- Responsible for delivery of product and platform line
- Responsible and accountable for successful demos to the product portfolio owner
- A strong agile experienced individual to have had the experience to run Sprints as a scrum master. Ownership of technology deliverables via a daily product backlog. Strong knowledge of internet technologies is good to have
- Organize Sprint Retrospectives with the Scrum Team to improve processes & techniques continuously
- Ensure the team abides by the SCRUM rules and guidelines
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks
- Appetite to manage large-scale projects and multiple tracks
- Listen to the customers; respond to their needs in a manner that provides added value
- Experience and know-how in the e-commerce domain and retail experience are preferred
- Should understand the product management industry
- Good communication & people managerial skills
- Problem-solving, decision-making, and conflict-resolution ability
- Sees ahead clearly; future-oriented
- Scrum certification is a must
Must have good analytical and problem solving skills.
Works as a Project Manager and reports directly to CTO/ VP
Manage daily/weekly scrums.
Able to perform and follow coding standards.
Perform R&D tasks if assigned and communicate with the Designer and UI team.
Taking leadership responsibilities and handling the team well
Strong Communication Skills.
Job Description –Analytics Engineering Lead
About Freespace* (a.k.a. Workplace Fabric)
Workplace Fabric develops solutions that makes workplaces intelligent. Our solutions help increase productivity of office workers while helping to lower the cost of real estate. Our Flagship
product Freespace is installed in over 40 cities around the world and serves over 30,000 people every day. Starting with the first deployment in March 2016 we have rapidly grown with our solution being rolled out globally while continuing to stay cash positive. With successes at several blue-chip clients Workplace Fabric has carved a unique leadership position in workplace management and employee engagement SaaS solutions.
*To find out more, follow us on social media – LinkedIn & Facebook @ workplace-fabric
What is on our offer?
- An absolutely action packed, fun, and demanding workplace lets our employees to thrive in a team-based environment with passion, fun, pride and teamwork as our core values.
- We can offer you career opportunities to challenge, develop and exceed your aspirations with training and development throughout your career.
- Life is never dull at Freespace as there is always something to learn, constantly pushing you to develop your skills and take on the next exciting challenge.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work at the heart of a data driven organisation to shape the business insights crucial to our clients as they return to the workplace.
You will work closely with the Analytics product owner to build and develop a strong, motivated, cross functional analytics team, delivering high quality, creative solutions for clients.
You have overall responsible for the analytics development team and delivery. Set the direction to ensure the team can meet the exciting and challenging demands, using different technologies. Own the delivery of the product roadmap and lead through a tight scrum process to deliver quality, timely solutions.
Work closely with the product owner and client facing teams to ensure the client needs are well understood when developing and delivering innovative solutions.
The lead role will have experience in leading development teams to deliver web solutions and will have a passion for data and analytics. They will understand how to manage big data and should ideally also have an understanding of industry leading analytics platforms, specifically Tableau. As such, should have experience in leading teams with cross disciplinary skills working on multiple platforms.
They will be well versed in working across the organisation with senior technical leads to ensure the analytics service and solutions meets the organisational technology standards and delivers secure, compliant and accurate solutions for the client.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent work experience
- If you have the right experience and skills but don’t have a relevant degree, please apply for the role.
Key Skills and Experience
- Required Skills: Team Leadership, Scrum
Experience: 6-10 years
- Proven track record in growing and developing a high-performance team.
- Experience working with big data architectures and analytics.
- In-depth knowledge of regulatory rules surrounding data.
- Ability to understand, design and fully document end-to-end scalable IoT systems.
- Knowledge of Well-Architected solutions using AWS Services (eg Lambda, Athena, S3 etc).
- Knowledge in developing frontend applications and ideally analytics dashboards using .js charts.
- Data processing and manipulation experience and able to easily comprehend and write efficient SQL queries.
- Able to lead the team but get stuck in and contribute.
- Rich experience of handling multi-national clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Be passionate about understanding the business problem and using data to tell the stories in delivering solutions which drive client decisions.
- Inspire, develop and mentoring a motivated, enthusiastic team.
- Lead by example and ensuring best practice principles embedded within the team.
- Own the delivery of the product roadmap through Scrum and ensure team resourced and assigned appropriately
- See projects through from conception into production and support, ensuring quality throughout.
- Ensure high standards by instilling data quality checks, code reviews and documentation in work and team practices.
- Clear thinker with a systematic problem-solving approach, breaking the problem down into simple achievable and realistically estimated steps.
- Able to challenge solutions and processes in creating the best products and environment to work.
- Be unafraid to own mistakes
- Always ensure customer priority and focus
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Partner with Corporate IT Security Architects, the Development Head and CTO to ensure adherence to security practices and compliance for Infrastructure Engineering.
- Partner with Product Management, Engineering and Support teams to collaboratively develop architectures and to support them conform to high standards of security practices and compliance.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure that all projects are deliveredon-time, within scope
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders. Phase wise project presentation and regular meeting discussions.
- Perform risk management to minimizeproject risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong working experience in Sprint,Agile Methodology, JIRA|.
