Video compression Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Explore top Video compression Job opportunities in Bangalore (Bengaluru) from Top Companies & Startups. All jobs are added by verified employees who can be contacted directly below.
1. Expert in deep learning and machine learning techniques,
2. Extremely Good in image/video processing,
3. Have a Good understanding of Linear algebra, Optimization techniques, Statistics and pattern recognition.
Then u r the right fit for this position.
Cloudera Data Warehouse Hive team looking for a passionate senior developer to join our growing engineering team. This group is targeting the biggest enterprises wanting to utilize Cloudera’s services in a private and public cloud environment. Our product is built on open source technologies like Hive, Impala, Hadoop, Kudu, Spark and so many more providing unlimited learning opportunities.A Day in the LifeOver the past 10+ years, Cloudera has experienced tremendous growth making us the leading contributor to Big Data platforms and ecosystems and a leading provider for enterprise solutions based on Apache Hadoop. You will work with some of the best engineers in the industry who are tackling challenges that will continue to shape the Big Data revolution. We foster an engaging, supportive, and productive work environment where you can do your best work. The team culture values engineering excellence, technical depth, grassroots innovation, teamwork, and collaboration.
You will manage product development for our CDP components, develop engineering tools and scalable services to enable efficient development, testing, and release operations. You will be immersed in many exciting, cutting-edge technologies and projects, including collaboration with developers, testers, product, field engineers, and our external partners, both software and hardware vendors.Opportunity:Cloudera is a leader in the fast-growing big data platforms market. This is a rare chance to make a name for yourself in the industry and in the Open Source world. The candidate will responsible for Apache Hive and CDW projects. We are looking for a candidate who would like to work on these projects upstream and downstream. If you are curious about the project and code quality you can check the project and the code at the following link. You can start the development before you join. This is one of the beauties of the OSS world.Apache Hive
•Build robust and scalable data infrastructure software
•Design and create services and system architecture for your projects
•Improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation, and code reviews
•The candidate would write Java code and/or build several services in the Cloudera Data Warehouse.
•Worked with a team of engineers who reviewed each other's code/designs and held each other to an extremely high bar for the quality of code/designs
•The candidate has to understand the basics of Kubernetes.
•Build out the production and test infrastructure.
•Develop automation frameworks to reproduce issues and prevent regressions.
•Work closely with other developers providing services to our system.
•Help to analyze and to understand how customers use the product and improve it where necessary.
•Deep familiarity with Java programming language.
•Hands-on experience with distributed systems.
•Knowledge of database concepts, RDBMS internals.
•Knowledge of the Hadoop stack, containers, or Kubernetes is a strong plus.
•Has experience working in a distributed team.
•Has 3+ years of experience in software development.
2-5 yrs of proven experience in ML, DL, and preferably NLP.
Preferred Educational Background - B.E/B.Tech, M.S./M.Tech, Ph.D.
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐨𝐧?
𝟏) Problem formulation and solution designing of ML/NLP applications across complex well-defined as well as open-ended healthcare problems.
2) Cutting-edge machine learning, data mining, and statistical techniques to analyse and utilise large-scale structured and unstructured clinical data.
3) End-to-end development of company proprietary AI engines - data collection, cleaning, data modelling, model training / testing, monitoring, and deployment.
4) Research and innovate novel ML algorithms and their applications suited to the problem at hand.
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫?
𝟏) Deeper understanding of business objectives and ability to formulate the problem as a Data Science problem.
𝟐) Solid expertise in knowledge graphs, graph neural nets, clustering, classification.
𝟑) Strong understanding of data normalization techniques, SVM, Random forest, data visualization techniques.
𝟒) Expertise in RNN, LSTM, and other neural network architectures.
𝟓) DL frameworks: Tensorflow, Pytorch, Keras
𝟔) High proficiency with standard database skills (e.g., SQL, MongoDB, Graph DB), data preparation, cleaning, and wrangling/munging.
𝟕) Comfortable with web scraping, extracting, manipulating, and analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources.
𝟖) Experience with deploying ML models on cloud platforms like AWS or Azure.
