About MIICA Systems Pvt Ltd
We are looking for a Business Development Associate who will be responsible for building strategies to enhance the company's sales and overall organizational growth.
· Identifying and developing new business opportunities
· Developing and executing strategic sales plans
· Meeting the business goals and objectives
· Conducting market research and analyzing competitor activities
· Identifying and contacting potential clients
· Obtain contact information of potential customers through cold calling, internet research, and emailing.
· Building and maintaining long-lasting business relationships with clients
· Identify and qualify new customers based on the company’s business model and guidelines.
· Initiate and build relationships with customers through phone, marketing mailer campaigns, in-person contacts, and presentations.
· Coordinate appointments, meetings, and calls between customers and senior management for business expansions and new opportunities.
· Manage customer meetings with internal teams for project development and delivery activities.
· Updating client and lead information in the respective databases
· Developing and implementing business growth strategies
· Preparing and presenting client retention plans
· Monitoring and analyzing sales data
· Coordinating with customers about quotations & product feedback
· Creating accurate and detailed sales reports
· Maintain a database of potential customers’ details like numbers, emails, and company information.
· Work closely with the internal team to deliver business services with a high level of customer satisfaction.
· Assist in achieving targeted revenues from current and new customers.
· Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
· Committed to the team and the project.
· Good convincing skills
· Good communication skills
Experience: 0-2 years of experience in pre-sales/ telesales/ ad sales/ digital media. (FMCG sector will be preferred)
Qualification: Minimum qualification: Graduation
Languages: Must be fluent in English and Hindi
Job Type: Full-time
- Morning shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Vishakhapatnam, Vishakhapatnam - 530007, Andhra Pradesh: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
POST: Sales Executive (Male/Female)
- Relevant Experience from Banking/Insurance Industry
- Two-Wheeler Must
- Well versed with Ahmedabad geography
- Able to drive Loan Volume Targets
· Creating Sales lead
· Customer visit to the scale
· Converting lead to prospects/order.
· Meeting customers and providing necessary product information to all the stakeholders
· Proposal and customized solution to be shared with a customer
· Maintain relationship with customer
- Identify new sales opportunities and handle inbound calls to follow up
- Make cold calls and emails to explore sales opportunities
- Achieve quarterly milestones and close sales
- Regularly study accounts and identify important players
- Collaborate with digital marketing/ other teammates and to work towards closing deals
- Maintain a detailed database with all information on the prospects
- Provide product demos and participate in events, etc.
- Prior experience as an Inside Sales Representative in B2B/B2C space
- Should have done a similar role in the past with a Software company, with at least 1+ years’
- experience in Technology/ SaaS product Sales
- Strong sense of communication in English is mandatory and phone skills
- Preferably an MBA or an Engineer (not a must though)
- Great sales acumen with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Go-getter, or a self-motivated person
- B2B / B2C outbound cold calling experience is an added advantage, preferably in APJ and Middle East market
For Females Category
Excellent Verbal Communication Skills
We are currently looking for "Business Development Consultant" for US IT staffing for our branch office in Noida, UP.
- Timings are fixed Night shifts (9:00 pm to 6:00 am) with Saturday and Sunday Off
- Both side cab facility.
- In-House Meals are available.
Company Website links:
Excelsior Engineering Solutions is looking for a SALES EXECUTIVE (ROOFTOP).
WHO WE ARE
Excelsior Engineering Solutions is a Design, Engineering and Consultancy Company, which delivers solar turnkey engineering solutions to all IPPs, Developers, EPCs and System Integrators.
Since its inception in 2014, EES has successfully serviced over 3,000MW of solar projects across India and internationally in Afghanistan, Vietnam and the Philippines. EES is a technical service provider and gives Design-Engineering, Owner’s Engineering, Lender’s Independent Engineering, Plant Audit and Project Management Consultancy services to various lifecycle of solar projects. EES is one of the few companies that offer such diverse services in the solar power sector.
COMPANY WEBSITE: www.excleng.com
- Position: Sales Executive (Rooftop)
- Reporting To: Founder of the company
- Employment Type: Permanent/Full Time
- Location: Navi Mumbai
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of our services and company profile to address the concerns of prospective clients.
- Place phone calls to potential clients from our readily available database.
- Market research and continuous lead generation via different sources will be an added advantage.
- To identify potential prospects for solar projects in the residential, commercial & industrial segments.
- Convert 5 to 10 sales leads per day into online or physical meetings.
- Set appointments with prospective customers based on our associates’ schedules.
- Addressing clients' uncertainties, grievances, and suggestions on time.