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
JD for Project Manager:
The Incumbent will:
- Be the key person accountable for Project Delivery- managing end-to-end delivery of high-quality projects, meeting all required functionality, within the allocated schedule and budget.
- Managing the team assigned to deliver projects and achieve assigned project goals.
- Be responsible to ensure continued customer delight.
- Own the entire delivery of assigned projects.
- Responsible for managing multiple projects involving a 15-20-member team consisting of the middle layer (PL/GL/TL) and the teams under them.
- Responsible for the end-to-end delivery; ensuring that Project Delivery Metrics are controlled throughout the project lifecycle. Tracking project requirements and implementation throughout different phases.
- Participate in business meetings with Function/Delivery Heads; review contracts, carry out risk analysis and mitigation exercises and update the Management on the same.
- Project managers should have strong business management, budgeting, and analytical skills.
- Review and ensure the preparation of the following:
- System Architecture
- External Specifications & Internal Specifications
- Software Development Plan, Configuration Management Plan, and Project Plan
- Technical Documentation
- Weekly status updates to all stakeholders
- Ensure process and system compliance in the projects.
- Exhibit excellent escalation management skills, internal or external.
- Manage FPP (Fixed Price Project) & T&M (Time & Material) projects on diverse functional domains
- Coordinate, and communicate with the client on project-related matters.
- Coach/ mentor the members of the project and provide the necessary support to them.
- Performance appraisal/counseling of the group members.
- Evaluate training needs (technical, managerial) and get the required training programs implemented.
- Ensure project compliance with Tech Mahindra Quality Systems and Procedures.
- BE/BTech/MTECH/MCA 10 + Years of Experience in Java/J2EE related project and banking projects with good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Technical Skills:
- Core Java, Multithreading, J2EE, Design Pattern, Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Web services Rest /SOAP, Oracle SQL / PLSQL & Deployment and Cluster Application Architecture People and Team Management experience required Should have good knowledge of production support work.
What we're looking for:
We are looking for an experienced technical project manager who is expected to work with various stakeholders to provide status updates as needed, mitigate project risks, anticipate bottlenecks, quantify the impact of making tradeoffs, and balance business needs against technical constraints.
As part of the Searce Cloud and Software engineering Technical Project Management team, you will work closely with the Engineering teams, Cloud Architects and Delivery Managers, and a broad range of cross-functional teams to develop and manage the execution of best practices. We will rely on your knowledge, expertise, and previous experience as a Technical Project Manager so that you can take an active role in working with the Cloud Engineering team through various stages of the project lifecycle, alignment of processes between Architecture, Service delivery management, definition and execution of new projects related to Cloud service delivery, cost management, compliance to name a few.
- Develop, maintain and scale effective Technical Project Management capability within Software / Cloud Engineering ensuring Searce meets and exceeds Availability, Performance, Security, Compliance and Cost goals in cloud service delivery
- End to end management of cloud and data projects from enterprise customers across the globe
- Work with all key cross-functional teams including Sales, Cloud Engineering, Software engineering and business teams to convey the technical vision for Searce digital growth and contribute to the alignment of programs, projects, and processes within Searce
- Assist software engineering and solutions engineering teams in project design and execution plans that meet or exceed defined customer requirements; assesses technology and execution risks and collaborates with stakeholders on decisions/strategy to achieve business goals
- Work with key stakeholders & management on process issues to address deficiencies impacting organization effectiveness
- Work with the project, program stakeholders to fully scope requirements
- Manage dependencies across multiple teams and initiatives
- Report progress and associated metrics
- Drive risks to mitigation
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science or related field is preferred, with a minimum of 3+ years of directly related work experience in both small and large companies with 2+ years of technical project management
- Great track record of technical project management and experience in technical specialties, methodologies, and processes
- Proven leadership in identifying and influencing the business to employ specific technologies and best‐in‐class processes; experience in Agile methodologies required
- Have a technical understanding of the challenges and issues of complex, large‐scale cloud and data migration projects
- Experience with and proven success evaluating business requirements, identifying trends, and working to build processes/best practices around project delivery
- Working knowledge of Cloud – AWS and GCP and Node, React, Python, Django.
- ITIL V3 Foundation and PMP Certification (Not Mandatory)
TECHNICAL Project Manager
GormalOne LLP. Mumbai IN
GormalOne is on a mission to make dairy farming highly profitable, especially for the smallest farmers living in the most neglected geographies. We are a dairy-focused technology solution provider with a vision to resolve the pain points of everyone in the dairy ecosystem. We are building a comprehensive platform for cattle management where farmers to AITs (Artificial Insemination technicians), para vets, veterinarians, consultants, and corporates can collaborate and benefit each other using data. Nitara offers an easy-to-use artificial intelligence-enabled herd management system for farmers/veterinary/paraprofessionals/AITs.
We are looking for a Project manager who will be instrumental in the planning and management of both IT and IT-related projects. As a Technical Project Manager, you are required to have a high level of technical expertise as well as organization, leadership, and communication skills.
- Responsible for project planning and delivery. Ensure scope for all the projects are delivered to meet the business need as per the agreed schedule, scope, quality, and cost. Lead project planning effort in the creation of project plans, tasks, and schedules
- Conduct high level scoping, impact and risk assessment, schedule, and resource requirements for the successful delivery of the projects to the agreed scope.
