Role & Responsibilities:
- Handle multiple products/modules simultaneously, lead the team in development and support
- Lead development teams
- Daily updates to customers and Product Managers/Delivery Managers
- Participate in design discussions
- Design and Architect small modules
- Effort estimations for modules, subsystems or use cases.
- Learn new skills and mentor the new team members
- Champion best practices within the team, including code reviews
Work Experience & Skills:
- B.E/B.Tech or any relevant Masters degree from reputed college.
- Strong 5+ years of experience in Java, J2EE, Spring IOC, Spring Annotations, Spring JDBC, Jquery, Java script, HTML 5 and CSS
- Strong experience in Postgres or any SQL technology
- Experience with working on Tomcat, Apache, JBoss or any similar application server
- Should have 3+ years of experience in leading team.
- Good experience in JSON / RESTful API / Web Services.
- Experience in working on Agile methodology using Scrum and sprints
- Experience in using build tools, Maven, GIT, Bugzilla or similar tools.
- Experience in cloud technologies, Microservices and frameworks such as AWS or GPC, container technologies like Docker is a plus.
- Ability to adapt to new development environments, changing business requirements and learning new systems highly desired
- Experience in Microservices, SpringBoot and Angular is a plus.
- Experience with tuning deployed applications for scalability and performance.
- Good knowledge of deployment and scripting on Linux/Unix servers
- Strong technical documentation skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills
About Careator Technologies Pvt Ltd
Careator Technology is an end-to-end service provider for all your Application Development, Recruitment, and Staffing related requirements. Our primary competitive advantage is our ability to provide customized solutions that cover the whole process from beginning to finish. Careator maintains a broad variety of productive partnerships with organizations of the highest tier, and the firm ensures that each of its commercial associates is provided with an effective solution.
The founders of Careator understand that the combination of people and technology is essential to the success of a business. The company places a high premium on its employees and their relationships. This is reflected in the way that it creates its operational and strategic models, how it responds to consumers, how it connects with people, and how it promotes diversity in the workplace and the community.
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Senior Backend Developer / Server Programmer you will write code that will run on 100s of servers thousands of times a second helping our games run smoothly, you will have to work out how to deal with massive amounts of data efficiently, train machines to crunch data and generally play around with the latest and greatest in tech.
You love to write efficient code and tackle hard puzzles, you like working with a committed team.
What you tell your friends you do
“I’m the hero of the day, when actually I only needed to fix one line of code”
What you will really be doing
- Contributing to the design and architecture of our servers using Python with Flask deployed on AWS EC2 Servers.
- Implementing server features to robustly support millions of mobile game players.
- You’ll be working with a worldwide multi cluster Couchbase and Elasticsearch database.
- Interfacing with other teams on any server-related issues affecting them.
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- At least 5 years of experience writing high quality database and program code for servers with Python. We are considering different levels of experience (from several months to years).
- The ability to write quick scripts to accelerate manual tasks.
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases (Couchbase, MongoDB, Cassandra, Memcache,etc.) could be useful but it’s not mandatory.
- Knowledge of Unix, Linux or equivalent development environments
- Some experience in game development would be a plus, although it’s not necessary.
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays!(Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
- Challenge technical decisions and web service designs and provide inputs for improvement
- Provide qualified code (tested and documented)
- Fix issues that arise from testing/customers
- Create or update all the relevant and required technical documents (design, architecture, )
- Follow quality development rules and recommendations (unitary test, change management, build management, Software factory…)
- Perform code reviews and suggest improvements
- Work in Agile mode and Test Driven development process
- Collaborate and work closely with all stakeholders
- Hardcore developers who can write performance-based quality code and drive code
- Preferred: Java1.8, Junit, Springboot, Dropwizard, RabbitMQ, Jenkins jobs, NoSQL DB (MongoDB, Neo4j), Docker, and DevOps (Optional: Python, AWS)
- Knowledge about Secure coding guidelines, Sonarqube, Configuration Management (Perforce), Jira
- MUST have experience in Scrum/Agile SDLC
- Value Add – experience on the server side in IPTV/OTT/STB
Java Developers (4-5 positions)
What qualities are we looking for?
- 3 – 8 years of experience in building web applications
- Excellent command over Data Structures & Algorithms
- Exceptional coding skills in an Object-Oriented programming language (Java)
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Working experience on JAVA, Spring Boot. (building web services)
- Working experience in building microservices and distributed systems.
- Working experience on using messaging queues RabbitMQ/Kafka is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge and programming skills in data structures, algorithms.
