Position: Automation QA
Experience : 2-4 Years
Salary : Up to 10 LPA
Location: Pune, Mumbai
Mandatory Technical Skills:
- Strong knowledge of Java or Python language.
- Automation framework knowledge, Data-driven, BDD, etc.
- Jenkins configuration hands-on experience.
- GitHub and version controlling hands-on knowledge.
- Communication skills must
- Knowledge of maven
- Well-versed with selenium and appium for both ios and android.
- Rest API automation knowledge will be an added advantage.
If interested kindly share your cv at [email protected] tigihr. com
Selenium Automation Testing Expert
[Location Chennai, Min 4 years Experience, Hands-On, Great Pay]
Are you a Selenium Automation Testing Expert? Are you able to automate testing for complex flows to create a perfect bug free product that will be used by Millions?
Have you worked on eCommerce and Digital websites that get millions of traffic? Are you strong with building Automation Frameworks like Page Object Model, Hybrid model etc?
Are you good at being hands-on Automation Tester and individual contributor?
Then India’s largest cashback site, can we a great home for you. We offer very good salary, great working environment, challenging work, lots of learning opportunities and ESOPs.
Work with us & EarnKaro that are two large scale Apps / Websites.
We are India's No 1 Cashback platform and a leading marketing partner to most of India's biggest eCommerce companies, including Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra etc. We have recently closed a $10mm series B round. Our fun culture, superb team sprit, work-hard play hard mentality, make us one of the best start-ups for work at.
Ideal Candidates for this Role should have:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in automation testing using Selenium WebDriver with Java.
- Be able to work as an individual contributor and be an Expert at writing automate scripts and be 100% hands on
- Should have automated 1000s of Test cases at various complexity levels and work flows
- Design, implementation and delivery of scalable, maintainable, configurable and robust test automation frameworks.
- Ability to analyze and translate requirements and development stories into test scripts to ensure complete test coverage.
- Should have strong knowledge of continue integration tools like Hudson and Jenkins.
- Strong understanding of testing and automation best practices.
- Proven experience in functional, regression and cross-browser testing.
- Should have knowledge on how to setup and run the tests for multiple browsers (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Opera and Safari).
- Knowledge of mobile browser automation.
- Willingness to learn new technologies, approaches and test tools
What’s In Store For You To Fall In Love With Us:
- Start-up Environment- Work with a passionate and energetic team that is driven by hustle, comradeship, and togetherness.
- Compensation & Benefits – Best-in-class salaries to highly competitive ESOPs along with great learning work environment, we offer you a place full of opportunities to customize your career trajectory.
- An Environment for Innovation - We create a culture for innovation by giving an employee the prowess to create, make and innovate.
- We've got you covered - From medical insurance, well-defined policies to flexi WFH options, scrumptious lunch to some amazing learning and development sessions- we've got your back!
- Cool Perks – Come and get to join us for in-house events, team outings, dinner catchups, and much more.
What is the role?
This position will play a primary role in planning, implementing, leading, and executing all aspects of Quality and Testing. The role requires hands-on QA expertise, ability to take initiative, develop, and evolve our QA processes. The right candidate will be able to analyze the systems to determine what to test, the priority of those tests and the best way to test.
- Perform impact/test analysis for the new features, feature-enhancements, and bug fixes.
- Conduct test design and test execution for functional/non-functional aspects of features / product.
- Hands-on execution for functional/non-functional aspects of features / product.
- Automate the tests to ensure repeatability of tests.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- 1 to 4 year's experienced software quality professional.
- Experienced developing and executing test cases, scripts, plans and procedures to support various development methodologies.
- Familiarity with entire software development life cycle and test cycles (Unit, Regression, Functional, Systems, Performance and Volume, User Acceptance).
- Knowledge & experience on java or python, selenium, Appium, etc. to perform the automation of websites and apps on desktop/handheld devices.
- Knowledge & experience on tools like JMeter, Gatling, locust to perform non-functional tests.
- Detailed and effective written communication skills for documenting the features tested and bugs found.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, extremely responsive candidate who would like to take up technical challenges.
- Self-motivated, works well independently and with others.
Whom will you work with?
You will work with a top-notch tech team and report to the engineering head.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment will enable you to juggle between concepts yet maintain the quality of content, interact, share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
- Minimum 3 years experience in mobile application testing.
- Candidate should have strong hands on mobile application automation testing and tools.
- Strong hands on experience in Java programming language. Candidate should have hands-on experience in creating automation frameworks and knowledge of automation frameworks architecture using open source tools appium and selenium.
