- Handle Inbound & Outbound customer calls
- Acknowledge and resolve customer queries and promptly provide solution to the
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints
- Establish and improve cooperation with new/existing customers
- Coordinate with all the department for smooth redressal of customer complaints.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude towards customers.
- Excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Computer knowledge (WORD & EXCEL)
- Experience in customer handling
We are looking to hire an experienced Customer Servicing Manager to handle all customer’s queries, concerns, and complaints while using, navigating or downloading our Mobile App. Our customers are primarily the self-employed / gig / freelance professionals in the United States who have downloaded our Mobile App to manage their taxes and track expenses on a real time basis.
- Receiving, evaluating, resolving and responding to the customer queries in a timely and the most appropriate manner.
- Be exceptionally helpful while attending the customer queries through any mode (email, text, calls etc.)
- Creating a positive onboarding experience for new and existing customers and guide them in navigating various App features and functionalities
- Effectively use Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), like standard replies, workflows etc.
- Work towards improvising the existing SOPs and creating new SOPs based upon the queries
- Analyzing the customer queries data to improve processes, FAQs to maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Collaborating and following with the relevant departments to better address customer needs or concerns
- Providing weekly updates to the respective stakeholders
- Identifying ways to fetch customers' initial like or dislike (if any) of the product.
- Committed to helping customers and able to work well under a multi-tasking environment, overlapping with the US working hours (PST)
- Ability to cultivate solid relationships with customers through the provision of exceptional service and support.
- Should also be able to identify new business opportunities through customer referrals.
- Support the broader team with research based projects, data collection & analysis, resolving the user concerns.
- Bachelor's degree in any stream having scored good grades in college or high school
- Has customer support experience 1-5 years, preferably for a US company - dealing with US b2c or b2b customers
- Has understanding of finance domain
- Strong English writing and verbal communication skills in line with the US customer base
- Ability to use ticketing systems and analytics
- Customer sensitivity and accountability
- Can work hard & independently
The company has a very high chance of success - so a chance to make it big.
- Founded by serial entrepreneurs with multiple successful exits.
- Funded by Accel Partners (No 1 investors in India - early investors in Facebook,
Flipkart) and Falcon Edge Capital (investor in CRED, Swiggy).
- A very talented team from top colleges - all from IITs, NITs, and companies they
have worked for are Linkedin, Facebook, Goldman Sachs.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Onboarding & Training New clients
- Customer support & query handling
- Designing & managing customer satisfaction program & metrics
- Follow-up on renewals, encourage upsell & cross- sell
- Assisting clients with billing & payment related matters
The role requires you to be pro-active, organised & the ability to think your feet.
∙ Excellent communication and analytical Skills
∙ Strong leadership and management skills
∙ Must have excellent interpersonal skills
∙ Excellent written and verbal communication
∙ Active listening and Problem solving skills
∙ Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Roles and Responsibilities:
∙ A professional approach in answering calls and provide information about products and services, taking input of issues and their redressal thereof
∙ Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
∙ Proficiently communicating with customers electronically and taking follow up of the procedures.
∙ Handling customer queries regarding various products ∙ Identify and assess customer needs to achieve satisfaction ∙ Exhibiting patience in order to resolve queries in a timely manner ∙ Escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams ∙ Document knowledge in the form of solution article
∙ Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
∙ Patience when handling tough cases.
∙ Take a deep dive into product key features and have keen insight/knowledge about the product.
Their services are available across the globe, with over 65% of their client base being from US, UK, and Canada. The company's primary focus is on Ayurveda and taking the ancient knowledge to anyone who wishes to bring back balance to their health and apply the tools in their everyday life.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Serving customers by providing product and service information and resolving product and service problems.
- Attracting potential customers by answering product and service questions and suggesting information about other products and services.
- Knowing company's products inside and out so that queries can be handled well
- Handling queries from international customers on call, email & social media.
