latest trends in cryptocurrency usage on open-web and dark-web and develop counter-measures to defeat concealment techniques used by criminal actors.
Develop in-house algorithms to generate risk scores for blockchain transactions.
Work with data engineers to implement the results of your work.
Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
Build, scale and deploy holistic data science products after successful prototyping.
Clearly articulate and present recommendations to business partners, and influence future plans based on insights.
>8+ years of relevant experience as a Data Scientist or Analyst. A few years of work experience solving NLP problems or other ML problems is a plus
Must have previously managed a team of at least 5 data scientists or analysts or demonstrate that they have prior experience in scaling a data science function from the ground
Good understanding of python, bash scripting, and basic cloud platform skills (on GCP or AWS)
Excellent communication skills and analytical skills
What you’ll get
Work closely with the Founders in helping grow the organization to the next level alongside some of the best and brightest talents around you
An excellent culture, we encourage collaboration, growth, and learning amongst the team
Competitive salary and equity
An autonomous and flexible role where you will be trusted with key tasks.
An opportunity to have a real impact and be part of a company with purpose.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About We’re creating the infrastructure to enable crypto's safe
- A Natural Language Processing (NLP) expert with strong computer science fundamentals and experience in working with deep learning frameworks. You will be working at the cutting edge of NLP and Machine Learning.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work as part of a distributed team to research, build and deploy Machine Learning models for NLP.
- Mentor and coach other team members
- Evaluate the performance of NLP models and ideate on how they can be improved
- Support internal and external NLP-facing APIs
- Keep up to date on current research around NLP, Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- Any graduation with at least 2 years of demonstrated experience as a Data Scientist.
Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Proven ability to multi-task and deliver results within tight time frames
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong listening skills and eagerness to learn
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work efficiently in a team as well as individually
Hands-on experience with
- Deep Learning
- Machine Learning
- Experience in Computer Vision is preferred
Sizzle is an exciting new startup that’s changing the world of gaming. At Sizzle, we’re building AI to automate gaming highlights, directly from Twitch and YouTube streams.
For this role, we're looking for someone that ideally loves to watch video gaming content on Twitch and YouTube. Specifically, you will help generate training data for all the AI we are building. This will include gathering screenshots, clips and other data from gaming videos on Twitch and YouTube. You will then be responsible for labeling and annotating them. You will work very closely with our AI engineers.
- Gather training data as specified by the management and engineering team
- Label and annotate all the training data
- Ensure all data is prepped and ready to feed into the AI models
- Revise the training data as specified by the engineering team
- Test the output of the AI models and update training data needs
You should have the following qualities:
- Willingness to work hard and hit deadlines
- Work well with people
- Be able to work remotely (if not in Bangalore)
- Interested in learning about AI and computer vision
- Willingness to learn rapidly on the job
- Ideally a gamer or someone interested in watching gaming content online
Data labeling, annotation, AI, computer vision, gaming
Work Experience: 0 years to 3 years
About SizzleSizzle is building AI to automate gaming highlights, directly from Twitch and YouTube videos. Presently, there are over 700 million fans around the world that watch gaming videos on Twitch and YouTube. Sizzle is creating a new highlights experience for these fans, so they can catch up on their favorite streamers and esports leagues. Sizzle is available at http://www.sizzle.gg">www.sizzle.gg.
We are a product-centric insight & automation services company globally. We help the world’s organizations make better & faster decisions using the power of insight & intelligent automation. We build and operationalize their next-gen strategy, through Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Unstructured Data Processing and Advanced Analytics. Quadratyx can boast more extensive experience in data sciences & analytics than most other companies in India.
We firmly believe in Excellence Everywhere.
Purpose of the Job/ Role:
• As a Technical Lead, your work is a combination of hands-on contribution, customer engagement and technical team management. Overall, you’ll design, architect, deploy and maintain big data solutions.
• Expertise in Data structures and algorithms.
• Technical management across the full life cycle of big data (Hadoop) projects from requirement gathering and analysis to platform selection, design of the architecture and deployment.
• Scaling of cloud-based infrastructure.
• Collaborating with business consultants, data scientists, engineers and developers to develop data solutions.
• Led and mentored a team of data engineers.
• Hands-on experience in test-driven development (TDD).
• Expertise in No SQL like Mongo, Cassandra etc, preferred Mongo and strong knowledge of relational databases.
• Good knowledge of Kafka and Spark Streaming internal architecture.
• Good knowledge of any Application Servers.
• Extensive knowledge of big data platforms like Hadoop; Hortonworks etc.
• Knowledge of data ingestion and integration on cloud services such as AWS; Google Cloud; Azure etc.
Skills/ Competencies Required
• Strong expertise (9 or more out of 10) in at least one modern programming language, like Python, or Java.
• Clear end-to-end experience in designing, programming, and implementing large software systems.
• Passion and analytical abilities to solve complex problems Soft Skills.
• Always speaking your mind freely.
• Communicating ideas clearly in talking and writing, integrity to never copy or plagiarize intellectual property of others.
• Exercising discretion and independent judgment where needed in performing duties; not needing micro-management, maintaining high professional standards.
Academic Qualifications & Experience Required
Required Educational Qualification & Relevant Experience
• Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related discipline from a well-known institute.
