Network-attached storage (NAS) Jobs in Pune
• Responsible for performing daily operational tasks and maintaining availability at the customer site(s). Provisions solutions based on standardized procedures as outlined by Dell Technology best practice documentation. • Excellent troubleshooting skills with proven track record of successful incident management • Participates in the design and operational execution of the customer's disaster recovery process as required. Performs necessary storage infrastructure maintenance and necessary data migration, as required. • Replication sessions- Troubleshooting if any error encountered on the replication sessions. Establishing replication sessions for new sites. • Seeks advice or assistance from management and/or Technical Support as required during difficult customer situations. Works in conjunction with EMC colleagues to ensure effective resolution of technical issues encountered during implementations • Mentor junior staff • Good understanding of the Operating systems (Windows and Linux)
• Specialist skills/ knowledge of VMAX, Powermax, VNXBlock, Unity, Isilon VPLEX and SAN Switches along with support knowledge of SRM along with CISCO, Brocade • Proficiency in hardware, software and/or operating systems environments. • Provide on call support. • Expert certification in relevant technology /product • Presentation and negotiating skills. • Organizational skills.
• 5+ years of relevant experience
● Exceptional problem solving skills
● Significant coding experience in C#
● Strong knowledge Unity Game Engine
● Good understanding of unity art pipeline specially 2D.
● Good experience in developing multi platform user interfaces.
● Strong Debugging and Optimization skills.
● Experience in integrating REST API
● Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and Design Patterns.
● Strong understanding of Data Structures and algorithms.
● Good written and oral communication skills. Secondary Skills
● Good knowledge of 2D/3D maths, Linear Algebra , Matrices etc.
● Experience in using JIRA and Confluence etc
● Experience in using SVN, GIT etc.
Experienced in mobile development for iOS and Android
Experienced with mobile build systems (xcodebuild, gradle, etc.).
Training undergraduate science students to develop Games using software such as Unity, Unreal Engine, C# & C++ programming language. Should be able to clearly explain to students - OOP’s concept, programming logics & algorithms. Also, should be fully conversant with 12th level Mathematics and Physics concepts (such as Vector, Coordinate System, Matrices, Quaternion etc.) used in game programming
Specific Skill Set :
- Strong working knowledge and experience of C#, C++ & Game engine (Unity3D, unreal engine, Cocos2d etc…) its application in game development is must & required (training, working experience)
- Very strong knowledge of OOP’s concept (Such as Encapsulation, Inheritance, polymorphism etc.), programming logics & Algorithms is mandatory
- Thorough with Mathematics, Physics & its Concepts (such as Vector, Coordinate System, Matrices, Quaternion etc.)
- Good communicator (both oral and written) in English
- Self-motivated, initiator and results-oriented
- Should demonstrate positive attitude, high motivation and interpersonal skills
Minimum/Maximum/ Work Experience Required: – 3-5 years
Any other skill set:
Enjoys working with people of all ages, from youth to parents and College staff
Efficiently organized, with the ability to maintain detailed records
Ability to execute events in a well-coordinated and planned manner Encouraging Compassionate
Time management and follow-up skills
* Software professional who are passionate to teach and share knowledge, will be preferred.
• Provides remote planning (design), implementation and/or administrative support on Dell server and storage products involving software. • Performs initial installation, implementation, customization, integration and outline orientation for the customer. • Works closely with other Dell teams, account team and Customer.
Essential Skill Requirements: • Understanding of compute environment eco system • Dell PowerEdge Servers & modular server – planning, implementation and/or administrative • Dell Power Vault – MD / ME4 series storage planning, implementation and/or administrative • Dell Storage – NX, SC Series storage planning, implementation • Experience with basic network switch technologies (Ethernet, Fibre Channel) IP networking and L2 switches. • Operating system installation and configuration: o Windows Server (inclusive of Hyper-V clustering) o VMWare ESXi and virtualization o Red hat Linux • Possesses file, P2V and/or V2V migration experience will have an added advantage.
Desirable Requirements: • Customer Service skill. • Stakeholder management. • Possess excellent problem solving, communication and organizational skills • Flexibility, dependability and have excellent time management skills • Good presentation skills • Analytical, articulate, results-oriented and able to provide excellent follow-ups. • Strong technical aptitude. • Ability to multi-task and influence others to achieve results. • Possesses Professional certification from Cisco/VMWare/Microsoft/Red Hat/Cloud will have an added advantage.