- Experience with Charles, Postman and API Automation with RestAssured.
- Should have strong hands on setting up CI CD deployment pipeline using jenkins and repository management tools like bitbucket/Github.
- Hands on experience in writing sql queries and linux/unix commands. Ability to work closely with the Development team in an agile environment.
- Thorough understanding of the defect life-cycle process with industry-standard defect tracking tools.
- Good to have experience in performance testing and tools like Jmeter, webvitals etc. Good/Strong knowledge of QA methodologies and tools, with demonstrated experience in an SDET role.
- Ability to learn quickly and pick up new skills and expertise.
Role & Experience
- Design, set up, and implement scalable, maintainable and automated tests.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop test strategies and test plans.
- Validate consistency of behavior across iOS & Android apps.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams.
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and report results.
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing.
- Prior experience working in automating the mobile application tests - on both iOS and Android.
- Experience working on automation frameworks like, data driven, BDD, TDD etc Should have the ability to analyse and translate requirements and development stories into test scripts to ensure complete test coverage.
- Candidate should have tested on various devices and experience in Browser Stack is a plus.
- Excellent issue isolation, troubleshooting, and debugging skills.
- Thorough understanding of the defect lifecycle process with industry-standard defect tracking tools.
- Ability to communicate test results clearly, and liaise with development teams and other stakeholders in an agile environment.
● Experience using technologies Cypress, Cucumber, Appium, Maven, Log4J2, TestNG,
● Experience developing and executing manual and automated test suites.
Familiarity with the tools, concepts, and methodologies of quality management.
● Good Communication Skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 0-3 years of industry experience as an automation tester in Selenium/Python and Appium/Python
- Hands on Experience in designing highly reusable and efficient Automation Test framework design in Selenium/Python and Appium/Python and able to maintain/support an automation framework
- Experience in building and adhering the automation processes/standards and guidelines to meet code quality benchmark and robustness of overall framework for future maintenance
- Experience in developing high-quality test automation suite in a cross-browser environment
- Experienced in working with different Data Types, Variables, Operators, Flow Control Statements, and Methods
- Ability to handle exceptions, File I/O, API interactions and Database Operations
- Good understanding of QA methodologies, software testing life cycle and processes.
- Good knowledge of different types of Element Locators, Inspecting Elements and Selenium WebDriver API Commands or Methods
- Rich experience in failure debugging and writing clean & efficient code with strong SQL skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in building end to end automation scripts with code modularity and reusability
- Experience in Automation development in an agile environment
- Working knowledge of test management tools Visual Studio/JIRA
- Responsible for maintaining latest code artifacts in version control systems like GIT.
- Experience in setting up and configuring test environments is highly preferred
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Expertise in database testing including designing and manipulating test data, validating stored process, jobs, triggers and replication.
- Experience with functional testing of web and Android/iOS App.
- Review and analyze requirements, specifications, and technical design documents, providing timely feedback
- Develop detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Prioritize and plan testing activities
- Play the role of test engineer: Design, develop, and execute automated tests
- Identify and report issues found, then verify that issues are resolved
- Monitor debugging process results
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- A keen eye for detail and a commitment to excellence
- Be willing to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them
- Be open to receiving constructive feedback and turning it into process improvements
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
Any preference of Industry: Prior startup experience preferred.
Minimum Academic Qualifications: None
Working Hours: Flexible
Perks: You get to work directly with the Founders on a completely revolutionary idea and most likely end up defining the course of history.
If getting known for your talent, skills & work ethic is what drives you, we make sure that that happens
RIA is an InsurTech company on a mission to actively partner with our customers to improve their health and health outcomes. We are taking a very differentiated approach which is backed by how we use health data and digital health to keep our customers healthier.
To enable our mission, we are building our own core InsurTech platform in-house. This platform is cloud-native and on a microservices architecture. We’re building all our core components internally, such as - insurance APIs, an AI/intelligence layer, our own risk models, a health data platform, and a low-code insurance workflow automation platform.
WHY JOIN US
We’re building the foundation of our team right now, and are looking for ambitious team members to join us and grow rapidly with us. The work environment is fast-paced and you would make a clear impact!
You’ll partner with a stellar leadership team that comes from IIT Kanpur, Kellogg, MIT Sloan, IIT Guwahati, UChicago Booth, IIT Madras & University of Michigan. The team has also worked at companies such as McKinsey, Goldman Sachs, Max Bupa, Swiss Re, ICICI Lombard, ICICI Prudential, etc.
