Looking for Python lead/architect
- Able to architect a application from scratch.
- Able to refactor code
- Knowledge of Flask, DJango
- Team player
- Able to lead the team and guide them
- Deployment of code on Azure platform
Good to have:
- Knowledge of SqlAlchemy
About delaPlex Pvt.Ltd
DYT - Do Your Thing, is an app, where all social media users can share brands they love with their followers and earn money while doing so! We believe everyone is an influencer. Our aim is to democratise social media and allow people to be rewarded for the content they post. How does DYT help you? It accelerates your career through collaboration opportunities with top brands and gives you access to a community full of experts in the influencer space.
- Expert in Python with knowledge of Python best practices (PEP8)
- Strong knowledge of python web frameworks such as Django, Flask • Strong knowledge of building RESTful APIs using Django Rest Framework • Good Understanding of Django ORM Libraries
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system • Strong experience on Linux
- Solid database skills in a relational database (i.e. PostgresSQL,MYSql) • Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes • Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (git)
- Experience deploying on AWS is desirable
- Experience with Docker,Test Drive Development will be a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, influence and communication skills • Experience in designing scalable micro-services is desirable
- 1-3 years of experience as a backend developer
- At least one product build and published
- SKILLS Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Work well under pressure and meet deadlines without sacrificing quality • Work with distributed development teams
Shopalyst is a technology startup that connects people with products they love. We do this by organizing the world's product information for easy discovery and purchase from any digital experience. Some of the best consumer brands in the world leverage Shopalyst to acquire and organize data to drive online product discovery and purchases.
We are currently looking for people to join our Engineering Operations team where internet scale, reliability, security, high performance and self-management drive almost every design decision that we take.
An expert in one or more of :
● Strong knowledge of Python / NodeJS
● Excellent communication skills
● Strong working knowledge in any NoSQL (preferable) or relational databases
● Good exposure to working on Linux/Unix systems.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN).
Nice to have requirements:
● Knowledge of languages such as Typescript.
● Understanding of any search server (such as Solr, Elastic Search, etc.).
● NOSQL database technologies (e.g Cassandra)
Job Type: Full-time
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Own code for the products with responsibilities including but not limited to designing, developing, testing, maintenance of products.
- Building RESTful services and do DevOps.
- Talking to customers and business teams to suggest improvement areas in product flows.
- Create peer learnings for team members and build context for new teammates
- Help with building the company's tech team and iterating on the hiring framework.
- Provide regular feedback to your team (peers and managers) to ensure continuous improvement.
- Keeping abreast with the latest technologies and working on your skills regularly.
Skills & Requirements
- Good knowledge and experience of working with backend systems; designing server-side architecture, including production maintenance experience are must-haves.
- At least 1-8 years of experience in any programming languages like Java, Ruby, PHP, Python, and Node.js(Node.js preferred).
- Understanding of micro-services-oriented architecture.
- Experience with Databases design (SQL, NoSQL) and analytics
- Experience in driving and delivering complex features/software modules from technical design to launch.
- Expertise with unit testing & Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Have empathy for the users you build for
Good to have
- Experience in the fintech industry
- Experience leading design and implementation of robust and secure web services
The position requires an experienced and ambitious candidate who is passionate about technology and is self-driven. We have a challenging workplace where we welcome innovative ideas and offers growth opportunities and positive environment for accomplishing goals. Our purpose is to create abundance for everyone we touch.
- Experience on Open Source Platforms in designing/ developing Web-based applications.
- Require Strong knowledge in Python with application/package/module development, tuning, and debugging tools.
- Proficient understanding of Python Identifiers, Reserved Words, Basic Operators, Variable Types, and User defined exception handling with their usage.
- In-depth knowledge of Python Dictionary and default modules included in Python (String, DateTime, Numbers, and other required functions usage).
- Proficient understanding of Sequences and its differences (Tuples/Lists).
- File manipulation-using Python (Create, Edit, and Delete view file).
- Ability to organize code logically and with the understandable procedure that is well defined, documented, and testable.
- Strong understanding of OOPS and Design Patterns (Code design skills in Python-based object-oriented programming and functional programming).
- Developing Web Applications with Python - Hands on experience using MVC frameworks like Django.
- Exposure to Code Versioning Systems such as Atlassian Bitbucket.
- The candidate must display excellent written and verbal skills with demonstrated interpersonal and organizational abilities.
Role- Software Development Engineer-2
As a Software Development Engineer at Amazon, you have industry-leading technical abilities and demonstrate breadth and depth of knowledge. You build software to deliver business impact, making smart technology choices. You work in a team and drive things forward.
