Qualitative research Jobs in Mumbai
at Illumine Knowledge Resources Pvt. Ltd.
Strategic Data Analyst
for large scale human transformation projects
FULL-TIME | MUMBAI-BASED | MIN. 2 YRS EXPERIENCE
As a Strategic Analyst, you will play a critical role in improving the effectiveness of Illumine’s human transformation projects on the ground.
ILLUMINE is a design & actualization lab that works on large-scale business & cultural transformation projects with leading corporations, and educational institutions in India. Illumine also works on nation-building projects with the Government to build customer/ citizen-centric services.
Working with Illumine will open up a wide range of possibilities to leverage data, technology & digital tools to ensure large-scale human transformation projects can become more scalable, seamless and highly value creating for clients and beneficiaries.
Key roles and responsibilities:1. Owning the successful implementation of interventions on the ground by providing strategic insights
This involves –
- Leveraging data to identify hotspots/ areas where early decisions/ remedial action needs to be taken.
- Identifying issues early (based on patterns) and flagging off for proactive action.
- Working with the engagement & deployment teams to take the right strategic decision to improve implementation on ground
2. Enabling internal teams to improve their product/ outcomes with data.
This involves –
- Interfacing with multiple teams (e.g. facilitators/ trainers, learning architects, assessment designers, intervention leaders, tech platform owners) to translate practice-level requirements into meaningful insights.
- Identifying interdependencies between different products and generating insights that can improve the overall effectiveness of the intervention.
You will succeed in this role if you have:
- the desire to make a difference to the nation and the lives of citizens
- the excitement to generate new possibilities with data
- rigor in your thinking and an attention to detail
- a good understanding of business and strategy
- a keen interest to understand & impact how people / institutions think, perform and change
- proven capabilities in taking products to completion (e.g. from conceptualizing the analytical model to building reports, dashboards, presentations)
- focus on meeting goals & outcomes – doing everything possible to make the outcome happen rather than focusing on only ‘your part’ or ‘your existing skillset’
- at least 2 years of overall work experience with data that could include – Analytics, Engineering / Technology, Strategic Consulting, Social Science Research, Cognitive Science, HR / Learning & Organizational Development, Performance / Sports Science, etc.
- ability to engage with clients/ stakeholders
- good written and verbal communication skills
Explore further before applying
- The Illumine Labs Website
- Explore our ideas on YouTube Channel .
- A glimpse into our theory of work here .
at Delivery Solutions
Job Description :
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
- Maintain user confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Validate resource requirements and develop cost estimate models
- Conduct and coordinate financial, product, market, operational and related research to support strategic and business planning within the various departments and programs of the client group
- Interpret, evaluate and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making
- Plan and coordinate the development of primary and secondary market research studies in support of strategic planning and specific marketing initiatives, as required and presents findings of studies to client committees
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports
- Review a variety of areas including operations, purchasing, inventory, distribution and facilities
- Understand and communicate the financial and operational impact of any changes
- Suggest changes to senior management using analytics to support your recommendations. Actively participate in the implementation of approved changes
- Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Ability to impact operations and effect change without being confrontational
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
- Leveraging Google Apps Script as a rapid- application development platform using Docs, Sheets, Slides
- Expertise in extracting the data from offline/ online sources as may be needed
- Automate workflows by developing business applications that tie in multiple tools
- Responding to data-related queries and keeping track of these
- Analysing data to identify trends
- Producing reports and charts communicating trends within data to non-specialists
- 3+ years in Business Analytics or similar roles
- Proficient in programming with Google Appscript and G-suite features used by Gmail, Calendar, Google Drive/Docs/Sheets/Slides, Forms, Chat, Meet and Data Studio
- Expert in Excel and knowledge of programming languages like SQL, R, Python
- Proficiency in statistics & statistical packages like Excel to be used for data set analyzing
- Strong mathematical skills to help collect, measure, organize and analyze data
- Problem-solving skills, Accuracy and attention to detail
uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing
- Exposure to at least three of our major business segments
(Electronics, Travel, Grocery, Hotels, Wellness, Fashion, Auto etc.)
- Ability to connect the dots to arrive at conclusion faster and with
facts, a strong data savvypersonality
- Deep domain experience in one or two business areas a key
- A Great Data Storyteller with effective visualization
techniques, infographics etc.
- Staying up to date on the latest process and IT advancements
to automate and modernize systems.
Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to crossfunctional team members and management.
- Partner with other stakeholder teams across business units to
develop necessary analysis and documentation in a
collaborative way, communicating effectively and efficiently
with production, managerial, and executive team
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various
stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of
- Develop meaningful and lasting relationships with partners for
optimized systems integration, and respond to questions and
concerns from managers and executives with supporting
research and recommendation
at IRIS BUSINESS SERVICES LIMITED
Roles and Responsibilities :
Conduct analysis, planning, requirements gathering and logical design of a software product by
working with internal and external customers.
Gather business requirements from Product Owners/Stakeholders create user stories and work closely
with technology teams to create system requirements.
Understand the Software Development Life Cycle and develop an understanding of current products
and technology in order to design and implement solutions to meet the business needs.