- Refer customer complaints to the manager for quality control.
- Communicate respectfully and politely with potential customers at all times.
- Maintaining the database of the customers regularly.
CANDIDATE’S SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 2 years work experience as a Telecaller, Telemarketer, or a similar role in the Sales Department.
- Excellent phone manner and articulation.
- Ability to tolerate stress and pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, Hindi and Marathi.
- Good networking skills.
- Must be an excellent team player with good inter-personnel skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
TALENT HUNT PROCESS
- Preliminary Interview: First round of interviews will be conducted by company HR who will be responsible for the screening process.
- Technical Interview: Technical head will analyze the candidate on domain knowledge over a phone call or In-person considering the situation.
- Closure Interview: Final round of interviews will be conducted by HR to discuss remuneration and other terms & conditions.
Recko Inc. is looking for a Lead Sales Development Representative to join our rapidly growing organization as a critical part of the marketing team. This is the perfect opportunity for a self-motivated, determined Sales expert to create a massive impact on a young, disruptive start-up.
Recko was founded in 2017 to organise the world’s transactional information and provide intelligent applications to finance and product teams to make sense of the vast amount of data available. With the proliferation of digital transactions over the past two decades, Enterprises, Banks and Financial institutions are finding it difficult to keep a track on the money flowing across their systems. With the Recko Platform, businesses can build, integrate and adapt innovative and complex financial use cases within the organization and across external payment ecosystems with agility, confidence and at scale. . Today, customer-obsessed brands such as Deliveroo, Meesho, Grofers, Dunzo, Acommerce, etc use Recko so their finance teams can optimize resources with automation and prioritize growth over repetitive and time-consuming tasks around day-to-day operations.
Recko is a Series A funded startup, backed by marquee investors like Vertex Ventures, Prime Venture Partners and Locus Ventures. Traditionally enterprise software is always built around functionality. We believe software is an extension of one’s capability, and it should be delightful and fun to use.
Working at Recko:
We believe that great companies are built by amazing people. At Recko, We are a group of young Engineers, Product Managers, Analysts and Business folks who are on a mission to bring consumer tech DNA to enterprise fintech applications. The current team at Recko is 60+ members strong with stellar experience across fintech, e-commerce, digital domains at companies like Flipkart, PhonePe, Ola Money, Belong, Razorpay, Grofers, Jio, Oracle etc. We are growing aggressively across verticals.
What does the role entail?
Use your research, prospecting, and people-skills to identify, connect and educate potential customers on the benefits and value of Recko’s suite.
Be a driver of change for prospect organisations and help them visualise a future which is being crafted by Recko.
- Monitor metrics and help the team constantly improve by understanding their individual and collective performance
- Work closely with sales and marketing leadership to test new content and positioning and drive the success of outbound programs
Qualify prospects and navigate organisations to identify the decision-makers.
Nurture, multithread, and map prospective accounts.
Learn, leverage and help evolve the demand generation process.
Able to understand/explain concepts and ideas in a simple, clear and concise manner.
Great listener and quick thinker with an inquisitive nature.
Who are we looking for?
4-5 years of experience in ADR/SDR/BDR roles evangelising technology products and at least 2 years of experience leading SDR Team.
Experience working with medium and large organizations and C-level executives in particular in technology companies.
- Proven track record of building and maturing BDR/SDR outbound teams in the technology sector
Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills and well networked in the startup ecosystem.
Very strong interpersonal and communication skills to understand the needs of the business and the customer alike.
Experience using CRM’s
Fearless and willing to take intelligent risks
Assertive and persuasive, every step of the way
Articulative, energetic and someone with a strong business acumen
As a Sales Executive, you will pursue new opportunities in the small and medium-sized business sector through qualifying leads, building relationships, and scheduling appointments with prospects.
- Onboarding new customers (micro, small and medium businesses) with vehicle operations.
- Educating clients on the benefits and value addition of GPS technology for improving fleet operations.
Key Account Management
Creating sales pipeline
Identify opportunities for company growth and improvement.
Produce business comparisons to industry benchmarks and competitive insights on an ongoing basis.
We are looking for an experienced, passionate and motivated Sales Executive to join our sales team! As our Sales Executive, your main responsibility will be to drive our business success by implementing a strong and sustainable sales strategy.
Location For- Panchkula/Chandigarh ,Ahmedabad,Jaipur/Udaipur,Lucknow/Kanpur,Indore/Raipur,Ranchi,Bombay,Pune/Nagpur,Kolkata,Bhubaneshwar,Guwahati,Bangalore,Cochin,Chennai,Vijaywada,Hyderabad