9) Familiarity with version control with GIT, BitBucket, SVN, or similar.
𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐮𝐬?
𝟏) We offer Competitive remuneration.
𝟐) We give opportunities to work on exciting and cutting-edge machine learning problems so you contribute towards transforming the healthcare industry.
𝟑) We offer flexibility to choose your tools, methods, and ways to collaborate.
𝟒) We always value and believe in new ideas and encourage creative thinking.
𝟓) We offer open culture where you will work closely with the founding team and have the chance to influence the product design and execution.
𝟔) And, of course, the thrill of being part of an early-stage startup, launching a product, and seeing it in the hands of the users.
At-least 1 year of Python, Spark, SQL, data engineering experience
Primary Skillset: PySpark, Scala/Python/Spark, Azure Synapse, S3, RedShift/Snowflake
Relevant Experience: Legacy ETL job Migration to AWS Glue / Python & Spark combination
Reverse engineer the existing/legacy ETL jobs
Create the workflow diagrams and review the logic diagrams with Tech Leads
Write equivalent logic in Python & Spark
Unit test the Glue jobs and certify the data loads before passing to system testing
Follow the best practices, enable appropriate audit & control mechanism
Analytically skillful, identify the root causes quickly and efficiently debug issues
Take ownership of the deliverables and support the deployments
Create data pipelines for data integration into Cloud stacks eg. Azure Synapse
Code data processing jobs in Azure Synapse Analytics, Python, and Spark
Experience in dealing with structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data in batch and real-time environments.
Should be able to process .json, .parquet and .avro files
Tier1/2 candidates from IIT/NIT/IIITs
However, relevant experience, learning attitude takes precedence
We are an early stage start-up, building new fintech products for small businesses. Founders are IIT-IIM alumni, with prior experience across management consulting, venture capital and fintech startups. We are driven by the vision to empower small business owners with technology and dramatically improve their access to financial services. To start with, we are building a simple, yet powerful solution to address a deep pain point for these owners: cash flow management. Over time, we will also add digital banking and 1-click financing to our suite of offerings.
We have developed an MVP which is being tested in the market. We have closed our seed funding from marquee global investors and are now actively building a world class tech team. We are a young, passionate team with a strong grip on this space and are looking to on-board enthusiastic, entrepreneurial individuals to partner with us in this exciting journey. We offer a high degree of autonomy, a collaborative fast-paced work environment and most importantly, a chance to create unparalleled impact using technology.
Reach out if you want to get in on the ground floor of something which can turbocharge SME banking in India!
Technology stack at Velocity comprises a wide variety of cutting edge technologies like, NodeJS, Ruby on Rails, Reactive Programming,, Kubernetes, AWS, NodeJS, Python, ReactJS, Redux (Saga) Redis, Lambda etc.
Responsible for building data and analytical engineering pipelines with standard ELT patterns, implementing data compaction pipelines, data modelling and overseeing overall data quality
Work with the Office of the CTO as an active member of our architecture guild
Writing pipelines to consume the data from multiple sources
Writing a data transformation layer using DBT to transform millions of data into data warehouses.
Implement Data warehouse entities with common re-usable data model designs with automation and data quality capabilities
Identify downstream implications of data loads/migration (e.g., data quality, regulatory)
What To Bring
5+ years of software development experience, a startup experience is a plus.
Past experience of working with Airflow and DBT is preferred
5+ years of experience working in any backend programming language.
Strong first-hand experience with data pipelines and relational databases such as Oracle, Postgres, SQL Server or MySQL
Experience with DevOps tools (GitHub, Travis CI, and JIRA) and methodologies (Lean, Agile, Scrum, Test Driven Development)
Experienced with the formulation of ideas; building proof-of-concept (POC) and converting them to production-ready projects
Experience building and deploying applications on on-premise and AWS or Google Cloud cloud-based infrastructure
Basic understanding of Kubernetes & docker is a must.
Experience in data processing (ETL, ELT) and/or cloud-based platforms
Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
GreedyGame is looking for a Business Analyst to join its clan. We are looking to get an enthusiastic Business Analyst who likes to play with Data. You'll be building insights from Data, creating analytical dashboard and monitoring KPI values. Also you will coordinate with teams working on different layers of the infrastructure.
