7+ years of experience as a Techno-Functional specialist supporting a finance organization with an emphasis on project management.
Must have 2-3 Project implementation and more than one support experience in Oracle EBS R12.
Expert level knowledge of Oracle Applications Framework, Oracle Workflow, Oracle Forms, Oracle Report, XML Report, PLSQL
Functional knowledge in financial module like, GL,AP, AR PO, Project is must Extensive use of oracle APIs and interfaces Experience in performance tuning of the code Experience in shell scripting.
Worked on Oracle Alert, AME, OAM ,DFF etc Good to have ADF experience Good to have ORDS experience Good to have exposure in cloud technology.
Act as a senior liaison between Business partners and IT communities Facilitate cross-functional teams through business process and application initiatives from requirements definition to prototyping, design, development, testing, training, and deployment.
Create technical designs to support business requirements.
Lead the development of technical solutions. Communicate project status and escalate issues to management. Develop and execute system test plans and scenarios.
Assist in preparing training materials for deployment of applications, modules, enhancements and bug fixes.
Assist in developing baseline datasets and reports to support testing of technical solutions.
Job responsibility The Lead Developer contributes, to create a customer’s solution, in the building phase of the software development lifecycle. The Software Engineer is responsible for performing the detailed design of application and technical architecture components and classes in accordance to the specification provided by the Solution Architect, for coding of SW components, and for the early testing phases (component testing), and system testing supportShould have handled and leaded a team of front end and back developer and deliver projects on time.
Hands on experience in Java, Python, scripting
- Design, implement, deploy and support web-based applications and web services using server technologies stacks that include Java, MySQL
- Experience in Java/J2EE using web frameworks Play or Spring boot, REST API Development and ORM (JPA, Hibernate eBean etc.)
- In depth knowledge of Design patterns and Data structures
- Databases - MySQL, Oracle, SQL
- Solid understanding of concepts like Web Services, SOA, REST APIs, Message Queue, Caching, Distributed/Scalable Architecture
- Secure application development best practices, such as OWASP
- Document and maintain all design documents and involve in review process.
- Experienced problem solving and debugging skills.
- Good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in Agile methodology is added advantage
- Knowledge of Cloud Knowledge /Azure
- Must know about Unix knowledge
- experience in Elastic search
· Participate in analysis, design, and new development of Appian based applications
· Build applications: interfaces, process flows, expressions, data types, sites, integrations, etc.
· Proficient with SQL queries and with accessing data present in DB tables and views
· Experience in Analysis, Designing process models, Records, Reports, SAIL, forms, gateways, smart
services, integration services and web services
· Experience working with different Appian Object types, query rules, constant rules and expression
· Responsible for systems analysis for a designated set of applications
· Work closely with BA and System Architect & Delivery Manager. Own the accurate translation of
business requirements in the form of high-level design and system requirements specifications.
· Ensure sign-off of SRS and High-Level Design Specification
· Assist the PM in the estimation of effort to deliver the solution based on the SRS and the timelines.
· Liaise with Infra teams in the production of an infrastructure solution design and requirements as
and when the proposed solution involves infrastructure components
· Provide further clarity and detail to feasible options proposed by BA and help in selection of the
right option in consultation with the Design Authority.
· Work closely with the Application Development team (Tech Delivery Lead) and Testing teams (Test
Manager and Test Engineer) to ensure that the Low-level design, test plans and test cases are aligned to
the approved SRS.
· Participate in progress review meetings and review and sign-off deliverables produced by technical
delivery team and testing teams.
- B.Sc. (Computer Science), B.E
· Minimum 5 years of experience in Insurance domain
· At least 4 years of experience in Implementing BPM solutions using Appian 19.x or higher.
· Over 5 years in Implementing IT solutions using BPM or integration technologies.
· Experience in Scrum/Agile methodologies with Enterprise level application development projects
· Good understanding of database concepts and strong working knowledge any one of the major
databases e g Oracle SQL Server MySQL
· Appian BPM application development and System Analysis
· 8-10 years of proven software System Analysis and design experience
· Ability to work on large and complex projects.
· Strong technical knowledge of existing Insurance/F&A application
· Excellent documentation, communication, and presentation skills
· Ability to understand business requirements, analyze and translate them into system
2. Proficiency with fundamental front-end languages such as HTML, CSS.
4. Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python / Ruby / Java / PHP/ .Net.
5. Good Understand with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Design & build a highly scalable, robust backend architecture for our cloud services
- You will be part of a software development team for developing and enhancing SaaS applications.
- Take responsibility of entire module/feature set and develop, test, debug and maintain the application software throughout the product lifecycle
- Working with the Product Management Team to validate and plan new features
- Working with cross-functional teams to deliver stellar end user experience
- Research new technologies and tools that help in building the next generation of our services
- Test, debug and maintain the application software throughout the product lifecycle
Desired Candidate Profile
- Must have experience with web development in Java 8+, Spring/J2EE or similar frameworks and technologies. (Mandatory)
- Must have worked on REST API (Mandatory)
- Should be an enthusiast for writing clean, reusable code, willing to learn new things as a self-starter person
- 2+ years of strong relevant experience in developing Object-oriented technologies.
