Lodestone Software (Ahmedabad) is a testing focused company (with a team of 800+employees) and we are looking for people with a strong drive to build a career in QA Automation.
Hiring Location: Only From Gujarat
This position requires:
- Interview for software concepts, Programming skills (practical, hands-on) and overall attitude and approach towards problem solving.
- Good object oriented programming concepts and practical knowledge.
- Mobile application knowledge (Android, iOS) along with ADB/XCode is essential.
- Working knowledge of Databases along with the ability to write efficient queries.
- Overall attitude and approach towards building a career in QA Automation.
If you are interested - please respond with the below details so that we can schedule an interview accordingly.
1. Current CTC / Expected CTC
2. If the selected - time period required to join.
3. Preferred interview Date / Time.
B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers, BCA in Computers, B.Sc in Computers, Electronics
About Lodestone Pvt. Ltd.
- Responsible for the development of test cases, scenarios, and execution of test cases
- Build quality test plans and cases with the goal of 100% automation and reduction of regression test cycles
- Work closely with Developers and PM’s to develop test plans, execute test plans and cases, and deliver high-quality products
- Act as a strong advocate for quality in the software development process
- Identify gaps or inefficiencies in workflows and suggest necessary process improvements
- Self-motivated and must be able to grasp issues quickly and make educated, critical judgment in the absence of complete requirements
- Provide project lead with timely and accurate testing status and progress during all testing phases, including summarizing Quality results at project conclusion
- 2-5 years of experience with automation tools like rest-assured and selenium
- Able to work with framework TestNG, maven
- The candidate should be able to understand automation architecture and help in improving the same
- Proven experience in regression, integration, functional & non-functional testing
- Experience in CI/CD tools eg: Jenkins
- Experience in tools like postman, swagger
- Performance monitoring of APIs
- Good experience in SQL server/any database
- Must have API testing knowledge and should be able to perform Root cause analysis on the issues.
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills
- Aware of agile work methodology
As a QA, you will be responsible for having a keen eye on detailing the product and finding anomalies in the product flow/UI/text etc. Along with that, you’re responsible for designing and building best-in-class automation frameworks and systems for our high scale products that range from utility apps to transactional products to our service-oriented architecture. In addition, you will own key quality metrics, build test strategies and write automation tests.
The ideal candidate is passionate about finding even minute deviations in consumer products and has a demonstrable track record of success in delivering bug-free and super consumer-friendly products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 2+ years of experience in building manual automation and test automation frameworks in Java, C++, C# or any modern programming language
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong experience in building and designing test cases including knowledge of test methodologies
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field
- Experience with API automation testing including unit test automation frameworks
- Experienced in mobile (IOS and Android) test automation
- Knowledge of industry standard test automation tools
- Experience in non-functional testing, including load testing, battery testing etc.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Experience in project management and QA methodology.
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. Selenium, appium, Katalon, zika etc.) and SQL
- Understanding Test Requirements and analyzing the Application under Test(AUT)
- Generating Test Cases (Test Scripts) using Selenium Element locators and WebDriver API Commands.
- Enhancing Test cases using Java Programming.
- Debugging Test Cases and Fixing Errors.
- Executing/Running Test Cases
- Defect Reporting & Tracking
- Test Reporting
- Basic Understanding of Functional and Regression Test Automation
- Automation Framework Design & Implementation
- Testing of web and mobile apps (Android and iOS)
- knowledge of Java Programming
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude.
- Hands-on experience in Python
- Proficient experience in the automation tool i.e Selenium.Experience in writing Selenium-based automation frameworks and scripts
- Strong understanding of QA processes (test case planning, feature ownership, automation reporting, and triage, bug reporting, regression & isolation)
- Experience in maintaining REST API based automation frameworks and scripts
- Experience with Selenium Webdriver, test framework development, and web application testing
- Proficiency in API Testing in the following programming languages: Java
B2BTesters is a fast growing startup with a team of 120+ people providing Testing As A Service (TAAS) to funded startups such as zeelearn, 73 Strings , BIZONGO, Classplus and many more. Within one year of operations, we have acquired 30+ blue chip startups and crossed 100 colleagues.
To continue this rapid growth, we like to get onboard experienced Testers in the roles of Leads and Managers in our Head Quarters - Navi Mumbai.
With us you will have the exposure to a wide variety of industries and be in the cutting edge of latest happenings and technologies in the startup world and the testing world.
The Quality Assurance (QA) Manager will oversee the activity of the quality assurance department and staff, developing, implementing, and maintaining a system of quality and reliability testing for the organization’s products and/or development processes.
Supervisory & Responsibilities:
- Hires and trains quality assurance staff.
- Oversees the daily workflow and schedules of the department.
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develops, implements, and manages processes to ensure that products meet required specifications for quality, function, and reliability prior to delivery.
- Identifies and sets appropriate quality standards and parameters for products.
- Communicates quality standards and parameters to QA team, product development team, and other appropriate staff.
- Coordinates product testing processes.
- Participates in product testing.
- Identifies and analyzes issues, bugs, defects, and other problems, particularly when problems recur in multiple products; recommends and facilitates solutions to these issues.
- Reviews client, customer, and user feedback.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Hands on experience in Manual/Automated testing
- Excellent understanding of automated frameworks & techniques
- Excellent in development and execution of test scripts
- Excellent understanding of Rest/Soap API testing
- Good knowledge of accessing and configuring Databases
- Experience with automated tools like selenium
- Experience with BDD tools like Cucumber/JBehave
- Knowledge of web servers like IIS/Tomcat would be plus
- Working knowledge in Agile/Scrum environment
- Knowledge on performance & security testing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or field related to the products being developed are required.
- More than 8 years of experience in related fields required with supervisory experience a plus.
