VMware vCloud Jobs in Mumbai
This role will drive operations on focused contractual agreements while working with a team of highly motivated, technical individuals who work in a collegial, collaborative work environment. Your key role is leading and coordinating a multisite VMWare operation ensuring systems and resources remain operational. In addition, you would contribute to the analysis and formulation of strategic performance direction across all areas of responsibility.
- Support the full system engineering life-cycle of VMware infrastructure: requirements analysis, design, development, integration, testing and implementation
- Manage and maintain multiple vCenter, vSphere, ESXi systems to include VSAN clusters
- Ensure security patching and system hardening are maintained to meet integrity and availability requirements
- Maintain system resource optimization based on analysis of hosted systems
- Draft and review information security policies, standards, and procedures.
- Complete risk and vulnerability assessment at the network, system, and application level.
- Complete regular situational awareness reports and daily monitoring
Desired Certifications / Training:
- VMware VCP or higher
- System Admin / Data Center Admin Training
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Requires BE
- 1.5 + – 7 years of prior relevant experience
Target Closure of Hiring
- 12th Dec 2022
- 4 L to 16 L INR
- as per Shift on Roaster
at Yapsody India Pvt Ltd
We are seeking an experienced, detail-oriented Engineer to join our team and grow as an individual who manages infrastructure from all aspects of operations. You will play a key role in the overall success of the organization by planning, managing & monitoring services. You will be responsible for overseeing various services projects, processes, budgets & timelines and making any necessary adjustments to ensure the continues and successful deployment and delivery of our services
- Write well-designed, clean clear, and well-commented code and build efficient CI/CD Pipelines.
- Troubleshooting server and application issues
- Maintain and manage the clear and complete documentation of processes
- Proper testing of the developed workflows at various stages to detect bugs or edge cases
- Responding to infrastructure requests from teams.
- Keep abreast of various SRE/DevOps related technology enhancements/advancement
- Lead & supervise infrastructure requirements, CI/CD pipeline implementation, and security measures to support teams of engineers as they develop, test, modify & create solutions to technical problems
- Confer with Projection managers, product owners, and marketing staff to discuss project specifications, provide estimates, and plan procedures.
- Coordinate and direct projects, make detailed plans to accomplish goals, and direct the integration of technical activities.
- Analyse technology, resource needs, and market demand, to plan and assess the scalability and security of services.
- Plan and direct the installation, testing, operation, maintenance, and repair of facilities and equipment via scheduled maintenance.
- Perform administrative functions such as peer reviewing and writing reports, discussing and getting approvals on expenditures, enforcing rules and guidelines for CI/CD, and making decisions about the infrastructure of implementation of services.
- Present and explain proposals, reports, and findings to clients.
- Set scientific and technical goals within broad outlines provided by top management.
- Prepare and deliver various engineering-related presentations, both internally and externally
Skills and Requirements
- 2 plus years of engineering experience in managing infrastructure of products/services
- Analytical and mathematical mindset, capable of evaluating and solving various complex problems
- Skills necessary to communicate across different teams
- Organizational competencies and product/service management skills to keep projects, processes, and the entire deployment lifecycle on track
- Self-motivated with the ability to multitask and thrive in a timeline-driven environment
- Interpersonal communication skills with expertise in distilling complicated topics to a broader audience
- Ability to work individually/independently or as part of a team
- Your understanding and knowledge (Must have a basic understanding of the below) -
· Version Control Systems like Git
· Scripting using Bash or python
· Worked on Cloud Providers: like AWS
· Excellent in Debugging
· Root cause analysis
- Understanding of the below concept and have worked in the below areas -
· Continuous Integration
· Continuous Delivery
· Infrastructure as Code
· Monitoring and Logging
· Communication and Collaboration
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in engineering
If you are passionate about technology, and constantly seeking to learn and improve your skill set, then you are the type of person we are looking for we would like to connect with you.
Global on-demand content marketplace platform
• Run the production environment by monitoring availability and taking a holistic view of
• Build software and systems to manage platform infrastructure and applications
• Improve reliability, quality, and time-to-market of our suite of software solutions
• Measure and optimize system performance, with an eye toward pushing our capabilities
forward, getting ahead of customer needs, and innovating to continually improve
• Provide primary operational support and engineering for multiple large distributed
• Drive cross-team alignment across development teams around reliability initiatives
The ideal candidate must -
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other highly technical, scientific discipline
• Ability to program (structured and OO) with one or more high level languages, such as
• Good experience with microservices architecture and serverless technologies
• Exposure to event driven architecture and state machines
• A proactive approach to spotting problems, areas for improvement, and performance
- Ability to solution & deliver all of Operations/SRE services & processes including managing L2 Environment Support
- 5-12 years of overall environment support experience with 5+ years of experience as support / SRE engineer
- Experience in implementing Monitoring solutions using APM tools( Example: AppDynamics, Graylog, Dynatrace, Datadog etc.) set up and test proactive monitoring alerts
- Have a broad knowledge profile and really excel in some areas, such as HTTP/TLS, DNS, networking or containerization
- Comfortable with large scale production systems and technologies, for example load balancing, monitoring, distributed systems, microservices, and configuration management.
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive
- Interest in designing, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
- Practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems.
- Proven ability in developing relationships with stakeholders, communicating project/program status, and understanding detailed business requirements across multiple project initiatives
- This role requires candidates to work in rotational shifts. 24*7 support
WHY ZYCUS? :
- Be a part of one of the fastest growing product Company in India
- Come join a young, dynamic & enterprising team
- Work on the latest technologies
- Flexible working hours (As per business requirement).
Zycus Global Leader Procurement: https://www.zycus.com/newsroom/press-releases.html