- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Proficient understanding of Frontend (CSS) frameworks like Bootstrap or Foundation
- Proficient understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tool, such as Git.
- Good to have knowledge of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good to have knowledge of JS-based build tools like GruntJs, GulpJs, Browserify, web pack etc
- Proficient understanding of API design and development.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Proficient understanding of Database Management Systems like MySQL.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Proficient understanding of Server-side technologies like PHP (MVC Frameworks) and Java.
- Proficient understanding of Linux Servers and shell scripting.
- Good understanding of other Server-side technologies like NodeJs or Python.
- Good to have knowledge of Document Oriented Database System like MongoDB.
- Good to have knowledge of Apache Solr.