Hiring: Experienced React Native Developer | Mobile App Developer
Location: Vadodara Only
- 3+ years of professional experience working with React Native.
- 1+ year of experience working with Node (Backend) will be plus.
- 3.5+ years of professional software development experience.
- Experience of Android/iOS native mobile app development.
- Experience with build, deployment, unit testing tools, testing libraries.
- Experience of Payment Gateway integration in React Native.
- Experience with React Native skills such as Redux/Mobx, GraphQL, Animation, Typescript, Firebase-for remote configuration, Auth0, etc.
- Should have the ability to integrate third-party libraries and APIs.
- Hands-on experience in using Hooks for functional components with the State, PureComponents , etc.
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio, IntelliJ
- Understanding of web application like React.
- Knowledge of AWS services like S3, EC2 would be valuable.
- Experience with Native Mobile app deployment on App store and Google Play Store (Release Management).
• Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience
• Leverage native APIs for deep integration with both platform
• Write unit and integration test
• Writing clean code and building reusable code
• Releasing application on iOS and Google Play Store
• Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage.
• Familiarity with version control Git (Github or Gitlab).
TechMero is a creative marketing firm that specializes in strategy, creativity, design, and innovative technology. We have developed innovative marketing strategies, which are built upon our existing infrastructure base, that enable us to provide our clients with high ROI on their digital marketing spends.
We’re a data-driven company on a mission to forge a better future. We create connected experiences to help brands navigate the pace of change in today’s modern world.
- Working experience in using the any of the design principles MVVM or MVP
- Experience in using Web Services and SQLite data base
- Experience in Multithreading concepts – Rx JAVA
- Experience in using version control systems like SVN, GIT Hub, Bitbucket etc
- Experience in using Dependency injection principles in android
- Experience in using design patterns
- Experience integration with 3rd party API’s like Facebook, gmail, retrofit, Picasso & 3rd party libraries
- Experience/Knowledge in using google Flutter
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- React Native Developer with at least 1 year of experience with a good understanding of the concepts & working
- Proven experience in React Native components in native iOS and Android
- Rock-solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Hands-on Coding/Debugging Android and iOS apps using simulators
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Android Studio, IntelliJ will be plus
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with automated testing suites will be added advantage
- Familiarity with cloud message API and push notifications.
1K is an early-stage start-up building India’s first network of small-format stores (kiranas) for smaller towns through an integrated offline-online immersive experiential model. We have started off with the aggregation of kiranas, developing a franchise network for the delivery of daily necessities. We plan to build on the entrepreneurial spirit and underutilized real estate pockets hiding in India’s smaller towns and fuel Bharat’s growth through them. We are funded by Info Edge Ventures, Falcon Edge, and Kae Capital.
At 1K, our objective is to build technology that serves the needs of our customers with utmost satisfaction. To help us in doing so, we are looking for an experienced product manager to own the full lifecycle of product development from conception through release. An ideal candidate should have a keen eye for gaps in consumer product offerings and the innovative mindset to fill them. You should have experience in guiding cross-functional teams in the successful creation of products that improve consumer experience and grow market share.
You'll be responsible for developing android applications for managing various working aspects of e-commerce, warehousing & supply chain systems while playing a critical role in the design, planning, development, and deployment and help develop best practices for future development.
- Developing, releasing, and maintaining native Android Applications and oversee mobile application development efforts
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle, design, build, code review, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
- Working directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test, and release products
- Carefully evaluate the technical trade-offs of every decision
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Good to have experience in designing, implementing, and maintaining complex mobile applications
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Optimizing performance for the apps and keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies
- Solid understanding of UI Design practices
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in writing and deploying production quality code.
- Familiarity with test-driven development (TDD)
- Familiarity with CI/CD
- Great understanding of Android development
- Solid understanding of MVI/MVP/MVVM architecture.
- Expertise in Kotin with solid OOD principles, design patterns, dependency injection (Hilt/Koin/Dagger)
- Good grasp of algorithms, memory management, and multithreaded programming
- Hands-On experience with Android’s debugging, unit/UI testing, memory, and performance optimization tools.
- Awesome to have exposure working in startups.
- Great people skills!
Experience – 1 to 3 years
Skills: Native Android, Java, Kotlin, Rx Java, Event Bus, Json, and UI / UX - XML
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=androidhiring&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6729767648013402112">#androidhiring https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=hiringduringcovid&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6729767648013402112">#hiringduringcovid https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=hiringandroid&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6729767648013402112">#HiringAndroid
Position- Android Developer
Brief about position
We require a passionate Android developer with drive and talent.
