Looking for Python lead/architect
- Able to architect a application from scratch.
- Able to refactor code
- Knowledge of Flask, DJango
- Team player
- Able to lead the team and guide them
- Deployment of code on Azure platform
Good to have:
- Knowledge of SqlAlchemy
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About DelaPlex Software
- 6+ years of experience with expertise in Django CMS, Python, REST framework, AI framework
- MySQL Db usage, SQL queries
- Experience in using scraping tools.
- Docker and Kubernetes hands-on experience
- AWS Redis cache integration
- Deployment on AWS cloud, auto-scale
- Work will be rotational Shifts/ UK Shift
- Must be flexible to work on weekends/stretch for some hours
Key Skills required:
Proficiency in Python 3.x based web and backend development
Solid understanding of Python concepts.
Strong experience in building web applications using Django.
Experience building REST APIs using DRF or Flask
Hands on experience with RDBMS such as Postgres or MySQL including querying.
Comfort with Git repositories, branching and deployment using Git.
Working experience with Docker.
Experience in deploying applications to hosting environments
Interested can share resume on:
Sandhyatigi @ gmail. com
• BE/B. Tech. Computer Science or MCA from a reputed University.
• 8+ Years of experience in software development, with emphasis on JAVA/J2EE Server side
• Hands on experience in Core Java, Multithreading, RMI, Socket programing, JDBC, NIO,
webservices and Design patterns.
• Should have Knowledge of distributed system, distributed caching, messaging frameworks, ESB
• Knowledge of Linux operating system and PostgreSQL/MySQL/MongoDB/Cassandra database is
• Additionally, knowledge of HBase, Hadoop and Hive are desirable.
• Familiarity with message queue systems and AMQP and Kafka is desirable.
• Should have experience as a participant in Agile methodologies.
• Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
• This is not a Fullstack requirement, we are purely looking out for Backend resources.
Architects are responsible for driving Technology & Best Practices in Engineering. We are a rapidly growing & constantly improving organisation. We seek very high levels of ownership in all individuals, especially leadership roles like this - Ownership of your team, your product. Going beyond your role & contributing to make the organisation & business better is an expectation.
- Actively participate in development along with team members for as much as 50% of their time, creating modules & systems that can then be treated as a working reflection of the best practices.
- Participating in code reviews, design reviews, architecture discussions.
- Being responsible for Scaling, Performance & Quality for the team
- Setting up best practices to help the team achieve the above and constantly thinking about improving the technology use are your responsibilities.
- Driving the adoption of these best practices around coding, design, quality, performance in your team and influence them for the entire organisation are also expectations from you.
- Experiment with new & relevant technologies and tools, and drive adoption while measuring yourself on the impact you are able to create
- Collaborate with Product Management and Product Development leaders in developing product visions and strategies.
- Define & drive implementation of long term technology vision for your product & team
- You will be the primary owner of the architecture of your product and will also be responsible for getting it reviewed, and making sure the system is built accordingly.
- Be an evangelist for technology & represent in external forums.
- Creating architectures & designs for new solutions around existing and new problem spaces
- Drive technology & tool choices for your team & be responsible for them.
- Quick & Excellent Problem solving skills for complex & large scale problems
- Exposure to a wide variety of problem spaces, technologies
- Very Strong System design and OO skills with a nifty ability to craft clean interfaces and operate at the right levels of abstraction
- Solid coding skills with ability to drive teams through massive refactoring exercise & improve coding standards across large code bases
- Deep knowledge, understanding & experience of working with a large variety of multi-tier architectures.
- Awareness of pitfalls & use cases for a large variety of solutions
- Deep understanding & experience of high performance web scale & real-time response systems with experience & expertise in a variety of large scale persistent systems including large databases
- Exposure to complete product development cycles - From inception to production to scaling up, supporting new requirements, re-architectures the Principle architects should have seen it all and ideally in multiple cycles.
- Should have been part of scalable product development cycles with either large data handling or large transaction processing exposure for 5 years
- Must have worked in a small setup (either a startup or a small & reasonably independent team)
- 8+ years of overall experience
- B Tech or higher in Computer Science or equivalent required
- Write lots of bug-free, efficient, scalable and reusable code.
- Write unit tests and take responsibility for the quality of your own code.
- Coach, encourage and mentor your fellow software developers to do the same.
- Consult with product owners to define, scope and plan new features.
- Test, evaluate and recommend technologies to improve the overall product.
- Be a key participant in the Agile process.
- Produce excellent documentation.
- Undertake and implement processes for smoother and efficient deployment of code base
- Maintain code base as it grows bigger and scales
What we value
- 2-3 Years of experience building and shipping API’s using python based frameworks
- Proficiency with NoSql Databases (Elastic, Mongo) is a must
- Experience in working with Amazon Cloud Services like SNS, SQS, VPC, etc. is preferred
- Experience with databases migration and system re-architecture is valued
- Ability to write modular, reusable, and clean code
- Comfortable with ticket management and documentation
A backend developer works alongside front-end developers, full stack developers, programmers or UX specialists to create comprehensive digital solutions for business needs. They make sure the website is scalable and that it can still function when hit by large loads—be that traffic or demanding scripts. They are also tasked with
maintaining and testing existing back-end elements to ensure they’re as fast and efficient as possible. Data storage also comes under their remit, which requires them to have a good knowledge of data security and compliance.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Analyses, designs, develops, and codes REST API using NodeJS more programming languages, Web and Rich Internet Applications.