What do we offer
Widest exposure - learn whats going on in the startup world directly interacting with funded companies across edtech, fintech, gaming, healthtech, logistics, ecom etc
- Be part of the most innovative player in the testing startup world. We are building tools and technologies to make testing easier, faster and better. To do that, we are reimagining processes, and products. We are innovating across the board.
Competitive Salary - benchmarked against the industry.
- Lucrative Incentives - workation, allowances, interesting offers
- Immense opportunity to learn and grow in an organization with a young dynamic workforce in startup culture.
About the client:
It is a leading technology infrastructure development and consulting ﬁrm that offers a complete suite of an End-To-End solution to clients and partners around the globe. They build strong and unique business relationship with partners, as most of the times they don’t charge in up-front money but in equity. This helps them to create capital, corporate, and entity for a stable future and also brings in-house like quality to our partner products.
By combining practical industry-speciﬁc knowledge with cutting-edge business management practices, they ensure their clients get increased efficiency and better business performance. They have a team with a passion for developing and delivering enterprise-grade applications. Their passion is not dependent on the size of the enterprise. Hence, They are able to architect a solution with the best and latest of tech even for a Startup or SME.
Join us for an opportunity to do the best work of your life!
About the job:
- Hands-on experience with manual and automation testing on web and mobile platforms.
- Root cause analysis of test script failures.
- Plan and execute end-to-end testing efforts of highly complex features.
- Ensure unit testing, functional testing, and integration testing
- Investigatory testing of unreleased features including defining requirements, behavior, and impact.
- Documentation and design of test scenarios.
- Perform cause analysis of users issues via in-depth research and analysis
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product Management to fix product issues quickly & to provide product improvement ideas
- Respond to the user and internal team queries
- You’ve got 2 - 5 years of QA engineering experience.
- Full cycle testing from designing manual tests, developing scripts, and execution
- Experience testing backend services such as APIs, Databases, distributed services.
- Experience in Unit Tests, Acceptance Testing, Accessibility Testing, Regression Testing
- Enjoys breaking things and solving problems - not just able to find out the 'what', but also the 'why'
- Manual Testing, Automation Testing, MEAN & MERN Stack
This position is for a tester with strong coding skills who likes challenges - someone who is constantly striving for excellence in software test automation.
- Develop automated test cases on a day-to-day basis
- Gather and prioritize user requirements, feed these requirements into overall Automation Framework requirements and test plans
- Train team members on tool use and test automation tools, practices, techniques and best practices
- Communicate cross-functionally throughout the engineering organization
- Continuously monitor and boost test coverage across the product
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or better in CS or related field, with 3+ years experience in software test.
- Exposure to best practices in SQA including code reviews, debugging, troubleshooting and CI processes
- Experience in backend Testing using Java, API-Testing,Rest assured ,and Performance testing using Jmeter
- Excellent communications and technical presentation skills
- Initiative to research and build solutions to tough problems in domains like Flash, OpenGL, WebGL where off-the-shelf automation tools might not be available
- Some experience/comfort with working in a Linux/Unix environment
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, troubleshooting skills.
Preferred (Bonus) Qualifications:
- Knowledge of current build and test automation tools and processes, such as JUnit/TestNG, Maven, Jenkins, Mockito, JBehave, Git, etc
- Experience with whitebox testing, code reviews, SDK testing
- Experience with performance testing, stress testing, and advanced aspects of system testing automation.
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language (Python, Bash, Ruby or comparable).
Job Position (Title)
QE – Automation Engineers and Leads
Gurugram / Hyderabad/ Pune (WFH Presently)
Technical Skill Requirements
Jira, Java, Selenium, Desired- Restassured
Role and Responsibilities
· Hands-on experience in automation testing using Selenium along with Java is desirable. Experience with CI with Jenkins or other tools.
· Good knowledge of behaviour-driven development frameworks like Cucumber.
· Well-versed with Software Testing Life Cycle.
· Experience in user acceptance testing.
· Should be excellent in writing functional and technical documentation.
· Must have strong analytical skills and should be detail oriented.
· Good communication, interpersonal, presentation, and problem-solving skills.
- Assessment of product requirements
- Definition of test strategy, test methods, acceptance criteria, etc.
- Development of automated tests
- Development of new test cases and conversion of manual test cases into reliable and repeatable automated tests
- Execution of the SW test using automated tools
- Support debugging and improvement of simulation/testing environment
- Development of manual test.
- 4+ years relevant working experience with Coded UI Test or equivalent automated testing using C#
- Execution of manual test on HW / final system
- Preparation of test protocols/test reports and reporting of identified issues
- Investigation of identified issues (root cause analysis, reproducibility steps, etc.)
- Collaboration with other functions (development, system engineering, QA) to define the appropriate approach for the above-mentioned activities
- Documentation on relevant tools
- Supporting definition of the project test strategy, project plan, and metrics
- Supporting the definition of process improvement, tools, and laboratory management
- Definition and improvement of test techniques
- Support the Manager for team activities and mentoring other team members
- Facilitate discussion within the team and with other departments
- Technical experience in software testing
- Experience in programming in C# and Visual Studio
- Professional experience with Agile methodologies
- Understanding of API Testing and automated testing frameworks
- Experience in testing on complex hardware
- Ability to derive test cases from requirements
- Ability to work independently while staying aligned with the functional team
- Effective written and spoken communication skills in English
- Bachelor’s or Master´s degree in a related field
- Clinical Chemistry background is a plus
- Preferred experience with the regulated environment (e.g. medical devices)
- Ability to drive activities, facilitate discussions and improve processes
- Ability to work with multi-functional and remote teams
- Attention to detail and result-oriented
- Ability to work independently.