SQLAlchemy Jobs in Pune
Looking for Python lead/architect
- Able to architect a application from scratch.
- Able to refactor code
- Knowledge of Flask, DJango
- Team player
- Able to lead the team and guide them
- Deployment of code on Azure platform
Good to have:
- Knowledge of SqlAlchemy
Must have exp in Django. [ Mandatory]
- The ability to problem-solve and critically think.
- High level of knowledge of Python and the Django framework.
- Familiarity with event driven programming as well as the MVC.
- Good understanding of SQL databases.
- Good understanding of REST APIs.
Is this you?
● I am passionate about developing software and scripts to maintain complex Systems.
● I have vision and talent to contribute in new emerging areas such as cloud technologies.
● I love logic and solving puzzles.
● I strive working with a diverse, highly skilled team based in the UK and India.
● I am fluent in English, both written and spoken.
● Contribute on designing software components to improve reusability and maintainability.
● Develop backend functionalities with high-quality standards with proper unit tests.
● Build templates and platform extension to be reused to improve productivity of our team.
● Document accurately the implemented designs and the produced code.
● Experience with SQL and Databases.
● Knowledge of design patterns and Software Development Life Cycle.
- Compensation: Rs. 20,000/- (inclusive of PF) stipend for first 3 months while on training and on successful completion Rs. 4.5 LPA.
For Experienced candidates
Salary will be as per experience
- Working hours: UK timing (8am – 5pm) depending on project requirements
-Health insurance coverage of Rs 3L will be provided for the duration of your employment
- Backend development using NodeJS or Django
- Working on high/low-level product designs
- Building innovative SaaS products for customers
- Deliver code in an agile team environment along with a highly experienced team member.
Experience: Minimum 3 years of Backend Development experience
- Experience in building multi-tier SaaS applications with exposure to micro-services, caching, pub-sub, messaging technologies
- Experience with design patterns
- Experience with SQL & NoSQL databases. Ability to design database schemas and scaling strategies
- Design micro-services architectures, REST API specs
- Exposure to technologies like Kafka, Redis, Elasticsearch, Redshift, Nginx, and GraphQL is a plus.
- A strong foundation in computer science, with competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Bachelor's / Master's Degree in CS
- Experience in GIT in mandatory
- Exposure to AWS, Docker, and CI/CD systems like Jenkins is a plus
Job Role – Principal Software Engineer (Back End)
About Peppermint: Peppermint is an award winning robotics company, supported by SINE IIT-Bombay and Qualcomm. Peppermint develops and deploys Industrial and Enterprise robots for mobility led services. Robots built on Peppermint Platform are deployed across 4 countries
What to expect :
At Peppermint Robots, we rely on our dynamic team of engineers to solve the many challenges and puzzles that come with our rapidly evolving technical stack.
We’re seeking an experienced Principal Software Engineer-Back End to lead our Software development and architecture as part of the Engineering team.
Here, you will take complete, end-to-end ownership of back-end projects across the entire software stack, and lead the Software Team to deliver impactful projects.
Our ideal candidate has experience building products across the stack and a firm understanding of Web Development, APIs, Python (Flask or Django knowledge is a bonus), databases (NoSQL knowledge is a bonus). Frontend Development or Mobile Development experience is a valued bonus. You’ll be joining and leading a team working at the forefront of new technology, solving the challenges that impact both the front-end and back-end architecture, and ultimately, delivering amazing global user experiences.
What we offer:
• Freedom to prototype with ideas and experimental technologies and incorporate into the production stack
• Rapidly accelerate your career progression
• Lead architecture and design of products with global reach (self-starter attitude and ability to take decisions is a highly valued trait at Peppermint)
• Do novel innovative work, build features from scratch, dive deep into nuances of individual technical domain interest
• Lead and build a high-performance result-oriented team
• Be proud of the work done and have your contributions recognized and valued across the organization
Role Responsibilities :
• Lead the Software Team. Ensure consistent deliveries of planned features while ensuring code quality, testing standards, and Peppermint Processes are maintained.
• Work with the leadership team to cultivate and grow the Internal Software Team Culture at Peppermint
• Contribute to the Stack Backend as one of the primary backend developers of your team
• Exert influence on the overall objectives and long-range goals of your team.