What you need to have:
- Candidate should be ready to work during night shift (US working time)
- Experience of providing support to international customers on call or chat process preferred
- Excellent fluency in spoken English
- Proven work experience of Customer interactions.
- Capable of speaking in American accent (preferred)
- In-dept understanding of customer service practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Teamwork and motivational skills\Ability to handle multiple tasks, work in a fast- paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Should have Good follow up skills
- Should be Honest and Self Disciplined
- Excellent Team player and Quick learner
- English Hons. (Preferred)
Masters India is a licensed GST Suvidha Provider (GSP) appointed by Goods and Services Tax Network (GSTN), a Government of India enterprise. As of now, Masters India comes under top 5 GST Suvidha Provider which was appointed by GST Council of India. The company aims is to build intuitive software solutions for complex problems faced by businesses across the globe. We are fulfilling our mission by offering tax and financial automation products to enterprises.
Masters India –A Family Business Spanning Decades. We are part of a business group established by Shri Chandra Prakash Agrawal in 1978. Mr Agarwal established the second copper melting plant in Delhi and since then, we have continuously grown. Masters India was established in 1999 and presently, manufactures aluminium wire rod, sheet and foil. Family has manufacturing facilities in Delhi, Rajasthan and Maharashtra. We also have operations in Healthcare, Hospitality and IT sector.
- Onboard enterprise customers for solutions delivered by Masters India.
- Project Manager for integration projects undertaken for enterprise customers.
- Maintain highest standards of customer support to be provided
- Follow up for resolution with DEV/QA team on the issues raised by the customer.
- Continuous customer success approach with zero attrition to be ensured
- Filing GST Returns for enterprise customers
- Providing Reconciliation Statement to the clients.
- Resolving queries related to E-invoice and EWB for clients
- Should have highly developed all round interpersonal skills. ·
- Should have impeccable communication skills. ·
- Excellent communication, presentation, networking and negotiation skills.
- Customer service oriented with a positive, well-motivated attitude. ·
- Conscientious, hard-working and driven mindset to improve sales and activity performance beyond targets.
- Reporting to the Customer Experience Manager
- Work from office: the role will be based in Bark’s offices in Bangalore
- The package will be a good base salary with excellent commission on top
- He/she will be responsible for the following aspects of customer success, including:
- Front-line B2B support for inbound calls & mails (ratio 80:20))
- Successful onboarding of professionals to buy their first pack, soft sales for elite/up-gradation
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Well versed in English and Marathi (oral and written communication)
- Experience in sales or customer support domain will be appreciated
- Fresh graduate or less than 2 years of experience
- A go-getter attitude to get things done efficiently and resolve user queries in a single contact
- Excellent communication style and ability to stay calm under pressure
- Knowledge of any CRM tools/customer success platforms and how they work (Zendesk is preferred)
- Comfortable to work for 40 hours/ week on a roster basis
- Knowledge of other languages will be an advantage
We at Nirogam, a group of aspiring individuals, have a vision that authentic Ayurveda should reach every home in India and beyond. The Ayurveda industry has seen multifold customer acceptance in the past decade and continues to grow at an unprecedented pace globally. As a person who bags this opportunity, get ready to create a big bang on all platforms of business growth.
As the Customer Service Manager for Nirogam, We are seeking a highly motivated and resourceful individual to build a customer service team optimizing all channels email, social media, chat and phone all while strengthening team culture and driving customer happiness.
You will be responsible for all aspects related to customer satisfaction and care as well as the supervision of our dedicated Customer Service Associates by developing effective customer service procedures, implementing customer loyalty programs, process improvements, develop internal documentation, and contribute to a team environment, and setting customer satisfaction goals.
Responsibilities - What you will do:
Team Management and Collaboration:
- Develop metrics to measure the growth and performance of the team
- Develop/Implement/manage the Billing, CRM, and other required software as per the requirement of the project and map the entire customer service activities in it for effective management and monitoring of the department.
