Professional development Jobs in Mumbai
Global Management Consulting Company
Our client is one of the big 4 global management consultancy companies that focuses on achieving outcomes par excellence, by working alongside its clients, who are ambitious change makers across industries, as one team and thus redefining the industries.
They serve across industries such as financial services, aviation, energy and natural resources, aerospace and defense, automotive, technology, retail, health care, etc. They provide consultancy services in various categories including but not limited to, cost transformation, business strategy, customer experience, manufacturing, supply chain, mergers & acquisitions, leadership and talent etc.
What you will do:
- Ensuring optimal matching of people needs, firm needs and client requirements
- Executing a fair and transparent staffing process
- Ensuring balanced teams across various projects/ cases
- Developing one-on-one relationships with individuals within your class
- Regularly meeting with each to discuss their career development, goals, objectives and interests
- Providing guidance and mentoring on career management
- Regularly meeting with each to discuss their career development, goals, objectives, and interests
- Proactively connecting with individuals (and Professional Development Advisors if required), Class Captains (CC) and Class Program Managers (CPM) for periodic check-ins
- Hosting quarterly Staffing Open houses to discuss top-of-mind questions for classes
- Charting out annual engagement plan with classes to cover topics such as transfers, staffing in new roles (e.g. post level change or promotion), long duration staffings etc.
- Seeking support from CCs and CPMs in actively managing class staffing expectations and boosting class morale
- Actively managing expectations, as well as collaborating with them in finding creative ways to work around the challenges, and boosting the class karma/morale
- Working with peers across the global/ regional system to ensure India clients are served well, and supporting global/ regional cases requiring India team members
- Partnering with HR on performance management, employee relations, and other issues related to employment law and policy matters
- Engaging with case team leadership to understand staffing needs, including nature of assignments, staffing requirements, and overseeing staffing of teams to projects based on understanding of client, office and individual needs
- Managing the required trade-offs between business need and professional development needs of the consultants
- Managing and/or attending all Staffing related calls and meetings
- Working with Staffing Manager to ensure decisions best optimize tradeoffs between client service, utilization, and retention
- Continuously improving local staffing processes and supporting global staffing initiatives as required
- Being the single point of contact for approving all the vacation requests that come to staffing, by following a set of filters/criteria/conflicts we need to check for
- Managing staffing processes and databases to a high level of accuracy, including updating the overall allocation database, creating availability summary emails, updating the availability sheet, and owning a variety of weekly/monthly staffing reports
- Supporting the Performance and Career Development processes for the Consulting staff - by providing the Professional Development team with reports that allow them to generate reviews, upward feedback and run the promotion diligence process
- Collaborating with training team to plan the training schedule for your class
- Responding to ad hoc staffing information requests (as required)
- Periodically re-visiting the staffing process and recommending improvements to efficiency and effectiveness
- Continuously advancing local staffing processes
- Supporting regional and global staffing initiatives as required
- Leading/ supporting projects as required e.g. working with Finance to enhance visibility of cost/ revenue ratio for active cases
- Participating in and creating impact with other office/ people-related initiatives
- Being an active member of relevant governance councils e.g. People Council, PD Committee, Promotions Committee
- Demonstrating best practices in following staffing policies and processes
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Postgraduate with, 7-8 years’ work experience in HR/ Talent Management/ Resource Management/Professional Development
- Demonstrated leadership experience in client facing consulting work with at least 3 years of consulting work experience (having played Consultant equivalent or higher roles)
- Competence with Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Excellent customer-facing communication skills (towards leadership, consulting staff)
- Ability to take high-stake decisions under pressure
- Ability to deal with highly confidential information with discretion
- Eagerness to contribute to team building and people development
- Sound commercial and business judgement
Luxury home décor brand
About the Company:
Our client a luxury home décor brand. It’s nothing less than a revolution in home décor industry- where technology enables world class home interior design.
HR Recruiter- JD
Job Purpose : To understand job description, business role requirement, source, screen, interview and
shortlist cv’s for all roles and forward them to the hiring manager and close all target positions
• Ensure all job descriptions are as per business requirements and there is role parity in the
organization chart in terms of role redundancy, overlapping , gender and cost alignment
• Understand the job specification from the hiring manager and discuss the same with HR Head.
