- Based on digital strategy, creative direction and your own research and ideas, create and execute effective content plans that build audiences, generate engagement, drive traffic and generate a positive ROI over time.
- Source, curate and post relevant content on websites, social media, email marketing, etc.
- Research and understand the company ecosystem, target markets, and the influencers in their space to determine what type of content will be most beneficial for building inbound link and mention profiles.
- Plan and create blog posts, case studies, social content, etc. to be posted on 3rd party websites; set up content marketing calendar for the region as well.
- Research and identify additional opportunities to increase our brands' exposure on the internet.
- Assist the SEO team with other tasks as needed.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience with content marketing experience,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience keeping track of metrics and being able to report them when needed.
- Ability to meet deadlines and outreach goals.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple brands at one time.
- Ability to collaborate as well as work independently.
- Experience with tools like Outreach.io, BuzzStream, or Pitchbox.
- Proficiency with Ahrefs, SEM Rush and other SEO Tools is a plus
- Owning the ecommerce website of the brand.
- Managing the overall user experience, including site navigation, content development, checkout funnel, and promotional campaigns.
- Being a key component in developing the effective planning and execution of an ecommerce strategy, working cross-functionally with teams to ensure quality and timely publishing of all web content.
- Participating in building and directing a team of ecommerce professionals that can effectively help in developing and executing creative ecommerce solutions.
- Directing integrated campaigns that will deliver an increase in conversion rates, overall order size, and managing margin performance across a variety of product lines.
- Owning and managing Internet marketing solutions, social media integration, search engine optimization (SEO), and other monitoring methodologies and analytics.
- Providing thought leadership, innovation, and process optimization initiatives such as implementing ecommerce software and other industry best practices.
- Identifying new areas of ecommerce opportunities beyond current brand offering.
What you need to have:
- A seasoned professional in the digital retailing market or business-to-consumer (B2C)
- Experience in managing own ecommerce venture platforms will be a plus
- Experience in consumer based startup or D2C vertical of FMCG
- Expertise in the industry and product
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Developing and designing online and email marketing campaigns
- Experience in Affiliate marketing, Knowledge of SEO, Digital Advertising: Google Ads, Facebook Ads
We are one of the fastest-growing startups in the EdTech space with a mission to revolutionize the study abroad industry. Yocket is the largest community-driven platform created exclusively to bring millions of aspiring students together to find the best study abroad solutions. Recently we were chosen as Top 100 Indian Startups by Google And MeitY’s Appscale Academy Initiative !! We’re also ranked #18 on AppStore Top Charts - Education!
We're looking for a passionate and data-driven person to own the SEO & SEM section of the marketing funnel for Beagle Security. You'll be in charge of all online acquisition marketing, managing the strategy, execution, and optimization across SEO & SEM with a strong focus on generating ROI.
Beagle Security is a SaaS-based web application penetration testing tool that helps companies identify vulnerabilities on their website & APIs before hackers exploit them. Currently used by 1500+ customers across 90+ countries to improve their website security.
- Plan, implement and manage our SEO strategy
- Drive keyword strategy, discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities and link building initiatives
- Work with development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented
- Track, report and analyze website analytics, pay-per-click (PPC) initiatives and campaigns
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with the marketing team to integrate and complement marketing strategies across multiple channels
- Proven results in SEO/SEM or similar role (Prior experience working in SaaS is a plus)
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion and customer acquisition
- Ability to analyze data and provide recommendations to improve our SEO/SEM performance
- Experience working with SEO, SEM and website analytics tools
- Familiar with A/B testing and running growth experiments
- Up to date with the latest SEO/SEM trends and best practices
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Creation and execution of content strategy across social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok, etc.) adhering to the brand's requirements and guidelines
- Develop engaging, creative, innovative campaigns and content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
Technical Skills required:
- Working knowledge on prominent social media content updation dashboards.
- Understanding of key social media engagement metrices.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel and MS Power point. Good hands on knowledge on MS Excel is a plus.
- Ability to work in a small yet closely-knit team and be willing to go an extra mile to help colleagues in time of need.
- Keenness to learn new things and grow.
- Good communication skills. May be required to speak to clients directly often.
- Ability to put across own PoV.
- Agreement to work long hours and even on weekends if required during peak work load periods. These would be seldom though may occur.
- Jovial and hardworking nature.
My Digital Shelf is an expanding and highly entrepreneurial start-up research and production company producing B2B conferences for the global Digital Retail and Consumer goods industry
The role of the Marketing Manager will be to perform general duties to support event planners, project managers and the Global Event team
- Social media daily management - primariliy linkedin and Twitter
- Digital marketing - SEO, PPC advertising and more
- Website content develpoment and management
- Copy writing for press releases, website and ad-hoc pieces
- Market research including competitot analysis and performance improvement
- Liaising with external media agencies and association for advertising campaigns and barter agreements/partnership opportunities
- Liaising with suppliers including printers, design agencies and publications
- Reporting directly to the Director and planning the event calendar with them
- Ad hoc support to team including assisting with events management and promotional activity
- Maintain production schedules for event materials/collateral
Work on event follow-up and Event Metrics and Analysis
- Graduated to degree level or equivalent in your chosen discipline, ideally Marketing, Social Sciences, Humanities, Languages or similar
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Ability to work under pressure and meet demanding deadlines
- Confident and mature approach, reflective of the profile of the position and organisation
- Ability to work independently and show a strong sense of initiative, taking ownership of key projects when required with a proactive attitude
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and be flexible is essential
- Works well as part of fast-paced team, prioritising effectively and managing workload
- Excellent IT skills - proficient in both Windows and Mac operating systems (i.e. PowerPoint, Keynote, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written, able to successfully interact with all parts of the business and stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent organisational, analytical and administrative skills, meticulous attention to detail
- Flexible in approach and able to amend hours as required to suit business needs
- Able to work with confidential material and sensitive information with absolute discretion
We are looking for a full time employee who can help us run our email and linkedin outreach program. The responsibilities are described below:
- Research on various sectors such as remote products or gaming
- Send customized emails or linkedin messages to prospects
- Maintain the organization CRM
What we’re looking for :
- Excellent English communication skills
- Must have actual Marketing/Sales experience.
- Open to all educational qualifications
- Previous experience in a similar role in the IT industry
- Brownie points if you are active on linkedin