Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead the delivery of high quality, innovative, flexible, cost-optimized and scalable technical solutions that meet business requirements
- Design, Develop, test and maintain software applications with MVC architectures, Micro services and scalable cloud native apps.
- Perform hands-on coding and provide thoughtful code reviews
- Mentor and lead team members to continuously improve quality and productivity of deliverables
- Demonstrate ability to work within an agile team as well as collaborate with many other teams on design and implementation strategies. Follow SCRUM Agile Development methodology
- Effective Communication Skills- An ability to express your ideas to the recipient & Co-ordinate and communicate with cross functional team along with client's team
- Problem Solving, Hustler - Get Stuff Done, Self-Disciplined Open-minded, User Focused, Adaptive
- Lean Principles & Analytical Thinking
- Project planning, timelines and milestones for execution and deliverables
- Participate into the Evaluation Review of your team member
Desired Candidate Profile
- Experience in building enterprise web application using ReactJS as the frontend framework
- Experience with Redux and React Hooks
- Expert in HTML5, CSS3
- Experience in Bootstrap4 or CSS pre-processor like Less or Sass is highly desirable
- Strong knowledge of best practices and modern web design trends is necessary.
- Some experience with modern web-based typography.
- Excel at rapid prototyping and at writing good code.
- Experience with testing/debugging in multiple browsers and platforms.
- Should have worked on REST client and WebSockets
- Should be able to write Unit testing using any one of the frameworks like Cypress, Jasmine, Karma, Jest , Enzyme or any other similar framework.
- Should have experience in either one of the Build scripts like Gulp or Grunt or Webpack
- Low-Latency UI, Page optimization, and bundle build+caching
- Problem-solving and debugging skills
- Component-based architecture
Looking for candidates only with tier 1 colleges OR have a minimum 1yr of experience in a product-based company.
The primary role is a Frontend software engineer, designing and building user-friendly and intuitive applications
You will be involved and drive product & design discussions.
● Minimum 1+ years of coding experience.
● Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
● Programming experience with at least one modern framework such as ReactJS or VueJs.
● A strong product design sense.
● Understand end user requirements, formulate use cases and come up with effective solutions.
● Good understanding of REST APIs and the web in general.
● Ability to build a feature from scratch & drive it to completion.
● Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts.
● Ability to learn and work independently and make decisions with minimal supervision
Position: React.JS Developer
Qualification: Any Degree
Certifications: Completion of ReactJS certification course will be an added advantage.
Additional Skills: Good communication
- Expertise in React tools including React.js, Webpack, Babel, Redux/Flux, React router.
- Practised in any one CSS frameworks like material UI, Semantic UI, Bootstrap, ANT design.
- Experient working on web API like RESTful Web services,
- Proficiency in using Graphql, WebSocket, webhooks.
- Should be able to design and build modern user interfaces to enhance application performance.
- Hands-on experience in browser-based debugging, performance testing software, and deployment, with an attention to detail that supports the software development cycle.
- Experiences with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance
- Documenting application changes and developing updates
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team with righteous project management skills
- Skilled in Cutting-edge frameworks and technologies.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Experience of working in an Agile environment with experience of using tools such as Jira, backlog, Trello.
- Knowledge of Node JS or any back-end would be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and Strong organizational skills
What would you be doing at Commutatus?
* Work in a team of 2 to 6 people
* Coordinate closely with designers and product managers
* Create neat, pleasing and powerful products for both small and enterprise projects
* Be eager to explore new projects every 8-12 weeks - an opportunity for you to build fresh and different apps instead of developing an existing product
* Own the direction of the app you’re building, engage with emerging technologies and power-up your skills.
* FE Software architect for the projects in the team
* Review code pushed out by team members
* Be at the forefront of tech - exploring new tech and frameworks, ensuring that the products built are at the cutting edge of technology.