Responsible for the creation of various artifacts such as use cases, data flows and process flows for
specific features within a project release
Participate in the development of best practices, project standards, procedures, and quality objectives,
including metrics for assessing progress
Utilize established project standards, procedures and quality objectives
Conduct project kickoff meetings, communicating individual roles and project/program expectations
Provide vision and direction to the agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project
Lead the release planning and set expectations for delivery of targeted stories
Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of
Research and analyze the market, the users, and the roadmap for the product. Follow our competitors
and the industry.
Be updated with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
Skills and Competencies
Bachelor s degree in computer science, information technology, or related field.
Excellent oral, written communication and influencing skills
IRIS Business Services Limited (IRIS), is India's only listed SaaS Company that provides technology solutions/services in the regulatory technology space in across 42 countries globally. We are a pioneer and provide XBRL/iXBRL solutions for compliance, data and analytics. We are a global company headquartered in Navi Mumbai, India with subsidiaries in USA, Singapore and Italy and an affiliate firm in the UAE.
We are a company where technology expertise and domain knowledge come together to create cutting edge compliance solutions covering data and content management and information dissemination for issuers/ enterprises, regulators, governments, institutional clients etc. Our deep hands-on expertise in the XBRL space has been built over 17 years.
We are members of XBRL International, XBRL US, XBRL Europe and XBRL South Africa. In each of these jurisdictions, we contribute significantly to the development and adoption of the standard. IRIS is an ISO 27001:2013 certified organization.
IRIS has a flat organization structure which facilitates growth, opportunities, direction-setting, decision making and ownership at various levels.
To read more about IRIS visit our website: www.irisbusiness.com
About IRIS CARBON®:
IRIS CARBON® is used for the regulatory reporting requirements of over 3,000 companies and is being used in over 27 countries including the U.S., EU, the UK, Ireland, and South Africa. IRIS CARBON® is a SOC certified, cloud-based, collaborative and feature rich SaaS platform that allows companies to author their compliance reports (such as annual reports, quarterly reports, press releases etc) apart from creating and filing these reports in XBRL/iXBRL formats as part of their regulatory compliance process.
IRIS CARBON® is offered globally via the SaaS based model. This product line is in a hyper-growth mode where it is being launched in newer countries and by more regulators as they increasingly adopt the XBRL/iXBRL standard.
We are looking forward to strengthening our product team with highly enthusiastic individuals who are extremely committed and can contribute to the growth of our SaaS product in a highly dynamic and fast paced working environment
To read more about IRIS visit our website: https://iriscarbon.com/
To read what our clients say globally: US , Europe, Ireland and UK
at Nextyn Advisory Private Limited
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Research and Market Entry Strategist to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
at choice international limited
- The Analyst will work with our Quant Research team and will assist in projects to improve stock selection, portfolio construction or implementation.
- Main goals for the candidate would be around developing smart beta index portfolios.
- Research on topics specific to quant trading, including AI/ML, statistical arbitrage, momentum, mean-reversion, factor investing and applications of statistics and econometrics models.
The job will include the following responsibilities:
● Design world-class online learning experience by leading the program design through user
research, market benchmarking, gap analysis and recommending suitable design to improve
learner experience and learning outcomes.
● Understand the industry requirements and develop courses to help students gain skills to
meet and exceed industry needs.
● Conduct interviews and focussed groups with learners, industry expert, hiring managers and
reach out to them for the better understanding of the industry needs and skill gaps.
● Draw insights from primary and secondary research and translate the knowledge of experts
and professors into structured learning experience suggestions.
● Conduct thorough secondary research by scraping internet, blogs, LinkedIn and other online
sources to collect qualitative and quantitative data to support the skill and industry needs.
● Work closely in a cross-functional environment, with teams such as marketing, content,
delivery, sales and business to develop and overall vision for the program.
● Detail out recommendations and create product-feature vision documents in accordance with
the findings including aligning the P&L costs.
● Work with external stakeholders : subject matter experts (SMEs), university partners to align
on the program design and program requirements.
● Graduates from Tier 1 universities preferred (MBA/BTech preferred)
● Highly analytical and excellent stakeholder management skills required
● Preferred experience of 1-3 years in consulting, business analysis, product management,
knowledge management and insights domain
● Should be good at writing internal and external facing documents
● Data analysis and project management
● Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
at Friends Color Images Private Limited
Designation Business Analyst
Work Location Mumbai
Reports to Team Leader
- A Graduate or Post Graduate in Engineering/ Computer science or holding any diploma in computer science/IT.
- A self-starter/team player who is excited to work in a fast-paced environment with an ability to multi-task and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Should have 2+ years of Business Analysisexperience preferably on a product-based company.
- Must have exposure on working with industry trends and MVC architecture.
- Must possess excellent communication skills in English.
About the JOB
- Involved in the design or modification of business systems or IT systemsTo Collaborate with engineering leads and senior architects to create and design various applications for the company.
- Interacts with the business stakeholders and subject matter experts in order to understand their problems and needs.
- Gathers, documents, and analyzes business needs and requirements.
- Developing technical solutions to business problems, or to advance a company'ssales efforts, begins with defining, analyzing and documenting requirements.