We are looking for an Inside Sales Consultant who can join us for our Chennai Office.
Location - Adyar
Job description :
Give clear and accurate information about the current immigration laws & policies.
Provide a fair and neutral evaluation of a candidate's profile.
Provide insights into the options available so as to enable the candidates & their family makes an educated choice & the right decision.
Provide a personal global career strategy customized to your needs.
Promote the company's products and services.
Meet the assigned targets.
Required Candidate profile
Experience in sales and marketing.
Prior experience in Any Sales & Marketing, Business Development, Counselling, Inside sales, etc
As we take a leap into the next decade we’re launching 4 new roles that allows our nutritionists to be in leadership positions. As a Zonal Head of East / West / North / South, you will be responsible for the performance and management of all nutritionists within your assigned zone of hospitals. You will be trained and mentored to take on this new role that prepares you to be a manager. You will cultivate your team and be a role-model of excellence and integrity to them.
● You will ensure the nutritionists in your zone counsel every child, everyday
● You will build a strong team with the hospitals you work in, and participate in hiring and training as and when necessary
● You will communicate and build a positive relationship with all the doctors within your zone
● You will plan for long-term absenteeism in your assigned zone, making sure no centre is left unattended without a nutritionist
● You will champion technology, are comfortable with and ensure seamless and error-free adoption of the FoodHeals App amongst your nutritionists
● You will ensure that monthly reports, success stories and/or case studies sent by the nutritionist from their hospitals are collated and sent to your line manager as per agreed deadlines
● You are thorough in your understanding of programs across all hospitals in your assigned zone, and ensure smooth functioning as per planned budgets.
● You’ll guide the nutritionists reporting to you, mentor them, help them with tough cases during weekly case calls and document them
● You’ll develop innovative counselling techniques to help through difficult cases
● You’ll assist in research, training and publishing case studies / papers
● This role requires you to travel to all hospitals within the assigned zone and be at the hospitals for 8 hours (9.30am-5:30pm)
● You will continue to assess, counsel and plan diets for pediatric oncology and hematology
patients in the IPD & OPD at the hospital where you are stationed
● You'll support execution of special initiatives as needed
● You’ll share a weekly report on the impact and outcomes of your and your team’s work with the Head Nutritionist
● You’ll be responsible for the performance of the nutritionists in your appointed region
● You will address their concerns and involve the Head Nutritionist whenever necessary
We are hiring an Inside Sales Manager who will help drive high-quality output from our Inside Sales Team of Team Leads & Telesales Executives with 100+ members, owning their input metrics and the revenue generated from their efforts, in addition to managing team morale, hiring, training, upskilling and attrition
You will be working closely with the internal stakeholders and will be responsible for sales strategy, implementation, and process optimization.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create a sales strategy for our range of products & execute it with excellence.
- Train TeleSales Team Representatives to deliver their best in every call that they do & adhere to Company’s promises & call flow.
- Own the entire sales funnel & improve conversion rates, generating Sales Reports
- Work closely with the recruitment team to find exceptional talents for the telesales team.
- Focus on finding out the key tracking metrics for performance improvement and implementing them.
- Engage with internal stakeholders viz. Marketing, operations, etc. for smooth operations and improvements.
Who Would Be a Best Fit:
- 5+ years of experience in Inside Sales/telesales experience in a B2C environment is mandatory.
- Building, developing & leading a high performance in telesales team.
- Managed a sales quota of more than 1 crore per month.
- Is required to be a great people manager and should have managed 100+ Team members/Large Teams experience.
- Has delivered exponential growth in previous roles by turning around the sales team performance by leveraging technology with innovative solutions.
- Have exemplary people management skills with inspirational leadership skills.
- Have showcased the ability to connect with team members & lead them to achieve stretch goals.
- Has a growth mindset Identifies opportunities & has a successful track record of delivering in a dynamic & undefined environment.
- Comes with very strong problem-solving skills.
- Has proven ability to do root cause analysis, create & execute long-term sustainable solutions.
- Have very strong communication skills.
- Should be able to work with both internal & external stakeholders exceedingly well.
If you are passionate about the internet space, possess exceptional attention to detail, are an expert communicator, and above all, have a risk-taking attitude, then this highly visible role is for you!
What you will do:
- Researching and prospecting potential clients
- Using all channels to connect and generate leads
- Giving impactful product demo and generating business
- Managing all prospects and building pipeline for new business accounts
- Actively maintaining and expanding client outreach in the market
- Mentoring and leading other junior sales associates
What you need to have:
- 2+ years of experience selling
- Experience in tech sales is a huge plus
- Minimum 1 yr experience working in international market (US, EU, MEA, APAC)
- Exposure of handling client relationship in any form
- Aptitude for sales and hunger for success
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving ability
- Efficient time management and a never give-up attitude
Key Responsibility Areas:
- To develop new business opportunitiesby selling SaaS Workflow automation solutions.
- To Generate leads, follow up by email/phone, give product demos and close sales.
- Meet & engagewith customers and help them understand various product features.
- Demonstrate the ability to maximize profitable volume growth, Time Management and client preference in the assigned market.
- Maintain data related to partners, accounts and document customer interactions.
MUST HAVE OWN VEHICLE & A VALID DRIVING LICENCE.
WHY JOIN US ?
- Professional development and career advancement opportunities.
- Young and vibrant work culture.
Manikandan.T | Sr. Admin, HR & Finance | Softborne Technology Solutions Private Limited