2.Experience with Node.JS or Spring boot preferred.
3.Experience with relational and NoSQL databases.
4.Proficient in API and microservices architecture.
5.API documentation / specification tools (e.g. Swagger).
6.Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability with API testing frameworks / testing documentation (e.g. K6, JMeter, SoapUI, Postman,etc.).
7.Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
8.Execution of software delivery. You are skilled at cloud architecture, testing, monitoring, alerting and are excited to apply these principles within the team.."
YouShd is a venture-backed (two global mega VC funds) social commerce enabler that is helping DTC brands succeed by harnessing the power of consumer networks. Our mission is to decentralize marketing away from low-trust channels such as FB, Google, and large influencers toward the high-trust social networks of everyday consumers.
As a Founding Engineer, you'll be responsible for designing, building, and launching our product to customers. Specifically,
- Since our team is lean and we plan to keep it that way - you’ll be one of the first five engineers in leading the zero-to-one journey of a product our customers are hungry for
- Lead technical design and implementation of the frontend and backend of the product with coaching and mentorship from world-class technical architects
- Have knowledge of (or learn) how to work with Shopify’s CLI
- Iterate quickly to create delightful user experiences, working closely with customers/ design partners
- Help us hire a world-class engineering team in the months ahead
- Our team is currently fully remote (with offices to be opened in Bangalore and Mumbai over next few months) and cross-border across San Francisco, Boston, and India - help us cultivate a remote-first, inclusive, diverse, and friendly culture
- Work directly with the founders with an ownership mindset
Skills and Experience:
- Prior experience working with backend tech stacks (e.g. Spring Boot, Ruby on Rails, Django, Laravel)
- Experience with service service-oriented architecture, writing REST APIs, unit testing, and architectural design
- Understanding of modern web stacks and architecture (HTTP, REST, GraphQL, WebSockets)
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases and other technologies (e.g. Mysql, Redis, Kafka)
- Prior experience working with frontend tech stacks (e.g. React, Angular, Vue.js)
- Prior experience working with frontend UI frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap, Tailwind CSS)
Who we are
We are a software services company where the ‘HOW’ of building software is equally important to ‘WHAT’. We embrace Software Craftsmanship values and extreme Programming practices to build well-crafted products for our clients. We work with large organizations to help them scale or modernize their legacy technology. We work with startups as extensions of their team, to help them operationalize their idea efficiently. Incubyte strives to find people who are passionate about creating well-crafted software, who are continuous learners and are sticklers for quality of work. We work on dedicated, long-term commitments with the aim of bringing a product mindset into services.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking to hire software craftspeople. People who are proud of the way they work and the code they write. People who believe in and are evangelists of extreme programming principles. High-quality, motivated and passionate people who make great teams. We heavily believe in being a DevOps organization, where developers own the entire release cycle and thus get to work not only on programming languages but also on infrastructure technologies in the cloud.
What you’ll be doing
First, you will be writing tests. You’ll be writing self-explanatory, clean code. Your code will produce the same, predictable results, over and over again. You’ll be making frequent, small releases. You’ll be working in pairs. You’ll be doing peer code reviews. You will work in a product team. Building products and rapidly rolling out new features and fixes. You will be responsible for all aspects of development – from understanding requirements, writing stories, and analyzing the technical approach to writing test cases, development, deployment, and fixes. You will own the entire stack from the front end to the back end to the infrastructure and DevOps pipelines. And, most importantly, you’ll be making a pledge that you’ll never stop learning!
Skills you need to succeed in this role
Most Important: Integrity of character, diligence and the commitment to do your best
Nice to Have: Bootstrap, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3
- Self-Learner: You must be extremely hands-on and obsessive about delivering clean code
- Sense of Ownership: Do whatever it takes to meet development timelines
- Expertise in object-oriented programming, data structures, algorithms and software engineering methodologies
- Expertise in web architecture, providing design and development recommendations and optimizing existing infrastructure
- Expertise working in Agile and Extreme Programming methodologies in a continuous deployment environment
- Interest in mastering technologies like web server ecosystems, relational DBMS, TDD, CI tools like Jenkins, Hudson and Bamboo, web frameworks and front-end technologies, complexity analysis and performance optimization
- Working knowledge of server configuration/deployment infrastructure
- Expertise in using source control and bug tracking systems, writing user stories and technical documentation.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Designing and Developing back end API's and databases.
- Meeting both technical and customer’s needs.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Take complete ownership of the project and deliver with good quality.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Relevant experience of 8+ yrs
- Strong communication, organizational skills. Good in Agile, Scrum, Dev-Ops practices.
- Proficiency in Java, Springboot, Microservices
- Familiarity with database technology such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Good in writing quality code and Unit Tests. Good knowledge of DevOps practices.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills
Title : Java Fullstack Developer
Job Location: Hyderabad, Chennai, Vizag, Bangalore, Pune (100% Remote)
- Strong hands-on experience with Java development.