Take approval on the same
• Strategize the channels of hire for the roles and justify the cost for the same
• Show efficiency of the recruitment process in a weekly report dashboard to all internal
• Daily reporting of cv’s received, cv’s rejected, cv’s in interview and cv’s shortlisted, role wise to
HR Head and evaluate ratios for the same, align strategy accordingly
• Track any on notice positions and plan for replacement hiring
• Create a proactive pipeline of high attrition roles
• Create a campus hiring strategy and interaction all year round
• Give market insights and share solutions to tackle them proactively
• Onboard best recruitment consultants to work with
• Create monthly reports and share the same with internal stakeholders
• Ensure all hygiene factors are accounted for Job description, job specification, KPI’s, cv’s,
candidate information forms, feedback forms, reference check forms and daily, weekly and
monthly reports are all maintained and updated
• Preferably a recruitment consultant with experience of 7 – 9 years in recruiting
• Someone who enjoys talking to people and scanning through cv’s all day
• Hard core recruiting experience in IT (50%) as well as Non-IT (50%) roles
• Strong communication, interpersonal, negotiation skills and efficient in stakeholder management
• Attention to detail
• Able to handle ad hoc work without stress
• MBA HR preferred or Diploma / Graduation with 5 years’ experience in recruiting
We are a talent startup that partners with fast-moving digital companies globally to scale their teams. Since 2016, we have served over 100 funded startups ( top brands, some unicorns too!) and hired teams in the spaces of engineering, growth, design and product. Our mission is to be the top curated talent marketplace while fostering a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive workplace.
About the role
We are looking to hire a recruiter who should be experienced and motivated that can help source and hire for top-funded companies globally.
Ideal candidate is a high-energy, strong communicator with a knack for engaging experienced professionals.
- Responsible for End to End Recruitment (Sourcing, screening of profiles, scheduling of interviews).
- Responsible for understanding and analyzing the requirements in different technical skill set categories.
- Creative sourcing methods like Linked-In, internal database, referrals, head-hunting, and networking.
- Take steps to ensure a positive candidate experience
- Willing to take challenges in Recruitment & closing the demands on time.
- The ideal candidate should have the zeal to grow in the technical Recruitment world.
- Must have IT recruitment/Non-IT hiring experience and expertise in Screening, shortlisting, negotiation and coordinating with the Recruitment process.
- Experience in working on Job Portals is mandatory
- Experience in full-cycle Recruiting, Sourcing
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards
- Aggressive and talented professionals with excellent communication skills.
- Well-organized & capable of managing Quality and Volumes of open positions
Job title: Talent Partner
location:- Worl Mumbai (Hybrid}
Salary/rate: Open to discuss
Currently, we are scouting for Talent Partner (Non-IT Recruitment)
Qrata is a talent startup that partners with fast-moving digital companies globally to scale their teams. Since 2016,\Ve have served over 100 funded startups ( top brands. some unicorns tool) and hire teams in the spaces of engineering. growth, design and product Our mission is to be the top curated talent marketplace while fostering a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive \ workplace.
Qrata matches top talent with global career opportunities from the world’s leading digital companies including some of the world’s fastest-growing startups using qrata’s talent marketplaces. To sign-up please visit Qrata: https://www.qrata.co/
About the role:
Qraca is looking to hire a recruiter \Vho should be experienced, and motivated that can help source and hire for top-funded companies globally. The ideal candidate is a high-energy, strong communicator \ with a knack for engaging experienced professionals.
• Responsible for End to End Recruitment (Sourcing, screening of profiles, scheduling of latest CVS).
• Responsible for understanding and analyzing the requircn1ents In different technical skill set categories.
• Creative sourcing methods like Linked·ln, Internal databases, and referrals. head-hunting.
• Take steps to ensure a positive candidate experience
• Willing to take challenges in Recruitment & closing the demands on tier1
• The ideal candidate should have zeal togro\v In technical Recruitn1ent i.vorld.
• Must have recruitment/Non-IT hiring experience and expertise In Screening. shortlisting, negotiating and coordinating With the Recruitment process.
• Experience in \Vorking on fob Portnlsis n1andatory
• Experience in full·cycle Recruiting, Sourcing
• Proficient in the use of social media and job boards
• Aggressive and talented professional With excellent communication skills.
• Well organized & capable of managing Quality and Volumes of open positions
- Independently set hiring strategies for both technology and product open positions
- Look after hiring pipeline
- Manage hiring funnel for technology product position
- Be on top of things on each position you are working on regardless of the skill search
- Drive clarity on market and candidate pool for all stakeholders on all positions
- Understand compensation trends across different consumer internet companies
- Ambassador for Candidate Experience
- Hiring for Tech positions and not limited to - backend, mobile(android/iOS), frontend, data science, data engineering, devops, security etc.