• Help to define and improve our internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices for a high-scale web environment as well as all other Software Products.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
• Participate in all aspects of Agile software development including design, development, and deployment
• Lead the Software Team ensuring Agile Methodologies are followed, Peppermint Culture is respected, and manage day-to-day activities of the software team to ensure deliverables are accomplished on time and meeting requirements
• Architect and provide guidance on building end-to-end systems optimized for speed and scale
• Work closely with the Robotics and Electronics Teams to deliver powerful software tools and platforms
• Monthly Review, KPI Setting and MIS to Engineering leadership members.
We are looking for :
• 4-9 years of experience building large-scale software applications and working with large Software Teams
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or engineering
• Experience designing and integrating RESTful APIs
• Knowledge of Python and Backend Development
• Experience building Web/Mobile applications
• Excellent debugging and optimization skills
• Unit and Integration testing experience
• Being knowledgeable about engineering processes and good practices
• Passionate about learning new tools. Ability to continuously learn and acquire knowledge.
• Able to adapt to changing complexity of tasks.
Work Culture : We are a process and speed-thinking led team, with domain experts working together to build world class robots. We care for intent, attitude and collaboration over just results and proof of work. Our culture stands for authentic stance, loud-and-clear communication, no hesitation and emphasis to “ask” anything! We care deeply for every team member’s career journey and the culture which propels it forwards. We do expect you to appreciate the underlying purpose at Peppermint and get going!
Job Type: Full-time
You need to write scalable Python code for developing and implementing robust applications. You would indulge your dedication and passion to build server-side logic ensuring low-latency and high end performance. You should have sound knowledge of Python frameworks such as Django and Flask.
YOUR ‘OKR’ SUMMARY
OKR means Objective and Key Results.
As a Software Engineer at Coredge, you will help develop our next-generation cloud native core solution along with the product and the open-source community to build the Coredge.io vision.
What you will do?
- System engineering and implementation in Python and Golang.
- Working on performance issues using creative experiments and internally developed product features.
- Research, propose, and integrate relevant open-source projects based on product objectives.
- Write organized, efficient, and well documented Python/Golang code as an example for junior engineers.
- Participation in all levels of product definition, design, implementation, testing, and deployment.
- Must include the ability to discuss abstract system architectures from ideas through implementation and
creatively apply domain experience to solve technical challenges.
- Mentoring software engineers, fostering an environment of trust and accountability.
What you will need?
A strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive. As an integral part of the development team, you will need the
following skills to succeed.
- Strong Python skills to develop framework(s).
- Hands-on to design & develop re-usable framework components.
- Hands-On experience on developing framework, designing re-usable framework components.
- Experience in engineering practices such as code refactoring, design patterns, design driven development, Continuous Integration, building highly scalable applications, application security and functional programming.
- Knowledge of Cloud native would be an advantage.
- Understanding of Kubernetes from Architecture side and also understand the Standard API.
- Code contributed to CNCF or similar community will be plus.
- Performance benchmarking of K8’s or any cloud will be added advantage
Series D funded supply chain management company
Engineering Manager – Backend
Opportunity in this role / Why should you join us?
Series D funded supply chain startup.
- Software engineering experience of greater than or equal to 7 years
- Experience managing a technical team of at least 3 people
- Exposure to consumer facing products
- Strong technical background and ability to contribute to design and review
- Familiarity with our tech stack or an analogous tech stack
- Web application frameworks : Ktor, Spring Boot, Ruby on Rails, Node.js, Java Play, AWS Lambda
- Datastores : PostgreSQL, Aerospike, Redis, DynamoDB, Amazon Redshift
- Communication : HTTP, Amazon SQS, Sidekiq, Amazon SNS
- Server management : Amazon ECS, Docker
- Design frameworks : Domain Driven Design, Clean Architecture, Layered Architecture
Roles and Responsibilities
This role requires a person to drive the engineering of a set of products by aligning with business and product
stakeholders and building and upskilling a team to aid in this. The responsibilities include:
Business and product alignment and planning
- Work closely with business and product stakeholders to understand and align with product initiatives and iterations.
- Help shape the engineering requirement by aligning with the product manager and fleshing out concepts and user flows.
- Formalize business requirements into roadmaps and sprints.