• Minimum 7 - 10 years of work experience as a developer in an IT organization (preferably Analytics / Big Data/ Data Science / AI background.
Fix issues with plugins for our Python-based ETL pipelines
Help with automation of standard workflow
Deliver Python microservices for provisioning and managing cloud infrastructure
Responsible for any refactoring of code
Effectively manage challenges associated with handling large volumes of data working to tight deadlines
Manage expectations with internal stakeholders and context-switch in a fast-paced environment
Thrive in an environment that uses AWS and Elasticsearch extensively
Keep abreast of technology and contribute to the engineering strategy
Champion best development practices and provide mentorship to others
First and foremost you are a Python developer, experienced with the Python Data stack
You love and care about data
Your code is an artistic manifest reflecting how elegant you are in what you do
You feel sparks of joy when a new abstraction or pattern arises from your code
You support the manifests DRY (Don’t Repeat Yourself) and KISS (Keep It Short and Simple)
You are a continuous learner
You have a natural willingness to automate tasks
You have critical thinking and an eye for detail
Excellent ability and experience of working to tight deadlines
Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
Strong sense of ownership and accountability for your work and delivery
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Mature collaboration and mentoring abilities
We are keen to know your digital footprint (community talks, blog posts, certifications, courses you have participated in or you are keen to, your personal projects as well as any kind of contributions to the open-source communities if any)
Delivering complex software, ideally in a FinTech setting
Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, CircleCI
Experience with code versioning (git / mercurial / subversion)
About the Company
Blue Sky Analytics is a Climate Tech startup that combines the power of AI & Satellite data to aid in the creation of a global environmental data stack. Our funders include Beenext and Rainmatter. Over the next 12 months, we aim to expand to 10 environmental data-sets spanning water, land, heat, and more!
We are looking for a data scientist to join its growing team. This position will require you to think and act on the geospatial architecture and data needs (specifically geospatial data) of the company. This position is strategic and will also require you to collaborate closely with data engineers, data scientists, software developers and even colleagues from other business functions. Come save the planet with us!
Manage: It goes without saying that you will be handling large amounts of image and location datasets. You will develop dataframes and automated pipelines of data from multiple sources. You are expected to know how to visualize them and use machine learning algorithms to be able to make predictions. You will be working across teams to get the job done.
Analyze: You will curate and analyze vast amounts of geospatial datasets like satellite imagery, elevation data, meteorological datasets, openstreetmaps, demographic data, socio-econometric data and topography to extract useful insights about the events happening on our planet.
Develop: You will be required to develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze data and its accuracy. You will develop innovative algorithms which will be useful in tracking global environmental problems like depleting water levels, illegal tree logging, and even tracking of oil-spills.
Demonstrate: A familiarity with working in geospatial libraries such as GDAL/Rasterio for reading/writing of data, and use of QGIS in making visualizations. This will also extend to using advanced statistical techniques and applying concepts like regression, properties of distribution, and conduct other statistical tests.
Produce: With all the hard work being put into data creation and management, it has to be used! You will be able to produce maps showing (but not limited to) spatial distribution of various kinds of data, including emission statistics and pollution hotspots. In addition, you will produce reports that contain maps, visualizations and other resources developed over the course of managing these datasets.
These are must have skill-sets that we are looking for:
- Excellent coding skills in Python (including deep familiarity with NumPy, SciPy, pandas).
- Significant experience with git, GitHub, SQL, AWS (S3 and EC2).
- Worked on GIS and is familiar with geospatial libraries such as GDAL and rasterio to read/write the data, a GIS software such as QGIS for visualisation and query, and basic machine learning algorithms to make predictions.
- Demonstrable experience implementing efficient neural network models and deploying them in a production environment.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
- Capable of writing clear and lucid reports and demystifying data for the rest of us.
- Be curious and care about the planet!
- Minimum 2 years of demonstrable industry experience working with large and noisy datasets.
- Work from anywhere: Work by the beach or from the mountains.
- Open source at heart: We are building a community where you can use, contribute and collaborate on.
- Own a slice of the pie: Possibility of becoming an owner by investing in ESOPs.
- Flexible timings: Fit your work around your lifestyle.
- Comprehensive health cover: Health cover for you and your dependents to keep you tension free.
- Work Machine of choice: Buy a device and own it after completing a year at BSA.
- Quarterly Retreats: Yes there's work-but then there's all the non-work+fun aspect aka the retreat!
- Yearly vacations: Take time off to rest and get ready for the next big assignment by availing the paid leaves.
Specialism- Advance Analytics, Data Science, regression, forecasting, analytics, SQL, R, python, decision tree, random forest, SAS, clustering classification
Senior Analytics Consultant- Responsibilities
- Understand business problem and requirements by building domain knowledge and translate to data science problem
- Conceptualize and design cutting edge data science solution to solve the data science problem, apply design thinking concepts
- Identify the right algorithms , tech stack , sample outputs required to efficiently adder the end need
- Prototype and experiment the solution to successfully demonstrate the value
Independently or with support from team execute the conceptualized solution as per plan by following project management guidelines
- Present the results to internal and client stakeholder in an easy to understand manner with great story telling, story boarding, insights and visualization
- Help build overall data science capability for eClerx through support in pilots, pre sales pitches, product development , practice development initiatives