- Manage the approved budget of the customer service department.
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions.
- Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports.
- Supervise day-to-day operations in the customer service department.
- Establish the NPS management system, process, and analysis of outcomes
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Create effective customer service processes, procedures, policies, metrics, and standards.
- Design and Implement an effective customer loyalty program.
Requirements - Qualifications and Skills:
Ø Technical Competencies
- 5-6 years of relevant experience in a leading customer service role.
- Bachelor's degree or MBA in Business, Marketing, and Sales, or related field
- Target Driven and should possess a Go-Getter Attitude
- Team Management and Should able to recruit Sales Reps, coach and monitor them
Ø Behavioural competencies
- Strong process discipline and process orientation with High analytical skills
- Knowledge of Excel, CRM, Phone Sales.
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally
- Should have excellent time management and organizational skills
- Good with Negotiation Skills and Problem-solving skills.
- Deep Listening and being Coachable.
- Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Customer Retention Score
- New Customers Added
- Customer Effort Score(CES)
- Customer SAtisfaction CSAT
We encourage interested aspirants to refer to our:
You will be a thought leader and the go to person for the staff and drive engagement & affiliation. Move and inspire people with innovative ideas; help turn ideas into reality, and set values, thought and culture to replicate excellence in each field.
The Interesting Challenge :
- Creating value through innovation and reinventing service delivery benchmarks.
- Ensuring "Customer first" always in all the situations.
- Ensure that service is fully operational and processes are running smoothly.
What you'll offer us :
- Ability to monitor, manage escalations, and provide resolutions with a sense of urgency while ensuring zero issue-based churns.
- Advocate and manage user relationships and engagement
What you will need :
- The individual should be a go-getter, self-starter, articulate, and detail-oriented, with an ability to engage with stakeholders across all levels - both internal and external.
- Exposure/experience with Auto dealerships will be an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with a proven ability to take initiative and build strong productive relationships
- A proven track record of simultaneously managing multiple projects. Motivated and driven to take on additional responsibilities with a sense of urgency.
Workplace Fabric (WF) is focused on using Technology to create the most efficient and effective working environments. Using patented sensor technology, data analytics and innovative displays WF helps office users get the best out of their workspace while enabling a business to fully understand the utilisation of an office building.
Most customers are seeing how >20% savings can be achieved as well as creating a much improved working environment for staff and reduced service cost. The business has installations in 50 cities around the world with major blue-chip companies as customers. The business has a cash generative business model and is set for accelerated growth; a very exciting time to join a rapidly growing company.
The exciting opportunity has become available as a result of company growth and opportunities. The Technical Customer Service position will be working with a friendly professional team and the ideal candidate will provide technical support to clients located worldwide.
To provide training and support for clients who experience issues with equipment, compile clear guides for client and review data trends from the system, carry out root cause analysis when technical issues arise and provide necessary guidance to achieve resolution.
Supporting clients with their requests in relation to their Freespace products and solutions, carry out training sessions on products and analytics dashboard along with return to work solutions.
