AML Jobs in Mumbai
InfrasoftTech is a leading FinTech digital solutions provide
A senior technical candidate who has managed AFS (Anti Fraud Solutions),Risk & Anti money laundering (AML) projects.
Experience: 15+ years of experience in BFSI domain.
Note- Candidate should be from IT product companies only.
Key Skills: Hands on BFSI Domain experience, Strong leadership Qualities, Excellent communication and presentation skills
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understand and maintain awareness of Global Regulatory guide lines, Risk management, and industry leading practices and use cases for AML, Anti-Fraud and Tax Reg.
- Responsible for AML and AFS product development & support and activities including roadmap planning and strategic direction.
- Enhancing our value proposition in the product demos and presentations to the clients.
- Proactively managing all aspects of the product life cycle including strategic planning, budget planning, product development, and marketing and communication strategy.
- Constantly enrich the software functionality and enhance its competitiveness working closely with Product Delivery Team.
- Should be able to speak in events on RegTech.
JOB TITLE/HEADLINE: Fintech Product Manager
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full time, permanent.
REPORTING TO: CBO
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- We are looking for a motivated self-starter with having customer-centric approach who thrives on working in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving business and is keen to build differentiated value prop for the customer.
- Who has hands-on experience in developing & managing Credit Card product
- Will end to end manage the product’s core value proposition, including product collaterals, customer communication, etc.?
- Design, develop and launch a new product in the market.
- Will manage end to end customer journeys, processes and customer experience.
- Cross-functional ( Technology, Risk, Compliance, Operations) engagement to drive product development and usage.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Manage product segment, drive and track customer value proposition.
- Product Pricing and usage analytics
- Product features, offering, cross-selling, up-selling strategies
- Understanding and bundling 3rd party products and services
- Referral programs, customer engagement and retention
- Product Management, product roll-out and coordination
- Manage all product collaterals & customer engaging properties such as customer statements etc.
- Manage all the processes related to value prop delivery and fulfilment
- Manage customer communication throughout the customer journey and create delighters for the customer through assertive communication
- Create and manage customer communication channels like SMS, Email, Whatsapp, IVR and mobile app notifications.
- Track and identify features utilisation and drive higher feature penetration. Create & manage product utilisation dashboards. Publish reports of product depth & feature penetration to senior stakeholders.
- Engage with a partner to identify opportunities to introduce new features through competition benchmarking
- Have cross-functional engagement with internal & external stakeholders to drive product development and higher product usage.
- Drive internal governance processes for launching any product, method etc.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- BE / B.Tech. (Premier/Tier I), MBA (Premier/Tier I) with total work experience of 3+ years preferably in Fintech
- Excellent academic background and records
- Extra-ordinary skills in crisis management, interpersonal communication, collaboration and teamwork.
- Master of multiple tasking. Takes on initiatives and challenges
- In short, we are looking for superstars to join a superstar team!
YOU WILL LOVE WORKING WITH FATAKPAY BECAUSE:
- We value balance. We are committed to providing an environment where you can balance great work with a great life.
- We’ll invest in your career. Our company’s proliferating, and we’ll allow you to do the same. You’ll have access to several professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the company’s evolving needs.
- We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent our team brings to the table and believe that fair and equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
- Multicultural workplace. A multicultural and diverse team of colleagues from different states.
- An opportunity to wear many hats
- An entrepreneurial crew that supports risk, intuition, and frequent experimentation
- The opportunity to make an impact in a transformative industry
- A chance to build and lead a highly talented and driven team
OTHER PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Progressive and flexible work hours that match your personality and lifestyle.
- Compensation could include stock options for significant upside.
- Health benefits
- Cool gadgets and swags
- Attractive wellness programs
- Competitive performance bonus
- Paid sick leave
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Career development training.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Fatakpay Digital Private Ltd (Fatakpay) is a digital-only lending platform that provides short-term personal loans (STPL) through QR-based credit lines. It was founded by four IIT- B, Erasmus University alum, and 70+ years of combined experience in Tech and Finance.
The solution provides a 100% digital and paperless quick, transparent and secure way to transact in multilingual format with a ‘scan now, pay later’ facility and easy repayment options.
We're a company that strongly believes in teamwork, design, creativity and tech. We love to build the best possible Financial Tech products that make the world a better place.