Brief about the App
Capshot is an entertainment collaborative platform and will be the first complete solution in this category of applications. Candidates will be working on an application through which people can create and build content together. It is an app that will embrace the growing meme culture and function with a model of ‘true visual communication’ where the fun of sharing moments with friends doesn’t simply end with posting out a photo or video. Our aim is to make that experience even more interactive by allowing friends to get creative with each other’s media rather than end it with a simple ‘like’ or ‘comment’.
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong understanding of the Android SDK and Android native UI frameworks
- Proficient with Java and C++
- Good practical understanding of Android development tools for programming, debugging, beta testing, etc.
- Industry experience: 2-4 years, or equivalent work showing your talent and experience to be able to deliver an app like Capshot (could be in the form of sample apps, even if they have not been released on the play store, fully released apps that you have worked on, etc.)
- Experience with native Android frameworks to accomplish the following objectives -
- Multimedia capture
- Multimedia playback and UI customization
- Custom UI, UI animations and transitions
- Data storage and memory management
- Practical experience with Android analytics and testing
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Strong understanding of these fundamantals through Independant Learning
- Deep understanding of computer science fundamentals (OOP, software design, algorithms, etc.)
- Ability to write high quality, well organized, and readable code
- Practical experience with debugging and optimization
- Experience with networking
- Understanding of database operations and performance (at least a good understanding of the concepts)
- Must be a ‘knowledge seeker’ with a passion for software development and the desire to build something unique
- Good oral and written communication skills (English)
- Ability to analyze, break down and estimate tasks
- Ability to quickly research and implement topics where you lack practical experience
- Ability to understand and grasp new concepts effectively
Skills and Qualifications – Preferred, but not absolutely required
- Image and video processing in Android for
- Video encoding/decoding
- Bitmap manipulation and transformations
- Machine learning
- Content streaming
- Video processing using the Android NDK and ffmpeg
- Experience (either through work, or side projects) with developing social/communication category apps
- Ability to implement development techniques that give the user an ‘illusion’ of high speed and responsiveness in an app, such as Instagram’s ‘Moving bits in the background’
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Candidate should be expertise in iOS technology.
- Experience with developing native Applications using Swift 3 , Xcode, Objective C, Cocoa and iPhone SDK.
- Built and published commercial iPhone and iPad applications
- Candidate must have independently designed and developed mobile applications
- independently drive the design and development of iPhone/iPad application project.
Conceptualize and design Mobile applications based on need.
- Coursework in Object-Oriented programming languages (C++/Java, etc)
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines Animation, etc.
- Candidate can develop Mobile Apps and well-versed with the Android SDK.
- Have a good knowledge of Java Application development.
Why FabHotels? Budget hotels is the largest and fastest growing segment of the Indian travel market. Despite attracting billions of dollars in last few years, online penetration in hotel bookings is still sub-20%. Supply of budget hotels is fragmented and lacks any brand of scale. At FabHotels, we’re building a millennial traveler focused budget hotel brand that leverages people, technology and processes in an asset-light, scalable model to deliver delight to consumers and segment-leading returns to asset owners. In ~4 years since inception, we have become larger than many established traditional hotel chains. Currently we have a fast growing network of 550+ hotels and 11,000+ rooms across ~50 cities pan-India.
Who? Founded by Bain & Wharton alumni, Vaibhav Aggarwal & Adarsh Manpuria,
FabHotels has raised >$35Mn. till date from leading VC firms Goldman Sachs, Accel Partners, Qualcomm Ventures. We're always looking for young, hungry & self-driven individuals, who want more than a 10-7 desk job and to make a significant contribution in creating a first-in-class Indian hospitality brand.
About the role: One key differentiator of FabHotels brand for our asset partners is bestin-class returns. While our online & offline demand teams drive higher occupancies for our partners, this role entails ownership of developing and work on react native side of application development.
- Knows how to embed React-Native in a native (iOS/Android) component and vice versa.
- Firm grasp on JS/CSS fundamentals
- Build pixel-perfect, battery smooth UIs ((layouts, animations, etc.))across both mobile platforms
- Good understanding of Design and Architecture Patterns
- Strong focus on app performance
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Grade, Android Studio
- Good at working with third party libraries and debugging dependency conflicts
- Experience in unit testing is preferable.
Individuals who would connect best with the job requirements are those who:
- Are excited to be part of a young, dynamic team that is building a disruptive, sustainable business
- Are willing to go the extra 100 miles it takes to win in a super competitive market
- Are innovative, resourceful and comfortable with dynamic business requirements
- Fulfil below minimum criteria:
- 4+ years experience in Mobile app development.
- Must have published at least 1 major React-Native app
- Experience with CodePush (appcenter)
- Hands on experience in Redux