- You write high quality, maintainable, and robust code, often in Java or C++ or C#
- You recognize and adopt best practices in software engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations.
- You have experience building scalable software systems that are high-performance, highly-available, highly transactional, low latency and massively distributed.
- Roles & Responsibilities
- You solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
- You develop pragmatic solutions and build flexible systems that balance engineering complexity and timely delivery, creating business impact.
- You understand a broad range of data structures and algorithms and apply them to deliver high-performing applications.
- You recognize and use design patterns to solve business problems.
- You understand how operating systems work, perform and scale.
- You continually align your work with Amazon’s business objectives and seek to deliver business value.
- You collaborate to ensure that decisions are based on the merit of the proposal, not the proposer.
- You proactively support knowledge-sharing and build good working relationships within the team and with others in Amazon.
- You communicate clearly with your team and with other groups and listen effectively.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or relevant technical field.
- Experience in software development and full product life-cycle.
- Excellent programming skills in any object-oriented programming languages - preferably Java, C/C++/C#, Perl, Python, or Ruby.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, and availability.
- Proficiency in SQL and data modeling.
“Many of the problems we face have no textbook solution, and so we-happily-invent new ones.” – Jeff Bezos
Amazon.com – a place where builders can build. We hire the world's brightest minds and offer them an environment in which they can invent and innovate to improve the experience for our customers. A Fortune 100 company based in Seattle, Washington, Amazon is the global leader in e-commerce. Amazon offers everything from books and electronics to apparel and diamond jewelry. We operate sites in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom and United States, and maintain dozens of fulfillment centers around the world which encompass more than 26 million square feet.
Technological innovation drives the growth of Amazon, offering our customers more selection, convenient shopping, and low prices. Amazon Web Services provides developers and small to large businesses access to the horizontally scalable state of the art cloud infrastructure like S3, EC2, AMI, CloudFront and SimpleDB, that powers Amazon.com. Developers can build any type of business on Amazon Web Services and scale their application with growing business needs.
We want you to help share and shape our mission to be Earth's most customer-centric company. Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of invention that is part of our DNA. We do this every day by inventing elegant and simple solutions to complex technical and business problems. We're making history and the good news is that we've only just begun.
Founder’s LinkedIn profile
(Founder, Investor, & Then-CEO of Nutanix / One of the Indian origin guy out of 10 Board Member of- Adobe / Alumni- IIT, Kanpur & University of Texas, Austin)
(Vice President- Nutanix/ Vice President, Head of International- Ola (ANI Technologies Pvt Ltd) – Alumni- IIT, Kanpur, The University of Chicago Booth School of Business)
(Co-Founder at Stealth Startup, Previously SVP Engineering & GM Hybrid Cloud at Nutanix/ Alumni- IIT, Kanpur)
- Headquarters: Austin, Texas, United States
- Year founded: 2020.
- Work Location: Bangalore
- Team size: 35-40 (In US from companies like Google, Airbnb, Blizzard, Facebook, Palantir, Microsoft, CapitalOne, Nutanix and Confluent)
- Funding: 50 M USD (raised the largest seed round in the history of Silicon Valley)
We already have a team of 30-35 people in San Jose, California, United States, now we are building a new team in india and they are hiring 0-5 years of rock stars from top notch colleges (Top 5 ranked IIT’s only & BITS) & companies only.
Basically, I did not have the exact JD with myself, but I can arrange an Exploratory call for you with above senior and core members of a company (Dheeraj/Chandra/Manoj).
Job Role – Backend developer.
If you think, you are one of them then please reply with your interest and we will take your candidature ahead for next level of evaluation. (No Bar of budget for strong candidate).
Looking forward to taking you to the next level of technology.
Senior talent acquisition
FirstFiling is a FinTech startup that is managed, operated, and driven by Chartered Accountants, Company secretaries, IT engineers, and Lawyers. We provide registration and financial compliance services to businesses and individuals across India.
Our aim is to simplify the lives of people by helping individuals and businesses with mandatory compliances, filings, and statutory requirements while promoting financial literacy among the masses.
Role: Backend Developer (2 openings)
The candidate must have experience in the following technologies (the more the better):
Languages and Frameworks: PHP, NodeJS, Python, etc.
Database: MySQL, MongoDB, MariaDB, Neo4j, etc.
Extra: OAuth, Firebase
- Ability to reuse components
- Proven experience in working with Git and Github
- Creating and consuming a RESTful API
- You must have clear concepts of client-server architecture
- Familiarity with MVC (Model-View-Controller) design patterns
- Working experience with NoSQL and relational databases
- Understanding of OOP concepts
Furthermore, the candidate must have built or published any web app or project through which they can demonstrate their experience and knowledge of the aforementioned technologies and requirements.
