Roles and responsibilities:
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- The ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Develop your sales team through motivation, counselling, and product knowledge education.
- Develop a partner Go-to-Market strategy that complements the individual practice plans. Create new promotions, events, and programs to increase positive awareness and ultimately, increase sales for Frugal Testing.
- To build solutions, demos, and POCs, which can be taken to market.
- Identifying potential leads, and developing and executing strategic alliances to generate revenue.
- Manage end-to-end partner relations including pitching and negotiation.
- Brainstorm and ideate creative marketing ideas to increase product adoption & awareness.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our services.
- Overseeing promotions and campaigns
- Planning and directing the hiring and training of new Sales Representatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to lead a sales team.
- Experience in digital marketing – Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, FB Ads, Email Campaigns, SEO, etc.
- Experience of handling an event is desirable but not mandatory.
- Experience working on any Marketing Automation tool.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams.
We are a boutique testing firm located in Hyderabad. At Frugal Testing, We believe that a robust software testing process is the key to ensuring a great user experience. We offer complete testing solutions for all stages of the software development lifecycle, from test planning to deployment.
Frugal Testing has been in the quality control field for over six years, and have worked with a wide range of industries from Startups to Fortune 500 companies including Edtech, Fintech, Banking, Healthcare, Retail, Travel, Food and Sports.
We work closely with clients to ensure that their applications operate as expected across multiple devices and platforms. Our expertise allows us to deliver a complete view of how an application performs for each user and make sure it stays that way!
At Frugal Testing, we believe in the power of sharing, helping, and lifting others up. We have a unique culture that is driven by our values.
Our goal is for you to be happy at work so your productivity shoots through the roof!
Benefits include health insurance, team outings, unlimited snacks, company events and a lot more. We also give our employees the opportunity to grow their career by working on projects that help them develop new skills and improve their expertise.
(Candidates based in Kolkata/Howrah can only apply)
• Candidates with min 1 year of Tele-Sales experience can only apply
• Age - Upto 30 years
• Salary - upto 17K (depending on experience & last salary)
• Incentive - Available
• Work from office
• Location : Shibpur(Howrah)
• Office Days - Mon to Sat
• Office Timings - 10:30 am to 6.30 pm
• Flawless & excellent english communication required with hands on experience in Instagram
• Female Preferred
• B2C Tele-Sales experience of 1+ years required
• Person should have end to end Sales experience over phone
• Should be Confident and Street Smart and Sales pro
• Must have go getter attitude
# Joining immediate on selection
HyperVerge is a global deep tech AI company serving clients across India, Africa ASEAN and US regions. Our market-leading AI technology is ranked among the bests on the globally reputed leaderboards such as NIST. Our AI products are used by large enterprises like Jio, Vodafone, Airbus, SBI, Bajaj, ICICI Securities and unicorns such as Grab, Groww, Byjus, and Cred for verifying the identities of their customers and preventing fraud.
We have powered more than 500 million (~7% of the world’s population) ID checks in the last three years!
As part of our rapid growth plan, we are looking to onboard a dynamic and ambitious salesperson in our India Sales team. This team member will be a hunter and be responsible to generate new recurring revenue by acquiring new customers for HyperVerge’s products
OUTCOMES EXPECTED – FIRST YEAR:
- Develop a deep understanding of HyperVerge technology and products within the first month
- To acquire 12+ new logos and thereby generate $75K New MRR (~$300K New Total Revenue) for HyperVerge by End of March 31, 2023.
- Consistently achieve and exceed mutually agreed upon monthly sales goals
- Sales Execution
- Drive new revenue by taking charge of the full sales cycle following the established sales process. You will primarily be responsible for leading qualified opportunities to closures. In addition, you will also be expected to hunt, prospect and qualify a certain number of leads every month as these are key skills for a salesperson to always sharpen.
- The role is a combination of both Inside Sales and Field Sales. Travel to client offices as necessary.
- Closely collaborate with various internal teams as necessary.
- Sales Strategy:
- Build a strategically selected list of target clients (with the help of the Sales Leader)
- Exploring new markets/target segments
- Assist the Product team in meetings to understand problems clients are facing
- Constantly refine our Go-to-Market approach based on sales objectives and market situation.
- Constantly evolve and collaborate to find methods to connect and pitch to top-level executives and decision-makers at prospects
- Establish a clear use case and manage pilots with measurable business impact
- Collaborate with internal teams to launch new publisher-focused products with your partners
- Collate and interpret partner feedback to facilitate improved products
- Share and build a best-practices knowledge base to share with current and future sales team members
- Be the primary point of contact for your client stakeholders and be fully responsible for driving client conversation from HyperVerge.
- Proactively share insights and learnings from client conversations
- Reporting and Insight Generation
- Ensure CRM is always updated.
