Hiring: Experienced React Native Developer | Mobile App Developer
Location: Vadodara Only
- 3+ years of professional experience working with React Native.
- 1+ year of experience working with Node (Backend) will be plus.
- 3.5+ years of professional software development experience.
- Experience of Android/iOS native mobile app development.
- Experience with build, deployment, unit testing tools, testing libraries.
- Experience of Payment Gateway integration in React Native.
- Experience with React Native skills such as Redux/Mobx, GraphQL, Animation, Typescript, Firebase-for remote configuration, Auth0, etc.
- Should have the ability to integrate third-party libraries and APIs.
- Hands-on experience in using Hooks for functional components with the State, PureComponents , etc.
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio, IntelliJ
- Understanding of web application like React.
- Knowledge of AWS services like S3, EC2 would be valuable.
- Experience with Native Mobile app deployment on App store and Google Play Store (Release Management).
• Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience
• Leverage native APIs for deep integration with both platform
• Write unit and integration test
• Writing clean code and building reusable code
• Releasing application on iOS and Google Play Store
• Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage.
• Familiarity with version control Git (Github or Gitlab).
TechMero is a creative marketing firm that specializes in strategy, creativity, design, and innovative technology. We have developed innovative marketing strategies, which are built upon our existing infrastructure base, that enable us to provide our clients with high ROI on their digital marketing spends.
We’re a data-driven company on a mission to forge a better future. We create connected experiences to help brands navigate the pace of change in today’s modern world.
Job Requirements :
- Candidate should have 2-5 years of regular working experience.
- Must have expertise in React js, Redux, MongoDB, MySql, NoSQL.
- Must have done multiple projects using React js, Redux, with Cross browser/device compatibility.
- Good knowledge of events handling in client-side and server-side.
- Good knowledge of code versioning tools, such as Git/bitbucket
- Good logical and mathematical programming skills.
Company Overview :
This is a platform for creators, influencers and celebrities to grow, manage and monetise their community. It is aimed at both established and aspiring online creators who want to pursue their passion. Our vision is to enable anyone and everyone to make a successful living doing what they enjoy.
Job Summary :
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services.
- Conceptualizing and formulating apps that are suitable for use on all types of Android devices.
- Implementing measures to safeguard users' data.
- Ensuring that the construction and presentation of your apps are congruent with the company's standards.
- Proofreading your code and correcting mistakes before each app is released.
- Collaborating with UI and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that each app is presentable and in perfect working order.
- Liaising with the marketing department to ensure consistency in our company's 'voice' across the board.
- Monitoring app reviews to detect areas for improvement.
- Creating app updates, including bug fixes and additional features, for release.
- 2+ yearsof experience as an android developer
- Proficiency in Java, Kotlin, or C++.
- Ability to use the Android Studio, including the Android SDK, with ease.
- Prior experience as an android developer will be advantageous.
- Excellent coding and proofreading skills.
- Top-notch teamwork and communication skills.
- Ability to manage your workload with minimal supervision.
- Unwavering curiosity
Skills:- Java & Kotlin
Roles and Responsibilities
Key Performance Indicators:
Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable and reliable Java code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Help in maintaining code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Participating with the technical team in the execution of projects
- Preparing the project documentation on its completion.
- Analyzing defects and fixing it.
- Maintaining On-time delivery of the projects.
- Java, Kotlin, Android Studio, OOP Design, JSON, Retrofit, Firebase
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK & different versions of Android.
- Application development paradigms, memory management, and multi-threading
- Comprehensive understanding of Android application architecture, Activities, Services, Intents, Content Providers and Notifications, Fragments, Application Development life-cycle, Web Apps, and Web View.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with clients at all levels and understand requirements carefully.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- A knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Basic knowledge of MVVM architecture
· Build buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
· Migrate existing Android Native to React Native
· Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
· Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
· Experience in Build systems and Deployment processes
· Excellent problem-solving, debugging, and troubleshooting skills.
· An avid follower of the best practices, optimization strategies, and design patterns
· Knowledge of RN available inbuilt UI components and the props those UI components accept.
· Good knowledge of monitoring and tracking down app crashes and bugs using advanced tools
· Experience in 3rd party services integration
· Knowledge of architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
· Experience in at least one native language Android or IOS (Swift/Objective C)
· Have knowledge of TypeScript
· Building and releasing the app in Play Store and App Store
· Integrating several analysis tools on app-level
· We have a well-defined leave policy for our people to take care of their personal commitments and exigencies.
