SQLAlchemy Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
- Expertise in python and OOPS
- Knowledge of FASTAPI and Rest API
- Knowledge of SQLAlchemy
- Programming and Debugging Skills
- NoSQL skills will be advantage
- Cloud development and kubernetes knowledge is a plus
- socket.io programming
Sizzle is an exciting new startup in the world of gaming. At Sizzle, we’re building AI to automatically create highlights of gaming streamers and esports tournaments. Ultimately, our aim is to personalize the best moments in gaming everyday to the billions of gaming fans around the world.
For this role, we’re looking for someone to help maintain and expand our middleware / API backend. We currently have a frontend built with React/JS which interfaces with a REST API built on Python using FastAPI, along with a python backend AI pipeline. The REST API accesses data stored in both PostgreSQL and MongoDB. Your role would be to maintain our current API middleware and also expand and maintain it as necessary as the frontend needs change.
You should have the following qualities:
- Required expertise:
- SQL including DB schema design and query optimization
- Use of python integrations with PostgreSQL and MongoDB. We currently use SQLAlchemy and PyMongo so experience with that is preferred but we’re willing to consider if you have deep expertise with other libraries.
- Expertise in the following is preferred but not required:
- Hasura (for implementing GraphQL schemas)
- Develop web APIs with the Flask web framework
- Use RDBMS databases with ORM layers (sqlalchemy) and develop service-level logic for the application
- Manage asynchronous jobs, graph algorithms, pipeline creation, reporting logic for analytical applications
- Write unit tests and functional tests for the APIs
- Follow software development practices with continuous testing, development and integration (CD/CI)
- Write and maintain technical design documents and new-feature documents
- Collaborate closely with developers, engineers, testers, and product managers
- Participate in peer-based code reviews and design reviews
- Follow agile methodology and encourage collaboration with tools such as GIT, Confluence and Slack applications
- Undergraduate degree or above in computer science preferred
- Knows python well
- Has used atleast 1 web framework in python: Flask / Django / FastAPI / Tornado / CherryPy / etc,
- Has used RDBMS databases with any ORM like dhango-orm, sqlalchemy, etc.
- Has used testing libraries like pytest, nose, unittests, etc. or softwares like jmeter, postman, etc.
- Basic knowledge about web servers (gunicorn, cherrypy, nginx, apache, etc.) and has worked on
- Basic knowledge about basics in asynchronous task management (celery, airflow, etc.), Security (CSP, CORS, etc.) and algorithm computation (graph theory, compiler theory, etc.)
Looking for Python lead/architect
- Able to architect a application from scratch.
- Able to refactor code
- Knowledge of Flask, DJango
- Team player
- Able to lead the team and guide them
- Deployment of code on Azure platform
Good to have:
- Knowledge of SqlAlchemy