We are hiring multiple Mobile Engineers with experience using React Native, Android, and iOS.
The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of Mobile Development and React Native. and React, as well as user experience design, code security, quality, and sustainability.
Role + Responsibilities:
- Developer at heart with strong focus to learn and implement latest enhancements in React Native
- Create captivating and interactive mobile experience for iOS and Android devices
- Implement designs that are asynchronous, responsive and provide a rich user experience across the mobile platforms
- Implement new frameworks and software that meets Simform’s standards in performance, reliability and maintainability
- Create rapid prototypes to vet new design, interaction, and integration concepts
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions.
- Recommend new technologies, technical design and user interactions that will help differentiation the Funko digital experience
- Productively contribute to development projects in an agile software development environment, participate in sprint planning, task breakdown and daily stand ups
Person Specification and Qualifications:
- Hands on experience on Android, iOS platforms in creating Hybrid / Native applications.
- Should have apps in the Google Play Store or Apple Store.
- Use of Management tools including Bitbucket (GIT), Jira and Bamboo.
- Thorough understanding of React Native development tools like IDEs (Nuclide, Atom, Sublime Text, or Visual Studio Code), Chrome debugging tools, ESLint, React Native CLI, Watchman, package manager etc
- Good familiarity with most of the React Native built-in and popular third-party frameworks, libraries, and accelerators. With in-depth expertise on most of the popular ones
We’re a digital product engineering and IT talent solutions company that aims to solve complex software engineering problems. We have helped organizations ranging from Startups that went public to Fortune 500 companies and WHO-backed NGOs. Since 2010, our team of 1000+ experts has helped businesses elevate their value through our engineering services.
Simform helps companies become innovation leaders by delivering software solutions.
We help you - choose the right technologies to invest in, decide on the best architecture and processes to follow, and oversee the successful delivery of their software projects.
Digital Product Engineering
- Product engineering
- Application modernization
- Digital experience design
- Data engineering
- Blockchain engineering
- Managed team extension
- Smarter IT outsourcing
- Agile teams on-demand
- CTO as a service
- Project strategy
- Process management
- Technology partnerships
- Software testing
Technology Stack: React Native, RTC/Teleconferencing SDKs, Native, Web Socket Engineering, Redux (or variants)
About Medflix - empowering healthcare professionals for better care
Medflix (www.medflix.app/app) is a platform where healthcare professionals (doctors, medical students and more) stay updated through live talks, Q&As, support material and more. Through the platform we believe that these professionals can be empowered to deliver better care to patients (like our families) throughout the globe.
In its current (and evolving) form, it is a live learning and engagement platform seeing tremendous week-on-week growth through stellar speakers and a very active early community. The product is in the growth stages and you will be playing a key role in steering the tech to create a scalable and lovable product experience.
We are backed by startup, VC and PE veterans including Kunal Shah (CEO, Cred), Raghunandan G (Zolve, ex-TFS), Avnish Mehra (Everstone) and more.
Medflix is a platform by PlexusMD (www.plexusmd.com/app), a network trusted and loved (4.5 stars on Playstore and 4.4 on Appstore) by more than 3 lakh doctors in India and working closely with leading healthcare providers and companies like AIIMS, Jaslok, Hinduja, Apollo, HCG, Elsevier, Association of Physicians of India, Indian Association of Cardio-thoracic surgeons, Society of Nuclear Medicine, Govt of Gujarat (HFW Dept), Govt of Haryana (SIFHW), McKinsey and company, Takeda, Mankind and others.
About the Role
Tech stack (expertise in all is not required, experience in some will be sufficient):
- React Native (required, at least 1 year of experience)
- Redux (or any common state management framework)
- Experience in designing responsive pixel perfect UI
- Deep experience in at least one React Native UI library
- Building and troubleshooting in Android Studio/Xcode/both
- Expo (not mandatory but preferred)
For this role we are looking for engineers with an entrepreneurial mindset, an understanding of how startups operate and who like to get their hands dirty when unknown things come on the way. You will work closely with the product team to prioritise and ship features with a predictable cadence.
You need to have a good understanding of frontend design and be obsessed with responsiveness, pixel-perfect behaviour and buttery smooth performance.
Demonstrated history of solving hard problems (app or full-stack) is a great-to-have.