- Training clients on products, services, applications, maintenance & analytics dashboard
- Understand client requirements/issues & presents solutions as necessary
- To action ticket requests within Service Level Agreement & clearly articulate updates to clients
- Always looking at ways to improve internal systems and processes
- Prepare client quotes for additional services or products & issue invoices
- Review information and act upon findings
- To be involved in technical discussions in relation to Routers, Access Points, Wifi & Internet connectivity issues
- Interpret and manipulate data
- Prepare documentation to share with clients following site visit
- Facilitate client meetings, sharing information and training
- To understand the functionality of all the Freespace products to support client with their needs
- Carry out any reasonable ad-hoc requests
2: 30AM to 10:30AM IST – Monday to Friday
On call support (only for critical issues) – Alternate weekend
- Positive can-do attitude, good manner with initiative
- Technical understanding in relation PCs, Networking, Displays, Wireless
- Customer focused & excellent communication skills are essential
- Ability to make decisions, compile reports based on data analytics
- Able to work fast and solve problems under pressure at times of high workload and competing priorities
- Remain focused, composed, optimistic and flexible in difficult situations; resilient and bounces back from failures or disappointments
- Focuses on results and desired outcomes and how best to achieve them
- Comfortable working with ambiguity & to question to gain full understanding
- Displays an ongoing commitment to learning and self-improvement
- A willing and helpful person who thrives on providing support for the team to achieve their goals
- Basic knowledge of PCs, Networking, Displays, Wireless
- Validating analytics data
- Discretion with confidential client information
- 3+ years customer service experience within a technical industry
- To have an interest in the build environment or architecture
- A Financial background is desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Word is essential
- Excellent communication skills – presentation, written and verbal
- Ability to prioritise workload and problem solve
- Good research skills and attention to detail
We at Zoop.one are looking for a technically savvy Customer Success executive who possesses a strong drive for results.
Duties for the Customer Success Executive will include a broad range of tasks such as maintaining ongoing customer relationships and networking, implementing success programs, contributing to sales, onboarding and training clients, and minimizing churn. You should also be able to provide insights on client-to-business interactions, improve customer experience through product support, and handle customer complaints and requests. You should be able to contribute to creating and maintaining good customer relationships and ensuring smooth onboarding.
Develop and manage client portfolios.
Sustain business growth and profitability by maximizing value.
Analyse customer data to improve customer experience.
Hold product demonstrations for customers.
Improve onboarding processes.
Mediate between clients and the organization.
Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints.
Minimize customer churn.
Aid in product design and product development.
Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to our customers
Support and coordinate with the tech team to ensure seamless delivery to clients
What you’ll do:
Own the product knowledge base
Map customer journey and identify improvements at every stage
Maintain healthy customer engagement levels by identifying low utilization and providing solutions to further drive customer success
Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders
Be the product champion, interpret customer insights to drive change in product and act as a voice of the customer to the Product team
Manage the Customer Success strategy for tracking and reporting on client health and reducing Customer Churn
Create and perform Monthly/Quarterly Business Reviews for ensuring customer retention and expansion - effectively delivering results to key stakeholders
Raise open issues with cross-functional teams and take ownership of resolving the issues in a timely manner
Constantly work towards providing innovative strategies for delivering customer delight
Engage with clients to understand the nuances of their work processes and the resulting needs and pain points.
Tools and Skills Required
Highly organized and able to multi-task.
Self-driven and proactive nature.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Experience in SAAS based product, CRM or ERP.
Knowledge of customer success processes.
Experience in document creation.
Patient and active listener.
Passion for service.
Have high proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Good to Have:
You should be passionate about engaging customers and expanding their use cases through our product
You have strong problem-solving skills and are great at finding creative solutions and workarounds when needed
You have good data analysis and data-driven decision-making skills
Strong project management skills
3+ years proven track record in an enterprise account management role (Customer Success, Relationship Manager, etc.)
Strong Technical Background.
What’s attractive about us?
We offer a suite of memberships and subscriptions to spice up your lifestyle. We believe in practicing an ultimate work life balance and satisfaction. Working hard doesn’t mean clocking in extra hours, it means having a zeal to contribute the best of your talents. Our people culture helps us inculcate measures and benefits which help you feel confident and happy each day. Whether you’d like to skill up, go off the grid, attend your favourite events or be an epitome of fitness. We have you covered round and about.
- Health Memberships
- Sports Subscriptions
- Entertainment Subscriptions
- Key Conferences and Event Passes
- Learning Stipend
- Team Lunches and Parties
- Travel Reimbursements
That’s what we think would bloom up your personal life, as a gesture for helping us with your talents.
Join us to be a part of our Exciting journey to Build one Digital Identity Platform!!!