Are you a high-performing, collaborative, results-oriented and technologically savvy person who is keen on sales in the digital industry? Then this highly visible role is for you!
Our client is the Health-tech initiative of India's largest business house. Started in 2015, it empowers healthcare providers and consumers in India. All healthcare monitoring services are made available through an app that will help connect doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories, and consumers, enabling preventive and predictive healthcare. It helps the care-givers to track the entire patient journey from the initial appointment and maintaining their records, generating lab test reports to providing virtual consultation and home-care solutions. It is expected that this futuristic guide will strengthen the doctor-patient relationship and enhance the in-clinic experience.
As the Sr. Java Developer, you will be responsible for developing cutting edge health-tech applications that include high scale transaction processing, intelligent bot-based programs, and data analytics
What you will do:
- Building components for the companys advanced health-tech platform using Java, Solr, SpringBoot, DialogFlow
- Communicating effectively in a cross-functional product development team and presenting ideas and solutions effectively
What you need to have:
- Education: B.Tech with Min. 65% marks
- Expert at hands-on programming in JAVA and J2EE
- Proven expertise in Java interfaces with MongoDB (or similar NoSQL databases) as well as relational databases (MySQL, Postgres, etc)
- Key contributor in atleast one 6+ months development project involving SpringBoot and Hibernate
- Strong understanding of application server infrastructure
- Good working knowledge of Maven-based build systems
- Good understanding of build and deployment pipelines that involve ANT and Jenkins
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git or SVN
- Good knowledge of working on Rest APIs, Webservices
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Hands-on experience with Lucene/Solr
- Familiarity with DiagFlow based chatbot building
- Knowledge of NLP
- Learned AI/ML systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines.
- Able to effectively collaborate with a team as well as take initiative and work independently to solve problems
About Disruptive Digital Healthcare Platform
We’re in search of a Back-End Software Engineer that specializes in server-side components. In this role, you’ll primarily work on Node JS, Mongo DB, Redis, building scalable products and will bring a depth of knowledge on algorithms and data structures. As a Back-End Software Engineer, on any given day you might be architecting new features for our customers, refactoring existing code to be more scalable, and seeing changes through to completion in a live environment.
Key Attributes you need to possess: -
- Prioritization- Should have a strong work ethics and show up on time at sessions with excellent skills in predicting the amount of time needed to plan, coordinate, and perform on a task or managing their clients as and when required.
- Quick Learning Ability- You should be an amazing self-learner who has the ability to learn new technology on their own and are not threatened by new technologies. Someone who has an ability to pull various bits of information and to process information on the fly with good logical and analytical skills.
- Deep and Broad Technical Experience- Someone who is able to hit the ground because they already know the right technology.They should be able to meet coding principles and write code that is readable and commented-on where appropriate.Through incorporating their cognitive abilities and extensive industry experience, they are able to find optimal solutions easily.
- High-End User Focus-A good programmer does what they are asked to do, while a great programmer thinks of the end user of the software and works to solve problems within the organization’s
capabilities.Someone who knows the functionality they’re creating is of high value.
-Business Acumen- Should have a great eye for Business acumen as the product build will be exposed to millions of customers on-brand digital assets hence giving you exposure for handling a large user base in a live environment.
-Teamplayer- Someone who is able to work in a challenging environment and requires complete devotion, persistence and learning new things every day. As they will be involved in every fact of the product development starting from product ideation, Interface design, user experience, analytics, and engineering.
Typical work week look like:-
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Design and implementation of scalable applications by using asynchronous programming with low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
-Integration of data storage solutions by creating database schemas that represent and support business processes and also Integrating multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Explore technical innovation and propose new solutions as and when required.
- Work with engineers, product managers and senior leadership to turn our product and technical vision into a tangible roadmap every month.
Our ideal candidate should have:-
- 4+ years of relevant experience in a Tech Startup
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BE/BTech or MS in Information Technologies/Computer Science)
- Strong hands on MongoDB and ability to write aggregation queries.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3.
- Hands-on on code versioning tools, such as Git, Redis, AWS, Sockets
ur engineering team is seeking a skilled Python developer to assist in constructing a robust, expandable back-end infrastructure for our product. Your primary duties in this position will involve creating and assessing scalable code, developing essential back-end elements, and integrating REST API. A strong candidate for this role should possess comprehensive knowledge of object-relational mapping, have experience with server-side logic, and possess above-average proficiency in Python programming.
Python Developer Responsibilities
Coordinating with development teams to determine application requirements.
Writing scalable code using Python programming language.
Testing and debugging applications.
Developing back-end components.
Implementing REST APIs.
Integrating data storage solutions.
Integrating with many AI models and LLMs.
Assess and prioritize feature requests
Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
Requirements and skills
3-5 years of experience as a Python developer.
Strong in design patterns, back-end implementation and REST API.
Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
Good problem-solving skills
Ability to collaborate on projects and work independently when required
- 4+ years distributed service engineering experience in a software development environment
- Experience driving feature design reviews, documentation, UX reviews, and working with Product Managers through the entire launch process
- Strong development experience in Java, C++, C#, or similar OO languages
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, operating systems, and distributed systems fundamentals
- Working familiarity with networking protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP) and standard network architectures
- Good understanding of databases, NoSQL systems, storage and distributed persistence technologies
- Experience building multi-tenant, virtualized infrastructure a strong plus
Great to have’s: Must have skills or competencies.
● Extensive understanding of RDBMS systems
Company Name: Bharat Software Solutions
Descriptions: There is an opening for a post PHP Developer. The candidate must have a minimum experience of 2 years.
Required Skills: Core PHP, Jquery, Ajax, HTML, CSS, MYSQL, and Codeigniter.