- Strong working experience with any of the following DBs - Postgres / MySQL / Oracle or MSSQL
Languages: Strong in Java v1.6 (v1.8, nice to have), good in SQL (for any relational database)
Framework: Spring Boot or Spring MVC Tools: Hibernate (or iBatis) for database, maven (or gradle) build tool Database: Any relational database experience (oracle, postgresql, sql server, mysql, etc) Web server/application server: Any server experience (tomcat, jboss, jetty, etc) Source code versioning: GitHub (or apache SVN) IDE: Eclipse (or anything else) Development platform: Windows or Linux Cloud platform: AWS (or any cloud platform) (optional)
- Actively participate in the exchanging of ideas and information within the department
- Participate in rollout of new business system integrations.
- Serve as escalation point for system and troubleshooting issues, assist in resolving production issues.
- Participate in or lead solution design sessions.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with changing priorities and tight deadlines
- Provide technical advice, code reviews and assistance to other programmers.
- Write complex integration solutions, optimized data extracts, updates and interfaces.
- Interface with functional specialists to ensure solution design and integrity.
- Devise sample input data to test accuracy of program.
- Observe or runs test of program using sample or actual data, assist in user acceptance training.
- Understand and embrace the global IT strategic direction
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by superior.
- Proactively organize verbal and written ideas clearly and use an appropriate business style
- Be effective and consistent in providing regular updates to appropriate managers
- Ask questions; encourage input from team members
- Able to work with and participate within a small multicultural professional team.
- Provide regular updates to appropriate managers
- Confer with reporting manager on complex or unusual situations
- Maintain a thorough knowledge and in-depth field experience regarding emerging or job technologies required to fulfill the job, this could include formal or self paced professional development. Participate in the exchange of ideas and information within the department
- Offer new ideas and suggestions for improvement. Identify and implement new practices and processes that are - best in field-
KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS :
- Experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of enterprise integration solutions.
- Experience with webMethods components: Integration Server, Broker, Trading Networks, and SAP Adapter. webMethods 9.x version preferred.
- Experience with RosettaNet PIP's and standards.
- Experience with XML and webservices (SOAP/REST).
- Experience with PL/SQL.
- Experience with FlatFile processing
- General understanding of scalability and high-availability systems.
- Excellent communication/documentation skills
- Experience in system administration a plus.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS :
- 3 to 5 years experience in a relevant IT position OR equivalent external work experience
WORKING CONDITIONS :
- Travel requirements: Domestic and/or International, up to 10%.
- Climate controlled office environment during normal business hours
• Mandatory Modules: Inventory, Purchase Order, Order Management.
• Skill: Oracle Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant
• Hands-on experience in Oracle SCM 11i & R12 with good English (Written + Verbal) communication skills, team player, ready to travel / relocate & available at short notice.
• Should have extensively worked on Oracle EBS Support/implementation/upgrade Projects should be aware of the solution design, documentation, and AIM/OUM methodology.
• Expertise in Modules OM, Purchasing, Inventory.
• Industry experience in Supply Chain Industry will be an added advantage.
• Ready to work in Shifts by rotation if required.
*Skill Required: Oracle EBS SCM Functional*
Java - SSE/ Senior Developer
Company Profile: Nucleus Software has been providing Products and Services to various Global and Regional Financial institutions, from past 36 years. As a pioneer IT Service provider, Nucleus carry deep banking domain expertise and experience on latest technological trends. Nucleus’s developed platforms powers the operations of more than 150 institutions in 50 countries, supporting multiple business veritcals, accessible through Mobile and internet channels
JOB ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop & support application through all stages of the project life cycle, including Design, Construction, Testing support and Warranty support
- Having experience in Java 1.6 and above, JEE, Spring, Struts,microservices ORM and Oracle.
- Good understanding of Design Principles and Object-Oriented Programming
- Develop Low level design documents
- Responsible for Coding, Developing Test cases using Junits, Unit Testing
- Adhering the schedule and scope of the project
- Ensure to follow the Technology and Process standards set for the project
- Produce high quality technical delivering for the customer
- Interact with project lead to review technical deliverables
- Design and Develop Programs with high quality and agreed processes, within the planned schedule
- Review Unit Test Cases with Project Lead
- Design, Develop and Unit Test
- Technical Design documents (LLD)
- Support throughout testing, implementation and warranty phases
Desired for the Position:
- Hands on experience in Designing and Developing web applications using Java EE platforms (Spring, Struts, EJB), ORM and Oracle Database)
- Strong background of Object-oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Class loading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Good knowledge of Relational Databases (Oracle) and PL/SQL
- Carries good analytical and communication skills
Location: Base: Chennai , Bangalore and Noida, Projects-Singapore
Package: upto 17 L
Experience: 5 yrs
Job Role – SDE2
Duration – 12 months
Location – HYD
- 3- 5 years
- Understanding databases and building reports
- Ideal candidate should have experience in Cosmos, Kusto and powerbi
- Mandatory experience in some Database query language(such as SQL)