• The candidate is responsible for enhancing organic visits for website, mobile applications & to make sure that the goals are achieved
• The candidate needs to check the information available from various tools and ensure that the suggestions are implemented to enhance the number of organic keywords and to get better ranking for these targeted keywords
• Provide SEO analysis and recommendations by evaluating website & blogs
• Effectively use search engine tools like Advanced web ranking, SEMRush, etc. to identify and resolve technical issues
• Manage / Perform keyword research to optimize existing content and discover new opportunities
• Manage / Perform competition analysis to enhance rankings and organic traffic
• Manage the development and execution of content strategies
• Manage the Implementation of internal & external link building
• Monitor and administer web analytics
Experience / Skills: • Minimum 4+ years of experience (preferred gaming industry) • Having practical experience of working on ASO (App store optimization) • Knowledge/implementation skills on technical elements like - app localization, deep linking, etc. • Agile reporting skills - using tools, excel and internal data
GEVME is a fast-growing company based in Singapore providing a virtual & hybrid event platform for building unique experiences. It is used by event professionals worldwide to build, operate and monetise events for some of the biggest brands.
The flexibility of the platform provides them with limitless possibilities to turn any event idea into reality. GEVME has powered hundreds of thousands of events around the world for clients like Facebook, Netflix, Starbucks, the Singapore Government, Forbes and MasterCard.
We are a product company with a strong engineering and family culture; we are always looking for new ways to empower event professionals through technology. We’re on a mission to groom the next generation of event technology thought leaders as we grow.
We are looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to join our team. You will help drive user-growth, manage user acquisition campaigns across different acquisition channels, and improve marketing ROI.
Join us if you want to become part of a vibrant and fast moving product company that's on a mission to connect people around the world through events.
- Actively manage and implement user acquisition campaigns against established objectives and budgets across multiple channels
- Use your skills in paid search, paid social, SEO other channels to support GEVME’s acquisition efforts
- Continuously test and learn to identify best performing user acquisition tactics, across platforms, targeting, messaging, creative formats etc
- Identify and implement new growth channels
- Own the A/B testing process across creative, messaging and optimisation tactics for both prospecting and remarketing campaigns
- Track and analyse performance and drive attribution methodology. Use and configure web analytics, business intelligence tools and internal dashboards to monitor funnel journeys and channel performance.
- 4+ years of experience in marketing & growth, preferably at a B2B SaaS company
- Ability to think strategically and develop comprehensive, data-driven marketing plans
- Hands on experience with advertising tools on Google Ads, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Strong analytical skills, including demonstrated ability of performing data analysis
- Strong project management skills and ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Self-motivated, results oriented and strong communications skills
AdElement is an online advertising startup based in Pune. We do AI driven ad personalization for video and display ads. Audiences are targeted algorithmically across biddable sources of ad inventory through real time bidding. We are looking to grow our teams to meet the rapidly expanding market opportunity.
In this role you will be responsible for setting up, managing and optimising video advertising campaigns You should be extremely organised and will leverage checklists to ensure that nothing is forgotten and will strive for zero errors. You should be comfortable working in a fast-paced, demanding, metric driven, entrepreneurial environment with limited supervision
- Self-motivated with the ability to take initiative and great attention to detail
- Excellent Experience with Microsoft Office tools
- Attention to detail, Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Experience with the programmatic display or video marketing.
- Experience with Campaign optimisation and reports handling
- Proven sales and client service track record
- Familiar with marketing tech-related issues and responses
- Experienced working with Video serving tech. (Adtelligent, Cedato, Spring serve etc)
- Experience with Tag Integration (VAST/VPAID)
- Experience with relational satabases like MYSQL
- Familiarity with Data Analytics and tools like Python/ NumPy
- 1-5 years
- UG - B.Tech/B.E.; PG - M.Tech/ MSc, Computer Science, Statistics, Maths
About Vahak Founded in 2019, Vahak is India's largest online transport marketplace with more than 10L+ transporters and lorry owners on it’s platform. It’s a B2B marketplace for agents & brokers, transporters and individual lorry owners to carry out seamless load and lorry bookings.
