• Work as part of a team to build React Native iOS / Android applications. • Build pixel-perfect, responsive UIs across both mobile platforms.
• Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
• Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for applications.
• Maintain code to ensure the project is of the highest quality.
• Proven work experience as a React Native Developer.
• Knowledge of build pixel-perfect, responsive UIs across both mobile platforms.
• Knowledge of third-party dependencies.
• Knowledge of debugging.
• Knowledge of OOPS programming
• Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Android Studio.
• Understanding of REST APIs.
• Good and Smart in Communication
About Nyusoft Solutions
Nyusoft Solutions is Web Application and Mobile Apps Development organization.
Please go through the detailed job description is as under for Sr.Android Developer,
Company Website : https://creditt.in/
Working Days : 1 & 3 Saturday Working – 2 & 4 Saturday Week Off
Would you like to take the opportunity to part of a passionate and talented group of people to transform the future of finance? You will working on creating a mobile app for people in need and wants funds real time.
- Writing clean and efficient codes for Android applications
- Identifying and resolving bottlenecks, rectifying bugs and enhancing application performance.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define and design new feature.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Ability to brainstorm and come up with solutions to open ended problems.
- Ability to take ownership and drive initiatives end to end.
- Desire to learn and dive deep into new technologies on the job.
- Solid understanding of CS fundamentals-Operating Systems, Databases and Data Structure.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Prior experience as an Android Developer using Java, Kotlin, Android SDK, Android NDK
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to effectively integrate Android applications
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Passion for products and aspiration to make a big impact.
- Solid engineering principles and clear understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Expertise in implementation of custom UI components along with fabulous animations and write/understand Rest APIs
- Experience working with Google Maps, Social APIs, Geo-locations, Media permissions, SMS fetch, etc.
- Experience in memory management and in designing high- performance apps
- Create pixel-perfect front-end Android & iOS apps using React Native
- React native upgrades and dependency management
- React native performance optimisations Functional and Performance Testing Writing functional, modular and reusable code
- Managing native code for Android (Java) and iOS (Swift) Creating bridging modules for React Native Setting up Build and Release pipelines for React Native with DevOps Engineers Setting up workflow and processes for Mobile Developers
- Improving team’s productivity by identifying and removing operational overhead.
Education & Work Experience:
Bachelors in Computer Science Engineering / Information Technology
Masters in Computer Science (Optional)
- Optional - Kotlin, Objective-C
- Frameworks - React Native, React Navigation, Redux/Mobx, HTTP
- Optional - Nodejs/KoaJs, i18n localisation • StylingRequired - Styling with CSS + Flexbox
- Platforms & Concepts: Gradle
- Optional - Android Services, WorkManager, Android Jetpack, Cocoapods • Optional - App Refresh, Storyboards, etc.
- Programming Required - Data Structures & Algorithms
- ToolsRequired - Git - Postman,
We're looking for an experienced and mature engineer (2-6 yrs experience), who wants to build incredible products while shaping the architecture, tools, and engineering culture of our company
- Architect and build our native Android application using Java or Kotlin.
- Set up our backend using either the MEAN (Mongo, Node) or Django stack.
- Collaborate with the design team on feasibility and design reviews.
- Set up DevOps processes - CI/CD and release management.
- Hire an additional backend engineer to scale the application based on requirements.
- You possess strong computer science fundamentals.
- You have native Android application development skills - with Java/Kotlin as a framework.
- You have strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- You have built backends for mobile applications - using the MEAN or Django stack.
- You have some mobile app projects that are worthy of public view (Play Store, Github).
- You like discussing a plan upfront, welcome open collaboration and are an excellent verbal and written communicator.
- We’re a fast-paced environment so while we value robustness, we also hope for speed. You’ll hop from project to project and should be a self-starter.
- You are open to learning new stuff (important).
- You are humble, kind, and are open to feedback (important)
＃Must be Proficient in Swift, Objective C, Apple’s Xcode IDE
＃Knowledge of frameworks and APIs like Foundation, UIKit, and CocoaTouch
＃Apple Human Interface Guidelines
＃OpenGL or Metal, iOS graphics APIs
＃Familiarity with iOS 10 and newer OS versions
＃Knack for benchmarking and optimization
＃Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
＃Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
＃Using version control (e.g. SVN, GIT)
＃Excellent debugging and optimisation skills
＃Good to have backend development skills
• Must have strong experience working using Android Studio
• Must clearly understand compliance requirements and have experience with successful app submission to the Playstore
• Experience with version control system like SVN, GIT
• Should have a strong understanding of git commands
Senior Mac Developer
Striving for excellence is in our DNA.
We are more than just specialists; we are experts in agile software development with a keen focus on Cloud Native D3 (Digital, Data, DevSecOps. We help leading global businesses to imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world.
