A top of the line, premium software advisory & development services firm. Our customers include promising early stage start ups, fortune 500 enterprises and investors. We draw inspiration from Leonardo Da Vinci's famous quote - Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
Domains we work in:
Multiple; publishing, retail, banking, networking, social sector, education and many more.
Tech we use
Java, Scala, Golang, Elixir, Python, RoR, .Net, JS frameworks
More details on tech:
You name it and we might be working on it. The important thing is not technology here but what kind of solutions we provide to our clients. We believe to solve some of the most complex problems, holistic thinking and solution design is of extreme importance. Technology is the most important tool to implement the solution thus designed.
Who should join us:
We are looking for curious & inquisitive technology practitioners. Our customers see us one of the most premium advisory and development services firm, hence most of the problems we work on are complex and often hard to solve. You can expect to work in small (2-5) people teams, working very closely with the customers in iterative developing and evolving the solution. We are continually on the search for passionate, bright and energetic professionals to join our team.
So, if you are someone who has strong fundamentals on technology and wants to stretch, beyond the regular role based boundaries, then Sahaj is the place for you. You will experience a world, where there are no roles or grades and you will play different roles and wear multiple hats, to deliver a software project.
- Work on complex, custom-designed, scalable, multi-tiered software development projects
- Work closely with clients (commercial & social enterprises, start-ups), both Business and Technical staff members * Be responsible for the quality of software and resolving any issues regards the solution
- Think through hard problems, not limited to technology and work with a team to realise and implement solutions
- Learn something new every day
- Development and delivery experience in any of the programming languages
- Passion for software engineering and craftsman-like coding prowess
- Great design and solutioning skills (OO & Functional)
- Experience including analysis, design, coding and implementation of large-scale custom-built object-oriented applications
- Understanding of code refactoring and optimisation issues
- Understanding of Virtualisation & DevOps. Experience with Ansible, Chef, and Docker preferable * Ability to learn new technologies and adapt to different situations
- Ability to handle ambiguity on a day-to-day basis
Skills:- J2EE, Spring Boot, Hibernate (Java), Java and Scala
Company Name - Focus Datatech System Pvt Ltd, Pune
Job Description -
OVM AND SERVER TASKS
- Good Understanding about virtualization technology like VMware/OracleVM and Linux administration including installation, configuration, and maintenance.
- Using ITIL best practice that can be incorporated into the operational running of the IT system to include Change/incident/problem/capacity planning.
- NFS file sharing and the Linux automounter.
- Perform installation and configuration of operating systems, applications and storage provisioning.
- Process improvements and makes recommendations in continuous quality improvements.
- Deliver Changes to the UNIX platform by leveraging the change control process communicating and seeking approvals from business owners.
- Working closely with internal development teams, database teams and implementation teams to deliver a new solution.
- Managing the 24*7 Production support.
- Troubleshooting problems related to Apache, Mail, DNS, FTP, MySQL, etc.
- Giving technical support and configure according to the requirement for the Development Team.
- Creation and execution of Shell (Bash) Script to make the work automate and to interact with databases.
- Solving login Problem, handling troubleshooting, installation and many more.
- Configure installation NIS/SAMBA/NFS setup with Active Directory integration and Provide support and Maintenance.