• Supports applications with an understanding of system integration, test planning, scripting, and troubleshooting.
• Assesses the health and performance of software applications and databases.
• Establishes, participates, and maintains relationships with business units, customers and subject matter experts to remain apprised of direction, project status, architectural and technology trends, risks, and functional/integration issues.
• Defines specifications and develop programs, modifies existing programs, prepares test data, and prepares functional specifications.
• Analyses program and application performance using various programming languages, tools and techniques.
• Manage staff of 2-3 & manage microservices of software most effectively and efficiently.
• Reviews project proposals evaluate alternatives, provides estimates and makes recommendations.
• Designs and defines specifications for systems.
• Identifies potential process improvement areas and suggests options and recommends approaches
System Design Concepts:
- API Gateway
- Message Queue
Graduation - B. Com + IT Certification/ B.Sc. - IT / B.Sc. Comp Sc./ B.Sc. IT/ BE-IT/ BE-Comps
Oracle, SQL, Java, Node JS, REST API Debugging.
Client Management; Good interpersonal skills; Good Communication
* You are a Coder, a Doer. YOU BELIEVE in actions ( *In short - You are less about Gyan and more about Samadhan* )
* YOU BELIEVE in software delivery with quality
* If you are passionate about technology, engineering best practices and using them to solve real and complex business problems.
* Badly written code or bad architecture irritates you the most.
* YOU BELIEVE in "Proof of the pudding is in the eating" so you are always tinkering and exploring new technologies
* YOU BELIEVE in building things the right way, invest in developer productivity and follow proven engineering practices to ensure that you spend the maximum amount of time working on problems that matter.
* Since work is a big part of your life, YOU BELIEVE in sharing knowledge and of course have fun in the process (company outings, team sports, lunches, etc)
You'll be expected to
1. Design highly scalable, testable code and follow Test Driven Development methodology - Able to write well organised, modularised code with test cases.
* Apart from writing code *
1. Take ownership of new products/features.
2. Contribute to the design and architecture of our backend APIs and deployment of microservices
3. Ensure adherence to engineering best practices and maintain the overall quality of our codebase.
4. Mentor and assist younger members of the team and perform code reviews.
5. Work with the product team to translate powerful ideas into everyday business value.
* Will prefer a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
* Development experience with Java is a must; If you know Python and Go Programming Language that's great
* Experience in SQL and NoSQL databases with an insight into various data modelling use cases
* Sound with data structures and algorithms and have a good understanding of design patterns, software architectures
* Unquenching thirst to learn new technologies.
* Experience with CI/CD is a plus
What FreightFox gives you
- A high energy environment where you’ll be working alongside people who want to bring innovative tech solutions in the Indian landscape. Make in India for India.
- A chance to become a part of the early team of a budding start-up and help shape its growth path.
- Competitive Package
- Stocks - Be part of the early-stage startup and they benefit financially from the company’s growth
We are a young and ambitious technology start-up in the Indian B2B Logistics space. Our aim is to change the future of freight in India by leveraging tech and data to deliver new and exciting possibilities in this space.
We’ve cautiously cultivated an environment where customers come first, where we validate our hypothesis first before writing even a single line of code, where our customers and prospects are our best advisors and where we truly believe that insights from data are critical to steering a business in the right direction.
We have raised $300K seed fund from Angel Investors in Dec 2020
- Working in high paced competitive stock trading environment with core web app development, scripting, data interpretation and manipulation skills
- Designing, creating and maintaining our in-house software for business requirements
- Work on innovative ideas to improve the user experience of our internal systems and applications which are used by the trading teams
- Improve on existing tools to make trade monitoring systems robust and more reliable
Ideal candidate should have:
- Engineering degree in Computer Science (preferred) or any other discipline
- Experience on Python web app development (Preferably Django)
- Ability to work as a full stack developer
- Experience in Shell/Perl or Python scripting
- Prior experience of Linux or Unix based operating systems
- Ability to create automation scripts
- Experience/Knowledge of financial industry
- Ability to work in fast paced environment under pressure and manage multiple high priority projects
- Willingness to learn and work on new technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- 3-5 Years of experience in Backend Development.
- Must have experience in Python (FLASK framework).
- Have Deep understanding of how RESTful APIs work.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns that can work at scale.
- Sound knowledge of NoSQL/SQL Databases (Mongo DB preferred).
- Strong experience with at-Cloud technology, preferably AWS or GCP or Azure.
- Core experience in developing complex backend systems.
- Communicating complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Passionate about application scalability, availability, reliability, and security.