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB)
- Proficiency with Git
Roles & Responsibilities
As a member of our fast-growing engineering team, your responsibility will be to get involved in day-to-day development operations and solve complex problems of digitization to meet the demands of business.
To be successful, you must have a self-driven mindset, go getter attitude.
The responsibilities include:
- Writing the clean quality code & Understanding functional requirements thoroughly and analyzing the requirements in the context of the product
- Envisioning the overall solution for defined functional and non-functional requirements, and being able to define technologies, patterns and frameworks
- Determining and implementing design methodologies and tool sets
- Enabling application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities
- Being able to lead/support UAT and production roll outs
- Creating, understanding and validating estimated effort for given module/task, and being able to justify it
- Addressing issues promptly, responding positively to setbacks and challenges with a mindset of continuous improvement
- Giving constructive feedback to the team members and setting clear expectations
- Helping the team in troubleshooting and resolving complex bugs
- Coming up with solutions to any issue that is raised during code/design review and being able to justify the decision taken
- Carrying out POCs to make sure that suggested design/technologies meet the requirements
- Carrying out DevOps activities which includes creating Jenkins pipeline
Should possess hands-on full life-cycle development experience (architect, design, code, test, release) be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, client/server-side development frameworks and third-party libraries.
- Should be strong in data structures and algorithms. Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Work with cutting edge technologies like Java 8, Scala, React, Akka, Docker, Puppet, and Salt
- Hands-on knowledge of Spring core, MVC, JPA. Working knowledge of Spring Boot
- Willing to working with latest Cloud and Container technologies like AWS
- Experience with both external and embedded databases. NoSQL DB experience is good to have
- Implementing unit testing using frameworks like JUnit, Mockito, etc.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with Maven (Other building tools Ant and Gradle are good to have)
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Good understanding of Agile practices
• Solid experience with application frameworks such as Springboot and strong familiarty with micro services architecture and design patterns
• Familiarity with databases like MySQL, MongoDB, Redis etc
• Hands-on experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex, custom-built applications
• Exposure to CI/CD using Gitlab, Jenkins preferred
• Familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes, EFK Stack is highly desired
• Broad knowledge of web standards relating to APIs (OAuth, SSL etc.)
• Exposure to product development.
• Understand Architecture Requirements and ensure effective design, development and maintenance of multiple micro services in Java Springboot deployed in cloud within containers consuming data present in relational as well as NoSQL databases.
o The microservices shall expose APIs which allow ease of integration with variety of client apps
o Microservices should handle a scale of thousands of requests per second
• Develop communication patterns between microservices which are efficient, lightweight and secured using Kafka
• Debugging issues on a live setup
• Lead a small team of engineers
• Create test cases and technical documentation
• Maintain a high level of code quality and consistency by adhering to and enhancing the coding standards, design methodology and programming practices
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work as a Web Developer to create front end & backend of websites
- Play a key role in the design lifecycle, from brief through to design and release/implementation
- Should have good knowledge of HTML, CSS, REACT JS, NODE JS, POSTGRES, GIT, REST API.
- A good understanding of servers, hosting, domains, DNS
- Ensure all designs work across all browsers and on all devices
- Help to design elements of mobile apps
- Ensure all designs are produced to deliver a great user experience
- A minimum of one year of experience in designing and developing websites and web apps
- Knowledge about REST API
- Who has worked on libraries such as Bootstrap, Material is.
- Experience with Unit testing, Git, GitHub, and other DevOps and CI/CD tool
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates a range of work and techniques
- A passion for strong web design that delivers a great user experience
- A good understanding of the latest web design trends
Out of many tools and technologies, we use Java, MongoDb, Cassandra, Redis, Twem, Netty extensively for our back-end development.
- Leading the entire Backend platform for a product portfolio.
- End to end delivery new features.
- Evolving the architecture for performance and scalability.
- Design, develop and own components of a highly scalable, distributed web services platform.
- Constantly strive to improve software development process and team productivity.
- Mentor and train team members
- Lead module development independently
Required background, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 5.5+/ 7+ Years of experience in a scalable product/ecommerce organization·
- Excellent Java skills, Understanding of Spring framework & MVC approach
- Strong knowledge of Performance optimization and caching techniques.
- Strong Object Oriented Programming concepts, data structure and algorithms
- Experience in developing scalable, fault-tolerant, distributed backend services
- Experience with prevalent design patterns and advanced system designing
- Good experiences with databases and Schema design. We heavily use NoSQL databases
- Strong Problem Solving skills
●Work closely with Principal Engineers to design, implement and deploy applications that impact
Rupeek’s business with an emphasis on Mobile, Payments, Core Platform and Analytics.
