Mandatory Skills :
Backend : Python
Framework : Django python web framework
Any experience of working with NLP, computer vision and deep learning will be additional plus point
What Really Matters
• Solid understanding of software development in a multi-tier environment
• Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
• Creative, with a uncanny sense of design thinking and principles
• Self starter, focused and highly result-oriented
• Has built at least 2 products/apps in the past outside of academic coursework in a full-stack role
What Matters Somewhat
• Good at React, PHP
• Full stack development skills
• Experience in working with REST APIs
• Familiar with visualization libraries and database technologies
• Your participation and success in competitive programming
• The school that you come from
What Does Not Matter
• Your scores and grades in school
• Previous job experience
This position is both creative and rigorous by nature you need to think outside the box. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills.
- Design & Develop Odoo Apps
- Translate requirements into clean and efficient code
- Analyze, diagnose and resolve errors relate to the applications.
- Bachelor's Degree In Computers/MCA
- Object-oriented programming language
- Basics of Python/HTML/CSS/JS
- Highly creative and autonomous
- Linux, Github
- Contribution in open source projects
- Strong communication skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Energy Exemplar founded in 1999, is an Australian multinational company that makes optimization-based market simulation software for the electricity, gas, and water industries. Energy Exemplar has its headquarters in Adelaide, South Australia, with regional offices worldwide.
For more details please visit us at:
- Develop, test and maintain architectures, such as databases and large-scale processing systems using high-performance data pipelines.
- Recommend and implement ways to improve data reliability, efficiency, and quality.
- Identify performant features and make them universally accessible to our teams across EE.
- Work together with data analysts and data scientists to wrangle the data and provide quality datasets and insights to business-critical decisions.
- Take end-to-end responsibility for the development, quality, testing, and production readiness of the services you build.
- Define and evangelize Data Engineering best standards and practices to ensure engineering excellence at every stage of the development cycle.
- Act as a resident expert for data engineering, feature engineering, and exploratory data analysis.
- Experience in developing data pipelines for large-scale, complex datasets from varieties of data sources.
- Data Engineering expertise with strong experience working with Python, Beautiful Soup, and Web Scraping.
- Knowledge of Cloud-based data technologies such as Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Bricks is optionally desirable.
- Moderate coding skills. SQL or similar required. C# or other languages are preferred.
- Strong drive for results. You have a proven record of shepherding experiments to create successful shipping products/services.
What will you be doing
- Build scalable and loosely coupled services to extend our platform
- Build bulletproof API integrations with third-party APIs for various use cases
- Evolve our Infrastructure and add a few more nines to our overall availability
- Have full autonomy and own your code, and decide on the technologies and tools to deliver as well as operate large-scale applications on AWS
- Give back to the open-source community through contributions to code and blog posts
- This is a startup so everything can change as we experiment with more product improvements
- Relevant Experience: Minimum 6+ Years
- You have prior experience developing and working on consumer-facing web/app products
- Hands-on experience in Python. Exceptions can be made if you’re really good at any other language with experience in building web/app-based tech products
- Experience in at least one of the following frameworks - Django, Flask, Falcon, web2py, Twisted, Tornado
- Working knowledge of MySQL, MongoDB, Redis
- Good understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms, and Operating Systems
- You've worked with core AWS services in the past and have experience with EC2, ELB, AutoScaling, CloudFront, S3
- You love doing things efficiently.The works you will have a disproportionate impact on the business. We believe in systems and processes that let us scale our impact to be larger than ourselves
- You might not have experience with all the tools that we use but you can learn those given the guidance and resources
Envoy combines technology and global immigration services to offer the only immigration management platform that makes it seamless for companies to hire and manage an international workforce. We empower companies to acquire the best talent regardless of where they are in the world; helps mobilize employees around the world to take advantage of business opportunities; and enables the management of entire global workforces, providing a strategic, proactive view into workforce and financial forecasting and compliance. We are a fast-growing, award-winning technology company, a leader in our space, and are backed by some of the country’s leading venture capital and growth equity firms.
Our Engineering Team
We have a passionate product engineering team that works on complex technical challenges, employs creativity, and constantly learns a variety of frameworks, tools, and technologies. While we are dedicated to delivering excellent product, we also believe having fun along the way motivates us to pour our heart into what we do. Our team has mastered development and delivery process, allowing the team to focus on designing, architecting, and crafting masterpieces.
We are growing rapidly and expanding our team in India, join our product engineering team to be part of this exciting journey.
“Code is like humor. When you have to explain it, it’s bad.” – Cory House
- 2+ years of strong programming experience on .NET platform
- Experience with C#, ASP.NET Web API
- Experience with Angular or any front-end framework or passion to learn Angular
- Hands on experience with SQL
- Quality is the key driver to successful delivery, ensure highly testable and quality deliverables
- Passion to learn and acquire new skills
Envoy Glonal is an equal opportunity employer and will recruit, hire, train and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identification, veteran status, pregnancy, or any other protected classification.
- Proficient with Node.js and frameworks.
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors.
- Good understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- 4+ Yrs of relevant Experience
- Node.js and frameworks
- HTML5, and CSS3