SCCM server-side admin
Packaging on windows (NSI)
Familiar with database (MS-SQL)
About OJ Commerce:
OJ Commerce is a fast-growing, profitable online retailer based in Florida, USA with a full-fledged India office based in Chennai driven by a sophisticated, data-driven system to run the operations with virtually no human intervention. We strive to be the best-in-class ecommerce company delivering exceptional value to customers by leveraging technology, innovation and brand-partnerships to provide a seamless & enjoyable shopping of high-quality products at the best prices. Role: Individual Contributor Role.
• Exposure to data modelling and ability to develop complex queries & procedures
• Manage and monitor performance, capacity and security of the database
• Continuously improve the performance of the database in alliance with the Database Adminstrator by optimizing jobs, procedures & queries
➢ Candidates with experience in ecommerce / online retail is added value.
➢ Communication Skills – Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to explain ideas very clearly.
➢ Self–motivated and flexible, with an ability to work independently.
Job Description – Developer (ETL + Database)
Develop, document & Support ETL mappings, Database structures & BI reports.
Perform unit testing of developments done by him/her.
Participate in UAT process and ensure quick resolution of any UAT issue.
Manage different environments and be responsible for proper deployment of code in all client
Prepare release documents.
Prepare and Maintain project documents as advised by Team Leads.
3+ years of Hands on experience on ETL Pentaho Spoon Talend & MS SQL Server, Oracle & SYBASE Database tools.
Ability to write complex SQL and database procedures.
Good knowledge and understanding regarding Data warehouse Concepts, ETL Concepts, ETL
Loading Strategies, Data archiving, Data Reconciliation, ETL error handling etc.
Good communication skills – written and verbal.
Self-motivated, team player, action and result oriented.
Ability to successfully work under tight project schedule
Job Description - He/she will be responsible to take care of vendor product support and maintenance, and If experience in MS SQL SSIS and SSRS is an additional advantage
Must Have Skill - MS SQL SSIS and SSRS
Good to have skill - Good Communication, Team Builder, Logical Thinking
Delivery Skill - Hands on Database-MS SQL, Hands on SSIS and SSRS, communication skills, Common Tools such as Version Control tools, Build tools, continuous integration, production support tools
NeoQuant Solutions Pvt Ltd
NeoQuant Solutions is a Software Application Development and Software Services company that uses cutting edge technologies in developing software. We provide software solutions and custom products in the domain of Insurance, Banking and Media sector that are known for the use of the latest technology. We believe in innovations and simplicity to solve the business problems of our clients and partners.
We have the following opening in our organization:
Years of Experience: Experience of 3 - 8 years
Location- Mumbai (thane, BKC, Andheri)
Educational Qualification: MCA/ME/Msc-IT/BE/B-Tech/BCA/BSC IT in Computer Science/B.Tech
- 3 - 8 years of consulting or relevant work experience
- Should be good in SQL Server 2008 R2 and above.
- Should be excellent at SQL, SSRS & SSIS, SSAS,
- Data modelling, Fact & dimension design, work on a data warehouse or dw architecture design.
- Implementing new technology like power BI, power bi modeling.
- Knowledge of Azure or R-programming is an added advantage.
- Can scope out a simple or semi-complex project based on business requirements and achievable benefits
- Evaluate, design, and implement enterprise IT-based business solutions, often working on-site to help customers deploy their solutions
*Experience with MS SQL server and other relational database technologies.
*Experience with testing methodologies
*Familiarity with MS Windows server and or Linux server environment
* Experience using CRM and or ticketing systems and tools including but not limited to: Salesforce, Clickup,Monday,JIRA Software,etc
*Knowledge on cloud technologies, particularly Microsoft Azure
*Experience in .NET DEVELOPMENT WITH MVC HTML,CSS, JAVA SCRIPT LIBRARIES,JQUERY C#,SOAP ABD REST
*Azure certifications of any kind
A keen ability to troubleshoot deep and solve problems
• Responsible for the Strategy, Roadmap, Architecture, Design, Engineering and Lifecycle Delivery of our End User Devices, ensuring they are current and meet the needs of the business. These technologies include physical devices, Operating Systems, Device Software, printing and mobility services
• SCCM, (Windows 10, MAC & Linux) desktops, Modern Endpoint Management, InTune, endpoint security
• Customer focused, confident and articulate with lots of experience in stakeholder meetings and presentations
• Skills in contributing to technical roadmaps for technologies supported by End users
• High level understanding of all EUC technology namely SCCM, Nexthink, OS (Windows and Mac) , End point security , Privilege management , Intune / JAMF
• Govern the upgrades and compatibility of End User devices to ensure seamless upgrades to the business and new functionality and capabilities are introduced effectively
• Simplify the environment so our technology is current and delivers a great customer experience
• Responsible for the management, prioritization and execution of demand
• Engages with key Stakeholders and Customers to ensure these technologies meet customer needs.
• Manages our technology partners effectively to ensure that our services are optimized and cost effective
• Lead a strong technical team to deliver the right technology services to the business to deliver a great customer experience across these services
• Architecture governance for the Device portfolio to ensure all our technology solutions are designed and implemented to work seamlessly with our applications and infrastructure to deliver a great customer experience.
• Work across the Infrastructure and Applications team to ensure effective lifecycle management so our IT tools and services are optimized for the business.
Create and modify database schema, T-SQL scripts, stored procedures and other database
objects and SSIS packages in order to meet customer requirements.
Must have strong working knowledge of MS SQL Management Studio
Set up, maintenance and support jobs in SQL Agent
MS SQL Server 2012/2016 and T-SQL in OLAP and OLTP
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
Database: MS SQL Server 2016/2019
Looking for a mid level .NET developer with 3+ Years of Experience.
Working on ASP.Net Core2 MVC is added advantage.
Good to have knowledge with SQL Server 2012, indexing and queries and SSIS/SSRS.
Has Implemented Ajax Controls in C# . Net Projects
Complete understanding of MS SQL Database. Data modelling to visualize database structure.
Writing queries use for front‐end applications (websites, desktop applications, Mobile App or cloud apps).
Good understanding of Reviewing query performance and optimizing code.
Designing and coding database tables to store the application’s data.
Creating database triggers, stored procedures & functions.
Creating table indexes to improve database performance.
Has experience in writing unit tests & performing unit tests on own codes.
• To be responsible for managing technology in projects and providing technical guidance / solutions for work completion.
• To develop and guide the team members in enhancing their technical capabilities and increasing productivity.
• To ensure process compliance in the assigned module and participate in technical discussions/review.
• To prepare and submit status reports for minimizing exposure and risks on the project.
• Experience working with MVC framework.
• Hands on experience on various design patterns
• Experience in Unit testing development.
• Good to have experience on Team foundation server and Agile Development.
• Oversee and review code as required.
• Drive implementation and address technical roadblocks that the team is facing.
• Experience with diagnosing performance and/or memory issues is a plus, including using relevant profiler tools.
• Oversee and assist during system testing, UAT and deployment.