- Work with Sales Leader in generating insights on how to make the sales team more efficient.
- 1+ years of experience with B2B Saas sales functions, and has the necessary mindset to scale with an established sales process.
- Has handled accounts of ACV of $50K and above
- Excellent written and verbal communication via phone, email and in-person meetings
- Good to have - deep understanding of onboarding and KYC processes in B2C companies
- Travel - 25% domestic travel required for client engagements
- Understands clearly what it takes to generate New Revenue - identify a lead, generate interest, discover problems and is energized by (at least not afraid of) difficult situations, conversations, negotiations, conflict, rejection, etc.
- Competitive and result-focused
- Spends 80% of focused time on creating new revenue (Exceeds revenue and pipeline targets)
- Be great at the execution of an established process.
- Be able to adapt to emerging situations as far as key values/boundary conditions are being met.
- Domain Knowledge and network
- Good track record of selling to the Financial Services industry (preferable)
- Knows decision-makers and has a working relationship across organizations in the industry
- In-depth understanding of one of these - lending, insurance, securities, credit cards or mutual funds and an understanding of the critical industry problems
- Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- High grasping power - Quick to understand and absorb qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it
- Strong attention to detail - does not let important details slip through the cracks
- Intellectual curiosity - loves to ask questions and is genuinely interested in learning the client's needs
- Enthusiastic about learning and trying new approaches, best practices, and ideas and not overly attached to what has worked in the past
- Work ethics
- Proactively pursues the company mission with a high degree of energy and daily activity.
- Follow-through on Commitments to both clients and team member
- Connect and engage with pre generated leads via outbound calls (approx. 80-100 calls).
- Reach out to new customers and explain to them about benefits of the Services/Product Offered.
- Initiate repeat sales by follow up phone calls from existing customers.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of products and services to make suitable recommendations based on customer needs.
- Continually meeting or exceeding daily and monthly targets with respect to call volume and sales.
- Achieve sales targets by new customer acquisition and ensure growth / revenue from existing customers
- Adhere to quality standards and processes within defined metrics.
- Good communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Strong convincing skills
- Client handling skills
- Ability to handle stress and rejection in soliciting clients
- Prior experience in sales/business development/voice process will be preferred
- Solution oriented with effective problem solving skills
- Knowledge of various online portals will be an added advantage.
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about the Housing Project
(Contact Numbers will be provided by the company)
- Answer queries about the project and the company
- Find out customer requirements
- Persuade prospects for a site visit
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Good knowledge of word, excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills
- Convincing ability
Job Profile for Sales Manager (6-10 Years’ Experience)
Location: Pune, Mumbai
- Acquire new logos in India in IT consulting services and SaaS solutions
- Management of own pipeline of new opportunities to ensure consistent target and achievement
- Consistent identification and capture profitable revenue opportunities for Simplifai
- Improve sales penetration within chosen market sectors and key customers independently establish and grow new or existing client
- Form long-term relationships with “C” level decision makers to maximize business opportunities
- Identify, understand, and solve any obstacles or objections to the successful sale of Simplifai products and
- Develop and implement plans to increase penetration within existing accounts in respect of cross selling opportunities, within sales and cross
- Adhere to Simplifai best practice sales and internal qualification and approval
- Participate actively in sales calls and bid reviews, demonstrating excellent sales, and closing skills to the team.
- Accurate forecasting of monthly and quarterly
- Provide weekly/monthly reports to the Sales Leader with a detailed insight into accounts, opportunities, and
- Develop and manage internal relationships, earning the respect of colleagues at all levels across the business ensuring a cohesive internal
- Amount of Travel – 75 to 80%
- Minimum 8 years of sales experience covering IT consulting and Emerging Technologies, including: AI, IOT, RPA Sales
- Strong background in enterprise sales (i.e., peer-to-peer selling, board level contact, new business orientated)
- Existing senior level relationships within relevant enterprise customers
- Experience of complex high-end selling in a long-term environment; especially in IT consulting in BFSI domain
- Experience of selling into Banking, Financial Services, Insurance, Retail, Manufacturing and Pharma or in any verticals.
- Demonstrated experience selling a combination of the following product offerings:
- IT Solution Consulting
- Managed IT services
- RPA Sales
- Proven experience working successfully lead Go-To-Market with key technology partner such as SAP, AWS, Microsoft, Google or Dell/VMWare
- Experience of working in highly competitive environments and constantly improving and delivering order intake margin and
- Evidence of creative commercial deals, which have demonstrated affinity to the tailored requirements of the customer, whilst ensuring that requirements can be fulfilled without breaking the
- Experience of operating in an international environment and innate understanding how to operate in India
- Proven and strong experience in direct sales
- Strong prospecting skills and experience
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written and presentation)
- Postgraduate or Equivalent in Business or Marketing