Lightning Job By Cutshort ⚡
As part of this feature, you can expect status updates about your application and replies within 72 hours (once the screening questions are answered)
About Crosscope Inc.
Founded by a team of Stanford University and GE Healthcare researchers, Crosscope is a medical AI software company developing cutting-edge deep learning technology for pathologists to speed up diagnosis and deliver data-driven insights through imaging biomarkers in rendering a more accurate and reliable cancer diagnosis.
We here at Crosscope recognize that the key to success lies in valuing the minds, experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Crosscopeis proud to value diversity and be an equal employment opportunity employer.
We offer employees challenging work experiences, collaborative team
environments, and comprehensive benefits. However, the strongest reason to work at Crosscope is the opportunity to bring a true difference in peoples’ lives by providing reliable cancer diagnosis.
- Design and develop predictive models, ML algorithms, statistical analyses and feature engineering to solve complex problems for hardware feedback, ease of use for customers, retrospective data analysis and expanding product capabilities
- Evaluate the performance of AI/ML/Computer Vision models/algorithms using relevant metrics, ensuring they meet industry-specific requirements.
- Participate in the full lifecycle of AI projects, from ideation and model development to implementation, validation, and deployment.
- Create informative and visually appealing data visualizations and reports.
- Identify opportunities for innovation and improvement in analytics and data-driven decision-making.
- Communicate complex computer vision concepts, and project outcomes to a diverse audience, including technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Provide mentorship and guidance to junior AI scientists and data scientists
Qualifications and Skills:
- Seeking candidates with a Ph.D. in computer vision, machine learning, computer science, clinical machine learning, or a related field, or equivalent practical experience (e.g., a Master's degree plus 6 years of relevant industry experience)
- Proven 6 years of professional experience as a Data Scientist with a significant focus on healthcare data analysis and modeling.
- Proven expertise in developing models for diverse computer vision tasks, including segmentation, recognition, classification, and domain adaptation.
- Exceptional programming skills in Python, with the ability to process TB-scale image datasets using Linux/Bash.
- Proficiency in utilizing modern deep learning frameworks such as PyTorch, JAX, Keras, etc.
- Extensive hands-on experience in working with biomedical imaging modalities.
- Strong familiarity with modern representation learning approaches like self-supervised learning, transfer learning, multi-modal modeling, few-shot learning, and more.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical healthcare stakeholders.
- Passion for creating a positive impact on the world.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Crosscope Inc. (By Clarapath)
Radically transforming patient care by unlocking the power of AI
We are building a vendor neutral pathology ecosystem environment to accelerate broad adoption of digital pathology. Our goal is to facilitate deploying scalable Artificial Intelligence and Computational Pathology tools to provide a better standard of care for individuals around the globe.
Our vision is to enable next generation AI-powered telepathology for medical image information extraction and precision diagnostics.
Crosscope was founded with a goal to build next generation computational pathology tools that enable and accelerate image analysis, support collaboration, and enhance pathology workflows. Led by our team of experts in pathology, medicine, and emerging technologies, we are on the path to make our footprint in transforming cancer diagnosis, and enabling the best and personalized patient care.
The research, diagnosis and treatment of cancer has radically transformed because of emerging technologies, like AI, machine learning, and image processing. It is now possible to go beyond the traditional workflows and methods, to extract information and gain comprehensive insights, not visible to the human eye/hidden from human sight, from the digital slides.
Cubera is a data company revolutionizing big data analytics and Adtech through data share value principles wherein the users entrust their data to us. We refine the art of understanding, processing, extracting, and evaluating the data that is entrusted to us. We are a gateway for brands to increase their lead efficiency as the world moves towards web3.
What you’ll do?
- Build machine learning models, perform proof-of-concept, experiment, optimize, and deploy your models into production; work closely with software engineers to assist in productionizing your ML models.
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large-scale data analysis, machine-learning model development, model validation, and serving.
- Research new and innovative machine learning approaches.
- Perform hands-on analysis and modeling of enormous data sets to develop insights that increase Ad Traffic and Campaign Efficacy.
- Collaborate with other data scientists, data engineers, product managers, and business stakeholders to build well-crafted, pragmatic data products.
- Actively take on new projects and constantly try to improve the existing models and infrastructure necessary for offline and online experimentation and iteration.
- Work with your team on ambiguous problem areas in existing or new ML initiatives
What are we looking for?
- Ability to write a SQL query to pull the data you need.
- Fluency in Python and familiarity with its scientific stack such as numpy, pandas, scikit learn, matplotlib.
- Experience in Tensorflow and/or R Modelling and/or PyTorch
- Ability to understand a business problem and translate, and structure it into a data science problem.
Job Category: Data Science
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore
From building entire infrastructures or platforms to solving complex IT challenges, Cambridge Technology helps businesses accelerate their digital transformation and become AI-first businesses. With over 20 years of expertise as a technology services company, we enable our customers to stay ahead of the curve by helping them figure out the perfect approach, solutions, and ecosystem for their business. Our experts help customers leverage the right AI, big data, cloud solutions, and intelligent platforms that will help them become and stay relevant in a rapidly changing world.