Seniority Level: Associate
Level Industry: Marketing & Advertising
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 1-2 years
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- A previous experience of working closely with Operations and Product Teams.
- Competency in Excel and SQL is a must.
- Experience with a programming language like Python is required.
- Knowledge of Marketing Tools is preferable.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, developing and implementing solutions.
- Should be able to generate meaningful insights to help the marketing team and product team in enhancing the user experience for Mobile and Web Apps.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Performing requirements analysis from a user and business point of view
- Combining data from multiple sources like SQL tables, Google Analytics, Inhouse Analytical signals etc and driving relevant insights
- Deciding the success metrics and KPIs for different Products and features and making sure they are achieved.
- Act as quality assurance liaison prior to the release of new data analysis or application.
Skills and Abilities:
- Business Analytics
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to be a part of a fast scaling start-up in the AdTech space that offers unmatched services and products.
- To work with a team of young enthusiasts who are always upbeat and self-driven to achieve bigger milestones in shorter time spans.
- A workspace that is wide open as per the open door policy at the company, located in the most happening center of Bangalore.
- A well-fed stomach makes the mind work better and therefore we provide - free lunch with a wide variety on all days of the week, a stocked-up pantry to satiate your want for munchies, a Foosball table to burst stress and above all a great working environment.
- We believe that we grow as you grow. Once you are a part of our team, your growth also becomes essential to us, and in order to make sure that happens, there are timely formal and informal feedbacks given
The Data Engineer would be responsible for selecting and integrating Big Data tools and frameworks required. Would implement Data Ingestion & ETL/ELT processes
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Hands on experience on Big Data tools/technologies like Spark, Databricks, Map Reduce, Hive, HDFS.
- Expertise and excellent understanding of big data toolset such as Sqoop, Spark-streaming, Kafka, NiFi
- Proficiency in any of the programming language: Python/ Scala/ Java with 4+ years’ experience
- Experience in Cloud infrastructures like MS Azure, Data lake etc
- Good working knowledge in NoSQL DB (Mongo, HBase, Casandra)
Ganit Inc. is the fastest growing Data Science & AI company in Chennai.
Founded in 2017, by 3 industry experts who are alumnus of IITs/SPJIMR with each of them having 17+ years of experience in the field of analytics.
We are in the business of maximising Decision Making Power (DMP) for companies by providing solutions at the intersection of hypothesis based analytics, discovery based AI and IoT. Our solutions are a combination of customised services and functional product suite.
We primarily operate as a US-based start-up and have clients across US, Asia-Pacific, Middle-East and have offices in USA - New Jersey & India - Chennai.
Started with 3 people, the company is fast growing with 100+ employees
1. What do we expect from you
- Should posses minimum 2 years of experience of data analytics model development and deployment
- Skills relating to core Statistics & Mathematics.
- Huge interest in handling numbers
- Ability to understand all domains in businesses across various sectors
- Natural passion towards numbers, business, coding, visualisation
2. Necessary skill set:
- Proficient in R/Python, Advanced Excel, SQL
- Should have worked with Retail/FMCG/CPG projects solving analytical problems in Sales/Marketing/Supply Chain functions
- Very good understanding of algorithms, mathematical models, statistical techniques, data mining, like Regression models, Clustering/ Segmentation, time series forecasting, Decision trees/Random forest, etc.
- Ability to choose the right model for the right data and translate that into code in R, Python, VBA (Proven capabilities)
- Should have handled large datasets and with through understanding of SQL
- Ability to handle a team of Data Analysts
3. Good to have skill set:
- Microsoft PowerBI / Tableau / Qlik View / Spotfire
4. Job Responsibilities:
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Data extraction, preparation and transformation
- Identify, develop and implement statistical techniques and algorithms that address business challenges and adds value to the organisation
- Create and implement data models
- Interact with clients for queries and delivery adoption
5. Screening Methodology
- Problem Solving round (Telephonic Conversation)
- Technical discussion round (Telephonic Conversation)
- Final fitment discussion (Video Round