* Solve the most complicated technical problems in the team when required
* Ensuring technical excellence. Be a hands-on engineer who can teach best practice within the team
* Mentoring team members on becoming better developers
We follow various management and technical practices to ensure that our team enjoys working while delivering the best to our partners -
* Grooming Meetings - We evaluate our workload for the sprint with designers, product managers, and developers together to ensure we deliver on the sprint without having to work overtime or compromise on quality.
* Feature Presentations - Development teams sit along with our product managers and designers to evaluate work in progress features and also the team gets a chance to weigh in on how best we can deliver on the sprint. Performance and experience inputs are also discussed here.
* Mid-sprint Checkpoint - We have a checkpoint on how the sprint is spearheading operationally, check for any delays to communicate and if we can accommodate additional tasks.
* Open Source/Learning - We enjoy contributing to open source or learning new tools of the trade to enhance our skills.
* Retro Meetings - We evaluate our sprint process - how the sprint went in a start, stop, continue format with the objective of looking into how we can further improve our processes to deliver great experiences for our developers and our partners!
* Standups - All teams have daily standups to keep in sync and also find out who needs helps and who can.
* Code Review - We take code/design review very seriously at Commutatus with a focus on improving the current codebase with every single commit.
What do you need to work at Commutatus?
We focus on raw talent and aren’t too concerned about work or education history, but we would like to review some code you’ve written and your previous work.
Technical Skills we’re looking for:
* Redux or other state management frameworks
* HTML/CSS Mastery
* Ability to problem solve, track, and follow up on a variety of complex technical issues with internal and external stakeholders
Experiences that we look for in candidates:
* Minimum 4 years of experience in frontend development
* Advanced knowledge of React (minimum of 3 years)
* Excellent understanding of OOP concepts
* Must have experience in interfacing with REST/GraphQL APIs
* Must have experience in building large scale frontends using frameworks such as React
* Must have experience working in agile projects
* Leadership qualities, we&#39;d like you to have great technical leadership skills to ensure that only the best code is being shipped out and all our platforms perform exceptionally!
* Backend understanding
* Experience working in a digital agency before
* Experience working in a remote role
* Experience interfacing with clients
We are an indefinitely remote company. You can work out of anywhere!
Key aspects of this role:
• Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
• Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
• Identifying web-based user interactions.
• Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React
• Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
• Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
• Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
• Documenting application changes and developing updates.
To be the right fit, you'll need:
• Minimum 4+ years relevant experience in application development and React JS.
• Knowledge of React hooks such that use Context, use Reducer, use Effect.
• Knowledge of React props and state management (both functional and class component)
• Strong understanding of Error boundary concept of react.
• Work experience with any react based UI library or Redux is preferable
• Experience in building cross-browser layouts with CSS and HTML
Position : SDE III
Location : Bangalore
JOB Type : Full Time
Note: In this SDE3 Positions, we are hiring both Frontend & Backend.
What we look for:
BE/B.Tech in computer science or a related field from Tier-1/Tier-2 colleges in India
6-9 years of working experience in product companies.
Deep expertise in at least one modern language.
Experience in any popular frameworks like React, Angular, Vue, etc.
Nodejs & Python
We Anju Siima Technologies Private Limited are looking for a Flutter developer who is proficient with dart programming language. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implement them following well known Flutter workflows.
- Develop new user interfacing features using Dart / Flutter framework
- Building reusable widget components and front-end libraries/packages for future use
- Maintain existing codebase on repositories
- Translate design and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimising widget components for maximum performance across mobile devices
- Stay updated with emerging technologies and implementing them into the current code base.
- Strong skills in Dart & Flutter
- Experience with understanding of Mobile Application Development Lifecycle
- Familiarity with third party libraries and its integration
- Experience with GIT
- Familiarity with RESTful API’s
We are looking for talented front-end developers who can help us in enabling our customers deliver excellent experiences to end users. As a customer experience management firm , we are constantly enhancing user experiences in several of our customers' online platforms. The role of a front-end developer in our teams is crucial in realising our design solutions without any loss in translation. We are looking for developers who can contribute in building the best in class digital experiences through the right use of frameworks , technologies and code.