Benefits and growth
While we ensure competitive compensation (plus ESOP options for deserving candidates), at Medflix, you will also have a strong say in how final solutions look. You will get the opportunity to learn to steer an accelerating rocketship.
College credentials, background or years of experience are no bar for growth inside the company for enthusiasts who believe in our mission and demonstrate that passion to create a product that healthcare workers love.
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Designing stateless components in React Native
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Working with the developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps
- Working with the developers to build the interface with a focus on usability features
Desired Skills and Experience
We are looking for a Flutter developer who is dedicated to his craft, writes code that is proud of, and can hit the ground running. We need you to write beautiful code to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code base of our products in meaningful ways. You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, to developing, testing, and launching. You need to make sure the company's technology strategy serves its business strategy. In short, we are looking for someone who would take the company to the next level.
What will you do?
Architect, design, build, deploy and maintain scalable, reusable software
Help us build an awesome backend for our mobile apps
Work on feature development, designing solutions and deployments, etc
What you must have:
Have built two or more iOS/Android apps in Flutter
Knowledge of Dart
Experience with third-party analytics and marketing SDKs like Firebase, and Clevertap.
Experience with integration of Admob or Facebook Audience network experience with Git, Jenkins, or other version control tools
Ability to write readable code, create extensive documentation for existing code, and refactor the previously written code into a readable state.
Experience in developing Location-Based Services
Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
Should be aware of platform-independent mobile application development trends/tools
Some things which excite us:
Come up with your own goals and don’t need heavy direction or daily check-ins
Having a great GitHub profile
About The Role
As a Front End Engineer, you’ll collaborate with the team of engineers to lead front-end development and work continually to enhance customer-facing features and front-end platforms. This is an opportunity and challenge to make an impact in the real world using exciting and new technologies.
- Work on Examarly’s most complex web applications by designing, implementing, and unit testing the frontend application code.
- Work on UI frameworks and abstractions that help define a reliable, reusable and performant web platform.
- Build a next-gen UI using the latest technologies: React Native, Redux, Sass
- Help teams with defining an architecture that would scale and also encourage best practices.
- Goto person to get clarity of problem statements and also can break down into meaningful tasks.
- Influence and impact a best-in-class customer experience in your group and contribute to overall customer experience in your area.
- Work with stakeholders in defining, planning, estimating and ultimately delivering features that deliver meaningful results and business impact.
- Experience with modern UX technologies such as React Native, and nodeJS.
- Experience with RESTful services
- Excellent software design and coding skills and understanding of OO concepts.
- Experience with building web experiences and knowing the web technologies
- Ability to debug and resolve issues spanning multiple subsystems.
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
- Experience in working with designers and design tools such as Figma
This is a work-from-office opportunity (5 days working)
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- React Native Developer with at least 1 year of experience with a good understanding of the concepts & working
- Proven experience in React Native components in native iOS and Android
- Rock-solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Hands-on Coding/Debugging Android and iOS apps using simulators
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Android Studio, IntelliJ will be plus
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with automated testing suites will be added advantage
- Familiarity with cloud message API and push notifications.
We are looking for Flutter Developers responsible for developing cross-platform mobile applications.
About this position
We are looking for Flutter Mobile Developers responsible for developing cross-platform mobile applications.
What are you going to do?
- Building modern and cross-platform mobile applications using Flutter.
- Collaborating with the Planning and Design teams to bring ideas to life.
- Performing app profiling and improving performance.
- Improving code quality through code reviews.
- Developing new features, maintaining code, and fixing/debugging issues.
You need to have:
- One or more published Flutter apps on the App Store / Play Store.
- Good understanding of Flutter and Dart.
- Beginner to intermediate level knowledge of Java, Kotlin or Swift.
- Good understanding of code versioning tools such as Git etc.
- Willingness to learn about new technologies and trends in mobile.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Working knowledge of Reactive programming is a plus.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience working with agile teams and making rapid decisions in a dynamic and disruptive environment.
- 1+ years of relevant software development experience.
- Strong communication skills.
Great perks for everyone.
Here are some of the major highlights and perks of working at Squareboat.
The world's best laptops + 22 inch LED Monitors for everyone
We celebrate everything from birthdays to work anniversaries and success stories!
Playstation, Table Tennis and plenty of more games to relax and have fun
Annual 24 Hour Hackathons with some great ideas and prizes!