- Organize and facilitate regular project scrum to track project tasks and dependency.
- Identify, assess, track and mitigate issues and risks at multiple levels
- Work closely with various teams internally & the user side to ensure delivery of solutions and deployment as per requirement.
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration, overcome obstacles, resolve conflicts, and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities.
- Responsible for the overall health of the projects by monitoring schedule, budget, milestones, and benefits attainment, project risk control, and project governance.
- Ensure that realistic project plans are prepared and maintained & all activities are tracked against the plan, providing regular and accurate reports to Management.
- Responsible for change control, gaining agreement for CRs to the projects from the product owner and other relevant stakeholders.
- Provide weekly / regular project updates to the Program Management Office.
- Work towards continual improvement by implementing corrective action plans based on performance analysis, lessons learned, project archives, etc.
- Hiring, training, and developing new employees to meet organizational needs
- Reviewing employee performance evaluations and providing feedback on areas for improvement.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Prince 2 foundation/practitioner.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
Skills and Capabilities
- Min 3-5 years of technical project management experience with overall 5-10 years of IT services experience.
- Excellent project management skills to develop a business case and deliver solutions to the user with oversight of technical solution implementation.
- Proven experience in managing projects using agile methodologies such as agile scrum. Good knowledge of tools like Jira, Azure DevOps, MS Projects, Confluence, etc.
- Experience in managing projects in a variety of technologies (e.g. Java, .Net, etc.)
- A high degree of technical competency in software development practices, project management, and the ability to bridge the gap between technology and business needs.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills in order to gather insights from data to identify underlying issues
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, Scrum/Agile development environment with the ability to multi-task and respond flexibly to change
- Deal well with ambiguity and changing deadlines while keeping the focus on delivering results.
- Strong and effective project leader who can prioritize well and communicate effectively.
- Comfortable in getting hands dirty in day-to-day tasks to get things done
- Experienced self-starter with a problem-solving focus, an analytical mindset, and extreme attention to detail.
- Experience in handling different phases of the project's life cycle from requirement gathering until steady-state handover.
- Proficient in written and spoken English in a business setting.
Soft Skills required:
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong written documentation skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Good communication skills and able to communicate at all levels
- Ability to work well in a diverse environment and proven ability to influence others to achieve positive outcomes
Kindly note: Salary shall be commensurate with qualifications and experience
What will you be doing?
Develop, document, and execute overall implementation project management and change management processes around evolving business and project needs by utilizing proven methodologies and techniques.
Drive process improvement, standards development, and new working methods for project management.
Create solutions to enable effective monitoring of projects using an existing project management system.
Ensure projects are kept up to date and in accordance with best practices.
Implement and roll out resource management capabilities.
Monitor and control quality deliveries and adherence to set processes.
Provide impactful data analysis, and insights to business users.
Ensure effective internal communication across company interfaces.
Demonstrate solid understanding of Yatra corporate solutions and other tools.
- Must have 6+ years of overall technology experience.
- Must have 2 years of experience managing Blockchain Projects or having hands on experience with development and management.
- Ability to manage multiple teams both on technical and overall delivery
- Excellent client and tech team handling skills. Ideally, have great balance with aggression and smartness.
- Having experience in DeFi and NFT will be great advantage. Or at least have passion to take deep dive into the same
- Having experience with Project Documentation will be given high preference.
- Strong knowledge of Agile and Scrums
- Should have basic experience with any of the Project Management tools Trello, Kanban, Jira, Asana and other popular in the market.
- Must have experience of source repositories (GitHub).
Are you passionate about using technology to make people's lives better? Are you interested in becoming a part of one of the hottest trends in the world of start-ups today? Are you excited about joining the online ultra-fast grocery delivery service business pioneer and driving the trend forward? Then this may be the right opportunity for you.
Role and Responsibilities
- Ensures correct adaptation of Agile practices at the team level.
- Coaches the Product Manager on Product Backlog management.
- Leads the team to remove impediments to reach the sprint goal.
- Organizes the agile rituals and ceremonies, and makes sure that it is applied correctly within the team. If necessary, facilitates these rituals.
- Guides the team in organizing motivational and inclusive events.
- Supports onboarding of the new people who joined the team.
- Guides the team for continuous improvement (Kaizen).
- Responsible for the correct flow of the team’s processes and workflow.
- Helps the team visualize its performance, impediments, and processes.
- BTech or MTech degree in engineering or relevant fields
- Having deep knowledge in the Agile mindset.
- Experience in working and applying Agile for a minimum of 2 years in a software development team is required (Scrum Master role is preferred).
- Confidence in working with multiple Agile teams.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and mentoring skills.
- Excellent analytical thinking, problem-solving, and facilitation skills.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Certification of the following is a plus: PSM, PSPO, PSK, PAL, PMI-ACP, etc.
Who You Are
- Passionate about technology, processes, and making an impact.
- A perpetual learner, who stretches their boundaries and enjoys new ideas.
- A doer who takes initiative to help the teams achieve their goals regardless of boundaries, and works well in a team.