About Needle Innovision Private Limited
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Good in Problem Solving
- Exposure in SpringBoot
- Good Knowledge on Java and Core Java
- Good Knowledge on RDBMS
- Understanding the business requirement and providing good scalable solution
- Integrating user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimizing the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
What you need to have:
- Engineers from Tier 1 colleges, B.Tech/ B.E from only from Tier 1 colleges
- Extensive and expert programming experience in anyone programming language (Golang/ C/ Java).
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, software design and distributed system applications
- Experience with building and scaling apps with RDBMS as well as NoSQLs.
- Experience creating scalable Web APIs for mobile and browser consumption
- Have a penchant for solving complex and interesting problems
- Worked in start-up culture with high levels of ownership and commitment
- Excellent coding skills – should be able to convert design into code fluently
- Working knowledge of - ReactJS, React Native, Golang, MySQL, NoSQL and hosting environment is AWS
- Experience range – 4 to 7 years
- Good understanding of software engineering practices, SDLC.
- Strong in analytical, design and problem-solving skills, with a strong desire to create new things, dive in wherever there’s a need and learn new things
- Hands-on experience in Java / J2EE application development using open-source frameworks like Spring.
- Experience in unit test frameworks like JUnit
- Need to optimize code and test programming modules
- Excellent Object-Oriented Analysis & Design skills.
- Must have experience in Software design using design patterns. Exposure to technical solutions will be an advantage
- Must have experience in relational database technologies with experience on databases such as PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Strong proficiency with Java programming - Must have experience on Micro-Services using Spring boot.
- Good to have previously worked on distributed systems
- Good to have a working knowledge of Redis
- Good to have exposure to stream processing and functional programming
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead a team of 4- 8 engineers closely with complete authority and accountability to deliver high-quality software products in a fast-paced environment.
- Lead your team to design and develop applications based on Microservices architecture.
- Guide your team members on the latest technologies including Java, Spring, Spring-Boot, Angular, Hibernate, Redis, Hazelcast, Bootstrap, jQuery etc.
- Leverage development tools including AWS, GIT, Nginx, Jira, Confluence, Jenkins etc.
- Collaborate with other technical managers, architects, and product owners to build an integrated enterprise-class software product suite
- Strong experience with Spring and Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring Security
- Experience building REST and SOAP web services using Java
- Experience with Web Services(JSON, REST, JAX-RS, Spring based REST services)
- Experience with Java and J2EE/Java EE (including servlets, JSP, JSF, JDBC)
- Strong understanding of Java concurrency, concurrency patterns, experience building thread safe code
- Experience with messaging products like RabbitMQ, Kafka or ActiveMQ
- Experience in AWS Lambda, Serverless, DynamoDB, SQS, Kinesis
- Varied Understanding of NoSQL
- Experience with development tools like Eclipse, Git, Gradle, Sonar, Jenkins, Jira, Artifactory etc
- Experience with web application servers like Tomcat, Jetty, JBoss etc
- Experience with TDD, code testability standards, JUnit/Mockito
- Strong understanding of OOP & SOA principles, design patterns, industry best practices
- Experience with scripting and working in a Linux environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with DevOps practices and CICD model of development
ground running. You will be a part of a full-stack creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software
development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
1. 3-5 years of exp in building web applications using PHP (Laravel framework)
2. Very good in build rich UI using HTML/CSS and Jquery
3. Good understanding of databases like MySQL, postgresql etc
1. Write “clean”, well-designed code
2. Produce detailed specifications
3. Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and
4. Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
5. Follow industry best practices
6. Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessar
We are looking for Middle and Senior level Female Java technologists at Bangalore.
These openings are with a Leading US MNC's Bangalore IDC.
This is an IC role. Need handson candidates only.
- Strong work experience in CORE JAVA
- Proficiency with Algorithms, Data Structures, Multi-threading, OOPS,
- Strong knowledge in areas like Data structures, Algorithms, Core Java & Java Fundamentals, Multithreading, IPC
- Strong knowledge of any OO language (Java, Core Java)
- Experience in database programming, mySQL experience is a plus .