We’re a well-funded start-up, which has raised capital from top VCs, global insurers, and prominent Indian family offices.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
RIA’s vision is to build the gold standard for healthcare technology systems and healthcare data platform in India. The core technology we are building is a data platform on the cloud bringing together vast volumes and types of health data. A data analytics layer will sit on top and allow us to create AI and ML models in the near future. Additionally, we are working on an API ecosystem where we integrate with a number of partners for insurance distribution and business partnerships. And to tie it all together a cutting-edge user experience to deliver better healthcare and insurance experience to customers.
If you’re looking to not just test applications in a mundane/mechanical way this is the right place for you. Over the next few years, you will get to build automation tools & frameworks in order to productize testing itself at RIA. You will get to understand RIA’s applications inside out like no one does as you create, execute and automate testing at RIA. This is a great opportunity to be part of something new and cutting edge.
- 3-4 years of experience as QA Engineer with demonstrable experience in Manual testing
- Experience in Testing web apps and APIs is a must
- Mobile app testing is a plus
- Should be able to define user scenarios using black-box testing and also, identify possible failure modes using white-box testing.
- Automated testing using Selenium and Java - preferred, but can consider others with automation experience too
- Automated testing of APIs and mobile apps is a plus
Founded in 2018, HighLevel LLC (www.gohighlevel.com) is a two tier B2B SaaS Platform focussed on Marketing Agencies. We aspire to be a one stop solution for marketing agencies. We enable agencies to serve their clients with ease using the best cutting edge tools of the industry. Our clientele includes digital marketing agencies, Ads agencies, SEO agencies, Call center / Sales agencies and freelancers. We operate across niches like real-estate, dental & medical, local businesses, e-commerce, professional services and field services.
Our platform comprises various product areas including CRM, funnel builder, website builder, forms & surveys, WordPress hosting, email marketing, telephony, reviews management, omni-box communications, social media, invoicing & payments to name a few. We currently service over 15,000 agencies and 120,000 small & medium businesses with a 200+ strong team that works remotely across 15 nations.
We encourage you to check out our youtube channel to learn more about out platform - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXFiV4qDX5ipE-DQcsm1j4g
About the team:
The Mobile App Product team is responsible for building the best in class mobile ecosystem for SMEs. We do this by building features that solve real-world problems for SMEs that improve agency stickiness for the platform.We also allow them to consolidate their offering to their clients in a single platform packaged under their white-labled brand.
This team act as a bridge between multiple product areas including Phone System, email system, CRM, Reputation Management etc.
GoHighLevel is looking for a Mobile QA Engineer for its Mobile team who is passionate about mobile testing and automation. You will be creating, maintaining and automating test cases for the iOS and Android apps at GoHighLevel. In addition, developing innovative tools to boost our testing efficiency, debug failures, and making it easy to communicate results with high level reports. You will be responsible for monitoring, analyzing and reporting test automation results. The ideal candidate will be technical, detail-oriented, creative, motivated, and focused on achieving results
At Gohighlevel, you will:
- Perform mobile testing(android/iOS apps) and mobile automation for mobile apps using BDD framework with tools-Appium/flutter driver/ etc
- Using declarative paradigm for writing tests.
- Perform multi-mobile platform functional tests in different environments.
- Identify, isolate (in source code, and app), report and track defects (functional and non-functional) to closure.
- Review requirements, and provide feedback on business completeness and testability.
- Review change requests (Git, Clickup) and provide a level of effort estimates of QA effort.
- Truly agile partnership with product owners and developers to progressively work towards improved efficiency in both business and technology.
What we look for:
- 3 to 5 years of experience working with mobile testing, api testing and mobile automation(Appium/flutter driver/Espresso etc)
- Programming skills in any of the language/s -Java/Dart/Kotlin
- Ability to define, design, develop & maintain test automation frameworks
- Author manual test cases based on product spec and automate them as part of a feature delivery
- Ability to identify and root cause Automation test and app failures
- Support bi weekly release regression of the apps by automation and manual testing and providing sign offs
- Ability to formulate test strategies, test methodologies and best practices
- Knowledge of Product life cycle, release metrics and goals
- Understand the full lifecycle of Product development and understand release metrics.
- Team-player who collaborates well in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to identify and learn new technologies quickly
- BE/B.tech in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent is required
Good to have:
- Working knowledge of api testing
- Mobile automation using flutter driver based framework
- Knowledge of programming languages-Dart/Kotlin
- Knowledge of CI-CD tools such as Codemagic/Jenkins/Bitrise
Page object Model
API testing(Rest Assured)