●Drive the architecture and design of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications, tools,
systems and services using object-oriented design, distributed programming, Java and C/C++.
●Gather business and functional requirements from external and/or internal customers and end-users,
and translate requirements into technical specifications to build robust, scalable, supportable solutions
that work well between a range of complex systems.
●Serve as technical lead throughout the full development lifecycle, end-to-end, from scoping, planning,
conception, design, implementation and testing, to documentation, delivery and maintenance.
●Provide design reviews for other engineers, including feedback on architecture and design issues, as
well as integration, performance and scalability.
●Manage engineers on multiple technical projects and ensure schedules, milestones, and priorities are
compatible with technology and business goals.
Job Position: AEM Developer
Experience: 6-15 Years
Company – Tech Mahindra
Job Location— Bangalore
Onsite opportunity to Australia.
- Strong hands on experience of AEM including AEM 6.x related Components, Templates, Taxonomy, metadata management, Forward and Reverse Replication, Workflows, Content Publishing and unpublishing, Tagging, Analytics, Deployment(Maven) and Content migration/ planning.
- Significant hands-on design experience with AEM and very strong concepts of OSGi, Apache Sling, Apache Sightly, Apache Oak and Adobe Dispatcher
- Worked on integrations with popular products /Technologies like Salesforce, SSO, LDAP, API Gateways using ReST and SOAP frameworks like Apache CXF and Jersey
- Understands and implements the Quality Properties of the system in every day work including Accessibility, SEO, URL management, Security, Performance and Responsive architecture.
- Has implemented Quality Processes for projects like Continuous Integration (Bamboo/Jenkins), SonarQube, Code reviews (Manual and Automated), code Formatters, Automation testing etc.
- Understanding of frontend technologies like Bootstrap, Backbone.js, React, Handlebars, Grunt, Angular, CSS3, HTML 5 and jQuery.
- Good understanding of AEM capabilities including Multi-site manager and Blueprinting, and the use of Online marketing components such as advanced targeting/personalization, and multi-variate testing, is preferred.
- Proficient knowledge of the end to end content lifecycle, web content management, content publishing/deployment, and delivery processes.
- Good understanding of integration patterns and content-centric application development patterns using AEM Search, Commerce package or others platforms is preferred.
Total Exp:/Rel Exp:
Current CTC: / Expected CTC:
Official Notice Period as per offer letter:
Currently Serving Notice Period(Yes/No):
Joining time Required (Mention LWD if serving Notice Period):
CTC of Holding offer (If Any):
DOB /Current Location:
Highest Qualification with Passing Year:
Passport No - MUST
Without Passport no. we are unable to upload your profile in Tech Mahindra Portal
for Ex -Employee of Tech Mahindra—Employer ID -Must
- Work on building scalable backend platform for customer & seller apps, brands platform, demand generation platform, supply chain & logistics platform, credit platform and several cross platform software components
- Participate in the process to fundamentally change the food and grocery ecosystem in India, and impact billions of people through technology, mobile, and data science
An ideal candidate for this role is someone who has-
- BE/BTech degree in Computer Science from a top engineering school
- 1-5 years of professional software development experience
- Strong problem solving skills and strong command on object oriented design, data structures, algorithms and other computer science fundamentals.
- Strong coding skills - professional experience in developing production-quality software in Java/Python
- Expertise in Web Services, Service-oriented architecture, Databases, NoSQL, Distributed systems, Cloud Technologies.
- Extreme software engineering skills to design and develop low-latency, high availability, internet-scale web services
- Solid understanding of the full software development life cycle and software engineering best practices
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Demonstrated ability to own software design and development end to end from requirements to launch.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- A startup mindset - An athlete who can run at breakneck speed of a startup, yet someone who can bring method to madness through processes suitable for different stages of the company - early stage prototyping and rapid experimentation, before product/market fit, after product/market fit, and scaling.
- Familiarity with Agile development, Scrums, continuous integration, and test driven development processes
- Data driven product development approach - strong focus on data backed engineering decisions.
- Ability to develop products incrementally in fast iterations
- Ability to do collaborative problem solving and design/build chaos resilient systems
- Strong focus on software quality
- Ability to mentor junior developers, and help build an excellent engineering team
- Ability to be a talent magnet - attract great talent to join the core team.