Scikit-Learn Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Job Profile: The job profile requires an inter-disciplinary approach to solving technical problems whilst also understanding the business requirements. Knowledge of the power and energy sector and a strong interest in solving national and global energy challenges is a must. This position will involve:
- Developing and maintaining SaaS products for the power and energy sector.
- Working with team members to handle day to day operations and product management tasks.
- Applying Machine Learning techniques to power and energy related data sets.
- Identification and characterization of complex relationships between multiple weather parameters and renewable energy generation.
- Providing inputs for new product development and improvements to existing products and services.
- Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. Electrical and Electronics Engineering/Software Engineering/Mathematics and Computer Science.
- 1-2 years experience writing code independently in any object oriented programming language. Knowledge of python and its packages is highly preferable (numpy, pandas, keras, OpenCV, sci-kit).
- Demonstrable experience of project work (academic/internship/job)
- Ability to work on broad objectives and go from business requirements to code independently.
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision and in a team;
- Preferable to have some understanding of power systems concepts (Power Generation Technologies, Transmission and Distribution, Load Flow, Renewable Energy Generation, etc.)
- Experience working with large data sets and manipulating data to find relationships between variables.
Small businesses are the backbone of the US economy, comprising almost half of the GDP and the private workforce. Yet, big banks don’t provide the access, assistance and modern tools that owners need to successfully grow their business.
We started Novo to challenge the status quo—we’re on a mission to increase the GDP of the modern entrepreneur by creating the go-to banking platform for small businesses (SMBs). Novo is flipping the script of the banking world, and we’re excited to lead the small business banking revolution.
At Novo, we’re here to help entrepreneurs, freelancers, startups and SMBs achieve their financial goals by empowering them with an operating system that makes business banking as easy as iOS. We developed modern bank accounts and tools to help to save time and increase cash flow. Our unique product integrations enable easy access to tracking payments, transferring money internationally, managing business transactions and more. We’ve made a big impact in a short amount of time, helping thousands of organizations access powerfully simple business banking.
We are looking for a Senior Data Scientist who is enthusiastic about using data and technology to solve complex business problems. If you're passionate about leading and helping to architect and develop thoughtful data solutions, then we want to chat. Are you ready to revolutionize the small business banking industry with us?
About the Role: (specific to the role-- describe the role activities/duties, who they interact with, what they are accountable for, how the role operates in the team, department and organization)
- Build and manage predictive models focussed on credit risk, fraud, conversions, churn, consumer behaviour etc
- Provides best practices, direction for data analytics and business decision making across multiple projects and functional areas
- Implements performance optimizations and best practices for scalable data models, pipelines and modelling
- Resolve blockers and help the team stay productive
- Take part in building the team and iterating on hiring processes
Requirements for the Role: (these are specific to the role-- technical skills and requirements to fulfill the job duties, certifications, years of experience, degree)
- 4+ years of experience in data science roles focussed on managing data processes, modelling and dashboarding
- Strong experience in python, SQL and in-depth understanding of modelling techniques
- Experience working with Pandas, scikit learn, visualization libraries like plotly, bokeh etc.
- Prior experience with credit risk modelling will be preferred
- Deep Knowledge of Python to write scripts to manipulate data and generate automated reports
How We Define Success: (these are specific to the role-- should be tied to performance management, OKRs or general goals)
- Expand access to data driven decision making across the organization
- Solve problems in risk, marketing, growth, customer behaviour through analytics models that increase efficacy
Nice To Have, but Not Required:
- Experience in dashboarding libraries like Python Dash and exposure to CI/CD
- Exposure to big data tools like Spark, and some core tech knowledge around API’s, data streaming etc.
Novo values diversity as a core tenant of the work we do and the businesses we serve. We are an equal opportunity employer, indiscriminate of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other protected characteristic.
With 30B+ medical and pharmacy claims covering 300M+ US patients, Compile Data helps life science companies generate actionable insights across different stages of a drug's lifecycle. Through context driven record-linking and machine-learning algorithms, Compile's platform transforms messy and disparate datasets into an intuitive graph of healthcare providers and all their activities.
- Help build intelligent systems to cleanse and record-link healthcare data from over 200 sources
- Build tools and ML modules to generate insights from hard to analyse healthcare data, and help solve various business needs of large pharma companies
- Mentoring and growing a data science team
- 4-8 years of experience in building ML models, preferably in healthcare
- Worked with NN and ML algorithms, solved problems using panel and transactional data
- Experience working on record-linking problems and NLP approaches towards text normalization and standardization is a huge plus
- Proven experience as an ML Lead, worked in Python or R; with experience in developing big-data ML solutions at scale and integration with production software systems
- Ability to craft context around key business requirements and present ideas in business and user friendly language
- Does analytics to extract insights from raw historical data of the organization.
- Generates usable training dataset for any/all MV projects with the help of Annotators, if needed.
- Analyses user trends, and identifies their biggest bottlenecks in Hammoq Workflow.
- Tests the short/long term impact of productized MV models on those trends.
- Skills - Numpy, Pandas, SPARK, APACHE SPARK, PYSPARK, ETL mandatory.