Role & Responsibilities:
Work Experience & Skills:
Designation : Technical Lead/ Architect – Java
Experience: 6+ yrs
Skills- Must have: Architect exp, design, Strong on Java, cloud, latest tech stacks, hands-on, problem-solving, communication skills, client handling, sprint planning & execution, micro services, spring
Tech Skills Required:-
-7+ years of design/implementation/consulting experience with distributed applications.
- Experience in infrastructure architecture, database architecture, and networking
- Experience architecting/deploying/operating solutions
- Experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solutions to the cloud
- Working experience on Spring boot / similar frameworks using Java8/11
- Exposure to REST services, web sockets, SOAP services.
- Databases MySQL, PostgreSQL, NoSQL like MongoDB, Cassandra
- Queuing Systems like Rabbit MQ, ActiveMQ, Kafka
- Implemented MicroServices using design patterns like service discovery, circuit breakers, API Gateway, open-tracing.
- Experience in Security standards like OAUTH2.0, UMA, OpenID-connect.
- Hands-on knowledge on container tools like docker, podman
- Excellent in Problem-solving & solutioning
- Excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge on either of the Top 3 cloud solutions
Good to have:-
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry, PKS
- GitHub profile with commit history.
- Certification equivalent to Solutions Architect.
About Toyota Connected
If you want to change the way the world works, transform the automotive industry and positively impact others on a global scale, then Toyota Connected is the right place for you! Within our collaborative, fast-paced environment we focus on continual improvement and work in a highly iterative way to deliver exceptional value in the form of connected products and services that wow and delight our customers and the world around us.
About the Team
Toyota Connected India is hiring talented engineers at Chennai to use Deep Learning, Computer vision, Big data, high performance cloud-based services and other cutting-edge technologies to transform the customer experience with their vehicle. Come help us re-imagine what mobility can be today and for years to come!
Toyota Connected is looking for a Backend Developer who will architect, design, develop and participate in testing and documentation of large-scale, distributed software applications, systems and services. The Labs team is focused on creating products and services for next generation Connected vehicle systems and the team members are required to be creative in solving problems, excited to work in new technology areas and be ready to wear multiple hats to get things done. This is a highly-energized, fast-paced, innovative and collaborative startup environment; therefore, it is essential that not only the skillset, but also the personality matches such an environment.
You are a successful candidate if you:
It will be Nice if you have:
What is in it for you?
Cool office space and awesome benefits
Our Core Values
Today, MoEngage is an industry pioneer in the space and engages more than 350M devices. This includes approximately 40B events tracked per month, 30B+ messages sent, to millions of users across the globe.
As part of the Engineering team at MoEngage, here are some things you can expect:
- Minimum 2 year experience in Android Development
- Good understanding of Java Programming language
- OOPs concepts
- Good understanding of Android Framework
- Framework Components
- Data Storage/Persistence
- Offline support for application
- Rest APIs
Good to Have:
- Knowledge and understanding of Kotlin
- Experience in building dynamic UI
- Knowledge of hybrid frameworks like React-Native/Cordova/Xamarin/Flutter, etc.