· We care for our people and take care of them and their families by offering them a Healthcare policy
· Your professional growth and company growth go hand-in-hand
· We provide you a platform to learn and polish your skills
Desired Candidate Profile
· BE/BTech/MCA with an experience of 4-7 yrs. in React Native Mobile App development. Who can work in collaboration with team members and build positive working relationships?
· High level of commitment to business satisfaction and agility.
· Possess a strong work ethic and is passionate about his/her role with the attitude to learn.
What We’re Looking For
- Build app and UI components from prototypes and wireframes
- Stay updated with new updates, technologies, and news of React Native
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to communicate strategy
Skills That Will Help You In The Role
Must-Have Skills: React web and mobile along with tools like Flux, Flow, Redux, etc.
🤓 An early employee of an experienced team. A lot of impact and opportunities to learn or deepen new technologies like GPT3, Amazon Rekognition, FFmpeg and more.
💰 Fixed Salary + Stock-Options
Blend is an AI-driven graphic design tool for entrepreneurs that removes decision making to create professional-grade product catalogs. Entrepreneurs can now create product marketing material in a few seconds to stand out and sell better online. Instead of manipulating pixels, users edit objects. Deep learning models ensure the translation of pixels into objects.
What you'll do
Blend app, an AI-driven design tool, will help its users create stunning designs within seconds.
To help us get to our vision faster, we are looking for an Engineer to join us on our app development front. This developer:
- 👩💻 Would work on our Flutter codebase writing cross platform code for both Android and iOS.
- 🎨 Work closely with product and design to create amazing user experiences.
- 🐜 Watch out and fix production issues, and target on running a smooth experience.
- 📈 With the help of the rest of the team, you maintain a great app with few bugs and trustable analytics: KPIs, logs, crash logs, boards.
Above all, you would be the owner of the app side of things. Drive it to success. That will be the goal.
We are tech/langugage agnostic when it comes to developers, so the only hard requirement is to be smart and passionate. That being said, having the skills below will be an advantage:
- Experience working with Flutter and/or Dart
- Experience with React/React Native (makes it easier to pick up flutter)
- Experience with Native app development (sooner or later you might get to a point where you need to write native modules as well)
How we work:
- Team: you are humble, open to challenge, and like to help others grow. The most important is the progress of the team and the product.
- Impact: you can prioritize your time to build what will give users superpowers or wow them.
- Learning: learning and sharing knowledge makes you happy. At Blend, this holds true as a team, with machine learning, and with our users.
- Screening call
- Technical Interview
- Cultural fit interview with the founders
Seenit’s suite of apps enables the leading retailers around the world to transform their customer experience and build loyal relationships with their customers. The apps allow retailers to make use of their physical infrastructure and resources to deliver a truly omnichannel experience in today's rapidly changing world of shopping.
We would welcome someone to the team who:
- Loves to write “clean”, well designed code to solve complex problems
- Can design, develop and test the core product software to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Is inclined to contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle and takes end to end ownership of the project
- Is excited to support others to succeed and shine in a collaborative team culture
Your application will require you to have:
- Just some previous projects to showcase, no need for CV immediately
You should work with us because:
- We’re a relaxed diverse group and don’t take ourselves too seriously
- We're creative and want to change the world while we're at it (yes we do!)
- Our products have an international audience and our partners are around the globe
- Team lunches are more frequent than team meetings
- We love to travel and will ask you to take time off to refresh
- 2+ years of relevant experience in Android Development.
- Should be strong in Android fundamentals (including UI design), OOP & Java fundamentals.
- Should be strong in Kotlin fundamentals and coroutines.
- Familiar with Android Architectures, Multithreading Concepts, Testing framework like JUnit, Espresso, Mockito and Reactive Programming.
- Familiar with Dependency Injection and memory optimization techniques.
- Practitioner of SOLID principles.
- Working experience in Compose and KMM (Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile) is an addon
- Should have been part of a team which has shipped at-least one App and lived through the process without too many scars
- Stellar problem solving skills
- Hunger to learn new things and ability to grasp new concepts quickly
- Ability to move quickly without breaking things too much (we are dreamers)
- Passion for developing awesome user experiences
- Ability to work under pressure which is balanced by a sense of responsibility and ownership.
Experience- 1 to 5 Yrs
- Design and build advanced app features for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Must be able to deal with complexity. Should know about the complexities of Enterprise
Mobility, Blockchain, IoT
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the technical design and implementation of new products and enhancements. They will work in all phases of the development cycle: concept to implementation.
- Perform full life-cycle development
- Adhere to agreed upon delivery schedules
- Utilizes source control, continuous integration, and unit testing best practices
- Work cross-functionally to define and write code for new features
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- 2+ years' experience in related area
- Experience with iOS and Android platforms