Mentor To Go is an android and web based platform to help students improve their work readiness through self-learning sessions, personalised mentorship provided by mentor professionals from a range of careers, and work experience opportunities.
The technology platform implements functionalities such as: screening surveys of mentors and mentees, training content for mentors, matching through an algorithm, and mentorship through the delivery of structured activities.
The application technology architecture comprises of the following:
o a Python Django web application with NGinx and Gunicorn
o PostgreSQL database
o A React Android and Web app
o Rest APIs which interact between the Android app and the Django webserver
Our vision at Mentor To Go is to provide career mentorship to young people anywhere, anytime across the length and breadth of India.
We are looking for a backend software developer who is passionate about using web technologies to solve social problems and creating experiences that are elegant and effective. You will own the back end development of features of the Mentor To Go platform from conceptualisation through design and testing, working closely with other developers, the technical project manager, and the program operations team. You are user-centric, continuously demonstrate strategic & analytical abilities, and are laser focused on executing at speed. You must have the ability to succeed in a fast paced environment, where success is dependent on your ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members in a positive, productive, and transparent way.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering preferably CS or related discipline
- 3+ years experience working in Unix/Linux environments building web and mobile applications
- Proficiency in developing and deploying cloud based Python/Postgresql applications preferably using frameworks such as Django
- Experience with design and development of moderately complex software projects
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity with version control software such as Git
- 5+ years of overall relevant work experience
- Experience building apps using React/React-Native
- Basic understanding of AWS cloud
- Ability to participate in technical discussions and help make technical trade-offs
About Mentor Together
Mentor Together is India’s first and largest youth mentoring non-profit organization with a mission to facilitate empowering mentoring relationships and networks that help young people break the inequalities of opportunity and actualise their potential.
Mentor To Go is the world’s first mobile mentoring platform created by Mentor Together with the support of Cisco India, LinkedIn Social Impact, British Telecom and Sterlite Technologies.
What do Microsoft, The Gap, Royal Bank of Scotland, Lockheed Martin, and top Open Source projects like JQuery have in common? They all use BrowserStack, as do over 25,000 other customers!
BrowserStack is the industry-leading, cloud web and mobile testing platform that enables developers to test their websites and apps on different operating systems and mobile devices. Since launching in 2011, our mission has been bold yet simple: To be the testing infrastructure for the internet. 6 years and billions of tests later, we are ready for our next phase of hyper growth. Bootstrapped for the first 6 years, we continue to be profitable since inception with a near exponential growth in customers around the globe. Recently, we closed $50M in Series A funding from Accel
Are you are the one who wants to work on a tech-heavy product, and the challenging technical problems that it entails? Problems vary, and can be as diverse as scaling the product smoothly as the company grows, to setting up a device farm, or solving streaming issues through a browser, without the use of plugins. Will you be excited for the challenge to transform and think critically on many computer science disciplines including product design, usability, building APIs and user-centric online applications, business logic, scaling performance, and 24x7 reliability?
- Writing high quality code, participating in code reviews, designing/architecting systems of varying complexity and scope, and creating high quality documentation supporting the design/coding tasks
- Lead out team meetings, stand-ups, and architecture/design discussions
- Identify areas of improvement in our frameworks, tools, processes and strive to make them better. Evaluate our success metrics and evolve our reporting systems
- Works on the web application layer, backend, systems, streaming and other associated technology to build our product and components
- Find solutions and solve issues around a variety of operating systems or programming languages
- Researching new technologies and adapt them to BrowserStack requirements
- Own and commit to all your work, and be accountable for your results
- Using and understanding code from Open Source
- Teaching others how to use new software
- Willing to learn new programming languages and databases
- Able to write efficient SQL queries and design schemas for relational databases
- Participate in a culture of code reviews, writing tech specs, and collaborating closely with other people (no lone wolves)
- Produce high quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration
- Develop multi-tier scalable, high-volume performing, and reliable user-centric applications that operate 24x7
- Scale distributed applications, make architectural trade-offs applying synchronous and asynchronous design patterns, write code, and deliver with speediness and quality
- Good experience in at least one scripting language: Ruby, Nodejs, Python, AppleScript, Unix shell or similar
- Familiarity with one compiled language: C, Java, Go or similar
- Good knowledge of operating systems and networking concepts
- Reasonable knowledge of Windows and/or Linux operating systems
- Ability to work on Windows and Linux platform below the application layer, including file systems, kernels, custom installations, shell scripting, internal APIs, etc
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Startup mentality, high willingness to learn, and hardworking
- Experience of 3-6 years