● Experience Level: Min 2+ years
● RESTful API’s, basic HTTP knowledge, GET/POST.
● Experience using technologies like React, Redux, TypeScript, modern CSS frameworks and
● Good Communication Skills
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting it to the back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills And Qualifications:
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as (Git / SVN)
About this role:
We are looking for an analytical, results-driven Frontend Developer who works with team members and define how the application looks. Candidate must be a good team player. He/She should collaborate with team members and stakeholders.
- Develop new user facing features.
- Write reusable code and libraries.
- Enhance application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Validate input before submitting to the back end.
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders.
- Bridge the gap between graphic design and technical implementation.
- Define how the application looks and how it works.
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code.
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Good in React with PWA. PWA experience is a must.
- Good understanding of SEO
- Expert level with MAC and OS
- Proficient in code visioning tools
- Proficient understanding of web mark-up
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision while achieving benchmarks.
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have the following skills:
- Love for coding: A fanatic about writing beautiful and scalable code.
- Sense of analytics: Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills. Should be resourceful, innovative and inventive.
- Dynamic: Should be comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces. Have exquisite attention to detail, and are comfortable learning new technologies and systems.
- Team player: Knack for influencing without being authoritative. Pitch in wherever the team needs help, from writing blog posts to supporting customers.
- Accountability: High sense of ownership for your code and relentlessness to deliver projects with high business impact.
- BE/BTech in Computer Science or related field.
- Obsessed with WPO (Web Performance Optimization) and web/mobile performance analysis.
- Experienced with web standards and protocols such as HTTP, DNS, TCP/IP, and socket APIs in general.
- Familiar with web security, SEO, accessibility and internationalization.
Frontend Developer integrates and implements front-end web applications and components. Plays a direct role in programming, maintenance, technical support, documentation, and administration of web applications. Researches, tracks, and understands emerging web technologies and standards. Uses tools, frameworks, and programming languages, including but not limited to HTML, CSS, SCSS, JS, ReactJS/Angularjs, API interactions, Webpack, Bootstrap, Git, GitLab, and Jenkins to accomplish assigned projects. Provides written design documents, test plans, and test results when required.
4-8 Years of experience in Software Development.
- Worked with front-end frameworks such as React or Angular.
- Worked with database systems, RDBMS, Mongo, Elastic Search.
- Basic knowledge of OOPS concepts.
- Must have knowledge of modern UX design concepts.
- Should have worked with UX designers to deliver modern featureful web applications frontends.
- OS concepts: Should have good exposure to Linux.Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (GIT).
- Reformulating existing code to ensure adherence to stipulated guidelines.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Collaborating with co-workers to facilitate the creation of large, complex developments, as required.
- Should have knowledge of Backend engineering.
- Should be interested in software architectures and new developments in the software industry.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in a technical or engineering field, or equivalent practical experience.
- You have built complex JS web applications.
- Organized, thorough, and detail-oriented.
- You care about building better products.
We are looking for a seasoned front-end developer to join our team. This role requires you to be a tech-savvy contributor to translating the product needs and user expectations intuitive and interactive.
- Work closely with the team and various stakeholders to develop an intuitive and interactive edge AI product, usable, responsive, and have interactive interfaces across multiple devices.
- Turning UI/UX designs into prototypes, creating reusable content modules, and maintaining the code.
- Implement UI development principles to ensure that the product client-side serves at scale.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment, collaborate across geographies, and bring in solutions for rapidly changing design/ technology.
- Excellent with HTML, CSS and JQuery
- Familiar with UI layouts, Bootstrap, and CSS GRID system
- Proficient with ReactJs
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Good to have, experience with Photoshop or Illustrator
Position: Web Developer
Experience: Min 3 yrs
CTC: As per standards
Industry: Retail / E-commerce
Functional Area: IT Software - eCommerce, Internet Technologies
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Application Programmer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full-Time
Mid developer (New)
Knowledge in React JS (Overview)
Fair understanding of redux and hooks
Budget – up to 15 LPA CTC
Snr Web developer (New)
Understanding of advanced hooks, redux, saga concepts, context API
Understanding of coding practices, best practices, architecture
Understanding of advanced concepts in reactJS like observables, interceptors, code splitting, performance enhancement and SEO
Budget – up to 25 LPA CTC
1. Coding using JSX
3. Implementing the front-end logic that defines the behavior of the visual elements of a web application
4. Being responsible for connecting this with the services that reside on the back-end
5. Working alongside other front-end web developers who specialize in markup and styling