MyBatis Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
You will break down business opportunities and problems into software solutions. You will work closely with the CTO to help product and marketing stakeholders distill the product vision and roadmap, into a technology vision. You will be responsible for the evolution of an already bleeding-edge highly distributed systems at the back-end, and would need to work withfront-end architects to come up with the best user experience for the gaming platform. You will be required to make decisions quickly, and work under strict timelines. You would lead technology strategy through analysis of market trends and product requirements. You would help set coding guidelines and help bring the most modern tools to keep engineering processes most efficient.
● B.E/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
● 10+ years or more of progressive software technology experience with at least 3 years
in an architectural role.
● Completely hands on with technology and architecture. Start-up experience is a huge
● Ability to quickly prototype and demonstrate technology value adds and educate + drive
adoption within the extended technology team
● Excellent and robust understanding of scalable product system architecture(s),
platforms and core technologies
● Demonstrated problem-solving and leadership skills to pursue correct engineering
process in adverse conditions. Ability to embrace and demonstrate leadership beyond
● Work with engineering leadership to setup and manage processes.
● Track record of thought leadership and out of the box thinking in the technology arena.
● Ability to work efficiently in an entrepreneurial and in a start-up environment
● Deep and hands on knowledge of some of these technologies - MySQL, NodeJS,
message brokers such as Kafka/RabbitMQ, NoSQL datastore such as Mongo, Cassandra,
Arango, distributed caches such as Redis/memcached, container technology such as
Docker and Kubernetes etc.
● Great proficiency in distributed systems design, with an ability to make the right
trade-offs for creating future-proof solutions.
● Building quick PoCs and full-fledged solutions with various AWS managed services would
be a big plus.
Experience in backend and frontend tech stack and deployment is mandatory.
Excellent programming skills in Golang/Python/Java, JS/Dart/Swift and HTML/CSS.
Proficient in Web architecture and cloud integration concepts.
Experience with NoSQL database is preferred.
Good to have hands-on experience with GCP/AWS/Azure.
Qualification: Bachelors/Masters Computer Science or related domain.
Knowledge of DevOps tools and CI/CD practices are strong additions
Help to architect Concepts/MVP with minimal supervision.
Work on the full spectrum of technology stack - backend & frontend.
Explore the feasibility of running video analytics on Edge (App/Browser)
Work with the Analytics team for creating various visualization options
- Open source framework experience such as Angular (1.* & 2), Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, jQuery, MySQL, and Linux is required.
- Experience in applying modern Agile Software Development practices.
- Experience in development in a CI/CD environment and familiarity with CI/CD tools is required.
- Good interpersonal and facilitation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Adaptability is a must, including the ability and enthusiasm to learn new technologies quickly.
- Must be able to write technical designs and build documentation for all aspects of technical infrastructure.
- Experience in Microservices development
- At least 4+ years of experience in production support activities (Level 3 tickets) with good analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Candidate should have minimum 3-4 years experience working in Java and Angular technologies.
- Should be familiar with support SLAs and KPI
- Good communication and Interpersonal skills to discuss with on-shore / customer on daily basis.
- Strong SQL experience of writing complex queries and developing views.
This is an opportunity for a server side engineer to work on developing cutting edge chat and bot capabilities for a highly innovative SaaS company building kommunicate.io - A human + bot hybrid customer support platform. We offer a competitive salary alongside stock options. If working on innovative, cutting edge & pioneering tech is what your looking for, your in the right place.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Analyze / Review the requirement, prepare the design document, task breakdown, execution with product team and ensure delivery within schedule by adhering to the engineering and quality standards.
- Write scalable RESTful APIs, build new microservices from scratch (as and when needed) and maintain existing ones
- Design/modify DB schemas, write/Optimize mysql/NoSQL Queries
- Design, write and deliver software to improve the availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency
- Influence and create new designs, architectures, standards and methods for large-scale distributed systems.
Skills and Requirements:
- Proficient knowledge of JAVA concepts, object-oriented programming, data structures and algorithms
- Working knowledge of different design patterns to build scalable backend applications. Example: singleton, factory, obseverber etc
- Knowledge of framework like Hibernate, Spring, nodejs
- Working knowledge in multi-threading environments
- Understanding of JVM, its limitations, workaround etc
- Knowledge of MySQL Query, DB index,performance tuning
- Knowledge of Microservice
Good to have:
- Experience building NLP based chatbots.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning
- Contribution to open-source projects/StackOverflow or any other similar sites.
Good command on atleast 2 of the following: Java, J2EE technologies, Nodejs, MySql, MongoDB, Hibernate, Spring, RESTful, MIcroservices
Technologies Good to have: Rabbitmq, AWS tech stack ( SQS, SES, S3, RDS, EC2, cloudwatch)
Benefits of working @Kommunicate:
- work closely with founders, executives, and people with an entrepreneurial mindset
- freedom to work on multiple tech stacks
- growth opportunity
- your work will have more impact and recognition
- work in a fast paced environment
- solve critical problems
- freedom to choose the way you work
- get a chance to talk directly with the customers across the world
- work with really smart people around, its a team of young minds from IITs, Govt. and other top engineering colleges
- Looking for 2+ Years of Java Developers.
- Looking for Immediate joiners.
- Application development experience in Spring Framework, Spring MVC ,Spring Boot.
- Experience in designing and developing microservices.
- Experience in data structures.
- Design and develop Microservices with Java, Spring
- Communicate with the tech lead, to understand the technology thoroughly
- Perform unit and system testing
- Understand business requirements and create plans accordingly
- Work in an agile environment
- Perform threat and risk assessments
We are looking for 2-3 Year experienced person for our IoT Division based out of Bangalore. Option for Work from Home is also available.
- Design and implementation of the overall web architecture
- Design and deployment of our database, associated areas such as database design /management and DevOps.
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
- Design and construction of our API-Fast, REST.
- Integrating our front-end UI with the constructed API.
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment
- Knowledge of JSON and PostgreSQL support for JSON.
- Creating a DB instance running PostgreSQL with the AWS Management Console.
- Knowledge of Redis cache.
- Server management and deployment for the relevant environment
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficiency with Git.
- Appreciation for clean and well documented code.
Keywords: #AWS #EC2 #Python #Psql #Django #Docker #Redis #Kafka.
Core Java, Java 8, Springboot, RESTful Webservices,
Microservices, AWS, Hibernate, AJAX
Immediate Joiner preffered
Interview Process will be kept short
require candidates for junior position ,senior position , lead position & Java Architect
Knowledge and Skills required:
- At least 3-10 years’ experience in application development and technical designing.
- B.Tech/B.E/MCA from premium institute preferred
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Engineering, preferably Computer Science/Engineering, from a top tier university
- Strong inclination towards innovation and efficiency
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple engagements, prioritize and resolve complex problems and escalate as necessary, in a deadline oriented environment
- Well organized and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability for work
- Candidate will be required to work with geographically dispersed teams, specially team(s) in New York, London and India (Bangalore /Mumbai)
· Excellent interpersonal, collaboration, client focus and organizational skills in a team-oriented environment
· Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
· Good problem solving skills
Tech Skills Required
- Strong understanding of Java technology (Core Java, J2EE)
- Knowledge of open source frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, Spring Batch
- Integration middleware products, Service Oriented Architecture
- Database Development and Debugging – Stored Procedures (Sybase and/or DB2)
- Database Design and Modeling
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies
- Design Patterns (GoF and J2EE)
Skills Nice to Have
- Exposure to NoSQL databases like mongodb
- Exposure to distributed systems/ tools like Apache zookeeper, Apache kafka
- REST, Ajax, SOA2