Once a year, we forget everything and travel like there's no tomorrow.
Weekly Tech Talks
Knowledge is the only thing that grows when it's shared.
Fixed shift timing and 5 days working to maintain a healthy work/life balance.
Technologies and Clients
We offer cutting edge technologies and world class clients to work with.
Company sponsored health insurance for wellbeing of all employees.
Best technical experts to train and coach our team.
Course and Books
We offer free course and books to explore and learn from.
Squareboat Open Source
A chance to contribute to our useful open source libraries
We are Tummoc
Leading the smart commute revolution of India, Tummoc (India’s first Multi-modal Connectivity Platform), intends to build the public transport accessible to every doorstep by making every mode of commute available in your city to travel from A to B.
Commute spelt backwards is "Tummoc" (minus the “e”). That is what we intend to do: Reverse the trend of decreasing public transport usage in urban India!
We're looking for people to help us take on the following kinds of problems:
- Someone’s travelling to airport/office/home - can we suggest them public transport routes with first mile & last mile and accurate tracking of individual leg of the journey
- Someone’s new in the city - can we help them travel from A to B in the most efficient way
- Someone’s planning to not use their private vehicle for commute - can we design the efficient and reliable system to plan their commute with accurate information of public and private transport
- Transition people from private to hybrid multimodal commute
- Someone's traveling home late at night - can we give their friends, family peace of mind?
- Build single mobile ticket for the entire journey
What you’ll bring
- Sound knowledge of Android framework and principles
- Strong knowledge of Kotlin, OOPS, offline storage mechanisms, background processing, networking, multithreading, multi device app development supporting various screen resolutions
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to backend services
- Good knowledge of Android SDK, NDK, jetpack components, android architecture components (MVVM), dagger2
- Strong UI/UX design exposure and experience in developing apps with pixel perfection
- Strong debugging skills along with experience in handling & refactoring large codebase
- Should have a proven track record of developing apps from scratch using the industry standard best practices
- Hands on experience & understanding of material design principles
- Memory management, performance tuning and optimisation experience
- Manage the entire app development and release lifecycle with app distribution
- Conversant with the latest changes in Android development landscape
- Familiar with A/B testing
- Must have experience in app development using Firebase, Google maps, location services, social media integration, analytics platform, event tracking, push notification, web sockets, payment gateways, version control
- Should have experience in test driven development
- Good at data structures and algorithms
- Competitive pay and exponential multi-directional career growth
- Working on an app with worldwide impact - help to make cities usable
- Influence over the product that you and your friends use every day
- Annual leaves plus public holidays
- Lots of team building & recreation activities
- Lots of Tummoc Goodies & Performance bonuses
- Employee referral bonus
We respect time, talent, trust
Apply, only if you possess the above skills, have a never giving up attitude and have a true passion for public transport.
What you’ll be doing:
- You’ll design and architect new features on Mobile Application development.
- You’ll be involved all aspects of development, playing a critical role in design, planning, development and deployment.
- You'll Develop robust, quick prototypes for proof-of concept features / application based on briefs.
- You’ll coordinate with all lines of business to delivery an entire piece of a system or application.
- Write clean, simple and well-tested code
Who are you?
You are a team-player who collaborates with developers, designers, testers and product manager to create an amazing user experience. You have experience with all aspects of the production software lifecycle. You have good interpersonal skills and feel comfortable coordinating efforts across teams. You are a fast learner, with an eye for detail, strong problem-solving and debugging skills.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Your extensive knowledge in Data structures, Algorithms, ORM and Design Patterns.
- You’ll bring extensive experience in mobile development along with the best practices as per language (Android) guidelines.
- Your ability to thrive in complexity and a strong desire to collaborate with colleagues to deliver projects.
- If you have work experience in a Consumer Product/E-Commerce company, we’ll like you even more.
-Maintenance and development of the Android app
• Must Have worked with Flutter / Android Application development.
• Excellent ability to develop & understand algorithms
• Excellent verbal & written communication.
• Strong knowledge in Restful web services. Experience in interacting with web services from the Flutter mobile platform
• Experience with Offline Storage, Threading, And Performance Tuning
• Strong knowledge in Push Notifications
• Analytical, Problem Solving and Decision Making Skills.
• Should have knowledge on client requirements analysis.
Website - https://praxinfo.com/