JD for Digital Marketing Executive:
We're looking for someone who thrives in the very early stages of a company and is self motivated, multi-tasker, and a demonstrated team-player. Also, get the best learning experience working directly with the founding team. Candidates will be directly reporting to the Growth & Marketing Head.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plan monthly/quarterly performance marketing strategy to drive growth
- Driving activations and repeat transactions from users
- Using Engagement & Analytics platforms for journey building & segmentation of users for targeted campaigns
- Re-engaging with users to increase their time spent on the site or app
- Evaluate and optimize the end-to-end Sales Funnel
- Plan digital channels mix visitor traffic, conversion rates, ROAS etc.
- Proactively recommend creative ideas & drive the optimum strategy for new user acquisition
- Optimize allocation of budget & drive continuous improvements in key metrics
- Execute and manage all paid media campaigns directly and in alignment with internal and external stakeholders
- Regularly measure, review & report all campaigns
- Regularly follow market trends & implement the latest marketing tools & strategies
- Capturing & reporting of key metrics through Google, Clevertap & branch analytics, high degree of familiarity with the tools
- Insights from the analytics to be implemented into successive performance campaigns & larger website/app strategy
- Reviews & reporting with other teams & internal stakeholders
- 2-4+years of experience in Digital Marketing (working in a Tech Logistics/Transport would be an added advantage.)
- Strong understanding of the User Funnel for acquisition & retention.
- Prior experience using Engagement, MMP & Analytics tools is a must (such as Branch, Appsflyer, Mixpanel, Clevertap, Moengage, Netcore, Exotel, Webengage etc)
- Strong understanding of Remarketing campaigns.
- A strong grasp of web analytics, A/B testing, and metrics-driven marketing.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Highly proficient in Excel, Database query
We are looking to hire a smart & dynamic individual having a minimum work experience of 4+ years in SEO/SEM activities in a B2B SaaS environment. As a Sr SEO Manager, you will be reporting directly to the Head of Growth, and be responsible for executing company’s SEO - with a high degree of independence to drive growth. If you are full of creative ideas, loves taking bigger responsibilities and, are passionate about working in a start-up environment, you are the best fit for us.
• Planning and executing the SEO strategies for drive exponential growth • Coordinating with internal and external teams for content generation and technical fixes. Lead comprehensive technical site audits on desktop and mobile to identify gaps like Multiple Domains correct indexing, AMP pages best practices, page indexing, text to HTML ratio, broken links, etc., and give recommendations and execute the plan.
•On-Page Optimization: Lead regular analysis of all on-page attributes and provide recommendations based on SEO best practices for optimization.
• Off-page: Lead in-depth link analysis by evaluating multiple link data points and properties.
• Engage with third parties to actively source backlinks.
• Create a keywords strategy for the different categories of the website.
• SEO Analytics: Lead data analysis to derive actionable insights. Analyse Google search console (webmaster) and also Google Analytics to measure the overall SEO performance and take actions accordingly.
• Competitive analysis - Evaluate competitor strategies on a regular basis and drive actions accordingly • Prototyping (Creating the wireframe) for the landing page based on SEO Aspects
• Has proven track record in drive growth through SEO
• Must be well-versed with SEO, and has meaningful experience in the domain.
• Is informed on the new developments in the industry all the time and can pivot the plans accordingly
• Decent knowledge of WordPress is good to have.
• Hands on experience in SEO Tools like Ahrefs, SEMRUSH, Google keyword Planner, Keyword tool.io
• Good Communication Skill good to have
• Experience working in a start-up and B2B SaaS environment is preferred
Benefits of working @Kommunicate
• Competitive salary & stock options
• Work on cutting edge tech, AI, NLP, deep tech, innovative & building pioneering tech
• Work closely with founders, executives, and people with an entrepreneurial mindset
• Work closely with founders, executives, and people with an entrepreneurial mindset
• Freedom to work on multiple tech stacks
• Growth opportunity
• Your work will have more impact and recognition
• Work in a fast paced environment
• Solve critical problems
• Freedom to choose the way you work
• Get a chance to talk directly with the customers across the world
• Work with really smart people around, it's a team of young minds from IITs, Govt. and other top engineering colleges
We are looking to hire a smart & dynamic individual having a minimum work experience of 5+ years in Marketing for SAAS software product.