Headquartered in Princeton, NJ (United States) we are a multinational company that is growing fast. This role is based out of our India setup.
We believe that we are only as good as the quality of our people. Our offices are digital pods. Our clients are fortune brands. We’re always looking for the most talented and skilled teammates. Do you have it in you?
About The Role
StatusNeo is looking for a Senior Mac Developer to join our creative team of UI designers and developers. To be eligible, you are a star developer who is excited to work with a team of experts in user experience, design, web application server, and frontend development.
As a Sr. Software Engineer, you will implement easy-to-use and scalable mobile applications offering creative solutions to configure, monitor, and visualize new generation edge computing services.
We offer you a great opportunity to work on cutting edge projects and enhance your knowledge base. You level up your technical skills while performing lots of challenging and interesting tasks.
- Design and build advanced applications for Mac OSX platform
- Have published one or more Mac OSX apps in the app store
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch and/or Swift
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Candidate must have Strong OOPs fundamentals
- Strong OO design and programming skills in Objective-C and/or Swift
- Familiar with iOS SDK (UIKit, Swift, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location, etc) Familiar with xcode
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance
-Experience with third-party libraries and APIs, consuming Web Services REST/SOAP
- Experience with version control (GIT) and Github
Good To Have
- Good command of the English language for written and verbal communication Technical skills
- Experience working in Agile teams
- Work within a team of developers
What We Offer
- National and International Business Trips (if there is an opportunity)
- Culture of Knowledge Sharing and Training
- Modern & lively working environment
- Opportunity to write books, participate in conferences
- International assignment
- Relocation opportunities
What are we Building at Fyp?
Fyp is a Digital Banking Product for the GenZ. The Fyp App has been crafted especially for the young age audience in India and gives them digital banking experience and helps them to learn different aspects of personal finance and make them smarter with money.
Qualification: BE/BTech/ME/MTech with consistent growth in performance in the career.
Experience: 4-6 years
No. of Positions: 5
About this role
Are you interested in building innovative technology that shapes the financial markets? Do you like working at the speed of a startup, and tackling some of the world’s most interesting challenges? Do you want to work with, and learn from, hands-on leaders in technology and finance?
At Fyp, we are looking for Software Engineers who like to innovate and solve complex problems. We recognize that strength comes from diversity, and we will embrace your unique skills, curiosity, drive, and passion while giving you the opportunity to grow technically and as an individual.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Good understanding of MVVM architecture
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
What We Offer
- Competitive package and remuneration linked to performance
- Exponential growth, entrepreneurial environment where you can create significant business value and forge your own path
- A platform for accelerated professional development and career growth with significant levels of responsibility and accountability
- Family Medical Insurance Policy
• Build custom packages in Flutter using the functionalities and APIs already available in native Android and IOS.
• Translate and Build the designs and Wireframes into high-quality responsive UI code.
• Write efficient queries for core Data.
• Use of Model-View-Controller ( MVC) and Model-View-ViewModel-Controller (MVVM) as it relates to designing, developing architecture and developing maintainable, testable and functional software that meets product requirements.
• Explore possible architectures for implementing new features.
• Resolve any problems existing in the system and suggest and add new features in the complete system.
• Suggest space and time-efficient Data Structures.
• Follow the best practices while developing the app and also keeping everything structured and well documented.
• Use CI/CD for smooth deployment.
• Document the project and code efficiently.
• Manage the code and project on Git in order to keep in sync with other team members and managers.
• Communicate with the Project Manager regarding the status of projects and suggest appropriate deadlines for new functionalities.
• Ensure security guidelines are always followed while developing the app.
• Validate the cloud system to ensure any new changes do not compromise the security of the backend server.
• Suggest new features and/or enhancements.
• Consulting with our customer-facing representatives about software system design and maintenance.
• Interact with the Clinical Specialists and Product Manager to help understand end-user feedback. • Maintaining software through product lifecycle including design, development, verification and bug fixes.
• Connect regularly with the Quality Assurance Specialist to deliver a stable app.
• Resolve all the bugs reported by the Quality Assurance Specialist in a timely manner. • Perform time profiling and memory leaks assessment.
• Execute app verification protocol.
• Write tests for the App.
• Following company policies and quality procedures to ensure quality product deliverables.
Requirements: Must Have:
• Flutter: To build cross-platform mobile apps for Android, IOS and Web.
This should include from making responsive UIs to efficiently query data and also manage states in an optimized manner.
• Native Android and IOS: To build custom Flutter Packages.
• Firebase: Should have experience with Cloud Firestore, Push Notifications, Cloud Functions and Analytics.
• Adobe XD: Should know how to use Adobe XD to use the design file and use it to build the app.
• Git: To manage and collaborate in different projects with the rest of the team.
This is for a 1-2 month project, and can be extended for up to 6 months.
Ready to start ASAP with the right candidate.