Design and Develop web / mobile applications using front-end technologies like Angular7+, CSS , JS , HTML and many more.
Implement applications that have high standards of quality and the best of the performance.
Translate UX / UI designs from our design teams into high quality code without any loss in translation Design and implement optimised components, modules and applications using best practises of front- end development and clean coding standards
Work closely with backend development teams on API design and integration.
Deliver code with maximum coverage using unit-testing frameworks and testing practises such as TDD .
Optimise code continuously to improve quality , maintainability and performance.
Qualification and Experience
2 - 5 years of experience in front-end development of web / mobile applications . Experience in backend technology stacks will be an advantage
Strong skills in HTML , CSS , SCSS and any CSS Frameworks .
Thorough understanding of any front-end frameworks like React , Angular or any other along with its core principles
Experience with data structure libraries , state managements, functional / reactive programming . Familiarity with newer specifications of ES6.
Experience with RESTful APIs integration
Knowledge of modern authorisation mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
A knack for benchmarking and optimisation
About Fabstudio Infotech (http://www.fabstudio.co):
Fabstudio Infotech is a multi-skilled IT services provider company with core competencies in website design and development, e-commerce website, mobile app development, customized software development, cloud services, and CRM solutions. Our comprehensive full-service value offering allows you to streamline the process of conceptualizing, designing, development, implementation, supporting and managing the application lifecycle.
About the Job Profile:
Selected day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Work on React.js & Node.js
2. Work on ongoing projects
3. Understand product requirements and specifications
4. Handle large web applications and websites
5. Do the research and keep abreast with current design trends
6. Write well designed, testable, and efficient code by using best software development practices
7. Create a website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
8. Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
9. Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
GMetri - Frontend Developer, Bengaluru
At GMetri, we are passionate about driving business impact through immersive experiences. We partner with change-makers across various industries — from Fortune 500 brands to small disruptors—to help transform the way XR (or eXtended Reality - a blanket term encompassing Virtual / Augmented and Mixed Reality) is used in business, through our unique platform.
Founded in 2017, the company was identified by industry leaders Oculus/Facebook as the top VR/AR/MR tech company in India. We were also recently featured at Facebook F8 in San Jose for our work. GMETRI currently boasts a growing client list comprising of national and global giants like Myntra, BigBasket, Accenture, Cafe Coffee Day, Bosch, Reliance, DXC Technology, Legrand, Zoomcar and Jio among others.
About the Role:
GMetri works with bleeding edge technologies in order to be able to innovate at breakneck speeds. Which means most of the development technologies and standards being adopted by the industry at large have already been used, upgraded or discarded by us, and we have moved on the next upcoming piece in the stack.
The decision to stay bleeding edge isn’t something that is taken lightly - it is a stepping stone in the promise of innovation that helps us service our clients better.
Once you are here, you will
- Get hands on experience with emerging trends and technologies in the field of cloud development, including open source products and contribute to the on-going development of GMetri’s suite of products
- Design, develop, test and deploy features for our VR platform
- Research and find opportunities to utilize web development best practices, guidelines to improve system productivity, scaling and monitoring
- Driving the entire GMetri dashboard independently resolving its features/issues and deploying to production bug-free
- Developing and Designing GMetri Analytics and monitoring dashboards
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Min 2+ years experience in software development
- Should be a quick learner, agile with technology, a hacker at heart
- Strong proficiency in ReactJS, Redux
- Well versed with the Unix environment, es6/es7 concepts
- Should have a broad understanding for both frontend and backend technologies and be abreast with the latest trends
- Team Player, Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment
Think you're passionate about cutting-edge tech?
Want to push up your learning curve by several notches?
If you're ready, so are we. Apply Now!