Job : Senior Developers / Lead Engineer / Architect : 3.5 - 12 Yrs
Technology skill set :
- Required Skills: Core Java, Practical implementation of Object oriented constructs & paradigms, Datastructures, Algorithms, Multi-threading, Collections, Design
- Required: Java Specialists with expertise in implementing object oriented constructs & paradigms in a multi-threaded environment using Core Java .
- Responsible for designing complex systems
- Independently act as a technical expert
- Handle multiple tasks at one time
Eligibility Criteria :
- Strong background in Java / Core Java. Hands on in coding.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
- Proficient in OOPS, OOAD, Data Structures, Algorithms, Multithreading
- Database programming skill in SQL/Sybase/Oracle is a plus
• Exposure to Cloud
• Versatile in choosing appropriate tools and frameworks for the Core and advance java development procedures.
• Good in Spring Boot and latest java methodologies to suggest best practices and proven solutions to the business.
• Expert in service oriented solutions and micro services architecture (REST). Should have been a part of monolithic to micro services rearchitecture.
• Exposure towards No-Sql databases such as Cassandra or Mongo DB.
at It is a high-end product firm
Looking for a Java Technical Architect/ Java architect with experience between 10 to 14 years.
Candidate must have experience in Java technologies along with SpringBoot and Microservices.
Must have experience in Cloud Technology - AWS.
Must have experience in Angular 4 or above version.
Note: 1. Candidate must be ready to work in night shift.
2. Looking only for Tamilnadu based candidates.
- Lead a full product development lifecycle from ideation, design, development, to roll out and support
- Own the delivery of multiple features of the product end to end while hands-on in development as well
- Advocate best development practices such as continuous integration/continuous delivery, automation (testing and infrastructure)
Role and Qualifications:
- 7+ Years’ of experience, managing teams of 5+ people
- Must have excellent programming, debugging and scripting skills with a solid understanding of Object Oriented Design principles.
- Knowledge of software practices like refactoring, clean code, domain driven design, Encapsulation etc
- Hands on experience managing databases like MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis.
- Exposure to event driven systems and event streaming engines like Kafka
- Good knowledge of DevOps tooling like docker, kubernetes, ansible/chef, AWS.
Opportunity to work as a Technical lead.
Company : Splenta Systems Pvt Ltd
Job location : Bangalore
- As a Java Full-stack Engineer or as Java Back-end Developer, you will be responsible for designing and implementing Microservices based application workloads on cloud platform.
- You should have expertise in building/implementing Microservices solution components and be able to put them on cloud platform with necessary configurations.
Top Skills : Java, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Microservices Architecture & API Design, Cloud Deployment, DevOps CICD and TDD.
- Should be able to provide technical direction and be hands-on with implementation skills for build new age application workloads with proper design considerations and align with overall architecture goals.
- The implementation should meet both functional and non-functional requirements.
- Able to lead team and multitask across different role expectations seamlessly - developer, Tech Lead, Designer.
- Create and review design and implement solution artefacts
- Proactively provide guidance on engineering methodologies, standards and leading practices for the development team.
- Able to design and implement e2e testing while adopting TDD and setting up required tooling infrastructure for automation.
- To help technical team with any code difficulties and manage task distribution and delivery for assigned team members
- Assist in qualifying team members addition by conducting technical interveiew
- 4-5 years of experience in application development and deployment,
- Good technical design skills, implementing complex solutions on cloud.
- Have application specific configurations and troubleshooting experience.
- Design and implementation experience in asynchronous applications - event based.
- Application implementation with REST APIs and message integration workflows.
- Ability to implement and analyze application diagnostics and telemetry both from application and from platform.
Team Collaboration must have :
- Customer-oriented, diligent, proactive, focused on achieving customer's business objectives as top priority.
- Able to work successfully both individually and as a team member.
- Easy-going, friendly, communicative, positive in relations with colleagues.