The individual will be responsible for building and leading a talented team, driving pipeline generation and brand building by executing well-researched, high-quality campaigns across different platforms.
If you are full of creative ideas, want to lead from the front and, are passionate about working in a start- up environment, you are the best fit for us.
The position will manage all aspects of current and future digital marketing and media, including the web site, search engine optimization, digital advertising, social marketing and email marketing.
Plan & execute digital strategies across various channels like SEO, SEM, Display, Social, Affiliates, Content partnerships with a clear focus on maximizing online visibility with increased traffic and conversions.
Work closely with the leadership and cross-functional teams to develop and drive targeted marketing programs to generate awareness, build a pipeline, and nurture lead funnel through the sales cycle.
Drive GTM product messaging, brand differentiation, marketing content, and external communications
Explore new acquisition funnels, devices and content to reduce cost per lead and overall cost per acquisition.
Define requirements, tasks, and resources associated to SEO strategy (both off-page & on-page with keywords strategy)
Own the data analysis, reporting and dash boarding for the vertical and continuously optimize the marketing spends.
Measure and report progress against marketing goals, gain customer insight, and align marketing strategies to cater to various industries and personas
5+ years of proven multi-channel B2B marketing experience within enterprise software/SaaS
Demonstrated success in highly collaborative partnerships with other marketing and cross- functional leaders both inside and outside the company
Hands-on execution ability with effective project and time management Experience working with agencies and partner networks to execute campaigns across various channels
Ability to simplify product messaging and the value they create
Execution focused with a bias toward action, a great collaborator; you never stop pushing towards clarity and delivery.
Must be able to build the marketing tech stack required for the execution of targeted campaigns. Good knowledge of native ad platforms, affiliate marketing, attribution-tech and re- targeting.
Great interpersonal skills. You will be responsible for a high-performing team that is driven and goal-oriented. Clear and timely communication and the ability to manage and solve challenging situations are a must.
High levels of ownership and accountability. An ability to keep a strategic outlook while managing everyday operations and providing the required support to the team
Benefits of working @Kommunicate
Competitive salary & stock options
Work on cutting edge tech, AI, NLP, deep tech, innovative & building pioneering tech
Work closely with founders, executives, and people with an entrepreneurial mindset
Freedom to work on multiple tech stacks
Your work will have more impact and recognition
Work in a fast-paced environment
Solve critical problems
Freedom to choose the way you work
Get a chance to talk directly with the customers across the world
Work with really smart people around, it's a team of young minds from IITs, Govt. and other top engineering colleges.
Digital Marketing Executive Job Description-
We are looking for an experienced and result-driven Digital Marketing Executive to join our awesome marketing team! As a Digital Marketing Executive at our company, you will be responsible for setting up, implementing, and managing the overall company's digital marketing strategy.
Digital marketing strategies are extremely important for our company's success, so your role will play a crucial role in achieving our business goals and objectives.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy
- Manage the strategy
- Manage all digital marketing channels
- Measure ROI and KPIs
- Prepare and manage a digital marketing budget
- Oversee all the company's social media accounts
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Build an inbound marketing plan
- 1+ years of experience as a Digital Marketing Executive
- 1+ years of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- 1+ years of hands-on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Familiarity with web design
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
We are storytellers for all that's digital. Whether its digital marketing or social media marketing, whether its social advertising or search engine marketing, we even build an end to end software products such as websites, mobile apps, customized software, etc. to help startups, ideas, struggling brands or companies, new brands or companies. Our services encompass a wide range of digital solutions like branding, social media marketing, online advertising, graphic design, content marketing, software development, app & web development, user interface & experience design, online research. We have some amazing & exciting projects for young audiences to work on. Our team is full of passionate hustlers executing at a high speed. Looking forward to having more excited & proactive individuals onboard.
