QA Lead/Architect (Lead : 8+Yrs and Architect : 10+Yrs)
What we are looking for:
· Leader, mentor, and one who exhibits thought leadership with a team consisting of QA
Engineers (both Manual & Automation)
· Hands-on involvement in day-to-day/ Sprint-by-Sprint /Release-by-Release product deliverables and planning
· Build the engineering business cases backed by data and facts (for ex: trending defects analysis, defect-prevention techniques followed, etc)
· Develop full-scale test strategies, plans, and associated communications documents
· Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and managers in a timely and clear fashion
· Experience in Agile and scrum delivery
· Minimum B.S. / M.S. Computer Science or related discipline from accredited college or
· 8+ year of QA experience
· Experience leading the team and managing the deliverables on testing and maintaining Web Applications and mobile applications is a MUST
· MUST be hands-on to play a crucial part in automating the test scenarios covering all the modules/functionalities of the product
· Hands-on experience in contributing to building the CO pipeline with QA automation framework & processes incorporated
· Hands-on / Familiar with Java Script / Type Script, Selenium, JUnit, TestNG, Cucumber, JMeter, Appium, RDBMS & AWS Services
· Ability to drive the involvement of the QA team at a very early stage of each enhancement for the product evolution.
· Experience with API testing, Load/Performance testing, Cross browser testing
· Experience building defects analysis reports and analytics for the team members, leadership team to make informed decisions
· Review requirements/specifications and create test plans and test cases
· Perform new functionality and regression tests
· Test APIs, user interfaces, web services, and web applications in multiple browsers and devices
· Perform data validation to ensure data from data source is completely and correctly displayed on UI
· Debug and troubleshoot complex issues
· Good knowledge of Java especially for test automation for APIs and UI
· Create clearly written defect reports to enable quick reproduction and resolution to issues
· Implement automation for functional and integration testcases.
· Prioritize QA requests and manage your work queue taking into consideration team goals and product milestones
· Assist in on-going process improvement efforts related to quality
· Good knowledge of QA methodologies and processes
· Experience with automated testing tools and frameworks: Selenium+TestNG, Junit, Cucumber, JMeter / POST Man, Jenkins
· Knowledge of relational databases, non-relational databases, SQL
· Knowledge of GIT.
· Experience with both Linux/Unix and Windows environments
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to think beyond assigned task, and be a good team player
· Passion for testing and quality
· Familiarity with AWS technologies
⌛️ Where will you spend your time?
- Will own the quality of a feature, component, or product. Will write, execute, and fix test cases, test scripts as per specifications and interact with Developers/QA lead to a report, troubleshoot, and resolve issues
- Will need to critically analyse features and their impact areas and provide educated estimation for testing the same
- Will need to understand the production environment and analyse data and server logs.
- Principle responsibility will be enhancing automation platforms and test cases to ensure the quality of our services and products
- Develop and maintain automation to apply and collect all tests against target releases with minimal human intervention
- Develop software code and automated tests that are maintainable and reusable
- Develop test automation framework using one or more frameworks
- Develop test automation scripts.
- Good knowledge of GIT
- Generate API Level Automated Test Scripts using various technologies and tools
- Triage bugs submitted from users and other teammates, verifying issues and gathering additional details (via JIRA and applicable tools)
- Document, track, and escalate issues as appropriate ability to build effective relationships through partnering and collaboration
🙋What makes you a good fit?
- An understanding of requirements analysis, design, coding, and testing of scalable, distributed, fault-tolerant applications
- Familiar with agile or other rapid application development
- Expertise in building Test Automation Frameworks using API / Webservices Automation
- Expert in Continuous integration process implementation by building CI / CD Pipeline using Jenkins and Integrate with Mavens
- Strong expertise in coding and programming skills.
- Experience building Tools, Utilities & Automation Test Frameworks
- Solid understanding of software design principles for Building Test Frameworks
- Think out of the box coming up with creative test design automation frameworks to build utilities plus tools to develop
- Good in writing SQL and NoSQL queries
- Building, customising, deploying, and managing the environment/ test automation frameworks
- Experience in Cloud-based applications deployment as all our applications are deployed in the cloud (either AWS or GCP)
- Able to understand and manage the performance engineering team
The brand is associated with some of the major icons across categories and tie-ups with industries covering fashion, sports, and music, of course. The founders are Marketing grads, with vast experience in the consumer lifestyle products and other major brands. With their vigorous efforts toward quality and marketing, they have been able to strike a chord with major E-commerce brands and even consumers.
What you will do:
- Defining, implementing and executing regression and stress automation tests focused on embedded software and device firmware level
- Analyzing automation test results for failures, identifying issue trends, and quantifying impact
- Isolating and reporting defects effectively quantifying customer impact, and verifying fixes through regression testing and other test methodologies
- Working cross-functionally with other QA teams, Developers and Project Managers
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- BE– CS/ ECE, MS, ME, MTech
- 2+ years of QA experience, preferably on consumer hardware/software products
- Knowledge of Unix and Unix shell scripting
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Deep understanding of SQA methodologies & practices
- Ability to solve hard problems with creative and sustainable solutions
- Experience with hardware and/or software development lifecycle processes
- Self-motivation with the ability to drive features to delivery
- Strong hands on experience in developing applications
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good logical sense, strong technical skills, and the ability to learn new technologies quickly
UI Path Developer:
- Design, code, test automation workflows using UiPath
- Should completed E/B.Tech. /MCA in any field.
- Should have interest in salesforce development technology.
- Strong technical skills on UiPath, and end to end UiPath offerings
- Minimum of 0 to 2 years of experience in developing, implementing automation workflows in UiPath.
- Excellent communication skill is a must.