Experience : 1- 6 yrs
Qualification - MCA /B. Tech, BE/BCA
Job Nature - Permanent
Skills - PHP, Laravel, Codeigniter, MYSQL, CSS, Jquery
Working days - 5
1. Should have hands-on experience in Web Development
2. Good understanding of PHP and Object-oriented programming paradigm.
3. Able to understand project requirements and handle project independently.
4. Strong learning capability.
5. Having a good knowledge of Jquery.
6. Framework experience would be beneficial.
7. Should be comfortable to work with the team.
8. Should be comfortable with work on any MVC based framework.
Skills required :
1. Able to understand project requirement and handle project independently.
2. Strong learning capability.
3. Contribute in all phases of the development.
4. Knowledge of PHP/CodeIgniter/Magento/ Laravel/ Symfony/ Wordpress will be preferred.
5. Sound knowledge of PHP, Mysql, Jquery
PERKS & BENEFITS :
Employees Family Health Insurance, EPF & ESIC.
Employee Health Insurance.
Late-night meal facility.
Innumerable in-house & outdoor party.
Cab facility available in late-night working.
Various compensations & bonuses.
No dress code
Employees B'day celebration.
Work from home
About Webkul :
- Webkul Software Pvt. Ltd. is a leading ERP and E-Commerce development company with more than 1000 products in our marketplace and serves more than 80,000 customers worldwide. Working range of open source platform for E-Commerce, ERP, CMS. Webkul store is the largest plugin marketplace in the world and serving open source as well as other sectors.
- Our Culture is the most important factor for our growth. This is the place where people will be learning till they are working. We are now 400 plus from just 3, being a self-funded company it's a big count. We follow open communication, completely unbiased towards caste, creed, gender, and religion. We conduct many national and international conferences also.
Webkul is one of the largest open source contributors from India, We have more than 12000+ Github star, which is one of the largest from the country, Two of our open source projects :
Has been selected by GITHUB, you may visit- https://github.com/collections/made-in-india
We are also major open source contributor to popular open source project like :
Awards & Appreciation :
- Deloitte winner
- Magento Top Selling Extension Awards
- Top Enterprise Venture by Smart CEO
Startup 50 by smart CEO - 2018
To know about our partners and certifications please do visit:
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain scala application phases, code, and software.
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging, as well as recommending changes to improve the established processes.
You will be a part of: Supply Chain Management (SCM)
Myntra-Jabong Supply Chain Management systems form the backbone of our core business and customer experience. Any business runs on a simple construct of Demand (Consumer) and Supply (Producer). However, a set of complex and intricate methods, processes and systems connect the demand with supply in a deterministic and predictable way. These methods, processes and systems collectively form the Supply Chain for the business. The multi-billion-dollar Myntra-Jabong business fundamentally rests on a set of highly scalable, robust and intelligent Supply Chain Management systems that solve real-world problems of predicting the demand from millions of our customers, for a combination of millions of products from our product catalogue, and intelligently connecting that demand to thousands of national and international sellers or suppliers using a set of advanced homegrown tech products that we build and manage.
with world-class software products.
The SCM engineering at Myntra-Jabong operates within two distinct verticals: Supply-chain Outbound (Fulfilment systems) & Supply-chain Inbound (Selection systems, Partner experience).
● Own the architecture of Myntra’s new product platforms to drive business results
● Be a visible leader to drive and own the architecture and design of some of the most advanced & complex software systems / products in the industry to create company wide impact.
● Help build, mentor and coach a team of very talented Engineers, Architects, Quality engineers, System Operation Engineers and DevOps engineers in architectural and design best practices.
● Be an operational and technical leader with a passion for distributed systems, cloud service
development, deployment and delivery.
● Be accountable for the design, for the ease of evolution, quality of the systems, performance, scaling, and availability characteristics and limitations of the systems.
● Envision and develop the long-term architectural direction, with emphasis on platforms/ reusable components while adopting a nimble delivery process. Establish structures and processes that ensure a high level of quality and reliability and extensibility of deliverables.
● Drive the creation of next generation extensible web, mobile and fashion commerce platforms, security protocols, customisation and tools to support continuous scaling, internationalization and platform extensions
● Drive code and design reviews of components / systems / products in scope and drives the
architectural governance for them
● Set directional paths for the teams/department for adoption of new technology stacks for solving business problems
● Be a very visible representative of multiple technology domains and represent Myntra in external technical forums
● Work with product management, business stakeholders and other engineering leaders to help define mid-term, long-term roadmaps and shape business directions
● Initiate and deliver leadership training within the engineering organisation, including training new managers, and drive the growth of leaders to create a strong leadership bench
Desired Skills and Experience
● 12 - 16 years of experience in software product development
● Must have a degree in Computer Science or related field
● A solid engineer at heart with excellent abstraction, coding and system design skills
● Proven track record of leading the architecture and delivery in a startup/e-commerce ecosystem within a high growth & matrix environment
● Successfully architected and led technology for consumer-facing products in the global market along with being an efficient proficient problem-solver who envisions business and technical perspectives to develop workable solutions
● Must have exposure to leading product development end-end (portfolio to delivery, re-architectures)
● Strong hands-on technology experience building and running large scale systems handling
multi-million sessions/transactions per day
● Solid experience in large scale Database systems like RDBMS & NoSQL stores
● Strong design/development experience in building massively large scale distributed internet systems and products
● Excellent programming skills in Java/GO and expertise in multi-threading and performance-oriented programming
● Solid experience in Distributed systems, highly scalable products, performance & reliability
● Excellent understanding of processing platforms and queues
● Experience and knowledge of open source software, frameworks and broader cutting edge
technologies around server-side development in Java
● Strong understanding of object-oriented programming, concurrency and fundamentals of