- Product and system development
- Drive high level modeling and design for projects, also focusing on non-functional aspects, including but not limited to database design, communication protocols, deployment systems, etc.
- Drive adoption of design frameworks like domain driven design, clean architecture, etc., resulting in a robust layered architecture.
- Drive good code review practices, using the review process as a mentoring tool to upskill people.
- Ensure test coverage of systems, partly through unit and integration testing, and partly through blackbox testing by collaborating with the Quality Assurance team, via good testing practices.
- Project Management
- Drive the execution of the project by delegating tasks effectively.
- Resolve blockers through technical expertise, negotiation and delegation.
- Estimate timelines and ensure adherence to them through effective sync-ups and course corrections.
- Formulate SLAs and oversee their adherence for the various systems, effectively tracking issues and performance inefficiencies.
- Performance monitoring and optimization for systems.
- Drive technical re-design, remodeling and refactoring of systems for robustness and sustainability.
- Team Management
- Typically manage a team of 3 - 6 members and a portfolio of 3 - 6 products.
- Do periodic assessment of reportees, chart their career growth paths and train them.
- Recruit members into the team by collaborating effectively with the recruitment team.
You will be contributing to products concerning both customers and partner drivers. Product sectors
- Growth : You’ll build tools to help boost user growth on the platform including our industry bestdriver on-boarding, training and certification system, referral system, and lead managementmmodels.
- Lifecycle Management : Build tools to help users engage with the platform better, which includes rewards and recognition module, subscription service, account management tools, partner and customer wallets and payout modules, and churn detection systems among others.
- Transaction Experience : You’ll help deliver the most delightful booking experience to our customers and drivers. As part of this team, you’ll be responsible for our core booking system, pricing and payment systems, location tracking and filtering services, fraud prevention systems, and in-app ticketing and support among others.
- Fulfilment : As part of the fulfilment team, you’ll work on systems which ensure high degree of ride fulfilment on the platform. Tools including allocation methodologies and system, dynamic pricing, dynamic partner routing, and partner re-activation tools among others.
- Enterprise Solutions : You’ll help Porter’s enterprise customers achieve delivery excellence. You’ll build tools for contract management, fleet management, fleet and route optimisation tools, alerting and monitoring tools, and analytics suite among others.
We are having an immediate requirement for a Python web developer.
- At least 2 years of experience developing web applications with Django/Flask/FastAPI
- Familiarity with Linux
- Experience in both SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Uses Docker and CI/CD
- Writes tests
- Experienced in application deployments and scaling them on AWS or GCP
- Eager to work independently without being watched
- Easy going.
- Able to handle clients on your own
Location: Remote (in India)
About the Company
Cloudanix helps companies with security and operational excellence of their cloud infrastructure. Organizations use multiple cloud platforms, across multiple regions via multiple accounts - and this is all used by their multiple teams.
We offer a Central Dashboard and a set of tools which cross functional teams (Cloud Operation, Security, Risk, Engineering) use to manage the cloud operations in a timely and secure manner.
Cloudanix is driven by a mission that every consumer should be entitled to secure and reliable apps. We want Cloud Operation team members, of both startups and enterprises to have all the necessary tools to operate securely and effectively using cloud technologies.
We are backed by YCombinator and have have customers across the US, UK and India.
About the Team
Sujay Maheshwari, has worked both as Engineer and Product Manager at several startups and large companies in US, London and India. He has built and run a successful startup in New York with customers like HSBC, JWT, and several other popular names.
For the past several years he has been part of the Cloud journey in various roles at Pantheon, Moodys, HPE, Cloud Foundry, and other Silicon Valley companies.
Purusottam Mupunu, excels in both Saas and Cloud space. He has built and run engineering teams across the US and India. He is based out of Sunnyvale, California and is an expert in AWS, Azure, and GCP cloud technologies.
He started his journey as a software developer and today leads Cloudanix’s engineering team.
About the Role
You have an opportunity to join our passionate team working towards building our vision collectively. We are a young organization and everyone wears several hats.
We are handcrafting our engineering team from the ground up so that we succeed in our ambitious mission. If you are not afraid to take on an audacious goal and are absolutely in love with technology, you are looking at the right role!
- Work with the Founders to write code, unit test cases for the new features, and fix defects.