- Knowledge and experience on RPA Ui path Tool.
- Basic programming/Scripting knowledge on VBA/VB/java/C# script is must (or any scripting language, python is a plus)
- Knowledge in cognitive automation with OCR tools, AI/ML skills is a plus.
- Excellent software development background with any of the following (C#, C++, Java, .NET) is a plus
- Selenium Page object and factory
- Basic Java & Object oriented principles
- Reporting frameworks (Extent or other)
- Browser and UI basics. HTML/JS/ Debugging using Browser tool
- Preferred: PostMan for API testing
- Preferred: BrowserStack or other device farm
- Preferred: Zalenium
- Preferred: Good understanding of Java8+.
Manual Tester Requirements:
- Prepare test plans
- Prepare test cases
- Identify test scenarios beyond the given requirements
- Document the test execution results
- Good understanding of Testing frameworks and methodologies.
- Design/Execute test cases (manual & automated) and analyze results, cross-browser / cross-device
- Test REST APIs using Postman, automation scripts.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Manage bug and support queues for internal customers
- Help troubleshoot issues with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Proven experience as an automated QA tester is a plus
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Experience in Selenium Framework Creation/Maintenance with Java or any other automation tool apart from Selenium is a plus
- QA experience in Android / iOS apps
- Experience testing API/REST services
- Experienced with test case creation and execution to cover Functional, Regression, Integration, and E2E testing.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing
- Knowledge of using NoSQL/SQL, JMeter, Selenium
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. Jira, qTest, QC, QA tech, Bugzilla)
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Payments, Payment Gateway, Fintech, Ecommerce domain knowledge - preferred
Bluespacelabs - Senior QA
Any location | 1-3 Years
- 1 to 3 years of experience in testing and automation
- Creating Testing methodologies, test strategy, test plans to evaluate the functional requirement and deliver the application with quality.
- Must have proven experience in testing and automation of web applications and mobile apps.
- Strong hands on experience in the automation framework selenium and appium.
- Experience in leading a team to perform automation testing using Selenium Java
- Product testing to validate the end-to-end functionality of the user stories.
- Functionality Testing should factor techniques to design test cases to ensure optimum test efficiency.
- API testing and automation and CI/CD
- Performed automation testing of API using automation frameworks like Restaaured, Postman.
- Creating and assisting the team to write Test Cases and Scripts
- Good understanding of the software architecture : Frontend MFE, MVC, Rest APIs
- Good leadership and communication skills
Testing Areas Coverage Expected
- Micro-Frontend UI Components
- BFF Entities
- Biz Components
- Amazon MSK (Kafka) Configuration
- Persistent Data (read/write) Components
- Integration Testing
- System Testing
- End to End (User) Scenarios
- Browser Compatibility
Software and tools requirement
- Junit - Java
- JEST - Javasript/React
- JIRA - Bug Tracking
- Selenium with TestNG- UI Automation
- Appium with testing mobile apps
- RestAssured - REST API testing
- Traffic Parrot - Service virtualization
- Wiremock - API mocking
- Pact - Contract Testing
- Testcontainers - Containerized PostgreSQL/ MySQL
- Version Control - GitLab
Position Title: SDET 2/3
Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
This position is for a tester with strong coding skills who likes challenges - someone who is constantly striving for excellence in software test automation.
* Develop automated test cases on a day-to-day basis
* Gather and prioritize user requirements, feed these requirements into overall Automation Framework requirements and test plans
* Train team members on tool use and test automation tools, practices, techniques and best practices
* Communicate cross-functionally throughout the engineering organization
* Continuously monitor and boost test coverage across the product
Minimum Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor’s degree or better in CS or related field, with 6+ years experience in software test.
* Exposure to best practices in SQA including code reviews, debugging, troubleshooting and CI processes
* Experience in front-end (UI/Web) automation using Java ,Appium or any other app automation testing tool or Experience in backend Testing using Java, API-Testing,Rest assured ,and Performance testing using Jmeter
* Excellent communications and technical presentation skills
* Initiative to research and build solutions to tough problems in domains like Flash, OpenGL, WebGL where off-the-shelf automation tools might not be available
* Some experience/comfort with working in a Linux/Unix environment
* Excellent analytical, problem-solving, troubleshooting skills.
Preferred (Bonus) Qualifications:
* Knowledge of current build and test automation tools and processes, such as JUnit/TestNG, Maven, Jenkins, Mockito, JBehave, Git, etc
* Experience with whitebox testing, code reviews, SDK testing
* Experience with performance testing, stress testing, and advanced aspects of system testing automation.
* Knowledge of at least one scripting language (Python, Bash, Ruby or comparable).
Please acknowledge and revert with your availability on weekday betweem 11:30 AM to 2:30 PM
Selenium Webdriver with java
Rest Assured Library
API Testing - using postman & Rest Assured Library
Hands on experience REST service.
Experience Level:- 2.5 to 4.5 years
- Ability to guide the technical strategy for our clients
- Passion for technical and team leadership and a willingness to mentor and work with testers at all levels of experience
- Ability to spike and choose appropriate automated testing tools for given problem statement
- Experience in Testing (manual and automation) of business software applications
- Exposure to Consulting Practices, Assessment, and Recommendations, Test Plan, Progress measurement, etc
- Expertise with Open Source testing tools and Enterprise tools
- Strong exposure to Java /.Net development environment
- Great Object Oriented coding practices, including strong design patterns knowledge, Refactoring, Clean Code, Domain Driven Design, Encapsulation, etc.
- Extensive hands-on experience in creating test frameworks and strategy
- Exposure to version management tools like SVN or GIT
- Familiarity with automated deployment processes (CI & CD)