- Designs, codes, tests, debug, and documents software, and enhance existing components to ensure that software meets business needs.
- Deploy and maintain Applications/Systems.
- Work with other software engineers for one or more Agile scrum teams assigned to work on the project.
- Contribute to the design and architecture to enable secure, scalable, and maintainable software and should be able to clearly articulate the implications of design/architectural decisions,
- issues and plans to technology leadership.
- Develop reusable patterns and encourage innovation that will enhance team velocity.
- Collaborate on the design with other team members and product owners, both inside and outside the scrum team.
- Estimate engineering work effort for engineering team and effectively identify and prioritize the high impact tasks.
- Conduct design and code reviews to ensure code developed meets coding best practices guidelines, unit testing, security, and scalability and maintainability guidelines.
- Drive a quality mindset within the team.
Skills & Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or information technology
- Minimum 4 Years of experience as Java Development
- Experience with Spring Boot
- Experience with Micro services
- Experience with Angular
- Experience with Rest API
- Must have the ability to learn the concepts of a Software Development Life Cycle.
- Understands the process of new application development and has the ability to apply these concepts with minimal mentoring and supervision.
- Must have the ability to learn to provide support & maintenance for simple to complex software applications.
- Communicates well with working teams. Motivated and willing to take initiative. Capable of working well in a team and collaborative environment.
- Adaptable to change.
We are a 20-year old IT Services company from Kolkata working in India and abroad. We primarily work as SSP(Software Solutions Partner) and serve some of the leading business houses in the country in various software project implementations specially on SAP and Oracle platform and also working on Govt & Semi Govt projects as outsourcing partner all over PAN India.
Designation-Full Stack-Java Developer
Location-Mumbai,Pune & Kolkata-Remote
Current location -
Expected location -
Okay to relocate -
Notice period -
Overall experience -
Total years of relevant experience in the above role -
Current CTC - fixed + variable -
Expected CTC - fixed + variable ( Is this negotiable ?) -
Experience Required: 3 - 7 years
Develop applications using Java/JEE, Microservices, Spring, Spring Boot, JPA, Hibernate,
Spring MVC and Spring Data
Nice to have Spring Integration
Very strong in data structure and algorithm
Experienced in Object-Oriented design
Must have strong experience in Java and Spring Framework
Excellent communication skills
Must possess strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
Hands on experience in developing RESTFUL Microservices using spring boot and Web
Services using REST, JSON, SOAP, XML
Linux / Unix operating systems
SQL and databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle
Nice to have Cassandra, MongoDB
Requirement analysis (use cases, user stories etc.)
Worked in Agile Methodology & Scrums
Used CI/CD or DevOps platform technologies e.g., Docker, Kubernetes, Git, Jenkins,
Proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Strong at Core Java and OOPs concepts
- Exposure to Spring, Spring Boot and Spring Security
- Exposure to implementation of RESTful APIs
- Exposure to programming using Queues and No SQL database
- Good understanding about Data Structures and Multithreaded Programming
- Good understanding about Design Patterns
- Good understanding about Standard and Secure Coding practices
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us. It began with our founder Will, arriving in London in 2004 and finding it almost impossible to order great food, despite the wealth of incredible restaurants in the city. In 2013 Deliveroo was launched. Fast forward to 2020 and we operate in 12 markets with over 60,000 riders who deliver orders from 60,000 restaurants in over 500 cities worldwide.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We are providing people with limitless access to different cuisines and restaurants, turning cooking from a chore to a choice, and giving people the freedom to eat what they want, when they want, where they want it.
We work with riders, restaurants and consumers. We operate one of the most complex three sided marketplaces in the world and we do this in real time. Millions of customers and thousands of restaurants and riders rely on us to match them within milliseconds. The algorithms behind that marketplace are the secret sauce that allows us to deliver our orders in around 30 minutes.
And we're just getting started.
The scale of the opportunity ahead of us is immense. The global food market is valued at £7.7 trillion but only 1% of it is currently online. Contrast that with the digital disruption of countless other industries - from banking and travel to retail and communications - it's clear that our journey in the food sector has only just begun.
We are already a multi-billion pound company that has grown rapidly. Deliveroo came top in the FT's' list of Europe's fastest growing 1000 companies in 2018, and we were the first company ever to win Deloitte's 'UK Top 50' two years in a row. Yet most of the extraordinary value this company will generate lies ahead of us.
Work as part of a full stack product team to develop solutions to ensure optimal experiences for our customers, riders, and restaurants
Utilise a variety of backend technologies to build scalable products
You'll take part in decisions related to how we undertake new projects
You'll gather requirements and scope out projects with the rest of the team
Our skills include:
We want to emphasise that we don’t expect you to meet all of the below but would love you to have experience in some of these areas.