- Build backend services to evaluate and improve Cloud Infrastructure Security.
- Maintain the quality of our platform resulting in 100% satisfaction of our users.
- Brainstorm ideas, approaches, and technical solutions to ensure that our users get the best possible outcome.
- Learn something new about our users, technology, and how to scale a company from a startup to a large organization.
- You have a developer mindset
- Anywhere between 0-2 years of experience writing code, fixing problems and challenging the de-facto
- Good understanding of technology concepts like Cloud, Web Applications, Compliance
- Outcome-oriented. Not reactionary articulates the desired outcome and works collaboratively to create a path to achieve it
- Comfortable with Python programming language
- Hands-on with dev tools like Git (Github), some code debugging skills
- Eager to learn about public cloud platforms like AWS, Azure or GCP - yes, we use all 3
What can you expect in return?
- The best technical stack - Everything we have built and run is serverless. Our architecture and design are what the future is talking about. You will absolutely love how nimble our processes are and how 100% of our focus is on our customer pain.
- An opportunity to work on greenfield projects and making a dent in Indian SaaS ecosystem
- At par market salary
- A diverse set of people who are focused and mission-driven, working towards solving an acute pain for the customers
- Flexi work culture. We don’t have any strict office hours. Our work from home policy is absolutely amazing!
and the entire internet. Our switches and routers are the backbone of large data centers that host Microsoft
Azure, Google Cloud, Facebook etc. High Frequency Traders rely on Arista to provide ultra-low latency network.
In India Arista powers the Flipkart’s Big Billion Day Sale event which has over billion transactions happening in
real time. Besides, we also provide the last mile connectivity for campus wide networking (both wired and
wireless) through our Cognitive Cloud Networking solutions. Arista disrupted the traditional infrastructure
technology by pioneering the move from hardware to Software Defined Networks, Cloud and now to greater
network visibility through telemetry and data analytics solutions. All this is possible because of the strong
product engineering innovation that is the core of Arista’s DNA. At Arista we take pride in our engineering
prowess. We hire the best engineers and give them the most complex infrastructure problems to solve. We
push for quality and not quantity. As our CTO/EVP(Engineering) Ken Duda puts it "It’s in our culture, quality is
the most important thing. Getting it right is more important than feature velocity, ship dates and new
With over 400+ engineers in Bangalore and Pune are a big part of Arista’s technology leadership. With new
products in the offering, we are planning to strengthen the India team. If you are looking for an authentic
software engineering job where you can make a fundamental impact at the core infrastructure level, you
should be talking to us - we are looking for aptitude and attitude ; you need not have worked in wireless or
networking domains to work at Arista.
What will you get to do as a Software Engineer at Arista?
At Arista software engineers are the real deal - they do a lot more than simply writing code. You will work on
the whole development process, including:
• Suggesting and deciding what features to build
• Driving the design and architecture
• Pushing, testing, documenting the feature
• Working alongside customers in the field if needed
You will get to work with the best in your field and learn how to write amazingly reliable software - At
Arista everyone is hands-on including our managers, directors, VP’s and of course our CTO!
Are you right for this role?
Do you like coding? Does your adrenaline go up when you have difficult problems to solve? For success at
Arista all you need is:
• Strong engineering and Computer Science fundamentals
• Extensive background in algorithms and strong software architecture skills
• Hands-on experience with design and implementation in a strong product-engineering environment
• Self-driven and self-motivated - At Arista we empower engineers to work on their own with very little
supervision and management.
As a great software engineer we know that you have multiple options to choose from. So why Arista? It is
• Learning - A hands-on job like Arista’s is the best learning experience you can hope to get especially
when you work with peers who are equally good or better.
• Flexibility - Our engineers enjoy the utmost flexibility as we believe in judging by the output and not
by the hours worked. Our performance review process is designed to reflect this - we believe that
our best engineers know how to work and do not need to be told what to do.
• Truly global work - What we do in India is exactly the same as what we do in San Jose, Nashua,
Vancouver, Dublin, and other worldwide locations. You don’t have to move out of India to do
cutting edge software - at Arista you can do it right here.
• Large company with a start-up mind-set - We work like a start-up - less management, cost
conscious, innovating and disrupting our own products and we can go on. A mind-set that is hard to
get in $15b+ market cap public company.