Scikit-Learn Jobs in Pune
We are looking for an exceptional Data Scientist who is passionate about data and motivated to build large scale machine learning solutions. This person will be contributing to the analytics of data for insight discovery and development of machine learning pipeline to support modelling of terabytes of daily data for various use cases
Typical persona: Data Science Manager / Architect
Experience: 8+ years programming/engineering experience (with at least last 4 years in big data, Data science)
- Hands-on Python: Pandas, Scikit-Learn
- Working knowledge of Kafka
- Able to carry out own tasks and help the team in resolving problems - logical or technical (25% of job)
- Good on analytical & debugging skills
- Strong communication skills
Desired (in order of priorities):
- Go (Strong advantage)
- Airflow (Strong advantage)
- Familiarity & working experience on more than one type of database: relational, object, columnar, graph and other unstructured databases
- Data structures, Algorithms
- Experience with multi-threaded and thread sync concepts
- AWS Sagemaker
- Should have strong experience in Python programming minimum 4 Years
● The machine learning team is a self-contained team of 9 people responsible for building models and services that support key workflows for IDfy.
● Our models are gating criteria for these workflows and as such are expected to perform accurately and quickly. We use a mix of conventional and hand-crafted deep learning models.
● The team comes from diverse backgrounds and experiences. We have ex-bankers, startup founders, IIT-ians, and more.
● We work directly with business and product teams to craft solutions for our customers. We know that we are, and function as a platform and not a services company.
● Be working on all aspects of a production machine learning system. You will be acquiring data, training and building models, deploying models, building API services for exposing these models, maintaining them in production, and more.
● Work on performance tuning of models
● From time to time work on support and debugging of these production systems
● Work on researching the latest technology in the areas of our interest and applying it to build newer products and enhancement of the existing platform.
● Building workflows for training and production systems
● Contribute to documentation
● You are an early-career machine learning engineer (or data scientist). Our ideal candidate is
someone with 1-3 years of experience in data science.
● You have a good understanding of Python and Scikit-learn, Tensorflow, or Pytorch. Our systems are built with these tools/language and we expect a strong base in these.
● You are proficient at exploratory analysis and know which model to use in most scenarios
● You should have worked on framing and solving problems with the application of machine learning or deep learning models.
● You have some experience in building and delivering complete or part AI solutions
● You appreciate that the role of the Machine Learning engineer is not only modeling, but also building product solutions and you strive towards this.
● Enthusiasm and drive to learn and assimilate the state of art research. A lot of what we are building will require innovative approaches using newly researched models and applications.
Good to Have
● Knowledge of and experience in computer vision. While a large part of our work revolves around computer
vision, we believe this is something you can learn on the job.
● We build our own services, hence we would want you to have some knowledge of writing APIs.
● Our stack also includes languages like Ruby, Go, and Elixir. We would love it if you know any of these or take an interest in functional programming.
● Knowledge of and experience in ML Ops and tooling would be a welcome addition. We use Docker and Kubernetes for deploying our services.
Aikon Labs Pvt Ltd is a start-up focused on Realizing Ideas. One such idea is iEngage.io , our Intelligent Engagement Platform. We leverage Augmented Intelligence, a combination of machine-driven insights & human understanding, to serve a timely response to every interaction from the people you care about.
Get in touch If you are interested.
Do you have a passion to be a part of an innovative startup? Here’s an opportunity for you - become an active member of our core platform development team.
● Quickly research the latest innovations in Machine Learning, especially with respect to
Natural Language Understanding & implement them if useful
● Train models to provide different insights, mainly from text but also other media such as Audio and Video
● Validate the models trained. Fine-tune & optimise as necessary
● Deploy validated models, wrapped in a Flask server as a REST API or containerize in docker containers
● Build preprocessing pipelines for the models that are bieng served as a REST API
● Periodically, test & validate models in use. Update where necessary
Role & Relationships
We consider ourselves a team & you will be a valuable part of it. You could be reporting to a Senior member or directly to our Founder, CEO
We don’t discriminate. As long as you have the required skill set & the right attitude
Upto two years of experience, preferably working on ML. Freshers are welcome too!
● Strong understanding of Java / Python
● Clarity on concepts of Data Science
● A strong grounding in core Machine Learning
● Ability to wrangle & manipulate data into a processable form
● Knowledge of web technologies like Web server (Flask, Django etc), REST API's
● Experience with deep learning
● Experience with frameworks like Scikit-Learn, Tensorflow, Pytorch, Keras
● Knowledge of NLP libraries such as NLTK, spacy, gensim.
● Knowledge of NLP models such as Wod2vec, Glove, ELMO, Fasttext
● An aptitude to solve problems & learn something new
● Highly self-motivated
● Analytical frame of mind
● Ability to work in fast-paced, dynamic environment
Once we meet, we shall make an offer depending on how good a fit you are & the experience you already have