Voice processing Jobs in Mumbai
- This role includes both product and Project management.Involve in Data collection,Data filtering,refining, and sizing huge incidents data.
- Preferred Domain- Telecom
- Good to have Voice, Unified Communication, Contact center, Messaging experience, Application to Person (i.e. integration with WhatsApp,etc.)
- Work closely with the Engineering Team,Customer Business Team, different cross-functional Team to realize a road map of RPA implementation, Starting from requirement gathering, Ideation to Solution design and implementation
- create PDD (Process Design Document) and review SDD (Solution design document),POC development, Solutioning/Sizing/Business Case/Pricing activities
- Work closely with Marketing Team for proposal preparation,Business case development
- Handle Inbound & Outbound customer calls
- Acknowledge and resolve customer queries and promptly provide solution to the
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints
- Establish and improve cooperation with new/existing customers
- Coordinate with all the department for smooth redressal of customer complaints.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude towards customers.
- Excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Computer knowledge (WORD & EXCEL)
- Experience in customer handling
What you’ll do
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls, Identify and assess customers needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods.
- Meet customer service team call handling quotas.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- 6 Months to 1 Year of Past experience in customer success roles in international BPOs.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong phone handling skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Prioritise and Manage time effectively.
- Academics - Minimum Graduate
- Age - 20 to 25 years
UniAcco is an initiative by Adventum Offshore. UniAcco is a global student accommodation platform for students actively looking to study and stay in the UK. We are a cross-border platform and one-stop solution where students can compare, consult, and choose their accommodation from several verified properties, simply and securely. By providing concierge services to premium customers to ensure them the best hassle-free experience abroad.
at Icc India Pvt Ltd
Designation : Customer Relationship Executive
Job Role : Outbound Voice Process.
Job Location: Andheri,Sakinaka
Eligibility Criteria : -
Minimum - HSC Pass
SSC with Min 6 Months International BPO Experience (Fresher's Can Also Apply)
Between 18 - 40 years of age
Fixed shifts - 7 PM to 4 AM (Fixed night shift)
5 Days Working, Fixed Saturday & Sunday Off *
Drop and training will be provided
No. of vacancy – 50+