We are hiring React Native Developers at Simform
Please find the details of the opportunity:
We are hiring multiple Mobile Engineers with experience using React Native, Android, and iOS.
The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of Mobile Development and React Native. and React, as well as user experience design, code security, quality, and sustainability.
Experience: 4 years minimum
Role + Responsibilities:
- Developer at heart with strong focus to learn and implement latest enhancements in React Native
- Create captivating and interactive mobile experience for iOS and Android devices
- Implement designs that are asynchronous, responsive and provide a rich user experience across the mobile platforms
- Implement new frameworks and software that meets Simform’s standards in performance, reliability and maintainability
- Create rapid prototypes to vet new design, interaction, and integration concepts
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions.
- Recommend new technologies, technical design and user interactions that will help differentiation the Funko digital experience
- Productively contribute to development projects in an agile software development environment, participate in sprint planning, task breakdown and daily stand ups
Person Specification and Qualifications:
- Hands on experience on Android, iOS platforms in creating Hybrid / Native applications.
- Should have apps in the Google Play Store or Apple Store.
- Use of Management tools including Bitbucket (GIT), Jira and Bamboo.
- Thorough understanding of React Native development tools like IDEs (Nuclide, Atom, Sublime Text, or Visual Studio Code), Chrome debugging tools, ESLint, React Native CLI, Watchman, package manager etc
- Good familiarity with most of the React Native built-in and popular third-party frameworks, libraries, and accelerators. With in-depth expertise on most of the popular ones
About Simform Solutions
- Design and build highly reliable and performant applications that deliver a great user
- Own large technical deliverables and execute in a structured manner.
- Take the accountability of the overall health of the applications you build.
- Platformize components as libraries, utilities and promote reuse.
- Be able to conceptualize and develop prototypes quickly.
- Lead by example, mentor and guide team members on everything from structured
problem solving to development of best practices.
- Deep expertise of the iOS and Android ecosystems.
- Hands on experience with either React Native, Flutter, Swift or Kotlin.
- Deep understanding of your tools: Languages, frameworks, systems.
- Experience with abstracting requirements into frameworks.
- Hungry to learn, share knowledge, and enjoy mentoring others.
- Data driven, having customer empathy, striving to build stable, delightful applications.
- [Optional, but desired] Experience with video streaming and Real Time Communication
We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Kotlin/Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Kotlin, Java
- Important libraries include Dagger, RxJava, Realm
- MVVM Clean Architecture
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
*Should be experienced in unity game development.
*Responsible to Develop top quality 2D and 3D games for Android, iOS and Windows using Unity 3D engine
*Coordinated with other Teams in Production like Artists/Game Testers/Game Designers to meet project deadlines.
Role: Senior Android & Flutter Developer.
Preferable immediate joiners.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Minimum 2+ years of hands-on experience in Android & Flutter development.
- Strong in Java Programming and OOPS Concepts.
- Knowledge of problem-solving, multi-threading and complexity analysis.
- Experience with design patterns like MVVM, Provider etc.
- Experience in Android application development experience using Java, Kotlin & Flutter.
- Design and develop Mobile applications using Flutter.
- Must be able to deploy app in Play store & App store.
- Expert in Android User Interface Development and Understanding of best practices for the same.
- Independently drive the development of Android-based applications.
- Ability to work with web services on the Android platform (consuming REST/SOAP APIs) and related underlying technologies (JSON, XML).
- Self-driven and able to work with minimal direction.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Problem-solving expertise in critical steps.
- Hands-on experience with Android studio & Gradle build system.
- Knowledge of Linux, Git, Relational Databases, XML and JSON is a must.
- Hands-on practice with CI/CD tools
- Memory optimization and Debugging skills.
Be part of Floatr's Founding Team Member. As a Tech Sr/Lead developer at this early stage you will get opportunity to work as well as shape up the product to a world class AI driven tech solution. Opportunity to learn, drive, mentor and be part of the success. An attractive stock options plan will ensure you are well rewarded for your contribution.
A strong candidate for this role will be responsible for all aspects of mobile and web development, and expected to work closely with the team to shape and evolve our core products. You will be encouraged to come up with innovative ideas to help build a robust solution.
- Develop high-performance, scalable software for mobile and the server-side to deliver interfaces and APIs.
- Work with team to prioritise, scope, and deliver on key initiatives and features
- 5+ years’ experience in Hybrid Mobile App development
- Expert in React Native & NodeJs development
- Skilled in Database technologies like MySQL, NoSQL and Postgres
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Willing to work from office in Bangalore (HSR Layout)
Founded by IIT Kharagpur and Kanpur alumni, Pocket FM has grown to 2M+ users with deep engagement of 90 minutes time spent per user per day. We are a Series A funded start-up backed by some of the marquee investors like Tencent, Lightspeed, and others.
Who you are
2-5 Years of experience in product development with expertise in designing and implementing high-performance applications for mobile (Android, iOS).
Proficiency in Problem Solving and Data structures.
Expert understanding of iOS and Android native platforms and corresponding frameworks is a must.
Proficient in Design patterns and principles.
Amazing debugging skills with the ability to write unit test cases.
Good communication and interpersonal skills & focus on quality & velocity
- Deep knowledge of ( List here the mobile platforms on which the app runs,
e.g., Android, iOS, etc. )
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
- Fixing bugs and performance problems
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team
to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions