Voice processing Jobs in Pune
Explore top Voice processing Job opportunities in Pune from Top Companies & Startups. All jobs are added by verified employees who can be contacted directly below.
- This role includes both product and Project management.Involve in Data collection,Data filtering,refining, and sizing huge incidents data.
- Preferred Domain- Telecom
- Good to have Voice, Unified Communication, Contact center, Messaging experience, Application to Person (i.e. integration with WhatsApp,etc.)
- Work closely with the Engineering Team,Customer Business Team, different cross-functional Team to realize a road map of RPA implementation, Starting from requirement gathering, Ideation to Solution design and implementation
- create PDD (Process Design Document) and review SDD (Solution design document),POC development, Solutioning/Sizing/Business Case/Pricing activities
- Work closely with Marketing Team for proposal preparation,Business case development
Posted by sakshi Rahate
1 - 3 yrs
₹3L - ₹8L / yr
Job Summary Experience - 1 to 3 year Location - Pune US Process Night shift(7pm-4am) Note-Only for Male Candidates We are looking for a Customer Support Associate, who can assist clients with product issues and help to maintain a high customer retention level, He/She will be responsible for inbound and outbound calls and chat from customer base and addressing customer issues and concerns.This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting their queries and correcting post-sales problems. To understand the customers need and provide world class service to our customers Responsibilities and Duties The individual role that you’ll play in our team: Deal directly with customers. Respond promptly to customer inquiries Handle and resolve customer queries and complaints Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries Provide pricing and delivery information about the products Process orders, forms, applications and requests Organize workflow to meet customer timeframes Maintain customer databases Communicate and coordinate with internal departments Follow up on customer interactions. What we want to see in the potential Candidate Quick learner and versatile. Must possess strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal Should be comfortable on calls for solving queries of the customers. Sound work ethic. Own advanced computer and mobile skills. Have used at least 3-4 Android versions or an iOS device as personal phone. Must be able to conduct themselves in a professional and courteous manner. Should be able to understand customer feedback and analyze to respond accordingly. Should stick to company process and guideline. Should be able to follow the TAT ( Turn Around Time). Should be able to log, summarize and pass on queries. Strong ownership Good amount of patience to attend different types of customers. A logical thinker An excellent problem solver with strong analytical skills Friendly attitude Ability to work in Shifts. Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications Key Skills: 1+ years of experience into Customer/Technical Support would be good to have Technical background would be an added advantage The ability to manage your time and plan your day effectively Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Job Type: Full-time
Why apply via Cutshort?
Connect with actual hiring teams and get their fast response. No spam.Learn more