No Of Positions: 1
- The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in data science, statistics, or a related discipline with 4-6 years of experience, or a master’s degree with 4-6 years of experience. A strong candidate will also possess many of the following characteristics:
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on achieving proof-of-concept
- Knowledge of statistical techniques and concepts (regression, statistical tests, etc.)
- Knowledge of machine learning and deep learning fundamentals
- Experience with Python implementations to build ML and deep learning algorithms (e.g., pandas, numpy, sci-kit-learn, Stats Models, Keras, PyTorch, etc.)
- Experience writing and debugging code in an IDE
- Experience using managed web services (e.g., AWS, GCP, etc.)
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Curiosity, flexibility, creativity, and a strong tolerance for ambiguity
- Ability to learn new tools from documentation and internet resources.
Roles and responsibilities :
- You will work on a small, core team alongside other engineers and business leaders throughout Cambridge with the following responsibilities:
- Collaborate with client-facing teams to design and build operational AI solutions for client engagements.
- Identify relevant data sources for data wrangling and EDA
- Identify model architectures to use for client business needs.
- Build full-stack data science solutions up to MVP that can be deployed into existing client business processes or scaled up based on clear documentation.
- Present findings to teammates and key stakeholders in a clear and repeatable manner.
2 - 14 Yrs
- Five+ years experience working in a Big Data Software Development role
- Experience managing and deploying ML models in real world environments
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or other analytical fields
- Experience working with Python, Scala, Spark or other open-source software with data science libraries
- Experience in advanced math and statistics
- Excellent familiarity with command line linux environment
- Able to understand various data structures and common methods in data transformation
- Experience deploying machine learning models
• Solid technical / data-mining skills and ability to work with large volumes of data; extract
and manipulate large datasets using common tools such as Python and SQL other
programming/scripting languages to translate data into business decisions/results
• Be data-driven and outcome-focused
• Must have good business judgment with demonstrated ability to think creatively and
• Must be an intuitive, organized analytical thinker, with the ability to perform detailed
• Takes personal ownership; Self-starter; Ability to drive projects with minimal guidance
and focus on high impact work
• Learns continuously; Seeks out knowledge, ideas and feedback.
• Looks for opportunities to build owns skills, knowledge and expertise.
• Experience with big data and cloud computing viz. Spark, Hadoop (MapReduce, PIG,
• Experience in risk and credit score domains preferred
• Comfortable with ambiguity and frequent context-switching in a fast-paced
-5+ years hands on experience with penetration testing would be added plus
-Strong Knowledge of programming or scripting languages, such as Python, PowerShell, Bash
-Industry certifications like OSCP and AWS are highly desired for this role
-Well-rounded knowledge in security tools, software and processes
Strong knowledge in statistical and data mining techniques: GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, text mining, etc.
Sound Knowlegde querying databases and using statistical computer languages: R, Python, SQL, etc.
Strong understanding creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modeling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.
We are looking for a tech enthusiast who can work with us to help further our product development with Augmented Reality to keep us ahead of the technology curve. We have a tight product roadmap that needs enthusiastic people to solve problems in the realm of computer vision systems building towards a high accuracy SLAM solution.
Qualified candidates will be driven self-starters, robust thinkers, strong collaborators, and adept at operating in a highly dynamic environment. We look for colleagues that are passionate about our product and embody our values.
Some of the main responsibilities include:
Develop objectives and design research projects
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable and reliable code
- Work with the core team to bring ideas to life and keep pace with the latest research in Computer Vision, Deep Learning.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
Masters / Phd in Computer Science, Mathematics or relevant experience
3+ years of experience in geometric computer vision, algorithms, SfM / SLAM, visual inertial odometry / 3D reconstruction / sensor fusion.
Experience in Deep Learning for SLAM and related frameworks
Experience in sensor fusion (IMU, camera) and in probabilistic filters- EKF, UKF
Strong mathematical understanding - linear algebra, 3d-geometry, probability.
Proficiency in programming - C++, python and knowledge of algorithms
Proficiency in programming - C++, python and knowledge of algorithms
Proven experience in product development (monocular SLAM, multi-view camera
Strong background in computer vision and ML/DL
Experience in optimization of SLAM algorithms
Comfort with communication and collaboration across teams. The ability to multitask, manage tasks with varying priorities and align with stakeholders.
Do you have a passion for computer vision and deep learning problems? We are looking for someone who thrives on collaboration and wants to push the boundaries of what is possible today! Material Depot (materialdepot.in) is on a mission to be India’s largest tech company in the Architecture, Engineering and Construction space by democratizing the construction ecosystem and bringing stakeholders onto a common digital platform. Our engineering team is responsible for developing Computer Vision and Machine Learning tools to enable digitization across the construction ecosystem. The founding team includes people from top management consulting firms and top colleges in India (like BCG, IITB), and have worked extensively in the construction space globally and is funded by top Indian VCs.
