We are looking for a full stack developer to produce scalable software solutions.
As a full stack developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Degree in Computer Science.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
Reporting directly to the Founder
The job requires a great deal of responsibility early on, but we're working on something exciting and there's lots of opportunity of growth and learning.
The job is full-time, remotely based, and with flexible hours.
We are looking for Full Stack engineers to join our team. We are based on Bangalore in HSR Layout.
Primary Skills : PHP, SQL, JavaScaript. Having a strong grasp of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
Experience : Mid to Senior level (5 to 15 years)
Location : Bangalore, India
It also helps if you have one or more of the skills below :
- Vue.js (or other modern front-end framework)
- Headless CMS
- Rest APIs
- experience with web services
- experience with CMS development
>>We develop headress CMS kuroco (product) and RCMS (product) with our Japanese partner, Diverta (https://www.diverta.asia/). This product is already established, with thousands of clients in Japan, including some major corporations.
>>We develop the product to add functions, write test cases, & add front-end/mobile app functionality (DevOps).
Product Details –
Nature of work/tasks :
– We develop products with web-service customizations as per end-client requirements.
– We have regular projects as well as a wide range of challenging projects such as those in the fields of deep learning, etc.
Salary – commensurate with experience & ability (higher than industry standard)
Work hours – 160 hours per month
Timings – flexible, between 9 AM-9 PM on weekdays (Saturday & Sunday holiday)
There is a system of leave encashment for engineers who worked more than the specified time.
This is not for complete remote position.
Hybrid (At office 50% / Work from Home <after probation> 50%)
***This is a full time job.***
Please feel free to contact us.
- Serve as a technical lead contributing to and directing the efforts of development teams, including internal and external team members.
- Contribute to the ongoing evolution of the applications and services.
- Design, develop, modify, implement, and support software components anywhere in the software stack.
- Determine the root cause for the most complex software issues and develop practical, efficient, and permanent technical solutions.
- Remain current on new technologies, evaluate and make recommendations as necessary.
- Assist in task planning, estimation, scheduling, reviewing and staffing.
- Mentor Software Engineers to allow for skill/knowledge development through advice, coaching, and training opportunities.
- Determine process improvements, best practices, and develop new processes.
- 2+ years of experience
- Broad experience designing, programming, and implementing large information systems. Ability to provide in-depth evaluation and analysis of unique complex technological issues.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment in the performance of duties.
- Deep programming language and framework knowledge in PHP, react, solidity
- Crypto knowledge is preferred but not required
- As a Senior Full-stack Developer, your role would involve design development and deploy full-stack applications out of Artificial intelligence projects with a focus on low latency and scalability.
- You also need to optimize the application for better performance and a large number of concurrent users.
- Besides, you’d also closely mentor younger engineers on the team and contribute to team building.
- A strong technologist at Curl cares about doing things the right way rather than just doing them and thrives in a complex and challenging environment.
Who are we looking for?
• Bachelors / Masters in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 4-8 years of professional experience.
• Solid understanding of design patterns, data structures, and advanced programming techniques
• As an Engineer in our team, you will design, code, test and debug quality software programs.
• Strong software design and architectural skills in object-oriented and functional programming styles.
Strong software design and architectural skills in object-oriented and functional programming styles.
• Java 8, Microservices using Spring boot, Spring Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes orchestrator.
• Experience in working with Spring Framework - Spring Boot, Spring REST, Spring Security, Spring Data JPA, OAuth2, hibernate.
• Experience in Reactjs or Angular.
• Experience in RabbitMQ
• Experience in Unit Testing Tools like Junit/TestNG
• Experience in working with SQL & NoSQL databases such as MySQL, Mongo DB.
• Knowledge of CI/CD architecture.
• Knowledge of tools like Jenkins, SonarQube, Maven, Gitlab
• Experience in cloud technologies.
• You demonstrate the ability to work in a fast-paced and hyper-growth environment where the requirements are constantly changing.
• Solid understanding of design patterns, data structures, and advanced programming techniques.
• Nice to have: Python 3.6+, Image and textual data processing technologies
• Familiar with agile techniques like code reviews, pair programming, collective code ownership, clean code, TDD, and refactoring.
• Design and development of high-volume, high-performance, high-availability, service-oriented Java applications using proven Java frameworks and technologies.
Need to handal the Clients
- You will hold the beacon for development and user experience at a company while helping us scale from 3 million users to 50 million users
- Build performance and effective new features by participating in the overall application lifecycle
- Build modular, reusable, performant, and optimal features both in frontend and backend
- Code, debug, troubleshoot, deliver
- Help maintain and improve existing data structures while planning and implementing new model data structures for scalability
- Continuously improve stability and performance of company’s tech platform
- Be the user’s voice and help make product decisions
- Exhibits knowledge and behavior to adopt Information Security and Privacy practices at their work.
- 1 - 4 years experience as a Full-Stack Developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Proficiency with Nodejs, MongoDB, AWS.
- Team Building & Leadership
- Want to interact with all levels of the company including senior leaders and cross-functional teams
- Love problem solving and thrive on handling multiple projects and tasks
- Foster strong professional relationships with the full organization
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
Selected candidates day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Working on computer vision/image processing applications like object classification, segmentation, etc.
- Working on deep learning algorithms for machine vision based inspection usecases
- Working on Machine Vision Cameras involving variety of Lens, Filters and other Optical Elements to collect data
- Having full stack development experience will be plus
This company is entire new but I have been working on my own project from last 8 years .
Well here our target is to finish at least 90 e-commerce websites a month .... as per the calculation one should be able to finish one site within 3 days ( mainly on woo commerce)
( we already have more work than we can finish for next 3 years) which makes us pretty stable as most of the new company .
So there are 2 categories of web designer we are looking for
- Salary range - 15k - 20 k (0-1 years experience)- Should be able to make a full responsive ecom ( woo commerce) website in 3 days
- Senior designer/ developer. - 25- 40k -Should be able to handle the team of 9 designer , -To make sure the checklist provided by client is met. -To make sure Deadlines to met for delivery .
P.s salaries entirely on the basis on ability to perform and existing knowledge.