- Hiring for Product positions and not limited to - Product Managers, Design, Analytics, Growth
- 2+ years of core recruitment experience required
- Boolean search master
- Experience in a consumer internet/ e-commerce/product/ start-up organization
- Experience with multiple sourcing platforms is a must - Linkedin, Naukri, Hirist, Belong.co, Stackoverflow, Hackerearth, Github etc.
- Aggressive approach to hiring and pushback to get things done
- Fluent communication skills
We have an urgent requirement for US IT Recruiter
Location: Navi Mumbai
The candidate should have good communication skills.
Well versed knowledge of US IT recruitment
Should have well knowledge of Immigration process and paperwork
at Anther HR Solution
MUMBAI Location - Work From Office
We are looking for a Recruitment Specialist to undertake all hiring activities, from advertising open roles to interviewing candidates and closing hires. Recruitment Specialist responsibilities include connecting with potential candidates online and offline, screening applications and supporting hiring managers. If you have experience evaluating candidates for roles of various fields and seniority levels, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will be responsible for hiring qualified people while maintaining a positive candidate experience.
- Build and report on quarterly and annual hiring plans
- Create and publish job ads in various portals
- Network with potential hires through professional groups on social media and during events
- Collaborate with hiring managers to set qualification criteria for future employees
- Screen resumes and job applications
- Conduct initial phone screens to create shortlists of qualified candidates
- Interview candidates in-person for a wide range of roles (junior, senior and executive)
- Track hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill and source of hire
- Design, distribute and measure the results of candidate experience surveys
- Train and advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques and assessment methods
- Host and participate in job fairs
- Follow up with candidates throughout the hiring process
- Maintain a database of potential candidates for future job openings
- Proven experience as a Recruitment Specialist, Recruiter or similar role
- Hands-on experience with the largest job sites like Naukri or Indeed.
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques on social media and niche professional websites like LinkedIn, Facebook, Github and Stack Overflow
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communications skills
at Square Yards
Square Yards is India’s largest Real Estate Platform. Founded in 2014, Square Yards has become the category leader in both real estate and mortgage marketplace space. SQY today ranks in the top 20 consumer tech start-ups in India in terms of GTV (~USD2bn), top 50 in terms of revenue, and is amongst the handful of consumer tech start ups in India which are profitable. Square Yards has achieved a significant scale in just 7 years and is one of the few Indian start ups which have successfully expanded globally. It has a direct presence in 20+ cities globally and has more than 5,000 employees across 9 Countries.
Square Yards’ integrated online to offline (O2O) transactional model and positioning as a one-stop-shop for the entire home services model (new homes, resale, rentals, property management, home interiors, property-related services, virtual property viewing ) brings exhaustive supply, demand, and distribution together to tap the highly fragmented real estate market.
Why Square Yards
Multinational company (Global Approach)
Performance & Salary review.
Attractive incentives & mobility across regions
Fast track growth
Fastest Growing Cross Border Real Estate Platform
Multiple International Scope through Internal Job promotions
Position: - TA manager
Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing needs
Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans
Perform sourcing to fill open positions and anticipate future needs
Plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes (interviews, screening calls etc.)
Take steps to ensure positive candidate experience
Assist in employee retention and development
Organize and/or attend career fairs, drives or other events
Use metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement
Requirements and skills:
Proven experience as talent acquisition manager
Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding
Understanding of all selection methods and techniques
Proficient in the use of social media and job boards
Willingness to understand the duties and competencies of different roles
at Xlnc Academy InternationalPvt Ltd
- Designing and implementing the overall recruiting strategy.
- Interacting with stakeholders and clients for understanding requirements, drafting JDs, interviews and negotiating results (where necessary).
- Sourcing and attracting candidates by using databases, social media etc.
- Conducting interviews and filtering candidates for open positions.
- Negotiating salaries and joining dates.
at Catalyst IQ
Temporary full time role
Job requirement - Sourcing and TA for top brand startups in India and around the world.
Need experience and background in HR, TA & outbound search/sourcing
prior experience with tech hiring for startups is highly preferred.
We are seeking free-lance recruiters. Consequently, we provide flexible work arrangements which accomodates for multiple jobs.
Catalyst IQ is a new-age Recrutiment and Advisory startup which brings a ledership from international and local business exposure. We are trying to create an effective marketplace for free-lance recrutiers. We specialise in mandates for edtech, Agritech, Fintech (neo bank, DeFi and Accounting ERP), e-gamming and others.
value proposition - Catalyst IQ provide the potential to for someone to earn a months salary that a typical HR recruiter with 0-4 years exp makes in a full-time role, by just working part-time for us.
Connect with us to learn more.