Our team empowers Architectural and Design Businesses to effectively manage their day to day operations. We are seeking an experienced, talented Data Scientist to join our team. You’ll be bringing your talents and expertise to continue building and evolving our highly available and distributed platform.
Our solutions need complex problem solving in computer vision that require robust, efficient, well tested, and clean solutions. The ideal candidate will possess the self-motivation, curiosity, and initiative to achieve those goals. Analogously, the candidate is a lifelong learner who passionately seeks to improve themselves and the quality of their work. You will work together with similar minds in a unique team where your skills and expertise can be used to influence future user experiences that will be used by millions.
In this role, you will:
- Extensive knowledge in machine learning and deep learning techniques
- Solid background in image processing/computer vision
- Experience in building datasets for computer vision tasks
- Experience working with and creating data structures / architectures
- Proficiency in at least one major machine learning framework
- Experience visualizing data to stakeholders
- Ability to analyze and debug complex algorithms
- Good understanding and applied experience in classic 2D image processing and segmentation
- Robust semantic object detection under different lighting conditions
- Segmentation of non-rigid contours in challenging/low contrast scenarios
- Sub-pixel accurate refinement of contours and features
- Experience in image quality assessment
- Experience with in depth failure analysis of algorithms
- Highly skilled in at least one scripting language such as Python or Matlab and solid experience in C++
- Creativity and curiosity for solving highly complex problems
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Mentor and support other technical team members in the organization
- Create, improve, and refine workflows and processes for delivering quality software on time and with carefully calculated debt
- Work closely with product managers, customer support representatives, and account executives to help the business move fast and efficiently through relentless automation.
How you will do this:
- You’re part of an agile, multidisciplinary team.
- You bring your own unique skill set to the table and collaborate with others to accomplish your team’s goals.
- You prioritize your work with the team and its product owner, weighing both the business and technical value of each task.
- You experiment, test, try, fail, and learn continuously.
- You don’t do things just because they were always done that way, you bring your experience and expertise with you and help the team make the best decisions.
For this role, you must have:
- Strong knowledge of and experience with the functional programming paradigm.
- Experience conducting code reviews, providing feedback to other engineers.
- Great communication skills and a proven ability to work as part of a tight-knit team.
- Extract and present valuable information from data
- Understand business requirements and generate insights
- Build mathematical models, validate and work with them
- Explain complex topics tailored to the audience
- Validate and follow up on results
- Work with large and complex data sets
- Establish priorities with clear goals and responsibilities to achieve a high level of performance.
- Work in an agile and iterative manner on solving problems
- Evaluate different options proactively and the ability to solve problems in an innovative way. Develop new solutions or combine existing methods to create new approaches.
- Good understanding of Digital & analytics
- Strong communication skills, orally and in writing
As a Data Scientist, you will work in collaboration with our business and engineering people, on creating value from data. Often the work requires solving complex problems by turning vast amounts of data into business insights through advanced analytics, modeling, and machine learning. You have a strong foundation in analytics, mathematical modeling, computer science, and math - coupled with a strong business sense. You proactively fetch information from various sources and analyze it for better understanding of how the business performs. Furthermore, you model and build AI tools that automate certain processes within the company. The solutions produced will be implemented to impact business results.
- Develop an understanding of business obstacles, create solutions based on advanced analytics and draw implications for model development
- Combine, explore, and draw insights from data. Often large and complex data assets from different parts of the business.
- Design and build explorative, predictive- or prescriptive models, utilizing optimization, simulation, and machine learning techniques
- Prototype and pilot new solutions and be a part of the aim of ‘productizing’ those valuable solutions that can have an impact at a global scale
- Guides and coaches other chapter colleagues to help solve data/technical problems at an operational level, and in methodologies to help improve development processes
- Identifies and interprets trends and patterns in complex data sets to enable the business to make data-driven decisions
∙Bachelors in Computer Science/Mathematics + Research (Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Statistics, Data Mining, Game Theory or core mathematical areas) from Tier1 tech institutes.
∙3+ years of relevant experience in building large scale machine learning or deep learning models and/or systems.
∙1 year or more of experience specifically with deep learning (CNN, RNN, LSTM, RBM etc).
∙Strong working knowledge of deep learning, machine learning, and statistics.
- Deep domain understanding of Personalization, Search and Visual.
∙Strong math skills with statistical modeling / machine learning.
∙Hands-on experience building models with deep learning frameworks like MXNet or Tensorflow.
∙Experience in using Python, statistical/machine learning libs.
∙Ability to think creatively and solve problems.
∙Data presentation skills.
∙MS/ Ph.D. (Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Statistics, Data Mining, Game Theory or core mathematical areas) from IISc and other Top Global Universities.
∙Or, Publications in highly accredited journals (If available, please share links to your published work.).
∙Or, history of scaling ML/Deep learning algorithm at massively large scale.