Pride in readable, well-designed, well-tested software
5 to 10 years professional experience writing web-based applications in any language, and a willingness to quickly get up to speed on our stack (Ruby/Rails, Go, Python, Scala, or Rust)
Experience with TDD environments (RSpec, Minitest, Capybara, Selenium)
Experience with relational databases (PostGreSQL, MySQL) and key-value stores (Memcache, Redis)
Experience with front-end web technology, bonus points for React
Experience with web architecture at scale (20krpm and above)
Experience with PostGIS, or any geography-heavy applications
Experience with "NoSQL" data backends (Redis, MongoDB, ElasticSearch)
Experience solving logistical problems with software
Life at Deliveroo
We are a growing team, with very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, we’re always looking for new ideas and we’re very transparent about the decisions we make and why we make them.
There are so many questions we need to answer and plenty more we haven’t even encountered. How do data and technology help restaurants to grow as consumer habits change? How can we predict what someone wants to order for dinner long before the idea has even crossed their mind? At Deliveroo these are just some of the tough problems we are solving - and there is no challenge that cannot be yours. No solution is owned by a particular team, which means the scope for growth and personal impact is enormous.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-ups around.
About the company:
Nimble is a leader in IoT (Internet of things) technology and a Pet Tech Brand trusted by more than 20,000+ Pet Parents across North America. By leveraging our deep understanding of Pet Parent needs and decade-old expertise in IoT, we offer Peace of Mind for Pet Parents about their pet's health and safety. Nimble, Headquartered in Palo Alto CA, is backed by marquee entrepreneurs/Investors, and has offices in Chennai, Coimbatore, Bangalore- India and Palo Alto, USA. For more information please visit http://www.nimblewireless.com" target="_blank">www.nimblewireless.com
We hire good people and make them great! We do this by fostering an open and fun work environment that allows employees to perform at their best. We believe in an environment where all employees are treated with respect and fairness and this helps our team become a better version of themselves every single day.
Roles & Responsibilities:
We are looking for a Fuul stack Lead Developer/Arcitect who can architect/design and lead a team of full stack developers to develop new architectures, modify existing ones and implement RESTFul Web applications and Service APIs using industry standard protocols/Commercial/open source frameworks. The ideal candidate should be a fast learner in assimilating and implementing new technologies in Nimble products/backend modules as needed.
- At-least 5+ years hands-on experience/proficiency in J2SE and J2EE platforms/Coding.
- Strong hands-on experience/proficiency in Spring Framework, Node JS.
- Excellent Proficiency/Hands on experience in Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (Hibernate experience is a plus).
- Experience in developing RESTFul Web Services using Spring MVC.
- Experience working in an Agile work environment, applying Agile concepts and practices such as Refactoring / Continuous Integration / Continuous Testing (TDD, BDD) and Continuous Delivery.
- Unit testing experience using Junit,TestNG
- Knowledge of build tools/Websers like Apache, Maven, Gradle, Ant.
- Proficiency in using GIT & Bug Tracking Tools.
- Adequate working knowledge of Python, Angular JS, Rabbit MQ, Redis, ELK, Amazon SQS, Apache Camel will be a major plus.
- Passionate about solving problems, quality and learning new technologies.
- Self-motivated with a passion to learn new things and lead energetic teams.
Nimble offers an excellent package including employee stock options (ESOP), health insurance and other employee benefits. Compensation will not be a limitation for the ideal/motivated candidate.
Skills and Experience :
- 2-7 years of experience as a Java/J2EE developer.
- 1-3 years of experience with Angular / React is desirable.
- 2-5 years of experience in using Spring and Spring Boot frameworks.
- Thorough knowledge of server-side development.
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role.
- Good understanding of web services (WSDL SOAP, RESTful).
- Hands-on experience in using Application Servers like WebSphere.
- Expertise in relational databases (Oracle, SQL Server).
- AI/ML domain knowledge is desirable.
- Familiarity with common stacks.
- Experience in implementation of Microservices
- Experience with AWS (S3, SQS, SNS, ECS, EC2, ALB, API Gateway, Lambda, etc.) is highly desirable
- Good understanding of Docker & Kubernetes is highly desired.
- Familiarity with databases (MySQL, MongoDB, PostgresSQL), web servers (Apache), and UI/UX designs.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
LevaData, the Cognitive Sourcing Platform, offers global enterprises the ability to improve gross margins by reducing supply chain costs, with a focus on delivering measurable and accountable supply chain solutions and strategies that transform companies and markets. Customers include leaders in the top global supply chain organizations, as well as medium-sized OEMs seeking to achieve best-in-class direct materials sourcing practices. LevaData is privately held and headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif. For more information, visit www.levadata.com.
Levadata Clientele: IBM, Fitbit, Lenovo, Zebra, Poly, Commscope
June, 2018: Series B, $12 million.
Aug, 2017: Series A, $5 million.