Intern's day to day responsibilities include:
1. Work on digital marketing campaign planning
2. Handle efficient advertising campaign setup across platforms (Google Adwords, Facebook Adverts)
3. Work on LinkedIn ads, Twitter, and email marketing advertising (to name a few)
4. Conduct preliminary online market research & competition analysis
5. Assess audience interests, behaviours and demographics across platforms for every industry
6. Track and analyze website traffic flow to effectively optimize live ads
7. Work on effective keyword planning on the basis of search volumes, cost per clicks, bid values, etc.
8. Work on effective search engine optimization strategies (on-page and off-Page both) for websites
9. Monitor online marketing trends on social media
10. Prepare accurate in-depth reports on the overall performance of marketing campaigns.
11. Prepare pitch decks and proposals
12. Coordinate with content strategists, graphic designers, digital marketers and clients
13. Explore the complete gamut of the features of various social media platforms designed for marketers
Skill(s) required :
- Social Media Marketing, Digital Marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), English Proficiency
- Executing implementation of strategic and operational SEO Strategies- On-Page, Off-Page & Technical SEO
- Performing an in-depth page analysis using various SEO tools & extension- Search Console, Analytics, SEMrush, Ahrefs, etc
- Performing technical and On-Page SEO analysis to identify and execute website optimization strategies to boost organic traffic and conversions
- Executing and monitoring data based on SEO targets and timelines- KPIs and OKRs in alignment with business strategy
- Coordinating with internal and external stakeholders across the organization to get things done on time
- Staying on top of SEO news, Google Updates and so on and implement them in relevant day-to-day activities
- Creating optimized content for product pages and blogs in lines with SEO best practices that can break the clutter online
- Doing competitive analysis to fill in the SEO and content gaps for various product and landing pages
- Find out-of-the-box topics based on competitor analysis, trending topics, and various SEO tools
- 0-1 years of experience
- Basic analytical mindset for understanding SEO KPIs and handling Data
- Excellent in English verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable in writing and editing content
- Comfortable with technical analysis and adept at learning things quickly
- Knowledge of Excel and Google Sheets- formulas, formatting, etc
- Adept with basic formatting, eye for detail, thorough research and analysis
- Proactive, responsible, hard-working, and diligent
- Ability to meet deadlines
Skills Required: Analytical Skills, Strategic Thinking, MS Office, Fluent in English, Writing Skills
If you want to learn and implement in-depth organic marketing, churn out SEO-friendly pages, have an eye for detail, and if data analysis does NOT scare you off- we'd love to meet you!
The Digital Marketing person is a T-Shaped marketer and will be a key member of the marketing team and brings strong execution skills to significantly grow the business through various critical initiatives identified by the leadership.
This will be an Individual Contributor role with strong execution skills reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer and the Chief Executive Officer.
Executes key initiatives identified by the leadership by marshalling the resources to achieve the respective goals.
Ability to execute strategy across the digital marketing spectrum including but not limited to SEO/SEM, email marketing, Ads, lead magnets, funnel nurturing, retargeting and display advertising campaigns.
Identifies key strategic areas of growth and builds strategies to execute them.
Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
Collaborates with internal teams to execute the strategy.
Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
The Successful Applicant
5 + Yrs of experience in Digital Marketing
Strongly driven by Goals
Excellent Written & Verbal English Communication
Preferably an Engineering Graduate with master’s degree in marketing or a related field
Proven working experience in digital marketing, Preferably from a Tech Industry Or SaaS Company
Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, email marketing, Ads, lead magnets, funnel nurturing, retargeting and display advertising campaigns.
Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
Working knowledge of HTML & CSS
Web and Social Marketing expertise
Project management of work and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
Knowledge of lead and campaign management
Copywriting experience and evidence
Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
Coaching and subordinate involvement
Self-motivated yet customer-focused
Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
Able to develop budgets
Familiar with financial planning and strategy
What's on Offer
This opportunity will allow you to work for a highly profitable B2B SaaS startup that is taking the world to another level. With a team that supports each other and career progression available, this role will allow you to grow and work with highly niche clients.
We get a wholesome hot homemade lunch everyday courtesy of the company. We have a fully stocked pantry to keep you going. We go out often for fun lunches or dinners. There are no closed doors. Everyone is approachable and on the same level.
How you match
Criteria provided by job poster
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Pay Per Click (PPC)
Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
Software as a Service (SaaS)
Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
Share you applications to us for further diccussions.